The Virus Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All seven of the boys were sporting huge erections thanks to a combination of the virus and good old fashioned morning wood.

"Good morning my beautiful baby boys," said Sandra. "I hope you all managed to get some sleep last night. I know you're all still tired but we need to get serious ok?"

Sandra was using her doctor's voice with them, which made them slightly nervous. This was the voice she used when they were truly sick or injured and she needed them to pay attention.

"Unfortunately Maxine and I have some bad news for all of you," said Sandra in a deadly serious tone.

Maxine was regarding them with an exaggerated frown.

"You all still have the virus, however it's finally waning. You should be free of it in another one to three days and it should be much easier to manage. But, you still have it. And there's where I need to get to the really bad news."

Sandra paused and looked at each of them in the eye. Their faces had dropped, worried about what she was going to say next. Did they have some sort of permanent damage? Is the virus going to just come back?

"And I know this is going to be tough to hear," Sandra finally continued. "But the bad news is that all seven of you will need to keep fucking us this morning. All morning long. I'm sorry guys but there really aren't any other options."

Sandra just looked at them with the most exaggerated, sorry face. She and her sister then twirled around, showing off their asses.

"So yeah, like I'm sorry guys, but you just need to get with more of this unfortunately," said Sandra.

"And you know what that means," said Maxine. "More kisses!"

Jimmy was the first to break out laughing quickly followed by the others.

"That was really mean ladies! You really had us going," said Eric.

"Yeah, what the hell," laughed Paul. "Now I'm going to really fuck you both super hard!"

"We'll hold you to that Paul," laughed Sandra.

A couple of the boys got up and made their way over to the sisters, thinking they were going to start now.

"No! No no no," said Maxine. "You boys all stink! Now, go find showers and then meet us outside. It's a beautiful morning so we are gonna fuck by the pool."

Before the word shower even left her mouth, Jimmy was already up and in the basement bathroom. The other boys all quickly ran through the house looking for bathrooms.

Sandra and Maxine went back upstairs. Their mother handed them mimosas and then they all went outside.

"Oh wow. That was cruel but it was really funny! Their faces looked so scared," laughed Maxine.

"That was hilarious," agreed Sandra. "But you know they are really going to take it out on our pussies. We are in for it."

"I can't wait," said Maxine.

Jimmy was the first one outside and he rushed over to Sandra who was laying on one of the loungers and jumped on top of her.

"Ooof! Slow down my beautiful baby boy! Oh Jimmy look how hard it is. Should we just get right to it?"

"I can hold off for a few more minutes. I really need to eat that fat pussy of yours Sandra."

"Let's switch and I'll sit on your face."

They switched positions and Sandra removed her bikini and then sat down on Jimmy's face and began to rub her pussy all over him.

"You just love that pussy don't you my beautiful baby boy? So fat and wet. Always so wet for you Jimmy."

Maxine and her mother both sat down on either side of Jimmy and proceeded to suck his dick and lick his balls. Soon he was shooting his cum into their mouths and moaning into Sandra's pussy.

"Here Jimmy, don't forget my ass. That's it baby. Eat my ass. Get your tongue up their Jimmy. Mmmmmm, god I just love my beautiful baby boy."

Maxine and Rose were no longer sucking his dick. He could see through the corners of his eyes that they were both on the loungers next to him and Sandra, getting fucked by some of the other guys who had just joined them.

Sandra turned around and sixtynined Jimmy, taking his cock deep into her mouth. But this only lasted for a few seconds. She got up and faced him.

"All right baby. I need it. You're on top."

Jimmy moved so that she could lay down and he got on top of her.

"Put me in you Sandra. I love it when you do it."

She smiled at him and grabbed his big hammer and placed it inside of her.

"It's a good pussy isn't it Jimmy? So fat. So tight. And so wet. Always so wet."

"It's amazing Sandra. God I love this."

"Jimmy, we're going to fuck a lot from now on ok? Virus or no virus. I'm going to need this hammer on a regular basis."

"Of course Sandra."

The outside filled with the sounds of women moaning and balls slapping against ass cheeks as pussies got fucked. The ladies remained on their backs as they let the boys take turns on them. After each boy had cum at least twice, Rose got up and fluffed for her daughters, sucking cocks and getting them hard before sending them to whichever girl was available.

Sandra and Maxine suddenly found themselves on all fours, getting their asses fucked while other boys had them suck their cocks. Rose herself ended up back on a lounge chair, riding on top of Derek, while Jimmy fucked her ass and Eric fucked her face.

Eventually the gangbang started to slow down as the boys lost steam. Many were working on their third orgasm. And with the virus finally starting to leave their system, they didn't require nearly as much 'treatment.' But still, there was a beautiful mother and her two absolutely exquisite, sex bomb daughters there making themselves completely available to them. Even without the virus the boys were doing everything they could to stay hard so that they could keep fucking these ladies for as long as they were allowed.

After three hours the boys were mostly spent and Sandra, Maxine and Rose were laying on loungers, completely exhausted and fucked out. Just then the sliding glass door opened and out came Nancy, Robin and Gerri in their bikinis, sipping mimosas.

"Well, well, well," said Gerri. "Looks like we missed quite the morning fuckfest."

"Good morning girls," said Sandra. "We drained them the best we could, but we really need to get going. Can you ladies take it from here?"

"Of course," said Robin. "I don't think we can thank you three enough for helping us out. We would have been in real trouble without you."

"Trust me Robin," said Maxine while rubbing her well fucked, cum filled pussy. "It was our pleasure. We wouldn't have missed this for the world."

"Your boys can really fuck," said Rose. "Very nice cocks. So sick and perverted too."

"That's for sure," said Gerri. "Nice dicks and plenty of wonderful perversion."

Rose and her two daughters got up and headed into the house to clean up and pack their things. When they came back out all of the boys came up to them to say goodbye. Maxine started to make out with the closest one which was Paul. She had her phone in her hand and had him give her their phone number. She did the same with the other six. She would later list them as KID#1, KID#2, KID#3, and so on in her phone.

Sandra addressed all of the boys, "All right my beautiful baby boys. Everything will be much more manageable from now on. Your mothers and grandmothers and Robin will be here to help treat you guys. And I'm going to set up a lot of doctors appointments with each of you. They will all be after hours when the rest of my staff has left for the evening. The exams will be very thorough and will last as long as you need. Guess what I'll be doing?"

"Masking us feel soooo good," the boys all shouted in unison.

"That's right my beautiful baby boys!"

"Fuck yes," yelled Colin.

"Best doctor ever," said Brian to agreement all around.

Then Maxine addressed them, "I'm going to send you all a text so that you have my info. I live real close to the school. If you ever want more kisses just hit me up. As long as I'm home you can have all the kisses you want."

"Wow! This virus is the best thing that ever happened to us," said Eric to laughter and agreement from everybody.

The three ladies all embraced each boy one last time, with plenty of kissing and fondling and then they finally went to their car and left.

The rest of the group just relaxed around the pool. Eventually the mothers came out to join everyone. Just as Sandra had predicted, the well rested mothers, now very accustomed to plenty of hard teenage cock, were desiring their sons. Soon the lounge chairs were full with coupling mothers and sons, enjoying each other's bodies under the beautiful shining sun.

THE END...PROBABLY.