All Comments on 'The Virus Pt. 05'

by Grendel22

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Throwaway131447Throwaway131447over 3 years ago

God I love this story. Every chapter is just so much fun. Awesome job writing it and thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very entertaining story!

Great story and fun reading. I hope you keep it going with many more chapters. No need to stop the fun once the Virus is eliminated. Time for some group “Seven on Seven” or maybe eight on eight, if you bring in the doctor and her son, into the mix.

I really like your writing skills and hope to see more of your stories on Lit.

DNA

mayishaveyoumayishaveyouover 3 years ago
Wow

I can't wait for the next part,i would definitely love to be those boys with the hot ladies.

Liam73Liam73over 3 years ago

Did you run out of steam. Ore is this story over now?

grayge37grayge37over 3 years ago

I believe an orgy of spectacular proportions is about to take place at Barbara's. This has been a spectacular story of some of the most enjoyable erotic writing I have ever read. On to Barbara's house gang, and have a Big Bang of a blowout!

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 3 years ago

Those hot grannies were fucking awesome! I can't wait to see what happens when the whole group gets together! Five stars and a favorite point!

rmdexterrmdexterover 2 years ago

What a fabulous series this is. Fantastic. Love the insatiable grandmothers being involved. As a fellow author who has enjoyed some success on this site, I appreciate all the hard work this author has gone to in sharing his talent with us. Thank you so much, and all those loads I've pumped out reading these stories thank you as well!

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 2 years ago

As a avid reader of incest stories, Ican honestly say that thisis the first story of this type that has ever generated a laugh!

JustmeWBJustmeWBabout 2 years ago

Just when you think Grendel22 doesn't have

anything left in the tank, out cum the Grandma's! lol!

The Mom's were that heart of this tale, but the

Grandmothers are defintly the soul.

On to barbra's house.

Thanks,

WB

Southernstee1031Southernstee1031about 2 years ago

One day you will learn that skill RULES. Grandmas and great aunts pussies have their own category. LOL

Synthcest66Synthcest66almost 2 years ago

Non-stop incest porn action! The way it should be!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGrendel22@Grendel22
I was pretty young, but the first porno I ever saw was Taboo II. It definitely had an effect on me. I though the sister was hot as hell, but it was really Honey Wilder that just did it for me. And then I saw the first Taboo and the third. The thought of having an older wom...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Virus Pt. 04 Previous Part
The Virus Series Info