The Virtue Auction Ch. 04

Story Info
Rose eases Sophia into her first sexual experience.
1.9k words
4.61
19.6k
16

Part 4 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/23/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It took a moment for my eyes to adjust to the dimness inside my bedroom. The moon and the city beyond were the only sources of light shining through the windows. Just like my living room, the entire outward facing wall was a large, panoramic floor to ceiling window, but not quite as grand. The motorized blinds that would normally cover it in the morning hours to block the sunlight were drawn all the way open. The view was just as good as it was from the living room or the rooftop. I noticed Sophia stop in her tracks for a moment as she saw the open window.

"Don't worry, kitten, the window is mirrored on the outside," I assured her. "And besides, we are so high up that nobody would be able to see us in here anyways."

My penthouse was taller than any other building for several blocks. If anyone wanted to spy on us from another building they would need a telescope from half mile away, and even then the reflective windows would prove quite difficult to see through. I liked the it though, as it gave a sort of risky feel to bedroom activities without the actual risk of being caught by someone watching.

My room was quite spacious as well, so much that it made the king size bed on the back wall look like a child's bed. There were several other furnishings filling the open space. A couch, chaise, and recliner gave me plenty of options for relaxing and reading a book from my library down the hall. The dressers and end tables of my mahogany bedroom set looked nearly black in the dim light. My bed had a large, ornately carved headboard to match the bedroom set and four talk, decorative bedposts. There were also some other, more adult oriented pieces of furniture in my room, but I kept those off to one side where it was a bit darker. Those were part of the reason I kept the lights off when bringing someone new into my room. I didn't want my St. Andrew's Cross to be the first thing Sophia saw when she walked in. It might scare her and make her wonder if I'd brought her to some sex dungeon or something. Granted, there would be a lot of sex in my bedroom, and I enjoyed dabbling in some rope play, and bondage, but I wasn't sadistic by any means.

One thing Sophia would be able to see clearly though was the wall of shelves not far from my bed containing a large variety of sex toys. I enjoyed keeping them all on display instead of in a chest or drawer. It was easier to keep them organized so I could find the one I wanted without searching, and it was amusing to see the reactions when my guests first saw how many I had.

"We don't need to use them all, unless you really want to," I said suggestively when I saw Sophia's eyes widen.

I walked over to my bed, my feet barely making a sound on the soft, plush carpet. I sat down on the edge and beckoned Sophia over to me with one finger. When she awkwardly shuffled over to me, I pat my thigh with my hand, wordlessly telling her to sit on my lap. She complied, and sat sideways across my lap with her hands folded in her own lap, and looking down at the floor. I touched the small of her back with one hand, and with the other I caressed her thigh. Her skin was silky smooth, freshly shaven, and the muscles of her legs were toned and firm.

"Are you nervous?" I asked sweetly, running my hand up her back and rubbing gently between her shoulders.

Sophia nodded, still averting her eyes from my gaze.

"Why? Is it because you don't know what to do with another woman?

She nodded again.

"I think you know more than you realize," I said, trying to calm her. "You see, with a woman, you think about what feels good to you, and then you just do that with the other woman. But with a man, they've got different parts that you don't have, so you don't know if what you're doing will feel good to them. I mean, chances are it probably will, because it doesn't take much to make a man blow his load, but that's besides the point."

Sophia laughed. Her smile was so innocent and contagious, I couldn't help but smile warmly back at her. As she sat on my lap, and my hands explored the lean muscles of her back and legs, I could feel the warmth and wetness building between my legs. As I caressed her thighs, my hand crept closer to her sex and I could feel a slight warmth radiating from her too.

Feeling she was getting a little more comfortable with the situation, I moved my hand from her thighs to her stomach and then up to her firm, perky breasts. I took one in my hand and gave it a gentle squeeze, then leaned in and kissed her other breast. I planted a few more delicate kisses in a circle around her nipple, then one directly in it before taking her nipple into my mouth. I heard Sophia gasp faintly as I swirled my tongue around the little nub, feeling it harden in my mouth. I sucked gently on it, feeling her chest rise as she began to breathe more deeply.

My hand let go of her breast and meandered downward. Her thighs were clamped together as she sat on my lap, so I wriggled my fingers between them and she opened her legs slightly. I slid my fingers down, feeling her smooth lips to see if I was a rousing her yet, and sure enough I could feel a dampness as my middle finger parted her folds. I pulled my head back from her breast and released her nipple with a popping sound.

"Does that feel good?" I asked, already knowing the answer when I looked up to see her eyes closed and her head up.

"Mm-hm," Sophia hummed.

"Do you want me to keep going?"

"Mm-hm," She hummed again.

I pulled my hand out from between her legs.

"Do you want me to keep going?" I asked again, my tone a bit stern to imply her answer wasn't quite what I wanted to hear.

"Umm, yes please, Miss Rose," Sophia said, tensing up a bit.

Now that she'd gotten comfortable I had to remind her that I still had all the control. Good behavior would be rewarded with pleasure, but I held the power to deny her that pleasure if she didn't say what I wanted to hear or act the way I wanted her to act. And now that I'd given her just a small taste, she'd want more and would be more willing to submit to my control to get it.

"As you wish," I said, smiling devilishly as my hand returned to her mound.

My fingers quickly found her clit and I began to rub slow circles. I pinched the little bean between the tips of my middle and ring ringers and applied a gentle pressure as I swirled it around. Sophia's eyes closed again and she gasped, a little louder than before. As she gasped, I latched onto her nipple again and was rewarded with a soft whimpering moan. Her breaths quickened as I massaged her clit and sucked on her nipple. I could feel her getting wetter as I worked my fingers in circles. Every few breaths she would let out an adorable little moan and it wasn't long before I was soaked as well, feeling a damp spot form on the sheets where I sat. Sophia's fit and petite body was just so intoxicating that I had to stop myself from getting aggressive to quickly.

But even still, I twisted her around suddenly, laying her on her back on the bed. She yelped in surprise as she bounced on the mattress and I climbed over her. I leaned down and attacked her neck, leaving wet, sloppy kisses down to her collarbone. My trail of kisses traced a path down her chest, between the small mounds of her breasts and over her flat, sexy belly. But when I reached her womanhood, I had to stop myself. I paused, and pulled away, kneeling on the floor between her legs which were dangling off the edge of the bed. My hands held onto the insides of her legs, holding them apart, giving me a perfect view of her pristine, virgin pussy. I took a deep breath and let it out slowly.

'Get a hold of yourself, Rose,' I said to myself. I almost lost control to my libido. I wanted to taste Sophia so badly, but I had to remember the contract. Oral sex with a subsequent orgasm would complete the contract and Sophia would no longer be mine. It was too soon to be over already. I needed to be patient. Good things come to those who wait.

"Would you like to try a toy?" I asked, letting go of Sophia's thighs and sitting back on my heels. "Maybe a vibrator? Have you ever used a vibrator?"

Sophia propped herself up on her elbows to look at me, biting her lower lip. She was clearly starting to get into it now.

"I, um, no, I don't have any toys," she replied. "I was too afraid to get any in case my parents ever found them and thought I was having sex, which they didn't approve of."

"Wait, so what did they think about you signing up for the Virtue Auction?" I asked, looking confused and trying to piece things together.

"They don't know about it," Sophia said, sitting up and looking ashamed. "I never told them. They think I'm out with my friends tonight. Told them I was probably gonna crash at their place. That's why I was surprised when you said this would last all weekend. I don't know what I'm going to tell them when I don't come home tomorrow."

"You naughty little girl!" I exclaimed with a smile. "Don't worry though, we'll figure out something to tell them in the morning. But I'm proud of you for having the courage to do this. Anyways, how about that toy?"

Sophia smiled and nodded.

"Go ahead and pick one," I said. "Vibrators are on the middle shelf. You've masturbated before though, right?"

"Yeah, but not often," she answered, standing up and walking over to my toy shelves against the wall.

"And have you given yourself orgasms before?" I asked. "It's ok if you haven't yet. It's not always intuitive, and some women don't learn how for many years. Everyone's body reacts differently to sexual stimulation."

"Yeah, I have a few times, I think," Sophia said, browsing my selection of vibrators, turning them on and off to feel the intensity.

Finally she picked one and came back to the bed. I stood up and looked at the one she'd chosen. It was one of my smaller wands, only a little bigger than my hand with a small head about the size of a golf ball. It probably looked less intimidating that my full size wands, and it was not as strong. A perfect starter toy.

"Good choice!" I said excitedly, taking the wand from her. "But if you're not sure you've had an orgasm before, I will guarantee that you will know what they feel like after tonight."