All Comments on 'The Visit'

by m_storyman_x

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
ReedRichardsReedRichardsabout 6 years ago
Fun story

I liked it.

swfb70swfb70about 6 years ago
holy shitskie

that was awesome - would never see my wife giving me that gift but one can dream

General_OGeneral_Oabout 6 years ago
Wow

Please do a follow up

Greyheaded1Greyheaded1about 6 years ago
5*- Great plot, Believable Characters well written

I agree this story arc has room for more chapters and I hope m_storyman_x will continue.

My preference is author avoids the typical LW hot wife trapping hubby into cuck lifestyle with a extra helping of humiliation.

I think there is at least another chapter exploring a loving wife dealing with limitations of her sex drive wanting to give satisfaction to the husband she loves. The husband’s love and devotion not to hurt his wife while constantly exposed to their sexy flirting guest has great attraction to me. A chapter exploring this time of their life, love and temptations would give so many avenues of drama to explore. Can their love survive? I am not opposed to possible polygamy or involving their guest. But a husband remaining faithful during temptation and wife lesser sex drive is also a great plot.

I’ll leave it in the capable hands of the author.

Please continue

jott50jott50about 6 years ago
Low score?

I don't understand why this story is scoring so low. There was no cheating wife but the three some was awesome if a bit predictable. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Juvenile and silly.

Just too unrealistic and contradictory. Women don't think and act like this, men do. Just another unrealistic male fantasy. Won't be long before husband finds out that Chris and his wife have been lovers for months, and she's letting Chris fuck him because his wife is losing interesting in his cock. End game is hubby is out of the marriage and out of the house, his place taken full time by Chris.

The End.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Like written by a pubescent teen!!

Only your lechery was the mainspring to that crap! Maybe men dream like that!!!

OGHMNWOGHMNWabout 6 years ago
PreDickable

The story was predictable but possible with a understanding spouse. The teasing that occurred was wonderful for the erotic story line. We need more details as to why Chris’s husband left her. Thank you for your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Parts were repetitive, but it kept my dick hard, which is the point.

penneydog55penneydog55about 6 years ago
At

The moment I'm a tripod! I don't want to brag or anything like that! Oh no no no! Look the story should be made available for couples with erectile disfunction!

Trust me a 2,000 yr old mummy would crack a fat with this story!?

That's my comment 5★ WOOF!

prinnaveaprinnaveaabout 6 years ago
The Good Wife

It gets a 5* I do like the stories you have written and I have read. Five screen pages is long, but it kept me interested, and I did not mind. Kudos.

He screwed up once. She is unforgiving of that?, for years,so its begs me to wonder. Did she not have her moments of an amorous admirer? Maybe not having the sex part.

The story of a relationship going awry, but still going is what held my interest to the end. A happy ending to it also.:) don't get to read to many of those.

Thank you

patilliepatillieabout 6 years ago
great story, hope for your sake it is true

but if not well told tale nevertheless.

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago
Not

Not for.me, didn't care for this, too long, bit of nothing.

rbloch66rbloch66almost 2 years ago

Mixed messages from the wife was a total buzzkill. Poor guy was tortured while doing his best to behave. Fuck the bitch wife for putting him through that. Neither of them appeared truly comfortable bringing Chris in out it, so she should have supported him in his effort to stay faithful.

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 2 years ago

Dead bed wife is up for a threesome? He’s going to get fucked alright.

rbloch66rbloch66over 1 year ago

Horrible vibe to this one. If ANY participant isn’t enthusiastically involved, then it’s a fail. The wife clearly has issues. This was a shit storm.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This had a similar vibe to a lot of "generous cuck" stories, and turned my stomach the same way. "Oh obviously I can't please you Honey, so why on earth would I mind sharing you with him and his enormous wang? Just enjoy yourself sweetie, and I'll be ever so happy with the leftovers!" Hell, it even has "don't get in bed with me while he's dripping out of you!" only it's "not coming to bed with her pussy all over you". Yeah. Seriously unpleasant vibe. Major turn-off.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

A very interesting story.

While it was fairly obvious where the the story would end up, it was intriguing as to how he was going to get to fuck Chris, either with Elaine's participation or just her blessing.

Chris and Elaine's duplicity was so life like and very close to reality. The poor schmuck didn't ever know which way was up. He didn't know how he was expected to perform, or even what he was meant to say or think.

Most men are totally oblivious to the myriad of devious little games that their wives play. The constant unseen tests that they surreptitiously put their husbands through just to reassure themselves that he does indeed still love them.

And the ending of this story leaving the reader still not knowing and left to just wonder what happened next is simply brilliant. It simply continues the intrigue and mysteries of the plot.

IMHO one of the best "why" stories on this site.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userm_storyman_x@m_storyman_x
I love the outdoors, fishing, hunting , boating, photography, writing and of course SEX ! I have a fertile mind of ideas and have written many of them in my stories here. After 40+ years of marriage and raising a family I'm ready to live some of those fantasies, even though...