The Virus Pt. 03

Story Info
Connie gets it in the ass and calls in help.
11.4k words
4.75
67.9k
115

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Grendel22
Grendel22
1,135 Followers

Cast:

Dr Sandra Lee, her sister Maxine and her mother Rose

Connie Tucker and her son Jimmy, and his grandmother Nancy

Connie's sister Cheryl and her sons Colin and Eric

Barbara Schmitt and her sons Steve and Brian

Suzy Baker and her sons Derek and Paul, and their grandmother Gerri and her sister Robin

After Jimmy and Connie got done with dinner they both crashed on the couch and watched tv together. Connie was only wearing her short robe and nothing else. She had her legs curled up underneath her on the couch. She was watching the television but not really absorbing any of it as her mind was racing with what she and Jimmy had just done. While she was in shock over what had happened, she didn't feel any revulsion or regret. In fact, she couldn't stop thinking about what it was like having him inside of her and how she wanted to get him back inside of her again and again. The thought made her tingly all over. Her pussy had taken quite a pounding, repeatedly, and all she could think of was when it was going to happen again.

Jimmy was not only feeling great, but he was also on cloud nine. He had spent yesterday and today having sex with the two most beautiful women in his life, one being his mother. And he had shot four loads in the afternoon and was currently feeling zero effects of the virus.

When Jimmy first learned about the virus and that he probably had it, he was terrified and scared. But now, after having two separate fuckfests with his sexy Dr and his beautiful mother, he felt like the virus was the greatest thing that had ever happened to him.

Connie couldn't believe that she had just been fucked three times by Jimmy's enormous cock, and all she wanted now was more. She kept glancing over at Jimmy, looking for signs of discomfort on his face. Hoping that he would soon need her. Need to be inside her. But he looked fine, comfortable and at peace.

Connie's own need overwhelmed her patience. She loosened the tie on her satin robe and stretched out her gorgeous legs and crossed them so that the robe fell away on either side. She leaned back and stretched her arms across the back of the couch.

"Jimmy, it's been about two hours since the pizza came. How are you feeling honey?"

"I feel so good mom. Just really good," he said while watching the tv, stupidly not realizing the signals she was sending.

Connie bounced her one leg on top of the other, "Ok sweetie. I just want to make sure you didn't need any relief or anything."

Jimmy looked over at her and took in the sight of her amazing legs on full display for him, slowly looking from her pretty feet, up her slim ankles, over her strong smooth calves, and finally her toned thighs which being crossed were the only thing covering her bare pussy. Jimmy drank this in and looked up at her. She was giving him a very sexy and mischievous smile which accentuated her lovely dimples.

Jimmy swallowed and said, "You know...I uh, I am feeling something. Just to make sure maybe we should....uh..."

As Jimmy trailed off Connie turned to face him and slowly brought her legs up on the couch between them. She laid back on the armrest and slowly put her one leg up on the backrest of the couch, and placed the foot of her other leg on the floor. She untied her robe and let it fall to either side of her, putting her body and pussy on full display for him. Jimmy loved looking at her nakedness. Her breasts and bikini bottom area and ass was not as nearly as dark as the rest of her because of her tan lines, which turned Jimmy on. She then took her foot that was on the back rest and put it on his shoulder, and rubbed it up and down.

"Maybe we should what baby? What should we do?"

Jimmy put his hand on her ankle and lifted her pretty foot and kissed up its sole to her toes. He took his other hand and rubbed her smooth calf while he sucked on her toes.

"Mmmmmmm......" Connie moaned as she watched him. 'Success' she thought to herself. She felt warm all over knowing she was soon going to be getting fucked again by her new lover.

Jimmy kissed his way down her foot and ankle, along her round, brown calf, and down her smooth thigh. He got to her gorgeous, fat pussy and placed his hands on either side of her outer labia and just admired the sight of her, his face inches from her sex.

Connie lifted her hips, sending her pussy closer to his face.

"Jimmy baby please," she implored.

Jimmy moved his face into her pussy and got to work.

"Ahhhhhh!" Connie exclaimed while throwing her head back as he made contact with her pussy. She lifted her one foot off of the floor and pulled it up to give him better access.

Jimmy feasted on her for several minutes, loving the musky smell of her beautiful fat pussy. Connie was grinding her hips and he wrapped his arms around her smooth thighs in order to hold her in place as he brought her off.

"Uhhhhh......Oh!.....Nnngggffff....Jimmy!.......oh baby!"

Connie put her hands on his head and her fingers through his hair as she gyrated her hips and came in his face.

Jimmy buried his face further into her pussy and squeezed tighter on her thighs as she finished her orgasm.

He lifted his face from her pussy and proceeded to climb up her body. Her face was turned to her side with her eyes closed, her incredible breasts rising and falling as she caught her breath. She continued to gyrate her hips upward, even though he was no longer touching her there.

Jimmy maneuvered between her legs and placed his hard cock at the entrance of her pussy. Connie sensed what was about to happen and put her hands firmly on his shoulders.

"Baby hold on. I'm still way too sensitive down there. Just give me a min...AHHHHHH!"

Jimmy had thrust his cock in to the hilt and began fucking her fast and hard.

"OH FUCK JIMMY........Oh you little shit....."

Connie wrapped her legs around tightly and squeezed him close to her to try and give her sensitive pussy a break. They both started laughing with Connie's laughter being interrupted by gasps and attempts to catch her breath.

"Oh you little fucker......MMMMMMMM.......you little bastard," Connie said and she stuck her tongue in his ear and relaxed her legs to accept his cock.

"You're lucky this feels so good honey. Mmmmm....so good. That's it baby. Fuck mommmy Jimmy. God I love this."

"I'm not so little anymore huh mom," said Jimmy as he pumped her soaked pussy.

"Mhhhmmm...my little baby's all grown up........oh honey......Mmmmmm........fuck that pussy baby."

Jimmy thrust into her and stopped, and put his arms underneath her and lifted her up and turned to sit back on the couch, with Connie sitting astride him and his cock still buried inside of her. Connie didn't miss a beat and immediately started to raise her sopping pussy up and down on his enormous tool. She leaned in and kissed him as she rode him. Up and down up and down she went while they made out. Jimmy eventually stopped kissing her mouth and made his way down to her beautiful, long, tan neck. He had been rubbing his hands along her naked back under her robe and down to her smooth thighs. He then moved them up to play with her breasts.

"Mmmmmm.......does my baby like mommy's titties?"

"Oh yeah," he moaned into her neck.

They continued like this for some time, with Connie bringing herself off on his cock several times. Finally she concentrated on just him and increased her pace. Her pussy was rapidly rising and falling on his hard dick. Jimmy knew he didn't stand a chance and stopped necking her and put his head on the back of the couch and closed his eyes.

"Don't stop mom. I'm gonna cum."

Connie maintained her pace and rubbed her hands along his shoulders and collarbones and smiled at him, knowing that she was making him feel amazing.

"Here it comes! Ahhhhh.....fuck......I love this," grunted Jimmy as he started to shoot his load into her.

"Mmmmmm....baby, I just love it when you feel me up," said Connie as she continued her pace. She rode him at the same steady pace loving the feeling of his dick shooting off inside of her. She rode and rode and his cum started to ooze out from their attached genitals. She maintained the pace all through his orgasm and beyond. Finally she slowed down to a stop and they kissed for several minutes, running their hands all over each other's bodies.

Jimmy's cock eventually started to go soft inside of Connie. She stopped kissing him and lifted herself up and his cock slid out of her, and the jizz that was still inside of her dripped out of her pussy and onto his dick.

Connie looked at him and said, "The baseball game should be on honey. Why don't you watch it and let mommy clean this up?"

She then leaned over and grabbed the remote from the coffee table and handed it to him. She then went down to her knees and started to lovingly, orally, clean up their combined mess off of his dick.

Jimmy thought about what Sandra had said and realized that Connie was worshipping his cock. She was now his, and would let him have her whenever he needed it. And this was her reward.

Jimmy changed the channel to the game. The Diamondbacks and Padres were in the 2nd inning. He settled back and watched the game, enjoying the feel as well as the sound of her mouth licking and sucking him.

Connie wrapped her hands around his muscular calves and pulled on them.

"Scoot forward honey. Until you're at the end of the couch," she said.

Jimmy scooted forward and Connie lifted his massive cock up so that she could lick and suck on his balls. She worshipped his cock and balls for what seemed like forever, and she loved doing this for him.

As Jimmy watched the game, Connie worked on getting as much of his nine inches as she could down her throat. By the 5th inning she was somewhat successfully deepthroating him. When she managed to completely swallow him, Jimmy was fully hard again and now longer watching the game. He stared in amazement at how she was managing to deepthroat him. It felt amazing on his cock.

She slowly did this, taking breaks here and there for the next few innings. Jimmy lasted until the 8th inning. At that point he could not longer take it anymore and knew that he needed to fuck her again. He reached down and slid Connie's robe off so that she was now completely naked. He got up and Connie knew what he wanted.

"How do you want me honey?"

"On your knees. Move over and lean across the seat of the couch."

He was telling her what to do and she loved it. She moved forward and leaned across the couch seat where Jimmy had just been sitting. Her knees were on the carpet and her ass was on full display to him. Jimmy couldn't resist and rubbed his hands down her back and to her ass, squeezing and massaging her beautiful cheeks. He figured the fuck could wait and spread her ass cheeks and dove in and started to tongue her asshole.

"Jimmy! Jimmy that's mommy's......"

He took his one hand and reached between her thighs and started to massage her pussy.

"Mmmmmmmm baby......"

Jimmy continued to eat her ass and rub her pussy. Connie had turned her head and laid down her face on the couch seat. She closed her eyes and just cooed as she enjoyed his tongue on her asshole. She felt him insert his tongue into her anus and gave a light squeal. Jimmy continued to tongue her ass for another minute and then pulled back and moved up with his cock in his hand. He lined it up with her pussy and buried it to the hilt, causing Connie to cry out.

"AAHHHHHHHHHHHH! Yes, baby. That's what mommy wants. Fuck me baby!"

Jimmy started to slam in and out of her, pushing her body further into the seat of the couch. Soon her thighs were up against the bottom of the couch and she squeezed the seat cushions tight to brace herself against his assault on her pussy. He held onto her slim waist and pumped her for all he was worth.

"Jimmy! Fuck baby.....OH!!! FUCK!!! UH! UH! UH! Baby mommy's cumming! I'm cumming!"

"I'm going to cum too in a second here mom," Jimmy calmly said as he continued to thrust into her. "And I'm going to need your mouth."

"Ahhhhh....oh shit.....of course honey.....whatever you want.....anything, oh shit......."

"Ok......right........uh.uh...........right.......NOW!"

Jimmy pulled his cock free and Connie spun around and put her mouth on it just as he started to orgasm, sending rope after rope of his jizz into her sucking mouth.

"MMMPPHHHHHH......MMPPHHH.....BLGGG....Unh......Mmmmmmmmmmm........" Connie moaned as she struggled to take it all. She loved that her body could do this to him and knew that she would do whatever erotic act he requested just so long as she could have this cock. His nine inch fat hammer that was spewing into her mouth had made her completely submissive to him.

As Jimmy's orgasm subsided he looked down at his mother, who still had his cock in her mouth, slurping away. She was on all fours and he started to gently thrust back and forth into her wet sucking mouth. Eventually he slumped down and laid on his back on the carpet. Connie moved with him making sure to keep his cock in her mouth. She laid beside him, scooted down so that her head was where his cock was. She laid her one smooth leg over him and gently nursed on his dick.

They eventually made their way back onto the couch, with Jimmy laying across it and Connie with her back to his chest. They caressed each other and he planted kisses on her shoulders and neck as they watched tv. They both started to nod off and Connie suggested that even though it wasn't late, they should probably turn in. They got up and she took his hand and led him to her bedroom.

Being in the master bedroom, knowing that she was his, stirred Jimmy. He pushed her onto the bed and gently made love to her for what seemed like forever. When they were done she went to the bathroom to clean up and then came back to bed and cleaned his cock with her mouth and worshipped it to the point where he was hard again. Connie climbed up on top of him and rode him for all she was worth, until he shot his final load inside of her for the night. She then collapsed on his chest and they both fell asleep.

Connie woke up the following morning and Jimmy was not in the bed. She laid there for a minute and softly stroked her pussy. It was very sore from the previous day's activities and she worried about what today might do to her already sore condition. She had never taken that much cock in one day in her life. It was the best sex she had ever had, but it definitely took it's toll on her body. She got up and went looking for him and heard him in the main shower. She knew he must be in incredible discomfort since several hours had passed and she considered joining him in the shower to provide him with some relief. But she instead took advantage of the situation to have her own shower in her bathroom. When she was done, she toweled off and put on her sexy short robe and went out to look for Jimmy, assuming that some much needed sex would be in order for the poor kid. She was incredibly horny for him but with the condition her pussy was in, she hoped she could perhaps get away with just some blowjobs for the day.

When she walked out to the living room, she found Jimmy sitting on the couch naked, stroking his massive dick. She could tell he was in bad need of some relief. Then she noticed that on the floor he had spread out a quilt with a pillow, and on the quilt was one of the bottles of lube.

"Good morning handsome. What's all this?"

Jimmy admired her in her sexy robe and let his eyes linger on her amazing, tan legs and bare feet.

"Good morning mom. Jesus Christ you are so fucking hot."

Connie blushed and bit her lower lip. She looked at the lube and a chill ran through her. She might be in trouble, she thought to herself. Delicious sexy trouble.

"Mom, I really need your help as I'm sure you can tell." Jimmy pulled up his cock, showing his painfully swollen balls. "And I thought we could do something a little different this morning. But I'm going to need you to trust me."

"Uh, sweetie, just what in the hell are you planning with the lube? My pussy sure as hell doesn't require any so that only leaves one thing that I can think of."

"Mom, just trust me. I know what I'm doing and I think this will be a lot of fun for both of us."

Connie laughed and couldn't help but tease him, knowing that in the end she was going to let him do to her every single perverted thing that his 18 year old hormone raging brain could think of.

"So," Connie giggled while pointing at Jimmy's erection, "parking that thing up my rear end is going to be 'fun' for me?"

Jimmy blushed and said, "Mom, I'm sorry. I guess I'm trying to sound, I don't know....seductive or whatever and I guess I blew it. I just....you have such a fantastic ass you know and, and uh...."

Connie sexily walked up to him and stood between his knees. She untied her robe and let it fall open, revealing her breasts and vagina.

"Sweetie, I'm just teasing you. I'll definitely give it the old college try. It's been a long time since I've done that and I just....baby you're so big. But let me ask you. Is this something Sandra showed you? Did she let you fuck her in the ass?

"She did. We went really slow and she called it a really good hurt. She loved it and she even passed out for a while because of how good it felt for her. We did it several times and it felt awesome!"

"Wait...so you put this massive cock inside that tiny woman's asshole, repeatedly and she's still alive?"

Connie started to giggle again.

"Yes mom. It was her idea. Apparently she's very familiar with it and she taught me how. Trust me mom, I know what I'm doing."

"Ok Jimmy. I'll give it a try. My pussy could actually use a break. But if it hurts too much we need to stop ok? Doesn't mean we can't try again later. Do you understand?"

Jimmy nodded his head.

Connie let her robe fall from her soldiers to the floor. Now they were both completely naked. Jimmy sat up and pulled her close to him and started to lightly kiss her stomach. Connie let her fingers run through his hair as his kissing warmed her up.

"Sweetie, how do you want me?"

Jimmy stopped kissing her stomach and stood up and kissed her mouth and then stopped.

"Get on all fours on the couch."

Connie did as she was told and put her knees up on the edge of the couch with her hands on the backrest. She looked incredibly sexy with her smooth tan back arched with her gorgeous tan lined ass on display.

"Mom, if I'm going to fuck your ass I'll need to eat it first," Jimmy said as he put his hands on her naked butt cheeks, spread them open and moved in his face and proceeded to eat her butthole.

For the second time Jimmy feasted on her ass and used his hand to massage her pussy. Connie was moaning and gyrating her hips along to his oral manipulation of her asshole. He pulled back and used two fingers to penetrate her and open her up. He did this for several minutes as she rested her head on the back of the couch and moaned. Once her asshole started to loosen up a little, he removed his fingers and inserted his tongue into her as far as it could go.

"Mmmmm....baby that feels nice."

Jimmy then reached down and grabbed the lube, twisted off the cap and squirted some into her open asshole and used his fingers to work it in.

"This is such a beautiful ass mom. I can't wait to fuck it."

Connie giggled, "What the hell have I gotten myself into."

"Everything's gonna be fine mom. I swear. Now let's move to the quilt."

Connie got up off of the couch, missing the feeling of his tongue in her ass.

"How exactly are we doing this sweetie?"

"We are going to do it missionary style. Lay down on your back and spread your legs so that your ass is in view."

Connie loved being bossed around. It sent an erotic chill through her whole body.

Grendel22
Grendel22
1,135 Followers