The Virtue of Patience

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Brie...? Are you okay?"

She opened her eyes and looked down at him.

"Garrett, I've never been better, now brace yourself. I don't care when you cum, just do it. We can wait and go again whenever."

She leaned down and smothered him with her breasts. She'd been a C cup since fifteen and had felt okay about them, but she wanted Garrett to love them, to savor their soft fullness. As she did this, she began to slowly ride his cock, gasping and moaning as she felt his length slide out and back into her passage. She was soaking wet, her fluids seeping onto his groin and into the leather couch cushions. There was no longer any pain, just beautiful pleasure that she couldn't get enough of.

She continued thrusting him in and out, but now she began to pick up the pace. Garrett sat smothered in Brie's chest, his moans and gasps matching her own. The sensation was almost indescribable; her hot, wet, muscular passage clenched him more tightly than he'd expected; its' many ridges and crevices massaging every last part of him. Going out was torturous, going back in was bliss. He was nearing the breaking point; he could practically feel the seed in his testicles boiling as she began to fuck him even more earnestly, her breaths becoming sharper and her moans louder. He could no longer make any sound himself, he was lost in a world of pleasure and passion. Even as he could feel his orgasm ride, he only barely managed to gasp out, "Brie, I'm...I'm gonna..."

She ducked her head back down, sticking her tongue in his mouth. "Do it," she gasped, removing it so that she could talk, "I want you to."

She began to ride him with renewed vigor, so much so that his testicles began to slap audibly against her ass. As he felt the finish moving up his urethra, he reached down, grabbed her hips, and shoved her down onto his full length. And, while buried to the hilt inside of Brie Haskett's vagina, his orgasm erupted. He let out a low cry as ropes of his seed painted her deepest recesses in glistening white.

Upon feeling the sudden explosion of warmth inside of her, Brie gasped and buried her face in the nape of Garrett's neck where she bit down softly on the salty, sweat-slicked flesh. Garrett released his last strands of semen into his lover and went limp beneath her, his breathing quick and ragged. She collapsed upon him in kind, reveling in the warmth that their sex had produced. She began softly kissing him all over his neck and chin, eventually making her way to his lips, where she gently began to kiss those as well.

His erection had begun to dissipate, and Brie slowly pulled him out. A mess of semen and vaginal liquid dribbled out of her, seeping onto Garrett's crotch, where it mingled with their combined sweat in a mildly grotesque, yet sexually satisfying concoction. As he came back to Earth, he ran his hands through her hair and over her breasts. He savored the feeling of her; his woman, his confidante, his love. He couldn't imagine her otherwise anymore.

"I love you, Brianne."

Her lips now on his left cheek, she whispered only one sentence in response:

"I love you too, Garrett."

In that moment, everything was serene. Neither of them would have traded the feeling for anything else. They embraced one another tightly, as new lovers do, unwilling to let each other go if they could avoid it.

* * *

"Garrett?"

"Hm?"

"Will you take a shower with me?"

Still naked, the pair had worked to clean their combined fluids off of the couch cushions. The task completed, they lay together on it, safe in each other's arms.

"Yeah, we both stink like sex."

She laughed. "Let's go."

She took his hand and guided him to the master bathroom where they entered the walk-in shower, Brie closing the glass door behind them. With both of them standing to the side, Brie turned on the water. While they waited for it to heat up, she turned to him and pulled him into her, initiating a slow, loving kiss, her arms running up and down his back and neck. His hands found her ass, which he gently fondled.

When the water warmed and steam began to fog the glass panels, she broke away and asked "will you wash me off?"

"Absolutely."

She picked up a bottle of scented soap from the tile floor and handed it to him. He opened the lid and poured a generous helping into his palm. He worked it into a lather and began to gingerly spread it over Brie's chest and abs. He ran his hands over her breasts more slowly, rubbing her nipples thoroughly with his thumbs. She loosely gripped his wrists as he massaged, quietly moaning in approval.

"Now my back," she said, "get everything."

He ran more soap down her toned back, slowing once he got to her ass. He massaged it as gently as he had her breasts, kneading the tender flesh with care. After a moment of this, she said "now I'll do you."

"You just did me."

She laughed. "You're silly. Just hold still."

She worked some soap into a lather and began to spread it over him. She applied it all over, taking care to wash his cock and balls in particular. She seemed to enjoy savoring him as much as he did her, and her hands proved it. She finished her work by pulling her into him again and saying "let's rinse off."

They moved under the showerhead, the soap suds beginning to slide off as the water rushed over them. This time, Garrett pulled Brie to him; she squeaked in surprise and giggled before their lips met again. Before they could really get into it, however, Brie broke away and looked away nervously.

"Brie, what's wrong?"

"I, um...I wanted to ask you something."

"What is it?"

She hesitated momentarily before speaking again. "You don't have to, but...will you...will you go down on me?"

"Go...down on you?"

"Yeah, like...eat my pussy?" She said, sheepishly.

He could see that she was becoming more embarrassed by the second, so he smiled and said "of course, babe."

Her face lit up as he got to his knees. She sat down on the tile shelf that was meant to hold shampoo and soap bottles, shoving them to the side and spread her legs wide. He moved to her, positioning himself between her calves, her body wet and waiting as she moved a hand to her pussy and spread it open with her fingers. Her eyes hooded and biting her lower lip, she moaned as he leaned in and began to gently kiss her belly.

"Garrett, you fucking tease."

"Not teasing, honey. Preparing."

He worked his way slowly down to her pussy, which was every bit as beautiful as the rest of her. A light pink in hue and hooded by slightly darker folds, he leaned down and planted a lingering kiss right in the center of it. This resulted in an audible moan from his woman, so he figured he was on the right track. He slipped his tongue out and began to run it over and between the folds, the tangy and almost copper-like flavor proving intoxicating.

"Move higher up," she gasped, "find...find my-OH!"

He had found the firm nub before she could even finish the sentence. He'd run the flat of his tongue firmly over it, and her entire body had bucked. He decided to concentrate on her clit now, beginning to suck slow and hard on it. She cried out and gripped the back of his head, her fingers pulling his hair and digging into the skin. He continued to suckle the small protrusion between his lips and his tongue, not letting up in the slightest.

Brie's body squirmed and spasmed as she gasped in pleasure. Occasionally she would try to beg him to let off a little, but found that she could only whimper. With his tongue and lips locked around her apparently very sensitive clit, all she could do now was ride it out. Every suckle and lick sent jolts of pleasure through her body, making her quake and seize like an epileptic, her mind going blank as she gave up trying to beg, and gave in entirely to the feeling.

Then, something began to boil up inside of her. She could feel it building like a tidal wave approaching the shoreline; her orgasm was coming, and there was no stopping it. Garrett was still relentlessly servicing her pussy as ruthlessly as ever, and she was almost frightened at how intense it was becoming. She had certainly brought herself to orgasm before, but those sessions paled mightily in comparison to this; she was approaching a whole new level that she almost felt unprepared for.

It came suddenly and violently; her climax wracking her entire body, her vision going white. She reared her head back and howled in ecstasy as she loosed a sudden and unexpected gush of fluid from her pussy and right into Garrett's face. Shocked, he fell back on the tile, the warm water from the showerhead pouring over him. He stared dumbstruck at her soaked figure, amazed at what he'd done to his girlfriend.

She had slid off the shelf and was now on the floor. Her body had gone limp, her legs splayed apart and her arms hanging at her sides. Her eyes were closed, her chest heaving as she breathed heavily, and Garrett moved over beside her, one arm over her belly and one around her shoulders. She looked over at him, eyes half-open, and she gripped the hand he'd placed on her abdomen with her own.

"Garrett, you...you're a natural."

He busted up laughing, Brie only smiling weakly as she leaned on him. She let the combined sounds of the shower and his laughter comfort her, reveling in that she was somewhere safe and loving. He quieted, and rested his head against hers, whereupon he whispered "you're incredible, Brianne."

Suddenly, she gripped him tightly and buried her head in his chest, letting out a quiet sob. Taken aback, he asked "Brie? Brianne? Oh my God, are you okay?"

"I-I'm fine. I've actually never been happier," she said quietly, "I just...all these emotions just hit me like a brick. I'm sorry."

"Please don't apologize, it's totally okay," he whispered, "just stay with me. Let me take care of you."

"Thank you, baby."

And, for a while, they stayed this way, awash in a mixture of warm water and afterglow, the world outside nothing more than a distant blur of sights and sounds that meant nothing at all.

* * *

The sheets of Brie's bed were warm and soft, but not nearly to the degree of her body. They lay entwined upon it after having dried off and made their way into her bedroom. Awash in light grey-blue paint with a large window that let in warm sunlight, it was a picture-perfect scenario. She'd closed the blinds before pulling him into her queen-sized bed, where she had enveloped him in a loving embrace. As they kissed and fondled one another, Brie spoke.

"Garrett, I...I want you again. No, I need you again. I want you to take me this time, I want you to make love to me. Show me how you really feel about me, please."

He looked into her pleading eyes and knew he couldn't deny her. He'd lasted less than ten minutes on the couch; he needed to give her something more, something better. So, not saying a word, he detached himself from her. She rolled onto her back, ready to receive him again, her legs spread and her pussy exposed and waiting. It was glistening now, fluids slowly leaking from it as Garrett mounted her. She was just tall enough to make kissing difficult, so she curled in just a little, locking lips with him as he felt her opening against his tip. Her face red and her eyes hooded, she begged him to enter her.

"Take me, baby. Love me."

"I do love you," he whispered, "and you got it."

He slipped in, her warm wetness enveloping him completely. There was no wincing or hiss of pain this time, just a gasp and a tightening of her fingers in his hair. She moaned as his cock settled within her, his own breathing deepening as she took his face in her hands.

"It doesn't hurt this time," she said, "you feel perfect in me."

"You're perfect." He replied breathlessly.

"Thank you, baby. Now do it," she said "give me everything you've got. I want all of it."

That drove him over the edge. He moaned quietly as he began to thrust, his hair hanging down and bouncing against his forehead as he entered and withdrew from her over and over again. She mewled and whimpered beneath him, her hands flat against his chest, desperately pawing at him. She was so tight, and she clenched him so firmly that he expected she'd wring every drop of cum out of him in no time. Guess I'd better start drinking all the water I can before we fuck from now on, he thought crazily as he made love to his new woman.

Now her hands wrapped around his torso, her nails digging into his back. They weren't particularly long or sharp, but he could feel them leaving red welts on his skin all the same. As he dove in and out of her, he periodically ducked down to kiss her neck; she would lean her head to the side to allow this, begging him not to stop. He would also use one hand to rub her nipples, causing her to twist and moan in pleasure. In a way, he was glad that she seemed so sensitive; he enjoyed sending her into sensory overdrive, and wanted her to feel every bit as good as he did.

Then, before he could so much as protest, Brie sprang to life beneath him, wrapped her arms around him tightly, and flipped him onto his back. She mounted him now, her toned torso in full view as she slipped him back inside of her with her right hand.

"Brie, what-"

"I changed my mind," she whispered, "I want to fuck you now. I want you to cum inside my pussy again, and make me yours. But I want to look in your eyes while you do it."

Brie was truly a different being during sex, he had been correct. All that quiet girl stuff had been a front; she had desires too, and wanted to make sure that he knew he'd be fulfilling them. He grabbed her hips as she leaned back, her cowgirl game seemingly getting stronger by the minute. Her eyes closed and her mouth agape, she rode him into the mattress firmly but gently. Cupping her breasts to keep them from bouncing, she began to utilize her powerful thighs in order to drive his cock deeper into her. She moaned and whimpered, while he could only lie there breathing heavily as she dominated him.

Soon the sensation was back; the boiling feeling in his testicles telling him that he was about to climax again. He moaned "Brie, I'm gonna-"

She leaned down and kissed him with tongue, and muttered "do it, honey." She rode him faster, determined to milk him for all he was worth. He pushed her down hard onto his full length again, just as he had done on the couch, and fired a jet of his semen inside of his girlfriend. She cried out-as did he-as several more spurts filled her depths. She collapsed onto him, breathing softly and quickly.

They did not speak for a while. When one of them finally did so, it was Brie, who said "and to think, you thought you were just coming over for pizza."

He began to chuckle quietly, embracing her gently. She'd pulled him out of her and they now lay entwined, the afterglow even stronger than it had been in the shower. They lay still, simply appreciating the presence of the other in the quiet of the apartment. Eventually, mutual exhaustion overtook them both, and they fell into a deep slumber, still in each others' arms.

Before he'd fallen asleep, Garrett had found himself contenplating something Brie had said on the couch: how she had been patient but no longer willing to be so any longer. This struck him, and he thought back to the times when he'd waited to find out if he'd ever become more than a friend to Brianne Haskett. In hindsight, two years had been a longer wait than he'd have preferred, and he was sure that she would have agreed with this sentiment, but he decided against waking her in order to ask. That was the past; she was his present and his future. What mattered is that his patience had paid off in a big way, and found that he was now filled with a profound sense of gratitude. Not towards anyone or anything in particular, just a general feeling of warm, sincere gratitude that his patience hadn't been for nothing.

These were the things that Garrett Trenton pondered as he had prepared to join his quietly sleeping girlfriend, a slight breeze rustling the leaves of a tree outside the window serving as ambience for his descent into slumber. And, down in her arms, he was at peace with the world, even if the parts of it outside of that bedroom didn't really matter much to him at all.

***********

Holy shit, this was fun. I've wanted to write a story like this for a long time, and now seemed like the perfect time to make it happen. I have a soft spot for gentle femdom, and you can expect to read more of it here in the future.

Also, it was fun to weave my own personal experiences growing up in the early 2000's into this story; those awkward, stumbling and nascent years mean a lot to me, both the good and the bad aspects. They all had their place in this tale.

Anyway, hope you liked it. Rate, follow, comment, blah blah blah you know the deal. See you on the flip side, Dark Coordinates Part II is coming soon; I just wanted to take a break for a while and do something different.

Auf wiedersehen for now.