The Visit Pt. 01

Story Info
I find my perfect Sub and teach her my ways.
1.1k words
4.25
7.5k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Let me start by explaining about C.

The first time we bumped bones it was somewhat unsatisfying for us both. Don't get me wrong C used to be a dancer, properly trained and with a physique to match. At 5'3" in her dainty stockinged feet, her slender frame swells perfectly at the hips, her soft, firm behind forming luscious globes to grab. Her perky round breasts are topped with proud, pink, nipples that beg to be sucked and her tanned skin is silky smooth to the touch. Not only does C have the body of an angel but she is achingly pretty with a cheeky white smile and 'come to bed' blue eyes. The sparkle of those eyes only hints at her quick mind and vivid imagination. She is perfect.

So why the lack lustre sex? Turns out that it was just too damn vanilla.

Who is C, well she just happens to be the most willing and depraved submissive a man could ever hope to find and more to the point she is mine, my Little One.

So, after a good chat and some thinking time we agreed to try meeting again at her apartment and what followed is laid out below. Enjoy.

As the door was opened I slipped inside to take my pleasure. My Little One stood humbly with her her head correctly bowed and her excitement palpable.

As instructed her soft, shoulder length, hair was down, her hands clasped in front and her tanned skin glowing. I consider myself fortunate to have found such a willing sub who happens to be quite so beautiful and with quite such a delicious body. My anticipation of our meeting had taken over my thoughts to such an extent in recent days that I was feeling absolutely merciless.

Little one stood quietly, waiting for my touch in her 5 inch heels, her slender dancers legs encased in sheer black stockings and nothing else but a lacy bra, all as instructed.

I stroked the fingers off my left hand gently across her right cheek and grasped a handful of that silky hair, pulling my Little One's mouth to mine and let my tongue claim stake to her mouth by delving forcefully with hers. As she focussed on my oral demand I roughly grabbed her pussy with my right hand, she was mine and I would take what I wanted.

As I pushed my middle finger into her already soaking hole and she squirmed with delight I pulled my head back let make things clear.

"Now you are mine, are you ready to please me?"

"Yes." she gasped.

Immediately I whirled her around, holding her throat with my left hand, crushing her against the wall with my weight and my other hand once more burying fingers into her pussy.

"Yes, what?" I hissed.

"Yes, Sir."

My right hand whipped back and then slapped down hard on her firm, round, arse cheek.

"Better, if you insist on being a naughty slut, I will make you pay." I reminded her. In emphasis I smacked her beautiful bottom twice more, a red glow beginning to emerge.

"Are you going to be a good girl then?"

"Yes Sir." came the reply and I gently rubbed the warmed cheek before placing my hand over her pussy once more.

My excitement now fully aroused, I moved her hair aside and began to kiss, lick and nibble my Little One's neck, ears and shoulders whilst my fingers traced the outline of her sopping wet pussy lips, slipping one then two fingers inside with ease. Slowly at first, I stroked them in and out, my mouth constantly working it magic on her soft skin, my left hand firmly in control of her delicate neck. Then I picked up the pace, my fingers dashing faster and faster, smashing into her pussy harder and harder, her breathe getting more and more ragged. Soon, her dripping hole was engorged and her knees started to shake as I pounded her sweet pussy over and over again with no let up, I could feel her orgasm beginning to build as her skin began to flush.

Just as she was rising to her peak, I took my fingers out.

"Not until I want you to." I growled and brought my open hand down stingingly on her tender behind twice more.

Turning my Little One around once again, I held her head and drank in her lust filled eyes, her mouth slack with desire. My hand dripped with her sweet juices so I raised my fingers and commanded that she take them into her pretty mouth and suck and lick them clean, never breaking eye contact . Then I pressed forward, my mouth engulfing hers; at the same time that punishing right hand took her throbbing clit prisoner. First, applying rough pressure around her hooded nub then pushing hard and rotating slowly but surely.

As this started having the desired effect I released her mouth and lowered mine to first one perfect breast then to the other. My tongue, circling around each eager nipple then rasping it's flat breadth across the top. Taking my left hand I started gently pinching the slippery free nipple of each in turn and enjoying seeing the protrusions swell and rise in lust. At each breast I worshiped their perfection by sucking hard, taking in as much of that succulent flesh as possible, imprisoning each one until almost at the point of pain until in the releasing the blood rushing back made her head spin.

By now my right hand had partially released her clit and pushed the middle finger once more inside, using the flat of my hand to frig away at her poor abused nub. The pressure on her clit, the swirling of my finger in her heavenly hole and the ceaseless attention of my mouth was once more raising matters to crisis point. My Little One was mewing with pleasure, hardly able to stand, her head rolled back but eyes still focussed on her master, knowing that doing his bidding was everything to her. Time and time again, sucking, finger fucking and pressuring sent wave after wave of pleasure through her body, the pent up expression of her willingness to submit built up and up.

"This time you may come." I permitted and within seconds, her grateful dam burst with a sob as a huge orgasm ripped through her gorgeous body.

She shook and sighed again and again and just as the waves slowed I dropped to my knees and finally lapped at the juices that poured from her, tasting her obedience and loving every lustful second.

As our pleasure subsided I took my Little One into my arms and held her tight, running my fingers through her hair and slowly planting gentle kisses on her cheeks and mouth

"You are quite perfect Little One, I am glad to be your master."

After a few minutes my desire rose once again and...

To be continued...