Musical Escapades

Story Info
Anna meets a charming theater actor, a tryst ensues.
1.9k words
4.13
2.9k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello! This is my first story. Please be kind with comments! More may be to come in the future! I hope you enjoy ;)

_________________________________________________________________

The theater smelled stale and the seats were uncomfortable, but I didn't care. My focus was on the dark-haired young man on stage, as he sang out the final line of his song. The musical itself was some kind of commentary on kids these days, but I wasn't really paying attention to that either. The stranger breathed heavily as he finished his tune. His eyes met mine, sitting at the back of the cramped theater. Then, I knew, I had to have him.

_________________________________________________________________

I stared at my closet, disgruntled. I had already tried on several outfits, but still couldn't decide on what to wear. I huffed, annoyed, and began shimmying on my favorite plain but flattering gray dress. I slipped on a pair of simple heels and pulled my long blonde hair into a sleek ponytail. Finally I swept some mascara along my lashes, framing my caramel brown eyes, and gave myself a final appraising look in the mirror before turning on my heel to head out of my apartment.

It was a Saturday afternoon and I planned to see a small musical at my favorite local theater. It was a very small theater with a single stage, fitting a maximum of fifty people, maybe. I liked it because it was intimate, and it had a rather nice bar. Not to mention the patrons were mostly older couples, meaning they didn't bother me much and mostly didn't pay me any mind at all. I loved to sit in the back corner and enjoy the productions. Afterwards, I often chatted with the cast members. They had become pretty familiar with me, as I had been frequenting the small theater for some time now.

I myself was a business woman, a manager at an accounting firm that too-often sported a no-nonsense attitude while dealing with boring and snobby customers and coworkers. The theater was my escape. It wasn't very exciting, but it did slightly indulge my passion for the arts which I seldom had time to explore outside of work.

Some time later, I arrived at the theater and cozied into my preferred seat, seat 34, in the corner of the theater. I had arrived early and had already gotten a drink so I could settle in and watch the others arrive. I sipped my drink, and did just that.

_________________________________________________________________

After a while, the lights dimmed and he ambient music that had been playing came to a stop. A jazzy tune rang out from a keyboard player slightly hidden in the corner of the theater. A curly-haired brunette actress emerged and began singing a similarly jazzy song as she bounced and flounced about the state. Her character seemed to be that of a young seductress. The song was decent and my attention was mildly captured when the song ended and the next character emerged. I was entranced.

He was playing a charismatic young con man, and was dressed in a slightly-too-large suit. His dark hair was swept up and back, and I immediately considered how attractive it would look after I'd run my hands through it. He appeared pretty young and was quite attractive, but it was his mischievous smile that did me in. I continued to watch him throughout the song, more charmed by him than I'd like to admit. At the end of his song, his eyes locked with mine and I gave him my best "Come and get me if you dare," look. If I didn't know better, I'd say his smile widened at that, just a touch.

I sat through the rest of the musical, but remained embarrassingly focused on the stranger throughout it all. I wasn't sure if I was imagining the looks he was stealing at me throughout the show, but it shot a thrill through me every time. I found myself rubbing my legs together throughout the show, heightening the warmth and sensitivity between my legs.

Once the show ended, I returned to the bar to set my now-empty glass down and gave some brief hellos to a few cast member I recognized. I informed them that I, regretfully, couldn't hang around long and slinked out the side door of the theater into a small alleyway along the side of it. Cars rushed past on the street just in front of the theater, and attendees were still leaving. I leaned against the brick wall and lit a cigarette, taking a few deliberately slow drags.

I was about halfway through my cigarette and starting to lose hope when the door to the theater opened and out stumbled the handsome theater. He straightened and looked over at me sheepishly.

"Gee," he said. His voice was wonderfully silky. "Some entrance, huh?" I smiled a small smile and stubbed out my half-finished cigarette on the wall.

"I suppose all of your performances can't be as good as the one you just finished." He grinned.

"You enjoyed it?"

"Immensely," I purred, my eyes sliding down his body. Somehow I apparently hadn't drunk him in enough while staring at him onstage. His grin grew cocky under my intense gaze. He took a step closer to me, very close now in the small alleyway.

"I can tell you like what you see," he said smoothly. "So do I." I was breathing heavily now, and reached up to finally run my fingers through his silky dark hair.

His hand, smooth but strong, clamped around my wrist. He was even closer now, and I felt his breath against my lips as he spoke. "Don't think I didn't notice your enticing looks during my performance," he said, his voice slightly rougher this time. "How very naughty of you to so blatantly try to seduce a stranger." I swallowed. He dipped his head down and planted a gentle kiss to my throat, where my pulse raced. A moan nearly escaped my lips. Wetness pooled between my legs.

His mouth rested near my ear as he whispered, "I'm going to taste you." The finality in the statement nearly set me moaning again. My pleading eyes met his as he lowered himself to his knees in front of me. This close, I could see his vibrant green eyes as he looked up at me and purposefully licked his lips. My hands slid down frantically to hike up my dress but he batted them away and gently, slowly, pushed the hem of it up my thighs. Inch by inch, he revealed my sex to him, clad in a black lacy thong. He chuckled, his breath hitting the sensitive spot between my legs. He tugged my panties down, all the way down, until they were around my ankles, then tapped each of my ankles to indicate that I lift them. He fully removed my panties at last.

I can scarcely picture a more erotic sight than then, as he brought my soaked thong to his face and sniffed deeply, before shoving it into his coat pocket. "For later," he said simply. Then, he bowed his head and licked my cunt.

I clamped my head against my mouth to stifle the noises I made as he lapped and lapped against my clit, drinking my juices as if it were the sweetest thing he'd ever tasted. My other unoccupied hand buried in his hair as he continued to taste me. My weight shifted as he lifted one of my legs and rested it over his shoulder, giving him better access to me. Greedily, he continued, until an orgasm cascaded over me and I came right on his face.

He gently licked up the aftermath of my orgasm, as if he knew how sensitive I would be but couldn't help but to drink it all up. I panted as he gently lowered my leg to the ground, then looked up at me again that with same charming grin on his face, even as my juices glistened around his mouth.

I glanced further downward until my eyes landed on his pants, where his cock stretched against the unforgiving fabric. A new hunger overtook me, and before I knew it I was reaching for his belt. He didn't stop me as I undid his belt and unzipped his pants, then removed his cock from his underwear. It sprang out against my hand, and I reveled in the velvety feel of it as I stroked it once, twice.

Without thinking, I turned, leaning forward against the brick wall and offering my ass up to the stranger. Without hesitation, he grabbed my hips and guided his cock into my pussy.

I shuddered in pleasure as his cock filled me. It felt so perfect inside of me. I could hear him breathing heavily behind me as he leaned forward, pressing his back into me. He pulled his cock out painstakingly slowly, then pushed it back in forcefully. I didn't stop the moan that escaped my lips then, and with that, he lost any sense of control and began fucking me senselessly, against the stone wall.

Again and again, his cock assaulted my cunt and I reveled in how amazing it felt. By far, this was the best sex I'd ever had. He continued fucking me relentlessly, mercilessly pounding me as I mumbled encouragements and desperate pleas for him to keep going. He obliged.

Another orgasm exploded through me, and I felt myself tightening around him. He groaned as I came and gave one last forceful thrust before wrapping his arms around me, his hands finding my breasts and kneading them almost in desperation. I felt a warmth inside my belly and knew he had finished inside me.

It occurred to me, somewhere in my brain, that I should be alarmed that I had let a stranger come in my pussy but that part of my was forcefully shoved aside by the overwhelming satisfaction I felt in the moment. Truthfully, it turned me on more when I felt his cum leaking out of my cunt. After all the time I'd spent being so polished and put together, it was incredibly hot to do something so reckless simply because I was a horny little bitch.

I squeezed my cunt around his cock one mroe time for good measure and he groaned once more as he pulled his softened cock out. I turned to face him and smiled at his dazed face. He smiled almost sleepily at me.

I planted a peck on his cheek as I shimmied my dress down my hips.

"You might want to put your pants back on," I said. He blinked at me before looking down at his pants, now around his ankles, then quickly grabbed them and pulled them up.

"That was... really good." He said.

"I agree," I said back. "I'm Anna, by the way."

"Alexander," he said, "Maybe I should've told you my name before I fucked you." I shrugged.

"All's well that ends well. Besides, we will be seeing each other again." He raised an eyebrow.

"We will?"

I laughed. "As if I would ever let sex as good as that go." I reached into the pocket I knew his phone was currently resting in, and pulled it out. He let me, perhaps too stunned to interrupt. I entered my number in his phone with a kissy face next to my name and handed it back to him, planting another kiss on his cheek. "Until we meet again, Alexander."