The Virus Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She did as she was told and Jimmy heeled down between her legs and coated his rock hard cock with lube.

"Grab the back of your knees and pull your legs back."

Again, Connie did as she was told.

Jimmy scooted down and lined up the head of his greasy cock with her well lubed asshole and pressed it up against her and looked her in the eyes.

"Trust me," he said as he pushed forward and popped his mushroom head through her sphincter.

"UUUHHHHHHHHH....AHHHHHH!" Connie cried out as her eyes shot wide open like saucers.

Connie started breathing very fast. Jimmy had about four inches in her and increased it to five and leaned down and planted soft kisses on all over her beautiful face.

"Do you still trust me mom?"

Connie was biting her lower lip and her face was scrunched up in a grimace, but she nodded to his question.

Jimmy then thrust the last four inches into her and completely bottomed out inside her ass.

"AHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhh....ARGHHHHH.....UH!" Connie's eyes rolled into the back of her head and she arched her neck.

"Fuck Jimmy! AHHH!!!"

"Don't let go of your legs mom. Just stay still. I'm not going to move until you open up some. Do you understand?"

Connie was breathing very short quick breaths but managed to lightly nod her head.

"WHOO! WHOO! WHOO!"

Jimmy laid down and put his full weight on top of her, pressing his chest into hers, and began kissing all along her neck.

Once Connie's breathing started to get somewhat normal, Jimmy started to gently move his cock a few inches in and out of her ass.

"OHHHHHHHH.....OH Fuck Jimmy!"

He continued to gently thrust while kissing her neck.

While the anal intrusion could only be described as uncomfortable, Connie loved the feel of him on top of her, pressing down, and his kisses on her neck. She wanted to release her hands from the back of her knees and caress her boy, but she held them fast and instead turned her head to kiss him on the mouth.

Jimmy kissed her back and then pulled his cock almost all of the way out of her ass and then slowly pushed it all back in. Connie started to moan into his mouth.

'MMMMPPPHHHH.....UNHHHH...."

He repeatedly started to pull almost his entire cock out and then slowly push it all back into her asshole.

She broke the kiss and cried out, "Holy fuck Jimmy! Jesus Christ my ass!"

But she remained still, holding her legs up so that he could bottom out inside her. That was when Jimmy knew he had her.

"Need me to stop mom?"

Connie, while breathing heavy, shook her head no.

"It's.....holy shit....it's huge.....my ass baby......but.......I want it. Oh baby.........mommy wants it. Kiss me baby!"

Jimmy leaned his head down and locked lips with his mother and increased his thrusts into her ass. She moaned into his mouth as he kissed her. He badly needed to come and he started to thrust even faster but continued to keep his mouth on hers. She screamed into his mouth and then went still. She was no longer kissing him back or moaning into his mouth.

Jimmy removed his lips and looked down at her face. She was gone. Her eyes were open and her head was moving up and down the quilt along to his thrusts, but she was now present in body only. Like Sandra the other day, Connie was now somewhere else. The sensations wracking her body had put her in a trance.

Jimmy smiled down at her and hooked his arms around her legs and started to pump harder. His orgasm was very close. He stared down at her lifeless form and pumped into her harder. He loved that he was able to have this effect on a woman and it sent him over the top.

"Oh fuck I'm cumming!"

Jimmy's thrusting became erratic as he started to shoot his load into Connie's asshole. Just then she started to come to and reached up to hold his face in her hands.

"Fuck mom your ass is amazing," he yelled while sending more ropes into her.

"Mmmmmmm baby what happened? I think you fucked mommy's brains out."

Jimmy's cock was still spewing into her. He was coming down from his much needed orgasm and started to steadily stroke the full length of his tool in and out of her asshole.

"You went away somewhere mom. Where'd you go?"

"I don't know sweetie. But it was really nice."

Jimmy continued to slowly stroke his full length in and out of her ass.

"So did it hurt?"

"Oh yes! But it's a weird hurt. It's an amazing sensation. I could definitely get used to this."

"That's good, because I'm trying to stay hard in order to keep fucking your ass. I want to fuck your ass for as long as possible this time."

"Oh shit, mommy's in trouble isn't she sweetie," said Connie as she smiled up at him, loving the feel of his huge cannon sliding in and out of her tight asshole.

"So much trouble mom," Jimmy said as he slowly increased speed. "I need you to hold your legs again and pull them back."

Connie obeyed like the good submissive she was becoming.

Jimmy laid his full weight down on top of her for the second time, and buried his face in her neck as he once again speeded up his thrusts. Connie cooed in his ear as he pumped her ass.

It went on and on and on. Connie loved the sensations his cock was sending all through her body. She let go of her legs and wrapped her arms around his back and shoulders and squeezed him as tight as she could into her. Jimmy scooted his knees up, sending her legs back and started to slam into her. It felt like he had been fucking her ass forever and he was no longer able to hold off his orgasm.

"Mom....I'm gonna cum again."

"Mmmmmmm, baby," said Connie as she put her hands on his face and held his head up, looking into his eyes.

"Baby, do you want to come in mommy's ass? Or do you want to cum in mommy's mouth?"

Jimmy couldn't believe what she just said and it sent him over the edge.

"OH GOD!!!" Jimmy yelled as he pulled his greasy cock out of her asshole and stroked it while clambering up her body. He straddled her tits while fisting his cock which was covered in lube and cum from his previous orgasm.

"Here it comes mom!"

Connie lifted her head and opened her mouth, sticking out her tongue. She put her arms around his ass and waist and pulled him forward so that his dick was right in front of her face, and he started to send rope after rope into her mouth. Connie leaned forward and put her mouth over his spewing cock and started to suck back and forth on it.

"OH FUCK MOM THAT'S SO HOT!!! FUCK THAT FEELS SO GOOD!"

Jimmy stopped fisting his cock and grabbed the back of Connie's head and started to pull her mouth further onto his cock as he simultaneously thrust his hips into her.

Connie struggled to take in not just his cock but also the massive load that was still shooting into her mouth.

"MMPPPHHHHH!!! GLUG! PFFLLTTTT!! MMPPHHH......Mmmmmmmmm."

She somehow managed to take it all, swallowing load after load as he shot his jizz into her mouth. When he was finally done she just moaned contentedly as she sucked on his dick for several more minutes, before finally spitting it out.

"Did that feel good baby?"

"Fuck mom you have no idea. That was amazing."

Jimmy fell over to the side and Connie moved up and laid her head on his chest and reached down and gently stroked his dick. They lay quietly for a while just enjoying the afterglow of another amazing fuck session. Then Connie broke the silence.

"Jimmy, is there a folder on your computer with pictures of me and the other moms in our bikinis?"

'What? I don't know what you're talking about mom."

"Baby, we've been fucking nonstop and your cum is still in my ass. Don't get all shy about this stuff now."

Jimmy couldn't argue with that.

"Yes. It's when we all went to our lake house last summer."

"And you guys took pictures of all of us?"

"As usual, it was Eric's idea. Whenever we get up to something illegal or shady, or just wrong, it's always Eric's idea."

"Your cousin is quite the trouble maker. But I do love that about him. So you guys took pictures of us?"

Jimmy sighed.

"Mom, there's certain things that you can be pretty naive about ok?"

Connie poked him in the ribs.

"Like what?!"

"Well, your looks mostly. I'm sure you realize that you're attractive. But you have no idea that in reality you're ridiculously hot. Like just off the charts smoking. And I have to deal with having the hottest mom in town. I can't go a day without some dude at school describing how hot my mom is. The whole goddamn town wants to fuck you mom."

Connie blushed and went back to stroking his dick.

"And it's not just you mom. I mean, you get the most comments and are always at the top of every MILF poll...."

"MILF poll? What's a MILF poll?"

"It's just stupid shit young guys do mom. We rank girls by looks. So there's a MILF poll, a cheerleader poll, a teacher poll, a freshmen poll, you get the idea. Anyway you've been number one on the MILF poll for three straight years now and I'm sure you'll still be at the top for my senior year as well. And you're also number one in the overall poll three years running. You beat out the top cheerleader, senior girl, junior, etc."

"Are you making this crap up?"

"See mom. You're so naive about certain things. Aunt Cheryl's kinda naive about it too but Suzy and Barbara know exactly what they do to us boys. And those three always round out the top three after you in the polls."

"So the pictures Jimmy. What are those for? Do you boys agree with the other kids at school? That we're MILFS?"

"Of course mom. We all got drunk one night and admitted that we all thought each other's mom was hot. And then Eric admitted that if he could, he'd fuck his mom, aunt Cheryl. And then we all pretty much admitted that if given the chance, we'd do our moms. I mean, we aren't blind. You're all really hot. So anyways, Eric suggested we all get pictures when we were all at the lake house together since all of you would be in your bikinis. Nobody would notice a bunch of boys playing on their phones. And then we'd have all sorts of jerk off material."

"What about the pictures of your grandmother, Derek and Paul's grandmother Gerri and her sister Robin? Do you guys jerk off to them too?"

"Yes. I mean sure, they're a lot older but they still look great."

"So your grandmother Nancy. Would you like to have sex with her?"

"Hell yeah! I've actually had a crush on both of you forever."

Connie sighed and then giggled, "You boys are just such perverts. This is just too much."

"So do you think she would go for it?"

Connie crawled on top of Jimmy and kissed him.

"Baby, I think mom would do anything for you and your cousins. But in the meantime, you really did a number on my pussy and ass. I'm going to need a little break from that cock, but I don't want you to worry. I'm going to have your other MILFS come over. They've been dying to hear about what we've been up to and I'm sure they'll help you out."

"Mom are you serious? Do you think they will?"

"Mhm. Because I'm eventually going to have to help them with their boys. Now go get in the shower and clean up. I'll join you after I invite them over."

Jimmy excitedly got up and headed to the shower and then stopped and turned back.

"Tell Aunt Cheryl to wear those peach shorts."

Connie smirked at him, "Ok pervert. Now go clean up,"

Connie then sent the group text:

"Ladies, how about you all come over for mimosas. I'll tell you everything but I'm also going to need some help with Jimmy. We've been having all sorts of fun but I'm sore as hell. Please be prepared to put some work in. See you all in an hour? And Cheryl, Jimmy wants his favorite aunt in her sexy peach shorts."

She then went and joined Jimmy in the shower where they had a lot of funny washing each other down.

Cheryl pulled into her sister's driveway and turned off her car. She saw Barbara and Suzy's cars pull up in her rear view mirror and got out to meet them. As requested she was wearing her tight, peach shorts with a tight tank top, her bronzed athletic limbs on display. She looked amazing.

Barbara and Suzy walked up the driveway to meet her. Barbara was in a yellow sun dress and Suzy was wearing daisy dukes and a tight fitting t-shirt. All three had on high heeled wedge sandals that made their already fantastic legs look even sexier.

"So I guess we got the Bat Signal, huh ladies," said Barbara.

"What the hell do you all think is going on in there," asked Cheryl.

"Sex!" Suzy said. "Your sister's been banging that boy nonstop. And now we're going to walk through that front door and something sexual is going to happen to all of us. And I can't wait!"

Suzy then turned to Barbara, "What do you think Barbara? Are we gonna get fucked? Or maybe just suck his cock? I think we're definitely gonna get fucked don't you?"

"Oh for Christ sakes Suzy, let's just go inside and help our friend ok," said Barbara.

As they walked up the driveway, Suzy skipped behind them clapping her hands in rhythm.

"We're getting laid! We're getting laid! We're getting laid!"

"Enough Suzy," Barbara laughed.

Jimmy was sitting naked on the couch and Connie was on her knees in front of him in her short pink robe, sucking his cock. Her hair was still damp from the shower. It had been almost three hours since he last blew his load and his balls were once again starting to swell. Just then the doorbell rang.

"Oh good they're here," Connie sprang up and ran to the door. Her robe wasn't tied and she was completely naked underneath.

She answered the door and stood behind it to cover her nakedness.

"Come on in ladies!"

The three moms walked in and Connie closed the door and greeted them, with her open robe showing off her sexy body.

"Jesus Christ sis, what's going on?"

Before she could answer Barbara spoke up.

"Connie, you're glowing! You look fantastic! You have been getting laid haven't you?"

Connie laughed and nodded her head. "Oh yes, Jimmy and I have been going at it like crazy. Dr Lee really taught that boy well! And I have zero regrets."

"Barbara's right Connie. You've got that well fucked glow about you," said Suzy.

"Mhm. So are you girls ready to glow too? It's been amazing but my pussy and ass need a break."

"You're ass," asked a stunned Cheryl.

"Uh huh. He fucked the hell out of my ass this morning. It was incredible. I even passed out from it. And now he's all showered and clean and ready for you ladies."

The three moms were speechless. Connie motioned for them to follow her and led them into the living room. There on the couch was Jimmy, completely naked and stroking his fully erect nine inch hammer.

All three moms gasped and Suzy was the first to speak.

"Holly shit Connie you weren't kidding! It's huge!"

"Hello Miss Baker, Miss Schmitt and Aunt Cheryl."

Connie walked up to Jimmy and got back down on her knees and took his cock back into her mouth and sucked it in and out and deepthroated him down to the root, causing the other moms to all gasp. She then moved her mouth up and let it pop out of her mouth.

"Oh my god Connie!!" Exclaimed Barbara.

"Isn't his cock just so beautiful," said Connie. "It took me awhile to learn how to swallow the whole thing, and he just loves it."

"I do," responded Jimmy. "Mom, you're the greatest."

"Oh baby, you're so sweet," she said and then deepthroated him again, moving her mouth all the way down his shaft and back up several times before spitting his cock out again.

"And it feels so good in your pussy and ass. Dr Lee was right. There's no reason we can't help these boys and also have fun ourselves in the process. And I've been having so much fun. Probably too much fun," she giggled. "I mean, each time he cums the swelling and pressure go away for a little bit and he's fine for a few hours and shouldn't need to cum again until then. But where's the fun in waiting? I just want to keep fucking and fucking and now I've gotten myself in trouble."

Connie sucked in his cock again and then spat him back out.

"I mean, I could probably still fuck, and I want to, but my body's really taken a beating and I could use a few hours rest. And the way I see it, by you girls helping me with Jimmy, it will then be a lot easier to help your own boys. It's just another baby step into the taboo is all."

She then grabbed his shaft and pulled his cock up, exposing his swelling balls.

"But see? He's starting to swell up again and get that nasty pressure. He needs to cum again. Ok ladies, who's first?"

The three sexy moms were stunned and just looked at each other and then the muscular teenage stud on the couch, who had resumed stroking his cock.

Jimmy looked at all three and couldn't believe this was happening. He had jerked off so many times to all three of them and now here they were in his living room with his own mother trying to talk them into getting him off.

The whole situation was incredibly erotic and it was having it's effect on the moms who were starting to feel warm all over.

Barbara then spoke up but her words trailed off.

"I don't.....I'm not sure what to......"

Jimmy had gained a lot of confidence over the last few days and spoke up to try and move things along.

"Miss Schmitt, can you come here please?"

Barbara hesitated but then walked over to him.

"Closer please," he said and she stood right in front of him.

Jimmy sat up and leaned forward. He reached out and placed his hands on her thighs, just above her knees and slowly moved them up and down.

"Miss Schmitt, did you know that every guy in school dreams about you and these gorgeous long legs?"

Barbara reached out her hand and ran her fingers through his hair.

"I've noticed the looks I get. I guess all of the tennis and workout classes are getting the job done huh?"

"Oh yes. The results are fantastic," responded Jimmy and he moved his hands much further up her thighs, lifting up the hem of her sundress. Barbara gave no resistance as he lifted her dress above her waist, exposing her lacy white panties. Jimmy leaned forward and started to kiss her stomach. Barbara ran her hands along his muscular shoulders.

Jimmy hooked his thumbs into her panties and gently pulled them down. Barbara turned her head in shock and looked at her friends. Cheryl and Suzy were just watching, mouths open and completely stunned. Connie was sitting in the easy chair with her legs hanging over the arms, gently massaging her pussy. She had a big smile on her face and gave Barbara an encouraging wink.

"I can't believe this is happening," said Barbara as she lifted each leg to help Jimmy remove her panties.

Jimmy then slid his hands all the way up her thighs and with his right hand he cupped and squeezed her pussy.

"AAHHHHHHHHHH.....oh....ahhhhhh"

Jimmy inserted his fingers into her and rubbed her clit with his thumb. Barbara had thrown her head back, face pointed at the ceiling and eyes closed shut.

"AAAHHHHHHHHHHH.......mmmmmmmm.......oh shit....."

Jimmy hooked his arm under her left leg and lifted it over his shoulder and moved his head forward and began to feast on her pussy. She kept her pubic hair neatly trimmed, and he loved the feel of it on his face as he pressed it into her folds.

"MMMmmmmmm.....oh yes.......oh my he certainly knows what he's doing....ahhhhh..."

"I think it's time to take him for a ride Barbara," said Connie. "You can suck his cock later."

Jimmy removed his face from her now sopping pussy and sat back on the couch, pulling Barbara with him. She got on the couch and placed her knees on either side of him. She used her one hand to hold her dress up above her waist, and with the other hand she grabbed his dick. With it in her hand she couldn't believe how heavy it felt and started to stroke it while marveling at its size.

"Good lord! This is just massive!"

Suzy sat down in the other easy chair and started to massage her pussy through her shorts.