The Virus Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Eric, hurry up and cum and make sure you bring her into the kitchen. She needs to eat something too."

"Uh! Will do! I'm close! Ready Nancy? I'm gonna cum!"

Connie walked back to the kitchen and made herself a plate. The ladies all ate in silence as they watched the boys inhale their food. They were all smiling, loving being maternal and taking care of them.

Once the boys were done eating they went back to the couches and all collapsed. The ladies took this break to relax and fixed themselves drinks. They went into the family room and all sat around talking. Most had put on robes or bikini covers. The conversation was mostly about the experiences of the last few days and how they were going to continue post virus.

"I think we should set aside a day or a couple of days a week. Especially during the summer. Like maybe Tuesdays can be orgy day, and we all get together and just fuck the day away," said Robin.

"That sounds wonderful to me," said Connie.

"What about the lake house," asked Barbara. "Why don't we spend this summer at the lake house and just get into all sorts of debauchery?"

"That sounds like fun," said Maxine. "Are we invited?"

"Of course," said Barbara. "The three of you and your four boys. The more gorgeous cocks the better right?"

The ten ladies all laughed and nodded their heads in agreement. They then continued to plan orgies for the rest of that year and also the summer before the boys went to college.

Connie, Suzy and Nancy also requested frequent gangbangs, and the other ladies agreed that sounded like fun too and they discussed how best to organize and plan those. And then Robin mentioned that the boys should get special treats too.

"What I mean is, let's say one of the boys wins an important wrestling match or track meet. Or maybe aces a test or gets a 4.0. Shouldn't he get a couple of us ladies for the whole day to do whatever he wants with?"

"That's a great idea," said Barbara. "Talk about a great motivator too! Be a good boy and stay out of trouble and you'll get showered in pussy and ass all day long! They'd totally love that."

Sandra then checked the time and put an end to the future sex parties discussion.

"Ok ladies. It's been about an hour. Those boys are probably experiencing some swelling and discomfort," she said as she, Barbara, Suzy and Maxine all took their hair ties and put their hair back into ponytails. Sandra then stood up and addressed the group.

"All right," said Sandra. "Let's go into the living room and let's suck their cocks to completion, just to keep them relaxed. And then let's just have a nice, relaxed orgy unlike the manic fuckfest we had this morning."

"That sounds like a plan," said Cheryl to agreement all around.

The ladies all headed into the living room where the boys were still sitting on the couches, just bullshitting with each other. As Sandra predicted, their cocks and balls were starting to swell again. The ladies all stood on the quilt and then let their robes and covers fall to the floor. In front of the boys were ten gorgeous, completely naked MILFS and GILFS.

"Man, I could just drink in this sight forever," said Jimmy, to agreement from the other guys.

The ladies all blushed and posed and twirled for a minute to give the boys some more eye candy, and then Connie finally spoke up, "All right girls, let's suck some cock."

The ladies all walked to the couches and each got between a boy's legs and started to orally pleasure them. Since the women outnumbered the boys, Sandra, her sister Maxine and their mother Rose acted as rovers and went back and forth helping the mothers and grandmothers give double blowjobs to the boys.

The oral suckfest lasted about a half hour before each boy had blasted off. The ladies continued to suck their cocks and keep them all nice and hard. Maxine, the kissing bandit had crawled into Steve's lap and was making out with him.

"I think my sister might take a few of these guys home with her," joked Sandra.

"I might take them all home with me and just kiss them all night long! They are so adorable. Especially this one," Maxine said as she continued to shower Steve's face with kisses. Steve loved having the beautiful dark skinned minx in his lap, and was running his hands all over her gorgeous naked body. Eventually his dick found its way into her pussy and she started to slowly ride him as they continued to make out.

Some of the ladies climbed into laps and some of the boys pushed other ladies down onto the ground. Some of the boys really wanted to return the favor and eat pussy. Soon the living room was just full of naked teenage boys and mature women, all kissing, caressing, licking and sucking.

After plenty of caressing and kissing the group got around to fucking, however this time it was more like lovemaking, as it lacked the crazed animalistic humping of earlier that day.

Jimmy, his cousin Colin, and their friend Brian were the ones who ended up getting double teamed, much to their enjoyment. Jimmy was on his back, being ridden by Gerri as Barbara sat on his face and made out with the older woman. Colin was gently pushing his cock into Robin as she was on top of Rose in a sixtynine. And finally Brian was on top of Suzy, gently making love to her as Cheryl laid down next them, caressing their bodies and kissing them each in turn.

Barbara got up off of Jimmy's face and walked over to her phone and paired it with her Bluetooth speakers in the room. She chose a playlist called 70s Porn Music and soon the 'bomb chicka chicka bomp' type music filled the room to the laughter of the other women. She then went back to the orgy and sat down on Jimmy's face again.

The living room was a swirl of writhing bodies as the participants switched off, had orgasms, recovered, and then got back to it. It was an extremely casual affair, with some of the ladies taking breaks to lounge around the kitchen island and have drinks, and then return to the action.

The guys were no longer desperate to achieve orgasms, so they took their time having sex with the women and concentrated on how good the ladies were making them feel. They frequently switched partners and even though they were taking frequent breaks there was always at least three making their bodies completely available to the boys.

As it got late into the evening Sandra had the mothers disengage from the orgy and gather around the kitchen island. Her mother and sister also joined them. Robin, Gerri and Nancy stayed in the living room and continued to let the boys fuck them.

Sandra made them all a nightcap and then explained how the night was going to go.

"Ok ladies. You four mothers are done with the orgy. I need you to relax and get ready for tonight."

"What's happening tonight," asked Suzy.

"The four of you are in for a lot more sex, but only with your own sons. They'll eventually get exhausted and need to get some sleep. But since this virus is peaking, it will keep making their dicks hard and wake them up. But the virus is also going to make them very confused and scared. They won't know where they are and they'll be afraid. And you know what scared boys want?"

"They want their moms," said Barbara.

"Exactly! They'll want their moms. The rest of us cannot help you at this point. Only a mother can help her boy at this stage of the virus."

"So what do we do," asked Cheryl.

"When they wake up, you'll also wake up, because as their mothers you all have incredibly intimate connections with them. Again, they're going to be scared, so take a hold of them and tell them that mommy is here and that she is going to make everything better. Gently pull them on top of you, spread your legs and put them inside of you. They'll instinctively start to move their hips. Keep telling them that mommy's here and that everything will be ok as they use your pussies to relieve the pressure. Caress them and kiss them and keep reminding them that mommy is here until they finish inside of you. Once they cum, they will fall asleep again, and so can you. But then in forty five minutes to an hour, the pressure will build, their cocks will get hard, and they'll wake up scared again, and you have to do it all over again."

"It actually sounds intimate and sweet," said Suzy.

"It is," said Maxine. "But it's also exhausting. But the good news is that it's like a fever breaking. By the morning the virus will be much more manageable and then completely gone in another day or so."

"In the morning, we'll get you all into the shower and then into bed," said Sandra. "And then you'll get some much needed sleep."

"What about the boys," asked Connie. "The virus should hopefully be weaker but it will still be there."

"Maxine, Rose and I are going to have them fuck our brains out all morning long," said Sandra. "And then we'll hand them off to Robin, Gerri and Nancy. We should have them well serviced and drained by the time you ladies wake up. You'll still need to fuck but it will be much more relaxed and not as frequent."

"If you're anything like us, you won't even wait for the virus," said Maxine. "Teenage boys will still want to fuck, virus or no virus and we never say no to ours."

"You'll be very well rested and now that you are so accustomed to lots of teenage cock, you'll all be in the mood to get fucked some more."

"From now on, as long as those boys live at home you will all be having lots of sex," said Rose.

"Cheers to that," said Suzy, holding her drink up high. "Here's to teenage cock!"

They all toasted and drank. The whole time they were talking they could hear the three sixty somethings back in the living room getting fucked. There were moans, shrieks, and exclamations such as "oh that's fucking good" , "it's so deep in my ass" , "keep going baby! Keep slamming it home" as hard cocks were sucked and thrust into different orifices.

Barbara decided that they would all sleep in the basement since there was plenty of room down there. She had the mothers help her gather up fresh blankets and pillows to get the basement ready for sleeping with the boys. Sandra, Maxine and Rose headed back into the living room to rejoin the orgy.

Gerri, Robin and Nancy were all getting fucked. Gerri was lying on the couch with her grandson Paul on top of her, thrusting away. Her one leg was up and across and the backrest while her other leg was off the couch with her foot on the floor. She was giving soft grunts every time Paul pushed his dick into her.

Robin and Nancy were both on the floor on their backs. Robin was being banged by Jimmy while Nancy was getting it from Steve. All three ladies were exhausted and in semi-conscious states. On the couch were Brian, Derek, Colin and Eric, waiting for their turns.

"Who wants kisses," asked Maxine as she walked up to the three boys on the couch. They all held up their hands and she sat down in Colin's lap and started to make out with him. He began to rub her body all over.

"Oh wow do they look worn out," said Sandra to her mother in regards to the two grandmothers and aunt Robin currently in the process of being fucked.

"Do you think we should replace them," she asked her mother.

"No. Let boys finish and then we send ladies to bed," said Rose.

Robin and Nancy were moving up and down on the floor as the boys pushed into them. Their bodies were listless and soft noises were coming out their mouths. They were exhausted, dick drunk, and completely spent even though they continued to get fucked.

Sandra and Rose then turned their attention to the boys on the couch.

"Come on boys. One more time for each of you and then it's off to bed with your mothers," said Sandra as she knelt between Derek's knees and began to suck his cock. Rose had gotten down in front of Eric and was swallowing his dick. Maxine was still sitting on Colin and kissing him.

Jimmy suddenly gave a loud groan and blew his load into Robin. He then rolled off of her, completely exhausted.

Sandra looked at Brian who was still waiting his turn and then turned to Robin, who was laying on the floor completely motionless with her eyes closed.

"Robin baby, are you still with us," asked Sandra.

Without opening her eyes Robin said, "I'm still here. Barely."

"Do you have one more in you Robin? One more fuck?"

"Sure," said Robin with her eyes still closed. She weakly lifted her hand and waved on whoever. "Come on. Bring 'em here. Come fuck aunt Robin."

Sandra looked at Brian and said, "Go get her tiger."

Brian got up and walked over to the sixty year old sex kitten and got between her legs. They were both fast becoming each other's favorites. He pushed his cock inside and began to fuck her. She weakly wrapped her arms around his shoulders as he humped her pussy. Her eyes were still closed.

"It's me Robin. It's Brian," he said as he was on top of her.

"Brian," she said while opening her eyes. "My sweet Brian. I'm so glad you get to be my last fuck for the night. You take as long as you need, baby. Pump my pussy for as long as it takes. You know my pussy just loves your cock Brian."

Once Sandra got Derek hard she pulled him off the couch and on top of her, and took his dick and put it inside of her. Rose did the same to Eric, and Maxine pulled Colin down onto the couch on top of her.

"That's it kid," said Maxine to Colin. "Use my pussy to get yourself off. I know you've already cum a lot today so just take as long as you need honey." Maxine then pulled his head down and began to make out with him.

Over on the other couch Paul began to grunt and blow his final load into Gerri. She weakly patted him on the back as he released himself inside of her.

"That's it baby. Good job hon," said Gerri who then immediately passed out with Paul laying on top of her, completely exhausted.

Steve started to groan into Nancy's mouth as he finally achieved his last orgasm of the orgy and shot his jizz into her. Nancy rubbed his body down as he spasmed and shook and then finally settled down.

All of the women were completely fucked out at this point, and were now just letting the boys use their bodies to get off one last time. Sandra was on her back getting fucked by Derek when she observed the others around the room.

"Jimmy, Paul and Steve. Can you guys help Nancy and Gerri get into a bed and then go down to the basement. Your mothers are waiting for you all down there."

The three boys helped the two women up and found a guest room for them. The two ladies crawled into bed, cuddled into each other and immediately fell asleep. The guys then went to the basement. Sandra then focused her attention on Derek.

"That's it sweetie! Keep pumping that pussy! It's so wet Derek! So wet just for you baby! Fuck it as long as you want Derek!"

And that was it. Her words took him over the edge and he was soon blasting off into her.

Over on the floor Robin was doing the tricks she had learned from all of the times she had let Brian fuck her. She was nibbling on his earlobe and using her hands to squeeze his nipples. It did the trick and he started to slam into her harder and was soon orgasming.

On the couch, Maxine was planting kisses all over Colin's face and neck in between talking dirty to him and telling how he could fuck her whenever he wanted. He only lasted a few more minutes.

Back on the floor Rose squeezed Eric hard and told him to stop. He quit thrusting and just laid on her with his dick buried in her. All of a sudden he felt her pussy squeeze his cock.

"Holy fuck is that your pussy?"

Rose laughed and kissed him. "Kegels my dear boy. Now get back to it. Move those hips!"

Eric started to thrust again into her now tighter pussy and was soon blasting off. When he finally finished coming he just laid on top of her, kissing her and telling her how amazing that was.

With all of the boys now finally spent, Sandra and her mother and sister sent them all to the basement and then got Robin into the same bed as her sister Gerri and Nancy. They then found a room for themselves and all fell asleep together in the bed.

Down in the basement the boys all slept next to their mothers. Just as Sandra had said, they were unable to sleep through the night. Jimmy was the first one to start to stir and wake up. Connie was draped over him and his struggles woke her up.

"Jimmy. Jimmy baby. Wake up honey. It's mommy baby. Come here and get on top of me."

"What's going on? Where am I," said a scared Jimmy. "I don't feel good. So much pressure."

"We're at Barbara's house in the basement sweetie. Everything is going to be alright. You're going to be just fine honey. Now get on top of me. That's it baby. Here, let me help you."

Jimmy was hovering over her body and Connie reached down and took a hold of his rock hard dick and placed it into her pussy.

"Now move your hips Jimmy. Let mommy make you feel good. Everything is going to be ok. Mommy's here baby."

Jimmy was moving his hips and humping into Connie. She pulled him down on top of her and held him tight so that their bodies were squeezed together, with just his hips rising and falling.

"This feels so much better mom. This feels so good."

"That's what mommy's for sweetie. To make you feel good. Keep going honey. You're doing so good."

Across the room Suzy was soothing a frightened Derek and positioning him on top of her. Soon he was thrusting into her while she told him everything was going to be fine.

Connie could tell that Jimmy was getting close and she continued to encourage and comfort him.

"That's it Jimmy. Let mommy make you feel good. Everything is going to be ok baby. Just keep moving sweetie. Keep pumping mommy's pussy honey. That's it baby. You're doing so good. Give it all to mommy."

Jimmy gave out a gasp and then released his orgasm into her. When he was done he let his full weight rest onto her. Connie gently turned him to the side and nestled into him. Just as Dr Lee has described, he immediately went right back to sleep. Connie drifted off as she listened to her friends taking care of their own sons.

"Ssshhhh. Everything's ok Steven. Let's get you inside of mommy. You're ok baby. There's nothing to worry about."

"Here Eric, let me take a hold of you. Mommy's going to make everything ok. There you go baby. Keep moving baby. That's it Eric. Doesn't that feel better?"

And just as Dr Lee had told them it would go, they were only able to get a half hour of sleep here or forty five minutes there, before the virus would stir the boys awake again, once again needing their mothers. It was a long night for everyone, but especially the mothers.

In the morning Sandra, Maxine and their mother Rose were the first ones up. Rose made coffee while Sandra and Maxine tiptoed down to the basement. Everyone was sound asleep and the two sisters gently woke up the mothers without disturbing the boys. Sandra began whispering to them.

"Great job ladies. You did so good. Look at these sleeping boys. Ok, now I need you all to get some sleep ok? Maxine, mom and I will take it from here."

"Come on ladies," said Barbara. "Let's all go use my shower. It's big enough for all four of us, and then we can all crawl into my king sized bed."

All of the ladies went back upstairs with the mothers heading to Barbara's room. Maxine and Sandra joined Rose in the kitchen for coffee and allowed the boys to sleep a little longer. After they finished their coffee the mother and her two daughters changed into their bikinis and all put on high heeled wedge sandals.

"You ready," said Sandra to her sister.

"Always. Let's do this."

They went back down to the basement while Rose made them all mimosas.

"WAKE UP BOYS!! TIME TO GET UP!!"

The seven boys on the basement carpet all snapped awake and sat up. Standing in front of them was Sandra and Maxine looking incredible in their sexy bikinis. Their wedged sandals really made their legs pop. The boys just gawked at all of the gorgeous smooth skin on display. The sisters already had their hair tied back into ponytails. They both had their hands on their hips and were striking serious poses.