The Virtue Auction Ch. 12

Story Info
Rose and Sophia's game continues at the gala.
3.1k words
4.79
10.3k
13

Part 12 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/23/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The dinner ended up being quite delicious, and for $25,000 per seat it better have been. They did a surf and turf tonight of filet mignon and fresh caught mahi mahi with a lobster bisque and a medley of pan seared squash and zucchini. Everything was cooked and seasoned to perfection, and it was obvious Sophia approved as she eagerly ate every last bite on her plate.

During the meal, a few people got up on the stage and gave short speeches while we ate. The museum curator talked about the impact the Institute had had on the city over the past decade, how important we are as donors to allow the Institute to accomplish its outreach goals, and that none of what they do would be possible without us, and blah, blah, blah. I stopped listening after a few minutes because it was the same kinds of speeches at every fundraiser, and they got boring really fast. In truth, I didn't come to these events because I wanted to support the cause. I came because they were fun, had good food and drinks, and were about as close to a formal ball as I could get. They made me feel like royalty, and I loved it.

When the speeches concluded we all resumed our small talk as we finished our meals. It turned out that my suspicions were correct about Mr. Redfield, that his date was in fact the girl he had bought at the Auction the day before. Lily was her name, and she was only a year older than Sophia, while Mr. Redfield was well into his 60's. The age gap was a bit uncomfortable and made the 16 year difference between me and Sophia seem much more acceptable. But the fact that he'd brought her made me think maybe I'd misjudged him. I was always under the impression that the men who attended the auction almost always fulfilled their contracts before night's end, but here they were together a day after like Sophia and I. Maybe Mr. Redfield was different, or maybe he couldn't get it up. It was nice though because Sophia and Lily had already met a few days before at the orientation leading up to the Auction, so they were at least able to carry on a conversation with each other and not feel completely out of place at the table.

After everyone had finished, I excused myself and Sophia from the table and the two of us went back over to the bar for another drink. I found Marga again and flagged her down.

"Marga dear, could I get another martini please?" I asked warmly. "Sophia, would you like another amaretto sour, or something else?"

"Umm, I want to try something else," Sophia said happily.

"Hmm, ok then, how about a mint julep for this one?" I suggested.

"Right away, ma'am," Marga replied, getting straight to work.

Sophia glanced up at me as she heard the word "ma'am" remembering how I'd punished her for using it.

"My rules don't apply to her," I explained. "I've never paid her for sex."

Sophia giggled as she took her new drink from the bar and took a sip. She licked her lips and smiled, clearly enjoying the taste, and I wondered if she was starting to feel a buzz from the first drink. I knew I would soon, but I typically cut myself off after three drinks, knowing it would be enough to get me to my ideal level of intoxication without getting too impaired. Feeling it was time to resume my game, I turned Sophia's toy back on and was pleased to see not even a flinch from her. She must have prepared herself to expect it at any moment, and it gave me new hope that she would do better this time. I left another $20 tip on the bar for Marga and we took our drinks up the stairs to the balcony level so we could watch people dance. I wanted to dance too, but the dance floor was getting a bit crowded and I wanted to wait for there to be fewer people to bump into.

Up on the balcony, I was surprised to see a face I hadn't seen in several years. A short woman stood all by herself, leaning on the railing as she watched the people down below. She was in her late thirties with long, dark flowing hair about the same length and color as Sophia's, and wore a beautiful forest green dress that perfectly accentuated her petite figure.

"Fräulein Chiara?" I asked, approaching her from the side.

"I was wondering when you'd find me," she said with a thick German accent, turning to greet me with a sly smile. She gave me a gentle hug and a long, sensual kiss on the lips. "It's good to see you again, Liebchen. It's been too long. Who is this?"

"Oh, this is my date, Sophia," I said, introducing her. "Sophia, this is Fräulein Chiara, Vice-Consul for the German government."

"Oh it's Ambassador now actually. I haven't been at the Consul since 2017," the older woman said, extending her hand to Sophia. She brought Sophia's hand up to her lips and gently kissed the back of her hand. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Sophia. You look absolutely exquisite! My Liebchen has impeccable taste, I must say."

Chiara let go of Sophia's hand and reached up to caress her cheek. "In fact, if I'm not mistaken, her tastes have not changed at all since I first met her. You have my figure."

Chiara's finger gently traced a line from Sophia's cheek, down her neck to her collarbone, and down the plunging neckline of her dress between her breasts. Seeing the two of them stare at each other I saw what Chiara saw. Sophia was a younger version of Chiara. They had similar hair, same round faces, petite frames, small busts, fair skin. It was like looking at mother and daughter. The only difference was their personality and I think I understood why Sophia drew me in so much. Fräulein Chiara was the only dominant partner I'd ever had, the only woman who'd ever made me want to be submissive, and one of the first women I'd ever slept with. She was my Miss Rose, and I was her Sophia. I was a much younger woman then, new to the world of lesbian sex, and ever since those few months we'd spent together I'd always tried to emulate her. But since she was what I desired to have as a sub, and I knew I'd never have a chance as her domme, finding Sophia was my chance to get as close to that reality as possible.

"Mmm, so perky, and petite," Chiara said, cupping Sophia's breast with no shame at all in this very public place. Luckily there weren't many people in our immediate vicinity. I saw Sophia tense up and close her eyes as Chiara's thumb brushed her nipple over the dress. "And aroused?! Have you been playing with her tonight, Liebchen?"

"Yes, Fräulein," I said, showing her the remote I held in my hand.

"Oh that's devilish," Chiara said with a wicked smile. "I like it. And is it on right now?"

I nodded.

"Turn it up all the way," she commanded.

I heard a panicked "Oh no!" from Sophia as I complied and ramped the vibrator all the way up to level 5. The high pitched whine was just barely loud enough to hear over the music now. Her free hand snapped to her crotch and she doubled over, almost spilling her drink. Sophia squealed loudly and I looked around to see if anybody took notice, but everyone nearby was too engrossed in their own conversations to pay us any heed. But Sophia's state didn't last very long as she managed to pull herself together and stand up straight. She bit her bottom lip hard, and sucked in quick deep breaths through her nose, staring beyond Chiara to focus on something other than the intense vibrations between her legs.

"Why is she trying to hide it?" Chiara asked, sliding her hand down to Sophia's hip. "I would've thought you'd want everyone to see her glow."

"Oh no, Fräulein, I find the idea of secret orgasms in public far more arousing than making a show of it," I replied. "It's a little game we're playing. She wins if she can cum with nobody noticing."

"Ooo, intriguing, maybe I should start playing that with my pets," Chiara said, slipping her hand inside the slit in Sophia's dress. A look of surprise and approval appeared of Chiara's face, "Oh Süße, you are so wet!"

Her hand cupped Sophia's mound over her panties, pressing the vibrator firmly against her clit. I heard Sophia try to stifle a moan unsuccessfully and scanned the balcony again. Still no one took notice.

"Your legs are trembling, are you close?" Chiara asked softly.

"Yes... umm... uhh..." Sophia said with hesitation.

"Fräulein," I whispered into Sophia's ear.

"Yes, Fräulein," Sophia squealed.

"So cum then," Chiara whispered in her other ear.

"B-but I can't, n-not unless Mmmmm-Miss Rose says I can," Sophia stammered.

"Oh! You are so well trained!" Chiara said in amusement.

"Cum for me, kitten," I whispered, loud enough for Chiara to hear as well.

"Nnnngggfffffuck..." Sophia moaned, trying her best to keep the noise down.

Chiara smiled wide as she could feel the pulsations from Sophia's pussy with her hand, "That's it Süße, good girl. You take orders well, just like little Rose did for me all those years ago."

I slowly turned down the toy as Sophia's orgasm faded, and Chiara wrapped her in a warm hug to give her some support and let her collect the strength in her wavering legs. Sophia took huge gulps of air to catch her breath as if she was just drowning. I rubbed her back between her shoulder blades and finally turned the vibrator off.

"Well that was fun! I'll have to remember that little party game," Chiara said, stepping back from Sophia. "I am in the country for another week. You should stop by and catch up with me soon, *MISS* Rose, before I go back to Germany. But I will let you two go and enjoy the rest of your night. Tschüss ladies."

"Tschüss Fräulein," I said as Chiara walked past and down the stairs to the bar below.

"Oh my god, please tell me that counted," Sophia said once the older woman was out of earshot.

"Well, technically nobody noticed because nobody was even watching or paying attention, but I'll allow it," I said with a wink. "Chiara did make it very difficult for you, so I'll be nice."

I turned to lean on the balcony railing and sipped my drink, watching the dancers move gracefully down below. Sophia did the same and inched close to me, touching her hip against mine. Her cheeks burned rosy red and I could see a few beads of sweat on her temple. That last orgasm must have been intense.

"So who was she?" Sophia asked, sipping on her drink and still trying to catch her breath.

"That was one of my very first lovers, and the woman who opened my eyes to what a domme/sub relationship could and should be like," I admitted. "Except she was my domme, and the only woman who will ever have that privilege. Hard to believe I was in your shoes at one point, I know, but I was very young, only a couple years older than you are now, and still exploring my sexuality."

The relationship dynamic between Chiara and me was something I'd hoped Sophia wouldn't see for fear that it might undermine how she sees me as her domme and owner. But luckily the meeting was short, and I felt like I retained my air of authority over Sophia quite well.

"But you talk to her like she's still your domme," Sophia said confused.

"Well yeah, you never stop being someone's sub or domme, even after the relationship ends, unless you really want that dynamic to change," I explained. "My experience with Chiara wasn't bad, it ended amicably, and only because it had to end since she was moving back to Germany, so I didn't want it to change. That's why the women you've met like Melissa and Lena still call me Miss Rose. So long as we remain friends I will always be Miss Rose to them, and I hope that's how you will think of me after our contract ends regardless of whether you want to keep sleeping with me or not."

"I think I understand," Sophia said, tilting her head until it touched my shoulder.

It seemed as if Sophia was growing more affectionate towards me despite all the embarrassment I'd no doubt put her through today. Perhaps she was starting to really trust me even though I was still set on pushing her boundaries. Maybe she was realizing that the more she trusted me, the easier it would be to let go of those boundaries, and if that was the case, she would truly be in for an eye opening experience once we got back to my penthouse.

We watched the dancers below for a few more songs while enjoying our drinks, and I noticed that about half of them began to trickle off the dance floor to go mingle at the bar or leave the party altogether. Sophia had already finished her mint julep and was sucking on an ice cube.

"Would you like to dance before we go?" I asked.

"Definitely!" Sophia said with an excited smile.

I downed the last gulp of my martini and took her by the hand, pulling her away from the railing. We set our empty glasses on a nearby table and hurried down the balcony steps to the dance floor below. As we stepped onto the big checkerboard, I turned Sophia's toy on one more time, earning me a nervous chuckle from her. We took up a traditional closed position towards the side of the floor as the jazz band picked up the pace into a swing song. We both kicked off our heels and slid them over to a pile of already discarded shoes.

We moved in tandem to the quick tempo and I was please to see that Sophia was actually a rather good dancer. She followed my lead quite well and I had to say we were one of more talented couples out on the floor. She was smiling and laughing, and the vibrator in her panties seemed to be having no affect on her dancing abilities on the lowest setting. Sophia twirled and dipped gracefully, letting me guide her moves with ease, and when the quick, upbeat song came to an end, we finished our dance wrapped in each other's arms, panting with big smiles on our faces. Only when the applause started did I realize that several others had stopped dancing to watch us.

But the other couples went back to their own dancing as the band transitioned into a slower ballad. Sophia and I took up a more traditional pose standing close together holding her right hand in my left and my right hand on the small of her back. To make things interesting, I turned her vibrator up to level 3. Sophia's grip on my hand tightened and I heard her whimper softly. No doubt she was very sensitive after cumming twice already tonight. With all the movement on the dance floor it should be fairly easy for her to keep this next one concealed despite all the eyes on us.

As the song went on, I noticed Sophia began to have a little trouble following my lead with the more complex dance steps we were doing. Her focus was being pulled away from the dance and drawn towards the vibrations against her clit. I simplified our steps and by the end of the song we were doing nothing more than a simple box step, albeit quite gracefully still. The band rolled right into another ballad without pause and we continued dancing. Sophia's bright smile from earlier had disappeared and was replaced with a look of concentration as she tried to keep dancing on increasingly unstable legs. She inches closer to me until our bodies touched and her cheek rested against my collarbone, our dance steps now reduced to nothing more than a shuffle back and forth to the beat. Finally she squeezed my hand, indicating she was close and wanted to cum. I squeezed only once in return and whispered, "not yet, kitten."

I turned the toy back down to level 1 to let her come down from the edge but still keep her close. I heard a faint moan escape Sophia's lips as the vibrator wound down. Most of the other couples still dancing had followed our lead and danced cheek to cheek as the romantic ballad played on. All were engrossed in their own partners and the onlookers around the sides were paying more attention to their drinks and conversations than the dancers.

Sophia didn't get much of a break, however, as the song soon reached its climax and I turned the vibrator back up to level 3.

"Now kitten," I said, squeezing her hand twice.

Sophia's arm that had been wrapped around my shoulders pulled tightly, and she buried her face against my chest to muffle the moans she couldn't contain. I felt her legs weaken and I held her tightly around the waist, keeping her on her feet as we simply swayed back and forth. To anyone watching, it might appear simply as if we were having a romantic, and intimate moment, which of course was true, but it was doubtful they suspected exactly how intimate it was.

"Good girl," I whispered, kissing the top of her head.

Sophia shuddered in my arms as she had her third orgasm of the evening right in the middle of the dance floor. I let go of her hand and embraced her in a tight, warm hug, rubbing her back gently as both orgasm and ballad faded. When the band stopped playing, I turned her toy off and took a step back, taking her face in my hands and kissing her long and hard.

"That was perfect, Sophia," I said warmly. "That was exactly what I wanted. Are you ready to go home now?"

Sophia smiled proudly and nodded, her face glowing from post-orgasmic bliss. We grabbed out heels from the pile next to the dance floor and put them on to leave. We said quick goodbyes to the guests we ate with and hurriedly left the ballroom. Both of us were eager to get home, get out of our dresses, take our makeup off, and let out hair down. As much fun as these parties were, there was only so much time anyone could handle staying dolled up for them. But more importantly, I was ready to get Sophia alone so I could have my way with her and push her boundaries a little further.