The Virus Pt. 08

Story Info
Mothers, sons, grandmas, and lots of baby oil...
12.5k words
4.73
25.4k
50

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Grendel22
Grendel22
1,135 Followers

Cast:

Dr Sandra Lee, her sister Maxine and their mother Rose

Connie Tucker and her son Jimmy, and his grandmother Nancy

Connie's sister Cheryl and her sons Colin and Eric

Barbara Schmitt and her sons Steve and Brian

Suzy Baker and her sons Derek and Paul, and their grandmother Gerri and Gerri's sister Robin

This story is absolutely absurd and this is probably the last chapter. I've tried my best to dial up the absurdity as much as possible here. Hope you all enjoy it.

Everyone in this story is 18 or older.

Jimmy drove the car to Barbara's with his mother riding in the passenger seat and his grandmother in the back. He was wearing his swim trunks and no shirt, while both Connie and Nancy were in bikinis with swim covers. They also had overnight bags of clothes for later in the night and also for if they ended up staying the night. They drove with just the sound of the radio and the tingly feeling of knowing that soon they would be enmeshed in another incredible sex marathon with the others.

Jimmy kept moving his hand down to his crotch, rubbing his hardening cock. He was surprised that the virus was already back even after the morning he had just had with his mother and grandmother. Connie noticed.

"Everything ok Jimmy?"

"It's the damn virus. I think it's getting worse or something. It shouldn't be back this fast," he replied with genuine concern in his voice.

"Oh dear! I thought that last night it was at its peak with the way you boys kept banging us. It's even worse now," asked Connie with concern also in her own voice.

"We're almost at Barbara's sweetie! Once we get there I'll take care of everything," said Nancy.

Jimmy pulled into Barbara's driveway and noticed by the cars that the other mothers and sons were already here. They walked around the outside of the house and through the gate to the pool. The other boys were all outside getting things prepared. They were spreading out a tarp on the lawn and putting out chests of ice and cold drinks. There was a table with several bottles of baby oil on it near the tarp. None of the other mothers nor grandmother Gerri or aunt Robin were in sight. The boys were all naked, sporting raging hardons. They all looked worse for wear with the virus in full effect, making them gaunt and pale.

The sliding glass door opened and out came Barbara, wearing a sexy bikini.

"Hey ladies! Come inside and join us. Jimmy, can you please be a dear and help the other boys get everything set up?"

"Sure thing Barbara," said Jimmy as he put down the bags and went to help his friends. His swimsuit was very restrictive on his rock hard dick, so he removed it.

The ladies followed Barbara inside and she turned to them and said, "They're in a bad way aren't they? It seems to be getting worse. Those poor boys are about to bust."

"I know," said Connie. She crooked her thumb at Nancy and said, "The wildcat here drained the poor boy this morning and he's already in pain again. I'm starting to get worried."

"Same here. Robin and I had a really intense fuckfest with my sons this morning and it's now like it never happened! Well, Anyways I have a surprise for you both, but mostly for the boys," said Barbara. "They are waiting in the kitchen."

The ladies made their way into the kitchen and hanging out around the island were the usual suspects, Cheryl, Suzy, Robin and Gerri, but also Dr Sandra Lee, her sister Maxine and her mother Rose. All of the women were wearing skimpy bikinis and downing cocktails. All of them used Dr Lee as their general practitioner, but they were also familiar with Maxine and Rose from the tennis club.

Forty six year old Maxine looked very similar to her sister, but she was a few inches taller and even thicker in build, with a gorgeous, beautiful full ass and thighs. She had nice, well sculpted calves that led down to pretty, slim ankles and gorgeous feet with cute little toes. She had large tits like her sister and a slight pooch to her tummy that just made her look even sexier. Her amazing, flawless skin was much darker in complexion than her sister's. She had thick, long jet black hair. She was a total stunner.

Sixty six year old Rose was very petite compared to her thick, busty, sex bomb daughters. She was barely five feet tall and just a hundred pounds. She had smooth brown skin and a very taught, firm body with incredibly well shaped legs. Only the lines on her beautiful, elegant face gave away her age. Her hair was grey but she dyed it black and kept it very short.

"Ladies," exclaimed Connie with a broad smile. "What are you girls doing here?"

"Same thing as you Connie," said Maxine. "We're gonna help you girls suck and fuck those handsome boys. All day and all night long!"

"After last night, I figured we could use some reinforcements," said Barbara as she poured tequila shooters for everyone.

"Oh thank god! I've been getting used to having all of this cock, but I think we could really use the help," said Connie.

"Plus, Dr Lee brought some party favors for us," Barbara said as she passed out the shots.

The ladies downed the drinks and Barbara poured more as Sandra produced two different pill bottles from her purse. She set one down in the middle of the kitchen island.

"These are just standard morning after pills in case anyone needs them. We are going to be getting lots of jizz pumped into us today and tonight."

"Can you get pregnant from anal? Because we'll all need to take two each after last night," jokes Barbara to laughter all around.

Dr Lee then took out another bottle of pills and regarded each member of the group before speaking.

"These, these pills here are the magic weapon. As you can see outside, those boys are in trouble. They're gaunt, pale and in discomfort with raging hardons. The virus is peaking. And for the rest of the day the amount of 'treatment' these guys are going to need is going to get crazy. I'm talking constant fucking and sucking. For the first hour or so orgasms will not make their dicks go soft. They will stay rock hard and continue to need to fuck. We are going to need to indulge those boys in every dirty, pornographic fantasy that they have."

"Every delicious, wonderful fantasy," purred Maxine as she sensuously licked her lips.

The ladies all looked around the island at each other with concern as well as excitement at the prospect of turning up the sex dial several more notches.

"What sort of pills are they," asked Suzy, breaking the silence.

"These are a form of Methylenedioxymethamphetamine."

"A form of what," asked Cheryl.

"Ecstasy on steroids. Or MDMA. Basically a very potent pharmaceutical version of X, the party drug that all of the kids take."

"These were a lifesaver when our boys got the virus," said Maxine.

"All I've ever done is smoke pot. Well, I also did coke a few times," said Barbara. "But what are these going to do? Are they safe?"

Rose and Maxine started to giggle.

Dr Lee held up one of the small pink pills and addressed the group.

"These pills are exactly what we are going to need in order to treat these boys over the next several hours. They are going to make us all feel incredible. And not just incredible but incredibly horny. These pills are going to make every touch and every caresse feel borderline orgasmic. They are going to make and keep our pussies wet. And let's face it. With Barbara's whole baby oil orgy theme, we are going to be getting our asses stuffed plenty thanks to all of that oil acting as a lubricant. Well, these pills help to relax the anus, making that even easier and more pleasurable."

"And that's my favorite part," said Maxine. "I plan on getting each of those boys in my ass today. I just love it!"

"Me too," said Barbara. "I've really grown accustomed to getting it in the ass."

"Well then here you go Barbara," said Dr Lee as she passed out the pills. "And yes, these are very safe and they kick in fast. They last about four to six hours. They are going to make you be able to fuck beyond your wildest dreams."

All of the ladies each took a pill along with the shot of tequila. Dr Lee, Maxine, and the four mothers also each took a morning after pill as well. The ladies then all socialized around the island while they waited for the drugs to kick in.

"Sandra, are you sure about helping us out," asked Suzy. "I mean, those boys all adore you and I know mine always lock themselves in their rooms after their doctor's appointments so that they can beat off thinking about you. But you are going to be in high demand once we get this started."

Sandra smiled and said, "Oh I know. I'm going to get banged into oblivion and I totally deserve it for the way I've teased those boys over the years. But I just love them so much. They're so adorable! I just love flirting with them and driving them crazy. I can't believe what gorgeous studs they've turned into! It's so hard to not do inappropriate things to them in the examination room. But I'll be alright today. I can handle it."

"You ladies haven't seen my sis in action. Don't worry about her. She's a slut extraordinaire," said Maxine.

"Speak for yourself miss anal queen," retorted Sandra to laughter. She then addressed the group again.

"Ok, now listen ladies. Like I said, the virus is peaking. Hopefully it will break tonight if we've timed this right. So when we go out there, let's make sure we have fun and have plenty of orgasms ourselves. But remember that this is all about those teenage boys. We really need to focus on them and to make ourselves completely available sexually to whatever they want. For the next couple of hours, If you see a cock being unattended, make sure you put it in a nice, wet, warm place. Does everybody understand?"

The other ladies all nodded their understanding of the situation. The group then refilled their drinks and got back to socializing. Dr Lee, Maxine and their mother Rose talked about the time their boys had the virus and all of the ways they kept the sex hot. This led to an obvious question that had been on all of the other ladies' minds, which was voiced by Cheryl.

"Sandra and Maxine, I've been meaning to ask you both a question. So, your four boys who had the virus. Do you ladies still..."

Sandra cut her off.

"Yes, we still let them fuck us for the rest of high school and now whenever they're home from college. The sex is so good that they're just impossible to resist, not that we even try to resist. I'm guessing the thought of continuing to sleep with your boys and each others' has been on all of your minds now that you've grown accustomed to lots of teenage cock?"

The ladies all nodded their heads.

"I mean the real question you all should be asking is this," continued Sandra. "And that is, once they are cured of the virus they'll still be teenaged boys. And teenaged boys are constantly horny and just want to fuck all of the time. They'll still come to you for sex. Are you going to say no? Are you even capable of saying no?"

The ladies all laughed, knowing that it was a rhetorical question.

"I'm so used to teenage cock that when this is all over, I'm still going to let my boys climb on top of me whenever they want," said Suzy. "Same goes for all of your boys too if you ladies don't mind. I can't picture me even getting back into the dating pool. I just want a muscular, teenage boy to pound me senseless, and then when I'm able to walk again I just meet all of you for cocktails and gossip."

"Now that sounds perfect," said Cheryl. "Teenage cock and then drinks with friends!"

"And then after drinks with friends, more teenage cock," said Nancy to laughter and agreement all around.

"Well, you just perfectly described how it is for mom, sis and I," said Sandra.

"At least one of more of them come home every weekend from college and we get it on," said Maxine. "I think they prefer it when they come home alone without each other so that they can have me, sis and mom all to themselves. I mean think about it. One teenage boy with two sex crazed MILFS and an insatiable GILF all to themselves for a weekend. It's a total teen boy fantasy. They absolutely love it. And so do we!"

"Plus we've made it obvious that there really isn't anything we'll say no to," added Sandra.

"Yep," said Maxine. "Teenage boys, man they can come up with some really perverted shit."

"So perverted," said a nodding Rose while licking her lips. "Very, very sick minds on those boys."

"And spring break last year they spent at home. It was a week long orgy. Just a total fuckfest," said Sandra. "Everyone spent the week at my house. I can't think of a single depraved act that we didn't cover."

"Speaking of Spring Break, its coming up in a month. We should get our boys and your boys together and have an orgy to end all orgies," said Suzy.

"Ooooh, now that sounds like fun," said Gerri.

"That's a fantastic idea Suzy," said a beaming Maxine. "We'll all drown in teenage cock!"

All of the ladies nodded their heads and laughed. Then the kitchen went silent for a moment while they all thought about the possibility of having even more hard dicks to service.

"That would be so much cock," Connie said to no one in particular. "Just hard teenage boys everywhere."

"Mmmhhmmmm," the others acknowledged, with some licking their lips.

"What's been the hardest part," asked Barbara.

"The hardest besides their dicks," Rose jokingly asked to laughter all around. Her heavy accent made it even funnier and they all broke out in the giggles.

"Honestly, the hardest part was competing with those high school sluts," said Sandra. "Our boys were a lot like yours when they got the virus while they were in high school. They were gorgeous and built but very socially awkward. And then they got the virus and we had to start having sex with them. A teenage boy cannot send an older woman, let alone three to the moon and back sexually and not have it affect their confidence in all sorts of positive ways. And women and girls pick up on that confidence."

"You should have seen them once we beat the virus," said Maxine. "They had so much swagger. They walked around like a couple of panthers. I was literally chasing sluts out of the house on a regular basis. You'll see. It's gonna happen to all of you too."

The ladies all grew somewhat silent in disappointment. They all wanted their boys to have normal lives, but they didn't want to share them outside of this tight circle of fellow travelers.

"Oh don't be disappointed ladies," said Sandra. "Our boys ended up fucking half the town before they left for college. But they always came back to their mom, aunt and grandmother."

"That's right," said Maxine. "Those high school girls might be younger, with tighter bodies. But nobody can fuck and suck like mom and grandma. They always come back home for the good pussy. You'll see."

That cheered up the ladies and they all decided to do another tequila shot.

While they continued to talk, Suzy turned to Connie and started to grope her bikini clad body.

"Suzy, what's gotten into you," asked a giggling Connie as Suzy massaged her boobs. Connie made no effort to stop her friend and even turned to allow Suzy better access to her body. Soon the two were kissing each other.

"The drugs are kicking in," said Rose in her heavy Chinese accent.

"Yep," said Maxine as she slid her hand down Barbara's bikini bottom and squeezed her ass. "And one thing that my sister left out is that we're ALL gonna fuck."

Soon the two ladies were passionately making out and groping each other's bodies. The other ladies just watched as the two went at it. Soon they were all touching and kissing each other until Dr Lee finally broke her own kiss with Cheryl and snapped everyone out of it.

"Ok, attention everyone! Clearly the drugs have kicked in. Now let's get out there and get this orgy started! Remember, leave no cock unattended! You have a mouth, a pussy and a gorgeous ass. Use them all and be generous!"

Barbara, Suzy, Sandra and Maxine, all removed the hair ties that they kept on their wrists and tied their long hair into ponytails in order to keep it out of the way while they sucked cock. Then the whole group headed outside and walked over to the tarp. They stopped at the edge of the tarp and kicked off their high heeled sandals and took off their bikinis. They then each grabbed a bottle of baby oil and stepped onto the tarp.

While the ladies were doing this Dr Lee walked over to the boys who all started to shout her name once they recognized her. Here was their number one fantasy, their sexy doctor, wearing nothing but her birthday suit. She looked even better naked than they imagined, with her petite frame, big tits and thick juicy ass and thighs. Even her feet and her little toes were very pretty and sexy.

"My beautiful baby boys! All seven of my favorite patients," she said as she went up and hugged and open mouth kissed each of them and playfully squeezed their bulging hardons. All of the boys ran their hands all over her, finally getting to touch her naked body which they had dreamed about for so long, with the exception of Jimmy who had already had the pleasure. She was surrounded by them, getting rubbed down, pinched, and fingered. She was giggling and laughing at all of the attention and manhandling. She reached out and grabbed the closest cocks, which happened to belong to Colin and Brian, and stroked them.

"Dr Lee, what are you doing here," asked Colin.

"Can any of you guess what I'm doing here," she replied with a sexy, mischievous grin as she stroked their dicks. They had all seen that sexy grin so many times as she teased and flirted with them over the years in her examining room.

"You're here to make us feel good," shouted Eric to the cheers of the others.

"That's right Eric! I'm here to help your moms make you boys feel good. All day and all night long. And tomorrow morning too. I finally get to have sex with my favorite patients. And not just me, but I brought my sister and my mother to also help out. We are going to have so much sex today and I can't wait."

"Holy fucking shit this is gonna be incredible," said Brian.

"I didn't think anything could top last night," said Steve. "But here's Dr Lee in the flesh!"

"All right boys, let's head over to the tarp and get you guys nice and slippery with baby oil so that we can slide those gorgeous cocks into all sorts of fun places!"

"This is going to be epic," declared Paul.

They looked over at the tarp and the other ladies were all laughing and squirting each other with the bottles of baby oil, and rubbing it into each other's bodies. Some were making out and some had even started to have sex. Barbara was on the ground with Cheryl on top of her in a sixty nine. The two ladies were going to town on each other's pussies, their gorgeous bodies glistening with baby oil.

The boys were desperate to get relief, but the sight before them was so sexy that they stayed on the edge of the tarp and just watched as their drug fueled mothers, grandmothers and the other ladies descended into a sapphic pile of gorgeous baby oil covered bodies, tanned limbs and sexy moans. There was so much beautiful skin on display that they just drank in the sight before them.

"My god. Ten of them. Ten beautiful older women," said Eric.

"Just a pile of MILFS and GILFS. Goddamn," said Paul.

"All of them are so fucking hot. Look at all of that gorgeous, smooth, tanned skin," said Derek.

"Ten pussies, ten asses, and ten mouths. Jesus Christ guys, this virus definitely has its negatives but this is fucking paradise."

Dr Lee took a look at them and their pale complexions and bulging hardons and swollen balls. She observed that they were in a really bad way. They had let it go on too long but she knew what would help them all.

Grendel22
Grendel22
1,135 Followers