All Comments on 'The Visitor'

by FXBradshaw

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Strong

I’m shaking and hard. Love this story. In a strange way, I wish I was her! Wishing to be shaved smooth all over, my nipples toyed with and for a cock in my ass!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
The Complete Deal

This is excellent writing: sexual content coupled with plot, plot twists, and character development. I can see ways to extend this into a novel. Excellent!

The_WatermanThe_Watermanalmost 5 years ago
Wow!

Though not generally a fan of incest stories, having read your warning at the beginning, I plunged in and was delighted by the intricate weaving of the plot. Your development is excellent, drawing me in to a story I knew was going to offend me at some point. I suspected he was her son about midway, though earlier I thought it might be an uncle or a younger brother...until you mentioned her having given birth earlier in her life. Well done!

Would that my stories were this intricate. Perhaps I'll learn from you and develop my writing skills. You are the master. Thank you for your insights.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
jesus everloving christ

i honestly came here for a nice quick story to masturbate to, but i ended up staying for the storyline itself because . . . wow. i read this feeling more devastated than aroused, and the ending? i did not see that shit coming. just when i thought this couldn't get more fucked up.

your writing skills are something else entirely, man. keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Eeeewww, and yet Oooohhh!

The ending caught me by complete surprise, but that doesn't mean I did not like it. I actually gave you 5***** for your efforts.

YOMEYO

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous