The Virtue Auction Ch. 11

Story Info
Rose plays a game with Sophia at the gala.
3k words
4.66
12.6k
9

Part 11 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/23/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Eyes forward. Ignore them," I said quietly as I noticed Sophia's wide eyes look frantically at the flashes from paparazzi cameras. This was likely her first time experiencing the irritatingly nosey paparazzi, and it was obvious she was uncomfortable in the spotlight, which I could tell even from watching her at the auction. It would make this evening all the more fun as she would soon be forced to climax as discreetly as possible with many sets of eyes on her.

I led Sophia into the Art Institute as she tightly gripped the crook of my elbow. A pair of men in sharp, black tuxedoes opened the huge double doors for us and we stepped into the foyer. The Institute wasn't a particularly fancy place by itself, but it was very old with many ornate lights fixtures on the walls and hanging from the ceiling. Several paintings from the renaissance era were on display as well as a few Roman sculptures in front of the ticket booth to the museum. But the ballroom was added on later with funding from benefactors specifically to hold this event and others like it, and was truly magnificent. The camera flashes stopped as the doors closed behind us and a woman in a suit and skirt came up to us.

"Ah, Miss Prescott! Welcome back!" She greeted warmly. "It's always a pleasure to have you here. Please follow me."

The woman led us through the foyer to another set of double doors opposite the museum entrance, the clickety-click of three pairs of heels echoed loudly as we walked across the polished granite floor. These doors opened up into the grand ballroom and I heard Sophia gasp in awe. She'd probably been to the Art Institute before, but not to the ballroom. It was off limits to the general public. Everything was huge in the ballroom, making you feel like a dwarf when walking in. Enormous gold and crystal chandeliers hung from the four story high vaulted ceiling which was supported by thick, white marble columns and arches. Tall stained glass windows dominated the walls with depictions of famous artists like Van Gogh, Rembrandt, and Dali. A giant's checkerboard of black and white marble tiles served as the dance floor in the middle of the room and was sunk 2 steps down so the people eating and socializing at the tables around the outside could get a better view of the dancers. A stage was off to the right side where a jazz band played live music and speeches would be given. And a full service bar opposite the stage with a balcony that had tall, standing tables so patrons could go up and enjoy their drinks while watching the band and dancers below.

"You two will be at table 17 this evening with Mr. and Mrs. Finch, the Mesdames Bradford, Miss Osborne, Mr. Redfield and his date, and Mr. Taylor," the hostess said, showing us around the outside of the room to our table.

I recognized all but one of those names. I was friends with Chelsea Osborne, one of the few strictly platonic relationships I had with another woman. She and I were roommates in college many years. Her father was a start up investor and the one who actually loaned me the money to start my company. The Bradford ladies I knew through business contacts, and though we weren't that close, they did invite me to a threesome one time, which of course I couldn't turn down. The Finch's were regulars at these types of events, and although I knew them, it wasn't on a personal nor business level. I also recognized Mr. Redfield and knew he was one the attendees of the Virtue Auction the day before. I wondered if his date was the woman he bought, like Sophia was my date.

We were the first ones to arrive at our table, so we thanked the hostess and I decided to visit the bar first. At such an event with so many wealthy individuals, age was often overlooked when it came to alcohol consumption, so even though Sophia was still only 18, I could order drinks for her and nobody would question it, so long as she didn't get completely inebriated.

"Good evening ladies? What can I get for you?" Asked a bartender as we stepped up to the bar. Her name tag read Marga.

"I'll have a martini please, Marga, with lemon," I said casually, then placed my hand on top of Sophia's head, careful not to mess her beautifully done hair. "And let's start this one off with an amaretto sour."

"You got it," she said with a smile, getting straight to work on our drinks.

While the bartender worked, I clicked the remote in my hand, turning Sophia's vibrator on to the lowest setting. I watched her for a reaction and saw a barely noticeable flinch as her eyes widened. I gave her a sly smile and a wink as she looked over at me. Sophia took a deep breath and squeezed her thighs together, but she managed to compose herself quite well. I mouthed the words "good girl" to her and she returned a nervous smile.

A few moments later our drinks were ready and I left a $20 bill on the bar for Marga. I grabbed my martini and turned around, leaning back on the edge of the bar to take a look around the room to see who I recognized and wanted to mingle with. Only about a third of the attendees had shown up already, so there weren't many people just yet, and nobody I felt like striking up a conversation with. Many would show up fashionably late as usual, but I was always one for punctuality. I didn't want to miss anything. Hors d'oeuvres would be served shortly, but there were already a few couples dancing to the live music.

"Well, what do you think?" I asked Sophia as she sipped on her drink.

"It's good!" She said, licking her lips.

"No, I mean of the party," I clarified. "Have you ever dreamed you'd be at an event like this?"

"No, it's a bit uh... overwhelming," Sophia admitted, her voice noticeably shaky from the toy softly buzzing her clit. "It's a lot to take in and I-I'm not really sure how to act, and I don't know if I can do this w-without making a scene."

"Just relax and be yourself, nobody here is going to judge you for how you act," I assured her.

'But they will judge me for how you act,' I silently added in my thoughts. 'Luckily I've long since stopped caring what these people think of me.'

"You're here to be my arm candy, to look beautiful and sexy, and make these men jealous that they can't have you," I continued. "And you don't really have a choice. You're committed now, and we're not going home until you cum at least once whether you make a scene of it or not. Understood?"

"Yes Miss R-Rose," Sophia nodded, holding her drink in both hands to keep it steady.

We people watched from the bar for a bit, enjoying our drinks as I took note of who was arriving. I kept Sophia's toy on low to let the pleasure marinate a bit and get her used to the feeling of being stimulated in a public place. I saw the Bradford's and Finch's walk in and take a seat at our table. When Chelsea arrived I finally decided it was time to take our seats at the table.

"Chelsea! I'm so glad you could make it!" I greeted, giving her a warm hug and a friendly kiss on the cheek.

The Bradford's both stood up and came over to give me hugs as well.

"Ladies, it's so good to see all of you," I said, making the rounds of the guests at our table and shaking hands with Mr. and Mrs. Finch. "Daniel, Patricia, how've you been?"

Sophia timidly shook hands with each of them, softly saying "nice to meet you," still with the vibrator humming away in her panties. We took our seats and a few moments later a server arrived and set down a few plates hors d'oeuvres with things like fried shrimp, stuffed mushrooms, and caviar bites.

"How is your father doing, Chelsea? Is he going to be here tonight?" I asked, reaching for the caviar.

"Sadly no, he's in San Francisco this weekend closing a deal with a new mobile app start up," the young brunette replied.

"Oh that's too bad, please send him my regards," I said. "Mmm, this is delicious, Sophia you must try this. Have you ever had caviar before?"

Sophia shook her head and as she reached for one, I clicked the remote, bumping her vibrator up to the second of five intensity levels. She hesitated a moment and closed her eyes to collect herself before carefully grabbing one, taking a small bite and putting the rest on her plate. Curious eyes turned towards her, noticing her odd hesitation and her cheeks blushed as she chewed. But their gazes didn't linger and soon the other two couples began to chit chat with each other.

"Miss Rose, I think they can tell already," Sophia whispered, leaning in close.

"Not yet they don't, but they will if you keep bringing attention to yourself," I whispered in reply.

We continued to pick at the appetizers while we all made small talk as a group, catching up with those we knew and getting to know those we didn't. Sophia was noticeably silent and not eating, but I knew she was concentrating on trying not to squirm and moan. Watching her fight her subconscious sexual urges right next to me and knowing I had the power to make it harder for her to fight them was starting to make me wet too. I reached over and put my hand on Sophia's thigh under the table. She was sitting to my right, so I was able to slip my hand into the slit that went up the left side of her dress so I could feel her smooth skin. I slid my hand up, not even an inch from her mound and I could feel the vibrations coming from the toy in her panties. I clicked the remote one more time to bring it up to level 3. Luckily the volume of the music and dozens of conversations was loud enough to drown out the sound of the vibrator.

I heard Sophia mutter "fuck!" under her breath and she shot a glance at me that looked almost like panic. 'Yes, this is really happening,' I wanted to say to her. 'Yes, you will cum in front of all these people. Just let it happen.' But I couldn't say those things. Instead I just gave her a knowing look with my eyes that said 'you better stay quiet.' I saw her body tense up and shiver and wondered if she'd just cum without permission or if the toy simply hit just the right spot. I raised an eyebrow in question to her, and she subtly shook her head as she tried to control her breathing.

"So what do you do, Sophia? You look quite young. Are you still in school?" Asked Luann Bradford. She was an older woman about ten years my senior with graying hair that she embraced rather than dyed. But her wife, Penny, was a few years younger than me. They were what I would have been like if I'd settled down and gotten married.

Sophia didn't answer right away. She was too busy concentrating and staring at the empty plate in front of her. I turned the vibrator back down to 2 so she could talk without stuttering, and pinched the skin on her inner thigh to snap her out of her trance. She jumped in her chair, earning her confused and concerned looks from the others.

"Sorry, I was... I uhh..." Sophia muttered, trying to think of an excuse before giving up and answering Luann's question. "Yes, I'm a first year student at um... at... at Rensfield Polytechnic."

She seemed to have a hard time getting the words out. I started to caress her thigh, but she grabbed my hand. She didn't squeeze just yet, but the gesture indicated she was getting closer. I even thought I heard a faint moan escape her lips just barely audible over the din of the party.

"You'll have to excuse this one, this is her first time at an event like this. I think it's all still a bit overwhelming," I explained casually, hoping the others would believe the excuse.

"Oh that's quite alright," Luann said with a wave of her hand. "Polytechnic, huh? Not a university? What are you studying there?"

Luann gave me a look that hinted of disappointment that I would bring a date that couldn't even afford to attend a 4-year university, but I didn't care. Sophia's social and financial status meant nothing to me, and quite frankly I was glad to know she'd be able to make good use of my money.

"I'm studying nnnng-networking right now," Sophia said, unable to contain her moan. "They have a g-good IT program, so I'm-mmmmm hoping to get a start there and go to a uh... a... umm..."

"University?" I asked, finishing Sophia's sentence as she nodded and squeezed my hand tightly. Feeling generous, I squeezed twice in reply, indicating she had my permission to cum, and turned the vibrator back up to 3. I could see her draw in a deep breath and hold it, trying not to make a sound as she climaxed in front of everyone at the table, but they could tell something was not right about the way Sophia was acting.

"Are you alright, hun?" Penny piped up to ask as Sophia closed her eyes, hunched over, and tensed all her muscles to try and hide the orgasmic contractions in her core.

"I think the caviar may not be sitting well in her stomach," I said quickly, making up another excuse for her unusual behavior. "I'm gonna take her to the restroom for a moment just in case. We'll be right back."

I turned the toy off, not caring if she was still cumming or not, and urged Sophia to stand up. I carefully led her by the hand on shaky legs to the women's restroom over by the bar. Once inside, I checked the stalls to make sure we were alone.

"Well, you're not off to a great start now, are you kitten?" I said scornfully. "You'll have to do better than that if you want to win my game."

"I'm sorry, Miss Rose, but I can't, it's too hard," Sophia whined, the redness in her cheeks from her recent orgasm made her look doubly ashamed, like a puppy who tore up a favorite pillow.

"Yes, you can, and you will," I said commandingly. "Now I'm not going to take money away from you and say you owe me ten grand, but now you need to cum two more times at least to earn something. Put the sensations out of your mind and let your body have its orgasms."

"Please don't make me do this again, that was really embarrassing," she pled.

"This isn't a choice, Sophia," I nearly shouted. "Need I remind you of the contract you signed. Your body is my legal property, and I will do with it what I please."

I quickly stepped up to Sophia, brushed the skirt of her dress to the side and shoved my hand into her now soaking wet panties. My fingers slid between her slick folds and I pushed my middle and ring fingers into her warm cunt, earning me a loud, surprised gasp from Sophia. She was probably still really sensitive from her recent orgasm.

"If I wanted to strip you naked and take you right here, I could, and there's nothing you could do about it," I said, slipping one strap off her shoulder and exposing her breast. We were still out in the middle of the bathroom in plain view. "Sure anyone who walks in would see us, but do you think I care? It wouldn't be the first time people were caught having sex at one of these events, and we wouldn't be asked to leave. In fact, we would probably get an audience. Rich folk love watching people fuck. So what'll it be? Are you gonna be a good girl and try your best to give me some more discreet orgasms? Or are you gonna be a bad girl and force me to give the next people to walk in here a show?"

I pinched Sophia's exposed nipple and gave it a sharp twist. In truth, I didn't want to physically force Sophia into having sex right then and there. I just wanted her to know that I could and she couldn't stop me. It was more fun to coerce through words and manipulation to get what I really wanted.

"Ow ow ow, ok, I'll do it! I'll do it," she cried. "I'll try to hide it better. I'll be a good girl for you, Miss Rose!"

I let go of her nipple, and pulled my fingers out of her pussy, holding them up to her lips for her to clean. She took my fingers into her mouth and sucked her juices off of them.

"I'd say good girl, but that's yet to be seen," I said, walking to the sink to wash my hands. "Fix your dress, and let's go. Like I said before we left the table, the caviar did not sit well in your stomach, but you feel better now."

Sophia put the strap back on her shoulder and adjusted her dress so it sat right over her breasts and around her hips. As I was drying my hands, another pair of women walked. Just a minute or two earlier and they would've seen me with my hand down Sophia's panties.

The main course was being served as we returned to the table, and the last guests at our table finally arrived. I decided to give Sophia a break and let her calm down as she ate, with the meal out of the way, I would have plenty of time to tease Sophia with the toy for the rest of the evening.