The Virtue Auction Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck, I'm cumming!" She announced.

Only a few inches away, I looked down and sure enough I could see her glistening pussy squeeze and contract as her fingers brought herself to climax. I licked my lips as I watched up close and personal. She moaned loudly, bucking her hips slightly towards my face, continuing to rub and ride out her orgasm as long as she could.

I waited for the waves of pleasure to subside within her, and when she pulled her hand away, I licked a broad stroke over her pussy lips from bottom to top. The salty sweetness of her juices hit my tongue and I hummed with delight at the taste. I licked again, and again, and then gently kissed the swollen nub of her clit.

"Mmm, you taste so good, kitten," I said from between her legs.

Suddenly her head popped up as she realized what was going on, and she locked eyes with me in surprise. I kissed her clit again, and swirled my tongue around it. She twitched and shuddered as my tongue triggered an aftershock.

"Oops! Look at me, all this talk of teaching you self control and mine has just gone out the window," I mused, pretending poorly that it was an accident while knowing exactly what I'd done. "Well, you know what this means, right?"

"Umm, are you going to take my virginity now?" Sophia asked nervously.

"Perhaps," I said mischievously. "But what this really means is that your next orgasm will meet the terms of the contract. But that's if you want it to end already. If you're not ready for it to end, then the solution is simple. Just don't cum. So what's it gonna be?"

12