The Virtue Auction Pt. 02 Ch. 02

Story Info
Sophia attempts to apologize to Miss Rose for her behavior.
3.5k words
4.73
7k
10

Part 20 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/23/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Kitten, I hope you realize just how happy you've made me," Miss Rose said, stepping away from the couch to pick up her mostly empty wine glass from the coffee table. "None of the girls I've bought from the auction have come back unprompted the way you have. A few have blessed me with extra visits but only after being invited back."

She downed the dregs of her wine, standing there with her robe wide open in a pair of black lace panties before walking over to the kitchen to discard her glass. I sat back down on the couch, and waited patiently for her to return, unsure what I should be doing now that I'd confessed my desire to submit to her.

"You though, you're the only one who's voluntarily come back seeking more than just the occasional fling," Miss Rose continued as she returned to the couch. "And I must admit, even though I've had my fair share of pets, none have I desired as much as you. You are the only woman I've spent more than a million dollars on."

I blushed hard, my cheeks turning bright red at the compliment. It felt good to be desired so much by a woman who could have just about anyone she wanted. But right now, it seemed I was the only one she wanted. It boosted my confidence, but also made me scared. Scared I might disappoint her, or that she might eventually get bored with me. I wanted her too, even though I barely knew anything about her, and at that moment I would have done just about anything she asked if it meant making her happy.

"Miss Rose, I don't know what to say," I said nervously.

"You don't have to say anything, kitten," she replied warmly. "I know this is new territory for you. I know you're probably feeling things you've never felt before, especially for another woman. Just know that even though there's no more contract to protect you from harm, I will not hurt you. You are safe with me."

"Thank you Miss Rose," I said with a smile, feeling reassured I'd made the right decision.

"Now, all that being said, I treat my pets no differently when there's no contract involved," Miss Rose explained. "Words like no, stop, and don't will fall on deaf ears, but I will always hold the safe word as sacred. If you ever feel truly uncomfortable, or that you do not wish to continue, please don't hesitate to use it. I won't hold it against you. I know that I can be intense and demanding at times, but communication is key."

She reached over and touched my cheek, turning my head to face her, then cupped my face with both hands.

"I may punish you, or act disappointed at times by your actions, but do not take that to mean I am upset with you as a person," she said staring deep into my eyes. "It's all just part of the game. I have all the control, and you have none, so if I want you to fail, you will fail no matter how hard you try not to. I could never be truly disappointed with someone who willingly gives their body to me the way you're doing right now."

Her words were oddly comforting. She had said earlier that the outcome of last night wasn't really up to me even though she'd made it seem like I had a chance to make double the money, and this reinforced that notion. I should've been mad. She'd essentially tricked me, giving me an unobtainable goal that she knew she would never let me reach. But I found myself feeling almost defiant instead, like I wanted to prove her wrong, prove that I had control and could beat her at her own game. But I also understood that no matter what I did, she was simply happy I was there, and that whatever punishments she doled out weren't meant to be negative experiences.

"I understand, Miss Rose," I answered, nodding my head.

"Good," Miss Rose said, leaning in to kiss me softly on the lips, then let go of my face. "Now, did you really think you could dominate me?"

"Well, no, not really, but I thought that's what you wanted me to do," I said sheepishly.

"Oh kitten, you are so naive," she said musingly. "There is not a single dominant bone in your body. You are submissive through and through, and the sooner you realize that, the sooner you can embrace it."

Her non-answer was enough for me to realize that it was what she wanted, but she didn't want to admit it. She just wanted to see if I would try so she could have an excuse to punish me, and I fell for it.

"I think you owe me some sort of apology," Miss Rose continued. "But how you want to apologize, I will leave up to you. If it's good enough, I will forgive you."

It was obvious she didn't want a worded apology. She wanted me to make her cum, but I didn't know how to even begin. Should I just jump right in and eat her out? Did she want some foreplay first? Right here on the couch? Would she even tell me if what I was doing was even what she wanted? So I decided the best course of action was to just go for it.

I slid off the couch and got on my knees on the soft rug in front of the couch. I shuffled over and positioned myself between her legs. Her robe was still wide open, giving me easy access, so I reached up and hooked my fingers around the waistband of her panties. She lifted her butt to let me slid them down her thighs, and I pulled them all the way down to her ankles, removing them. I put my hands on her inner thighs and gently rubbed her smooth skin, looking up to meet her gaze as she watched me. I had hoped for some sort of acknowledgment that I was on the right track but her expression gave me no hints. So I leaned in and kissed her inner thigh. I pushed her knees apart a little as I worked my way up, leaving delicate kisses on her creamy white skin.

I paused for a moment, just inches away from the neatly groomed patch of short red hair on her mound and took a deep breath. Her scent filled my nose and I felt a sort of hunger take me. I grabbed her waist and pulled her towards me until her ass was right on the edge of the couch. I planted a kiss on the small patch of soft fur above her womanhood, and then another on her clit before sticking my tongue out and licking her slit. I worked my tongue between her lips and easily found her clit.

Miss Rose gasped as I began to swirl my tongue in circles around the little nub and I felt her hand on top of my head. She grabbed the hairband that was keeping my hair in a ponytail and slid it off, letting my hair loosely fall down my back, then began to comb her fingers through it as I continued to lick her clit. I looked up to see her roll her head back and close her eyes. I sealed my lips around her clit and gently sucked as I flicked my tongue across the sensitive little bean. I was rewarded with a long, low moan and felt her pull my head towards her sex.

Soon she let go of my hair though and reached down to grab my t-shirt. She pulled up on it, bunching it up under my armpits and I sat back, lifting my arms so she could pull it over my head. Then she looked at me, pursing her lips as I knelt in front of her wearing nothing but the wholly unsexy beige bra I had put on for comfort.

"I have an idea," she said suddenly, standing up and almost knocking me backwards. "I'll be right back."

She started walking towards the stairs to go up to her bedroom, open robe flapping behind her and said, "If you're not wet already, I want you wet by the time I get back."

Miss Rose nearly ran up the stairs, leaving me by myself in the middle of the great room floor. I sat there confused for a moment before realizing she meant I should touch myself while she was gone. It felt like a weird request, but I got back up onto the couch, propped my feet up on the coffee table and reached between my legs. I was a little moist, but probably not as wet as she wanted me to be, so I started rubbing my clit with my fingers. It felt awkward to be masturbating out in the open in someone else's house, but I closed my eyes anyways and tried to think of something to help get myself in the mood as I wasn't sure how long she'd be gone.

I thought back on the previous night, remembering all the things Miss Rose had done to me, and as I visualized them in my head I could feel a warmth building in my loins. As I rubbed my pussy I remembered what it felt like to be tied up, relinquishing all control as Miss Rose had her way with me. My thoughts lingered on the image of her tribbing me with my wrists and ankle tied above my head, rubbing her slick pussy against mine. I rubbed faster, feeling myself get wetter by the second as I remembered what it felt like to have her hand around my throat, trusting a woman I barely knew to control the air going into my lungs as she drove me to orgasm.

I was so lost in my memories that I didn't even notice Miss Rose come back until I felt her hand on my mound, pushing my own hand away. I opened my eyes to see her standing behind the couch, reaching over me with her beautiful breasts inches from my face. She slid her middle finger between my lips and slipped it inside me for just a moment as if testing my wetness.

"Good girl," Miss Rose cooed, pulling her finger out and sucking on it.

"Put this on," she said, dropping what looked like lingerie into my lap.

I held it up to examine it and sure enough it was a black lace bra with matching panties, and a set of thigh high stockings with a garter belt. As I stood up to put it on, Miss Rose went to her dining room and pulled over one of the armless chairs from the table, setting it in an open area of the great room. She disrobed and sat down in the chair completely naked and watched as I got dressed in the sexy outfit she gave me. When I had the whole ensemble on, I took a moment to look at my reflection in the window. I was amazed at Miss Rose's taste in clothing because I had to admit I looked truly hot and sexy, and it made me feel really good.

I turned back to Miss Rose to find her biting her lower lip in satisfaction and touching herself. I felt an unusual surge of confidence because of the outfit and stride over to wear she sat, but she stopped me as I knelt down to resume my "apology."

"Dance for me, kitten," she ordered.

"Wait, like a lap dance?" I asked in confusion.

"What do you think? You said you're a dancer, so I want to see you dance," Miss Rose said with a smirk.

"But I'm classically trained," I replied. "Ballet, Contemporary, Hip-hop. I don't dance like a stripper."

"You mean to tell me you've never done a sexy dance before?" She asked with a skeptical look. "It doesn't have to be a lap dance. Hip-hop can be sexy, right?"

"I mean, I guess so, but I've never done it with the intent of turning someone on," I admitted.

"I'm sure it will come naturally to you if you tried," Miss Rose said assuringly. "This is your one chance to tease me, kitten. Use it wisely."

I took a few steps back to give myself some room but just stood awkwardly for a few moments thinking about what to do and how to begin. I didn't really have any practiced routines that were particularly sexy or seductive. Maybe I could piece together some things from different styles. But first and foremost I needed music. I couldn't dance properly if I couldn't feel the beat.

"Miss Rose, can we play some music?" I asked.

"Of course!" Miss Rose said happily.

She got up and went over to the coffee table, grabbing her phone and searched for a song to play. She landed on a slow and sexy R&B song and it began to play over her high end sound system. When she sat back down in the chair, I began to sway my hips back and forth to the slow rhythm. She watched me intently as I gyrated and touched my body, gliding my hands sensually over my skin. I spun around, bending over a little to give her a good view of my tight ass. I sunk down to the floor, squatting and moving my hips in a sort of slow twerk and looked seductively over my shoulder at Miss Rose.

She started touching herself again, slowly rubbing her pussy as she watched me dance, and it made my cheeks flush. I'd never had someone masturbate to my dancing before and it felt a little awkward at first. I started getting into it a bit more though as I realized it was turning me on too. I stood back up, turning to face her and gyrated my hips even more. I bent forward, squeezing my tits together a little for her, and then slid my hand down teasingly over my panties. I crept closer to Miss Rose as I danced until I was a few feet in front of her, then lowered myself down to the floor and crawled on my hands and knees the rest of the way.

I put my hands on her knees, and using them for support, I arched my back, sticking my chest out towards her and stood back up. I straddled her legs, and put my hands on the high back of the chair, squatting back down until I was almost sitting on her lap. I slowly thrusted my hips, teasing her as I began to give her my first lap dance. She continued to rub her clit as I danced, my face so close to hers that I could smell her floral perfume. I turned back around, supporting myself on her knees again as I slowly gyrated my ass for her.

I turned around one more time and finally sat on Miss Rose's lap, thrusting my hips a little as I leaned in and kissed her neck. By now the song was coming to an end and I took the opportunity to transition from dancing to foreplay, kissing her collarbone and working my way down. I knelt down between her legs and kissed a trail down the valley between her breasts. I moved her hand away from her mound as I got closer with my kisses. By the time the song ended, I was licking her clit again.

Miss Rose scooted her ass forward to the edge of her chair, giving me better access and I began to work earnestly to make her cum. My hands slid from her thighs up to her breasts and I gave them a firm squeeze. She moaned in response and closed her eyes. I sucked on her clit, flicking my tongue back and forth, and took her nipples between my thumbs and fingers. I tweaked them gently, feeling them harden for me. Her hands returned to my head, combing her fingers through my silky hair before pulling my head against her mound. I let go of one nipple and moved my hand down to her slit under my chin, teasing her hole for a moment before sliding my index finger inside her. I remembered what she had taught me about the g-spot and quickly found it again.

"Oh kitten, you're getting so good at this," Miss Rose moaned. "You eat pussy almost as well as you dance."

I pressed lightly on her spongy g-spot, rubbing it as I kept sucking on her engorged clit. She began to buck her hips against my face as I worked, and I increased the fervency of my oral ministrations. She had already gotten herself halfway there with her fingers while I was dancing so it didn't take long to bring her close to orgasm.

"Mmm, I'm getting close, kitten, don't stop," she said in a breathy voice.

Suddenly I had an idea. One that might get me punished, but I decided it was worth the risk. When I thought she was at the edge of orgasm, I stopped sucking, pulling my head back a little against the pressure of her hands, but my finger kept gently rubbing her g-spot. I looked up to see her open her eyes and glare at me all of a sudden.

"Don't you fucking stop!" Miss Rose commanded loudly. "You don't want to find out what happens when you deny me."

I fought the urge to obey and instead of resuming full force I simply teased her clit lightly with my tongue. I felt her body twitch as my tongue touched her increasingly sensitive clit, and I knew she was right on the edge just like she had done to me several times during the previous two nights. I felt a surge of confidence knowing I briefly held her orgasm at the top of my tongue, but also knew at any moment she could just take what she wanted.

"Don't make me repeat myself!" Miss Rose said sternly, balling up her hands to grab fistfuls of my hair.

Part of me was morbidly curious what she would do to me if I refused to make her cum, but having already received a rather intense spanking at a much more minor infraction, I realized it was probably best if I didn't find out. So as she pulled hard on my hair, forcing my face against her mound, I relented and furiously licked away. Within seconds, I felt the walls of her pussy clench tightly around my finger. I rubbed her g-spot more firmly as she climaxed.

"Oh god yes!" Miss Rose moaned deeply, throwing her head back in ecstasy.

I kept working my tongue feverishly over her clit as her pussy rhythmically squeezed my finger. As the waves of pleasure subsided and her grip on my hair loosened, I gradually slowed. Miss Rose finally let go of my hair and slumped back in her chair as she breathed heavily. I grinned with satisfaction as I watched her breasts rise and fall, but my expression quickly faded as she suddenly grabbed me under the arms, lifted me up and laid me across her lap like a child. I barely had enough time to brace myself as I realized what was about to happen. Her hand connected with my ass again, spanking the cheek she'd left untouched before. Two. Three. Four. Five times her palm smacked my ass, and hard, making me cry out in pain.

"I warned you!" She nearly yelled. "Did you really think you could try to edge me?"

"I'm sorry Miss Rose!" I apologized, knowing I would regret what I had tried to do. "I wanted to try it, to see if I could."

"That's not how this works, kitten," she replied, giving me one more solid spank. "You said you wanted to be my good girl, but you're not off to a good start now, are you?"

Another spank.

"Freedom from the contract's legal binding doesn't give you the freedom to be a brat," she continued. "When I want an orgasm, you will give me an orgasm. You will not withhold anything from me or I will take it by force. Do you understand?"

Another spank.

"Yes Miss Rose, I understand!" I said, wincing at the pain in my ass cheek.

"Your apology is not accepted," she said sternly. "I will want another one, but that will have to come later. Stand up."

I obeyed immediately, scrambling to get off of her lap and stand up. Miss Rose also stood up and grabbed me by the hair, pulling down so that I'd look up at her.

"What are you?" Miss Rose asked.

Knowing that I fucked up, I answered, "I'm a bad girl, Miss Rose."

"And what do bad girls get?"

"They get punished!" I said in a whiny tone, fearful of what was about to happen.

"That's exactly right, they get punished," Miss Rose repeated my answer.

And with that, she started walking towards the stairs to her room, pulling me by the hair behind her.