The Virus Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cheryl just stood there, eyes as wide as saucers with her hand over her open mouth.

"Can a pussy even take that monster," giggled Suzy.

"Oh yes indeed. And all three of you are gonna get stuffed with it in a little bit here," replied Connie.

Cheryl shot her a look at that last comment. She knew it was true. At some point this morning it was going to be her turn and her nephew was going to fuck her. She reached her hand down and started to squeeze her aching crotch.

Barbara continued to marvel at the massive cock in her hand.

"Miss Schmitt, will you please help me? I really need to get some relief."

"Of course sweetie," said Barbara as she placed the head of his cock at her pussy's entrance, and slowly sat on it.

"Ohhhhhhhh......fuck......MMMPHHHH....ah......"

Barbara's face was scrunched up in a grimace as she sat completely down on his cock with her ass cheeks resting on his thighs.

"Fuck that's a cock! Oh my what a cock!"

Jimmy was kissing her neck and running his hands under her dress and all over her body, cupping her tits, squeezing her ass and up her back.

He whispered in her ear, "Every guy at school dreams about you. And now I'm in you. My dream just came true Miss Schmitt."

Barbara smiled down at him and nodded her head in the direction of Suzy and Cheryl, "Just think Jimmy, you got two more dreams that are going to come true today. And sweetie, your massive cock is inside me. Call me Barbara," and then she started to move up and down on his dick.

"Yes Barbara," he said and then he lifted her dress up and she held her arms up to let him completely remove it. Now she was completely naked except for her sexy high heeled wedges and riding her sons' friend's massive cock.

Jimmy tossed her dress to the side and put his hands on her waist and helped to lift her up and down on his cock. He leaned forward and placed his mouth on one of her bouncing breasts and sucked on her nipple.

"Oh that's it Jimmy. Suck on my titties. Fuck this feels good."

Barbara started to orgasm and stopped riding his dick and instead just grinded on his cock as she came, moaning loudly.

Jimmy released her breast from his mouth and kissed her neck. Barbara started to ride his cock again.

"You feel amazing Barbara. You feel so good."

"You feel amazing too kid. And you've turned into quite the charmer. I'm going to cum again."

Barbara stopped riding his cock and started to grind on him again as another orgasm shot through her body.

"Oh shit Jimmy! Baby this cock is so good!"

She turned her head to address Suzy and Cheryl as she bounced up and down on Jimmy.

"Girls, remember how we were all talking about needing a good fuck? This is it girls. This is fucking it. Oh I can't wait for you two to feel him inside you."

"Well quit being a cock hog you greedy slut. I want my turn," giggled Suzy as she started to remove her shorts.

Jimmy looked over at the two ladies and smiled. He then saw Suzy working on the strap of her wedged sandals.

"Suzy, leave those shoes on. I want to fuck you while your in those high heels. They're so sexy! You too Aunt Cheryl."

"Yes sir," giggled Suzy as she redid the strap. She removed her t-shirt and then leaned back and continued to play with her pussy.

"Barbara, I know how much fun that cock is but Jimmy needs to cum," said Connie.

Barbara nodded and increased her speed on his cock. Jimmy was in heaven. One of his fantasy MILFS was bouncing up and down on his dick, his hands all over her gorgeous body, and two of his other fantasies were waiting for the same treatment. Just the thought brought on his orgasm.

"Here it comes Barbara. Just keep doing what you're doing. Oh man you feel so good Barbara! You're so fucking hot!"

"Connie, I think I'm in love with your son," Barbara laughed as she rode Jimmy's cock.

"AHHH...fuck that's good," Jimmy yelled as he started to cum. He squeezed her waist tight and pulled her up and down on him as he shot his jizz up into her. He then put his hands on the couch and just enjoyed the sensation of her pussy rising and falling on his spurting tool. His cum was leaking out of her cunt and dripping down his shaft and balls.

"Don't stop Barbara. Keep riding my cock. Oh Christ this feels so good."

"You're adorable Jimmy," said Barbara as she leaned down and kissed him as they rode out his orgasm together.

When he finally stopped shooting into her, she collapsed her full weight on top of him and they held each other while catching their breath.

"Jesus Christ that was so hot," said Suzy as she played with herself. "Jimmy, how long before you can fuck me? I really need it sweetie."

Barbara lifted herself up off of Jimmy and a long stream of cum dripped out of her pussy and onto his tool.

"Holy shit look at all of that cum," said a shocked Cheryl, who had watched everything in stunned silence.

"Suzy, Barbara and I are going to clean him up for you and once we are done he should be ready to go," said Connie as she got up off the chair and walked over to the couch.

Barbara fell over to the side, closed her eyes and massaged her well fucked pussy.

"Goddamn I needed that. What a great fuck. Oh my that was sooo good."

Connie knelt down in front of Jimmy and took hold of his dick, which was covered in his and Barbara's cum.

"Barbara, come help me clean up your mess," said Connie as she started to lick up the cum and pussy juice.

Barbara opened up her eyes and looked over at Connie licking her son's cock. She slid down to her knees and crawled over next to Connie and together they sucked and licked all around his dick. The room was silent except for the sound of their oral ministrations on his dong and their moaning.

"Mmmmmmmmm.....just so much cum...," said Barbara.

"I just love worshiping this monster," said Connie as she plunged her mouth down on Jimmy's dong.

"Mmmmmm....so good."

"Connie, you have some on your chin."

Connie smiled and lifted her chin up and leaned forward. Barbara leaned in and put her open mouth on the cum and sucked it off Connie's chin and swallowed.

"You got cum all over your mouth Barbara," said Connie.

Connie leaned back in and kissed Barbara on the lips and then kissed all around her mouth where Jimmy's cum had smeared, returning every so often to kiss Barbara's open mouth. Eventually they just started to French kiss as they both stroked their hands up and down Jimmy's cock.

"Now that's fucking hot," said Jimmy.

Barbara and Connie broke their kiss and both blushed while giggling.

"Well that happened," laughed Connie.

"I haven't made out with a girl since college," joked Barbara.

"It was awesome," said Jimmy as he got up from the couch and walked over to where Suzy was sitting, with his semi-erect dick bouncing with each step.

Suzy crawled down from the chair and kneeled on the floor facing Jimmy. Once he was right in front of her she immediately started to enthusiastically suck his cock. Jimmy put his hands on her head and guided his mouth on and off his dick. He had dreamed about being with Suzy for so long and now here he was with his cock in her mouth, getting it nice and hard in order to fuck her.

"How do you want it Suzy," he asked once he was fully erect.

The sexy compact MILF spit out his cock and laid down on her back and grabbed the back of her knees and spread her legs very wide, showing her very available wet pussy.

"Just get on top of me and fuck me Jimmy!"

Jimmy got down between her legs and thought about eating her. He really wanted to explore her tight body which he had fantasized so much about but Suzy was insistent that they get right to it.

"Just stick it in me baby. Just fuck me. I need it! Fuck me and then I'll do anything you want!"

Jimmy crawled up her length and placed his cock at the entrance of her soaked pussy, and in one motion he plunged it all of the way into Suzy.

"OH FUCK YES!" Cried Suzy.

Jimmy started to thrust and Suzy immediately started to cum. She was a real live wire, grabbing his ass and pulling him into her as she came.

Jimmy banged away at her pussy for all he was worth. She was extremely multi-orgasmic and just kept repeatedly cumming. Her eyes were closed as she thrashed her head back and forth having orgasm after orgasm.

"Goddamn," Jimmy yelled as she writhed beneath him.

For several minutes he slammed into her as she loudly moaned and tensed up her body as orgasm after orgasm ripped through her. She had wrapped her tan, muscle toned legs around him and squeezed him into her as she kept cumming. The other moms looked on stunned as their friend got fucked senseless.

"OH! UH UH! UH! UH! UH! AHHHhhhhhhhhh......"

Suzy dropped her legs to the floor and stopped moaning as Jimmy continued to thrust into her, sending her body lurching on the carpet.

He stared down at her listless body with her eyes closed and grew concerned. He stopped thrusting into her.

"Suzy are you ok?"

"Uhhhhhh...mmmmm.....," she moaned in response. Eyes closed and still not moving.

"Don't worry sweetie. She fine," said Barbara who was sitting naked on the couch. "She's just very dick drunk is all. You can go ahead and keep fucking her."

"Really," he asked as he started to pump into her again.

"Yep, she's good to go Jimmy," said Connie. "When we get like that you can fuck us as much as you want. But then again, your aunt is also waiting patiently for her turn."

Jimmy looked over at Cheryl as he continued to pump into the passed out Suzy. Cheryl had sat in the easy chair with her gorgeous, athletic legs stretched out. Her face was one of shock, lust, and some paranoia. She didn't know whether to get naked or to bolt out of the house.

"Aunt Cheryl are you ready for me?"

"What," she asked, as if being snapped out of a trance.

Jimmy got up off of Suzy and his dick slid out of her wet pussy.

"Ohhhh....mmmm....nooooo...." moaned a barely conscious Suzy when she felt his fat cock leave her.

He stood up and turned to Cheryl, his dick sticking straight up, glistening with pussy juice.

"Are you ready Aunt Cheryl," he asked again.

Cheryl looked at her handsome, naked, muscular nephew with his fully erect nine inch hammer on display before her. It was shiny from Suzy's pussy. Cheryl felt almost drunk.

"I, uh...." her eyes darted around the room and she looked back and forth between her sister Connie and Barbara, as if hoping one of them would let her off the hook.

"Cheri, your nephew needs you. He needs your help. You knew exactly what I had in mind when I asked you to come here. And I'm going to do the same for you. Now please help him. We're all in this together."

"Cheryl, if you don't help him then I'm going to take a second ride," said Barbara.

Cheryl put her hands in her face, and then set them down on the armrests and pushed herself up off the chair and stood facing Jimmy and said, "Nothing like keeping it in the family I guess?"

Jimmy smiled and put his hands on her waist and pulled her into him. She met his mouth with hers and they kissed. He pushed his tongue into her mouth and their kiss grew more and more passionate. Jimmy moved down her neck and rubbed his hands all over her. Cheryl was caressing his bulging pectoral muscles. He and his cousins were no longer gawky kids she realized. Jimmy lifted up her tank top and bra and she helped him remove them. He reached up and squeezed her boobs and kissed her.

"Colin, Eric and I always loved it when you and mom would have us help you both apply suntan lotion. We'd always need to jerk off afterwards. You're so fucking hot Aunt Cheryl."

"You boys always pushed it too. All three of you have wondering hands. I couldn't believe what little perverts you all were."

"And still are. Did you like it?"

"I did. It made me feel desired."

Jimmy leaned in and kissed her neck and then worked his way down. She ran her fingers through the back of his hair as he mauled her breasts.

"Ohhhh.....that's nice baby...."

He continued down lower until he was on his knees. He kissed her belly and then put his hands on her tight, peach colored, cotton shorts and slowly pulled them down. Her bare pussy came into view. Like her sister, she had a very meaty, fat pussy that she waxed bare.

"Oh wow Aunt Cheryl. I always assumed you didn't wear panties whenever you had these sexy shorts on."

Jimmy kissed along the top of her pussy as he ran his hands up and down her smooth, athletic legs. He then laid down on the ground and pulled his aunt into a sixty nine. He loved watching her smooth box slowly lower down onto his face.

Cheryl got into position and then took his dick into her hand and started to stroke it as Jimmy went to work on her pussy. He ran his hands all over her gorgeous ass and toned legs. He was in heaven.

Cheryl then lowered her mouth onto Jimmy's cock and sucked on the head. She then licked all up and down it, tasting her friend's pussy. She then sucked it into her mouth, taking in more and more as she adjusted to his girth. She eventually was able to take more than half its length into her mouth and started sucking up and down on his dick while massaging his balls with her one hand.

It wasn't long before Jimmy brought her off and she started to cum. She tried to maintain her sucking on his dong but she eventually had to spit it out.

"AHHHHH........OH! Fuck Jimmy......oh my pussy baby....."

She tried to put her mouth back on her nephew's cock but her orgasm was still too strong and she spat it out again.

"PPpphhhhlllfff....gluggg....AH! Fuck.....oh shit......"

The effect on her was overwhelming, and the ecstasy just made everything way too sensitive for her and she lifted herself off of his mouth to get some relief from his amazing tongue.

Jimmy wrapped his strong arms around her waist and pulled her back down onto his face, and continued his oral assault on her spasming pussy. Cheryl cried out and struggled to break his grip to no avail.

"Your nephew can be a real little shit sometimes, huh sis," laughed Connie as she watched her sister struggle.

Barbara was also laughing at the scene before her, "Just ride it out Cheryl baby! Orgasms don't last forever. Just ride it out girl!"

Suzy was oblivious to everything. She was still lying on the carpet, eyes closed with one hand gently massaging her well fucked pussy.

Cheryl stopped struggling to remove her vagina from Jimmy's mouth and just resigned herself to her fate. She jammed her mouth down onto his cock and started to suck him for all she was worth, hoping that focusing on sucking his dick would take some of the attention away from her too sensitive pussy. Her saliva was dripping down to his balls.

Finally, she came through the other end of the ecstasy tunnel that she was shooting through and began to relax. She started to slowly and sensuously slurp on her nephews huge hammer while he gently continued to lap at her pussy.

He had released his grip on her waist and she let go of his dick and slid off his body to the side. She weakly turned around and crawled up to his side and laid down, kissing his neck. She draped one of her smooth legs over his body and reached down and stroked his dick with her hand. It was fully erect and she knew her wonderful, exhausting ordeal was far from over.

"Jimmy, that was really naughty of you to hold me down like that. I thought I was going to faint."

Jimmy ran his hand over the smooth leg that was draped over him and turned his head to look at his sexy aunt and smiled, "I'm sorry Aunt Cheryl. Next time I'll let you get away."

"Mmmmmm....don't you dare let me get away you little brat," she said as she leaned in and made out with him.

"Is it time for Cheryl to go to pound town," slurred Suzy.

Everybody turned to look at the sexy blonde mom, surprised to hear her voice. She was still lying down and sounded drunk, but she had turned her head and opened her eyes. Her one hand was still gently rubbing her pussy.

"Get on that dick Cheri baby. Mommy Suzy needs another turn....." Suzy slurred before semi-passing out again.

They all laughed and Jimmy asked, "Are you all sure she's ok?"

The three moms laughed and assured Jimmy that yes, Suzy was fine and just happened to be in a very wonderful place right now.

Jimmy and Cheryl were making out and caressing each other's bodies. Jimmy rolled her over onto her back and got on top of her.

"Are you ready Aunt Cheryl? I've dreamed about this day."

Cheryl pulled his head down and dragged her tongue from his chin to his nose and then kissed him.

"Then make that dream come true sweetie."

Jimmy smiled, "Can you help me Aunt Cheryl?"

She smiled at him. "Sure thing baby," then she reached down and took a hold of his dick and placed it at her entrance. He moved forward and slowly slid himself into her.

"MMMMMMmmmmmm.......oh that's.......oh Jimmy that's big.....give me a second baby."

Jimmy kissed her neck and slowly gyrated his hips into hers. When she started to respond in kind he began to push a few inches in and out. She wrapped her hands around his neck and her legs around his waist and pressed her mouth into his ear.

"Fuck me Jimmy. Fuck your Aunt Cheryl."

Jimmy pulled back much further and started to plunge himself in and out of her. Cheryl still had her mouth pressed to his ear and started grunt to his thrusts.

"UH! UH! Baby so good! UH! UH! UH!....."

She squeezed him into her and had her second orgasm of the day. Jimmy moved his head up and kissed her and started to slam in and out of her. She loudly began to moan into his mouth as she rode out her orgasm.

"Mmmmm Cheryl you lucky slut....." said Suzy who had managed to sit up and was watching the show while still gently rubbing herself.

As Jimmy humped his aunt on the carpeted floor, Barbara turned to Connie.

"This is amazing. I can't believe this is happening. I mean, Dr Lee told us everything that was going to need to happen but you just don't really accept it," she said, and then motioned over to the two people making love, "Until of course it's inside you."

"I know. Everything was just so surreal," said Connie. "But maternal instincts kick in when you see them suffering. And honestly, I think Dr Lee kind of put the bug in us by having us watch their beautiful dicks in action and telling us we should enjoy it."

"Well, not only did I enjoy the hell out of that, but I also needed it," replied Barbara. "Goddamn that was a good fuck. Do you mind if I take him for another spin?"

Before Connie could answer the louder noises started to come from the two humping bodies on the floor. Jimmy had rolled over and took his aunt with him and she was now riding him.

"UH! Jimmy, I'm cumming on your cock!"

"AHHHH....I'm cumming too Aunt Cheryl! I'm gonna shoot!"

"Fill me up baby! Do it!"

"Aunt Cheryl, you feel so fucking good! Ahhhhhhh!!!"

Jimmy held still while his aunt rode him as he shot his jizz up into her pussy. As their orgasms subsided she gently grinded her pussy on him, with his dick still planted firmly inside of him. They stayed like this and made out for several minutes, enjoying the afterglow of having just cum.

The other three moms were all sitting down, Connie in the easy chair, Barbara on the couch, and Suzy on the floor, watching the two lovers and slowly rubbing their own pussies.

"I'd like to get stuffed again too if you don't mind Connie," said an awake Suzy, apparently having overheard Barbara asking for seconds.

"We can definitely all fuck him so more. We can fuck him all day if you want. He's definitely up for it. But I was thinking you might all want to go home and take care of your boys. I know they were a little behind in their exposure to the virus, but I'd assume they are now about where Jimmy was a few days ago in terms of increased discomfort, and swelling. Those boys probably really need their moms right now."