The Virus Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jimmy and Nancy both started to laugh and resumed cuddling and kissing.

"Come on Nancy, let's go eat," said Jimmy. Connie brought her mother one of her robes to borrow. Jimmy threw on his t-shirt and shorts and they both went into the kitchen where Connie had laid out the sandwiches. They both inhaled their lunches thanks to the appetite they had both worked up.

Connie came into the kitchen just as they were finishing eating. "All right you two. We should probably start getting ready to head over to Barbara's. Let's all hit the showers."

Nancy got up and took Jimmy's hand, "Come on lover. Let's go get in the shower."

"Uh uh! Nope," said Connie as she pulled her mother and son apart.

"What? Why can't I shower with him," protested Nancy.

"Because you know why! I'm not taking him to Barbara's if he's been completely drained. Now you go to the main bathroom! Jimmy, you use your bathroom and I'll use mine. Now!"

"Oh poo," protested Nancy. She went up to Jimmy and squeezed his cock through his shorts. "I better get some more of this at Barbara's. Got it? I'm not done with you yet."

"Of course Nancy. I can't wait to get back inside you," said Jimmy. Nancy smiled and as she turned to leave Jimmy gave her a playful slap on the ass.

"HEY," she yelled and laughed as she scurried off to the bathroom.

Connie went up to Jimmy and gave him a long, sensuous kiss as she also rubbed his prick through his shorts.

"You better find me at Barbara's too. Because I'm also not done with you," she said.

"Of course mom. You know I just can't get enough of you," he said as he leaned in for more kisses. Connie put her hands on him and turned him around and pushed him in the direction of his room.

"Go clean up and get ready!"

"Yes mom."

Next up, Barbara's baby oil orgy.

12