The Visit

Story Info
You come to my room to fulfil your fantasy.
2.2k words
4.18
6.6k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I first heard about you from an 'ex' who was still a very close friend. I had seen your pictures and knew you had an amazing body. This was your fantasy, to be pleasured by a complete stranger, that you would never see, and that you would never meet again. You knew the risk, and that was part of the thrill, but our mutual friend knew that I could be trusted, and she put your mind at rest. I was excited about this -- a fantasy for me too. This would be a one-off, just the one opportunity.

You come to my suite at the hotel, dead on time and knock gently on the door. I open it and, as arranged, you have your eyes tightly closed. I hold your hand as you step in. I kiss your lips, gently, then tie a silk scarf over your eyes. You can smell the scented candles and hear gentle music. I slip off your jacket and hand you a glass of champagne as I drape your jacket on the back of the sofa. One of you conditions for this was that we would not speak -- this was to be your pure sensual dream.

I hold you in my arms for a minute or two, you put your arms around me. I feel the contours of your body and the firm pressure of your arms, then you step back a little. I kiss your lips again, gently, then start to undress you. I have made sure the room is warm, but still you shiver a little. Is this nerves or anticipation? You are tall, slim, tanned, your skin is smooth you are even more beautiful than I had expected. I unbutton your silk blouse. You are wearing black lingerie that looks great against you dark tanned skin. I kiss the rise of your breasts above the material, they are full and firm but yielding -- I know that they are natural, unenhanced, perfect. As I take off your bra, and your breasts settle to their natural shape -- I step back a little to be able to see you properly.

As agreed, I can say nothing, but I am sure you know I am smiling. I move behind you to unzip your skirt, but can't resist cupping your breasts in my hands and kissing the side of your neck. Your head tilts sideways as the kisses tingle through your body. I unzip your skirt and lower it over your hips, I kiss your back, and then you step out of the skirt and take off your shoes. You stand there, legs slightly apart, wearing matching black stockings, suspenders and knickers. This may be a cliché, but I am not sure whether I have seen a more beautiful sight in my life. I slip your panties down; your pussy is waxed smooth -- I love that you have made such an effort to look and feel your very best. As I start to undo your suspenders, you bend forward and roll down your stockings.

I lead you over to the bed, help you lay face down, make sure you are comfortable and cover your body with a soft warm towel. I kneel over your lower body as I warm some scented massage oil in my hands and start to massage from the base of your neck across your shoulders. I can feel your body start to relax as my thumbs circle and work away the tension in your muscles. I move lower down and roll the towel off your back. The massage continues down your spine, pressing either side of every single joint and into the deep tissues around your lower back. You feel the strength in my hands as I knead the muscles and then with the heel of each hand I work across the whole of your back and up again to your shoulders.

My fingers trail all the way down your body, never losing contact, down your legs and to your feet. I take more oil and I start to massage the soles of your feet, very gently at first, then deeper and stronger as you accept the pressure. I oil, massage and gently pull on each toe in turn, then caress your ankles and along your calves, then very gently behind your knees as this is a very sensitive, but tender spot, then start to work on your thighs. I take the towel off you completely, indicating for you to lift your pelvis, and place the rolled towel under you. This raises your buttocks, allowing your thighs to part, just a little. My hands can now caress your inner thighs, my fingers just touching the edge of your labia as I follow the curve where your thighs meet your beautiful pert bum.

My large hands caress your buttocks. As I squeeze your cheeks, you tight anus is visible. I dribble some more oil between your buttocks and use it to smooth my finger's movement around the rim, tracing the line from your lower back gently teasing the nerve endings around your anus and down towards your vagina, I stroke up and down the line, then between your lips, around your clitoris, and back up to your anus, just dipping my well lubricated fingertip inside you, I hear your intake of breath but you don't move. I stroke up and down this line, with my fingertip entering your anus as I go past each time, I feel your thighs open slightly inviting the penetration to go a little deeper, as I oblige and I feel your body rise as I press my finger into you. I pull back a little, and massage your buttocks again, then the heels of my hands press up each side of your spine and across your shoulders.

Now I help you to turn over. I place a glass of water in your hands, which you sip then pass back to me as you lay your head down on the pillow. You are on your back, still blindfolded, as I place a towel over you again. The music is playing, the scent of the massage oils blends with that of the candles. I want you, but I will not rush. I massage your right arm, from your shoulders, down the biceps and triceps, kneading the muscles gently, now your elbow and lower arm, to your wrist, your hands and massage each finger in turn. I place the arm and hand back gently at your side, and trail my fingertips across the front of your collar bones as I move to the other side of you. I continue with your left arm from shoulder to hands, repeating the same massage strokes as I did for the right side. While I massage your arms, the back of your hand brushes against me. I am just wearing jogging bottoms to be comfortable while I massage you, my cock is hard and you feel my erection. You don't react, but I see you smile. You seem pleased that I am enjoying this as much as you.

When I have finished with your left arm, I place it by your side. I fold the towel down, exposing your breasts. I kneel over your hips, not placing any weight on you. I pour some warm massage oil into my hands and I start the massage again from your collar bones, pressing your shoulders back slightly so you feel that stretch across your chest. Now my fingertips glide slowly over the rise of your breasts, then around the outside edges as I cup your breasts in my hands. I squeeze gently and run my thumbs up between your breasts, squeezing and playing, as my well-oiled hands get closer to your nipples. My fingers circulate your nipples, and squeeze, tease and play, holding your breasts, massaging and arousing your hard nipples, slowing down, then moving my hands back down under your breasts next to the rib cage, then massaging them up high and running my fingertips around and over your nipples, sometimes firm then gentle, then just the lightest touch, teasing and arousing. The scented oils penetrating and sensitive nipples tingling, I move on to your abdomen, gentle stroking, semi-circular movements and then to the upper edge of your pelvis.

I now run my hands down the front of your thighs, your calves and restart the massage from your feet, not forgetting or ignoring one inch of your body. When I have stroked your shins and knees -- there is no flesh there to massage, I again roll the towel and now place it under your buttocks. Your legs naturally part, your lips open a little, you are relaxed, you know nothing is hidden from me, I see you are wet from arousal. My hands massage your thighs, these are strong muscles and I give you a deep firm massage with my thumbs. I know this can sometimes be almost painful, but as I move to the inner thighs, the touch becomes gentle, caressing. My thumbs then stroke the edges of your outer lips, and then my fingertips tease and caress your clitoris. I hear your breathing getting faster, and your chest rising as you breath deeper. My thumbs and fingers explore your lips, outer then inner. You raise your knees to open your legs wider, my fingers trace down to your vagina -- this time entering, one finger, slowly, just a little. I hear a slight intake of breath, and your hips rise. I withdraw and continue to stroke your lips, your clit, and my finger enters you again, just a little deeper, you respond in the same way, and I continue to stroke, caress, and now I slide two fingers inside you. A little deeper. In and out, slowly getting much deeper.

I slowly withdraw and move back to massaging your breasts. As your pulse slows, I continue to caress your breasts with one hand as I return the other to your pussy. My fingers continue to arouse you, your lips, your clit and I slowly enter you again, one finger, then two, my fingers find your 'G' spot, while my thumb circles your clit. My pace and movements respond to your body, your sighs, your groans, as you slowly become overwhelmingly aroused. Your hips push against my hand wanting the fingers in deeper, harder. My other hand continues to play with your breasts, and I push hard and deeper into you with my fingers as your body shudders with the release of your orgasm.

I slowly withdraw my fingers, and sit beside you with my hand resting on your breast.

Your breathing returns to normal and you reach over to me and your hands start to rub my cock, then you pull my joggers down and start to lick my cock.

You push me onto my back and with one hand holding my balls tight, you pull my foreskin back and run your tongue around the head. It feels wonderful, but I want to be inside you -- and it seems you feel the same. As you sit across my body holding the end of my cock against your clit and between your wet and swollen pussy lips as you move backwards and forwards, then you raise yourself up slightly and lead my cock inside you.

I feel my cock stretch your pussy as you lower yourself onto me, you are so very wet, so silky, yet still tight -- I can feel your vaginal muscles squeezing me as you take me deeper -- such a wonderful feeling. I squeeze your breasts and your hands hold mine making me squeeze even harder, your head is thrown back as you take me all in. You stop and then slowly rise until the tip of my head is still inside you, then you lower yourself more quickly taking me deep, and squeezing at the same time, you get faster you moaning gets loader, and then you push you squeeze, you cry out, and I cum -- shuddering inside you. You hold my face and lower your body to mine and kiss me in such a gentle way, I can't believe it is the same woman.

You stay on me as my cock softens. And then you roll over and lie beside me.

We don't know each other's names, neither of us has spoken a word, it has been incredible. I want to lie here and talk -- but silence was the deal.

I lead you to the bathroom -- as arranged. You enter, with your blindfold still on, and when you emerge later, smelling wonderful. Naked except for the blindfold I can't help but wonder how this could have happened. I watch you dress -- it's as erotic as a strip in reverse, but I am sad that you are covering yourself and leaving.

I stand next to you in my bathrobe and lead you to the door. As I take your face in my hands and kiss you, you respond with a deep French kiss, then turn to go. I could not let you go without breaking the rules and say "I must see you again". You turn and, facing away from me, take off your blindfold drop it on the floor and say "I won't see you again" and walk off.

I pick up the blindfold and go back into the room. As I close the door, I smile as I realise that your comment could mean that you might see me -- for the first time.