All Comments on 'The Virtue Auction Ch. 15'

by Lost_Kween

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
FirstClassFlirtFirstClassFlirtabout 2 years ago

Getting a bit too harsh for my tastes, especially the breath play. It’s been a good story but I may have to stop reading . You’re a good writer, just my tastes. I’ll try another chapter cause I hate to give it uo

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I really liked. I look forward to what the punishment will be.

Nurse_TwistedNurse_Twistedabout 2 years ago

Five stars is all they let me give, but this goes off the charts. You know, I was worried while you were away that this story might get abandoned, because that's not uncommon with stories I really like. And I thought oh, crap, another one gets orphaned.

I am just so happy you're back...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I don’t think the choking scene was rough. Not a vanilla story, but not a tough BDSM, that's exactly what I like about it. I only have one problem, the episodes are short. 1.5-2 pages, slightly longer descriptions would be more enjoyable.

AliceGeeAliceGeeabout 2 years ago

A good read though I thought the feigned strangulation was a touch de trop. My sympathies are most definitely with poor Sophia because I believe no normal woman would be able to exercise the level of self control that Miss Pose expects from her. But that is the main storyline now and I'm eager to learn what further tests and indignities Sophia has to endure until Miss Rose can claim that she is satisfied with her.

kaleonanikaleonanialmost 2 years ago

This is shear torture, Rose definitely is a psychopath due to her age and experience. Sophia on the other hand is extremely vulnerable. If I was Sophia I would have walked away from the millions and never look back. There has to be other women who are more sensitive towards reaching orgasm.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous