The Visitors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He thought of going upstairs to his bedroom, but the mere idea of being just down the hallway from her bedroom, and to what was going on in there was too painful to bear.

Finally, unable to take it anymore, he buried his head under the pillows and blankets while covering his ears with his hands before finally slipping off into a erratic doze.

Sunday

He moved up to his bedroom sometime in the middle of the night after the house finally fell quiet, managing to snatch a few more hours of fitful sleep. The next morning his mom was in such a good mood, humming as she made him breakfast, that it actually made him angry. Knowing why she was happy just set him off.

He spent the rest of the day pretty much, locked in his bedroom, avoiding her.

Monday

Feeling bad about the way he treated his mom yesterday, Michael came home from school a few hours early. He knew his mom was working the five to midnight shift so he wanted to have a chance to apologize to her and maybe spend a few minutes together.

After arriving home at just past noon, he entered the house, calling out her name. There was no answer. It was a warm late summer day in September and the house seemed eerily quiet. He made his way up the stairs, calling her name again.

Again, there was no answer.

Thinking maybe she was taking an afternoon nap, he knocked quietly on her bedroom door. Still no answer. He slowly pushed open the bedroom door, taking a peek inside.

Her bedroom was empty. He was about to shut the door when the sound of laughter floated across the bedroom to him. Pausing, he stared across the room. Her bedroom window was open. The laughter, her laughter, came again, louder this time, leaving no doubt it was coming from outside.

He crossed her bedroom, wanting to see what she was up to. Her bedroom window overlooked the backyard pool. As he approached the window he heard her giggling now, causing his blood to run cold, as he began to suspect she was not alone.

"It better not be that fucker again," he mumbled as he approached the window and peered outside.

She was in the middle of the pool, holding their large colorful beach ball, bouncing up and down, wearing a super sexy hot pink string bikini.

As she held the ball aloft, a cheerful smile on her pretty face, she appeared at first glance to be alone but then she called out, "Hear catch, hon."

She tossed the ball across the pool toward what looked to be a totally empty spot before the ball suddenly reversed course, as if someone had swatted it in midair, and it floated back to her.

Now Michael's worst fears were being realized right before his eyes. Not only was she not alone, but it had to be "him".

But apparently seeing him was not an issue for her, as after catching the ball she tossed it across the pool again. He should have been amazed as the ball floated through the air for a short distance before being swatted back, once more, by those pair of unseen hands.

Instead of being amazed, sadly he was getting maybe used to her invisible, at least to him, visitor fuck buddy. Yeah, it was not amazement he felt but pure and simple jealousy at the fun she was having with her new boyfriend.

He watched the two of them play catch for a minute while trying, and mostly failing, not to focus his gaze on his mom's big tits as they bounced up and down while she played with him in the pool.

Having witnessed quite enough, Michael was just about to turn away when he heard his mother say, "Hey . . . I think it's time to get out of the pool. We shouldn't waste too much time before my . . . other son . . . gets home."

Curious, he watched her stretch out her hand to him before leading him across the pool. Although he was wholly invisible to him except for a slight shimmering in the air maybe, what was visible and totally gave his presence away was the way the water rippled—as if someone was walking across the pool—in her wake.

He watched her suddenly stop and turn around just before getting out of the pool. He watched her start to giggle as she flailed her hands in front of her while crying out, "Stop honey, can't you wait to take off your mom's bikini top until we get out of the pool."

Michael felt his fists clenching, and his cock come to life, as he observed her pink bikini top being first untied in the back, by those fucking invisible hands, and then slowly lifted off of her.

Once more, he was treated to the sight of his mom's gorgeous tits being fully revealed to his wide, staring eyes.

He let out an audible moan as he witnessed her slink her arms up and around her visitor before leaning in for a kiss. His heart wrenched again with jealousy as her tits were being fondled while she kissed his rival at the edge of the pool.

Breaking the kiss off, she heard her say, "OK enough, let's get out of the pool, hon. I wanna stretch out and relax on my lounger baby."

There was a brief pause as Michael heard a small, almost childlike voice ask, "Are you going to let me play with them while you are relaxing on your lounger, Mommy?"

She brought her hand up, stroking his face he assumed, as she responded just loud enough for him to hear and send his jealousy into overdrive, "Of course, honey. What a silly question. You know you can play with your mommy's boobies . . . anytime you want, sweetheart."

They got out of the pool, her hand trailing behind her, as she led him across the pool deck to the dark red wooden lounger with its comfortable padded cushions on the other side of the pool.

Unfortunately for poor Michael, he simply could not stop watching with the lounger being in plain view of the bedroom window as was the small white wooden cabana changing room just next to the deck lounger.

But before she could even stretch out on her lounger, the fun began as he watched her suddenly being propelled up against the cabana.

"Oh God," she cried out loudly. "You just couldn't wait for me to lay down huh?"

Michael bit his fist as he watched his mother assume a submissive pose while leaning back against the cabana.

She leaned her head back, eyes closed, one hand resting on her hip, the other up by her throat, as she offered her majestic tits up to the visitor for his pleasure.

Michael, observed his rival now taking full advantage of his mom's supplicant pose as he could see the way her breasts were being bounced up and down in those damnable unseen hands of his.

His mom's moans became louder and more pronounced as Michael pulled his phone out of his pocket. He knew what he was about to do was both wrong and wicked but he didn't fucking care. His cock was aching with intense hardness and he needed relief.

He snapped several pictures of his mom being pleasured before he retreated to his own bedroom.

He fairly ripped his jeans off as he stretched out on the bed—phone in one hand, his hard cock in the other.

The picture, featuring his mother with her head leaning back against the cabana wall, eyes shut, chest thrust out, her exquisitely large nipples fully erect, was damn near perfect.

Also perfect was the fact his rival, of course, could not been seen in the picture allowing him to fantasize how his mother was striking her submissive pose just for him.

As Michael stroked his cock he imagined it was him feasting on his mom's tits. Such a wonderfully delicious thought allowed his orgasm to come rushing home in near record time.

Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday

The next three days passed normally for Michael and Daniella. The nights -- not so much. For three nights running now, Michael, still both worried and jealous over his mother, found himself waking up in the middle of the night wanting to check on her.

Each time ended in the same result with him exiting his bedroom, quietly stealing his way down the hallway to her bedroom only to hear her moaning loudly--with obvious pleasure-- as she heard her old bed squeaking due to an overabundance of naughty activity. Each night he went, dejected, back to his own bed wishing Ava would pay her promised visit-- only to be disappointed.

Saturday

Just like the previous Saturday night, around eight pm after they enjoyed a nice dinner, Michael and his mom decided to hang out and watch a movie together. After excusing herself to go upstairs and slip into something a bit more comfortable, Michael hurried off to the kitchen to make some popcorn. Yeah, he was determined to do his best anyways not to have a repeat of the previous week where his mom left to make some popcorn and instead . . .

She came downstairs, wearing her usual sleeping attire: the capri pants and blue snug half tee shirt that did such a fine job of showing off her firm tummy and her large boobs. As she walked into the living room the first thing she said was, "Find us a movie and I will head to the kitchen to make some popcorn."

Michael smiled. "Popcorn is made already and the movie is set and ready to play."

"Hmm, really. You are on the ball huh. Well, the popcorn I was going to make for you but . . ." She smiled at him, shrugging her shoulders. "Well since you already have the popcorn made I guess all I have to do is make myself a pitcher of margaritas. Yeah, I plan on getting a bit tipsy tonight, if you don't mind, since I have tomorrow off."

A little tipsy turned out to be an understatement as his mom got blazingly fucking drunk on three or maybe four tall glasses of margaritas, he lost count, before she basically passed out in his arms.

A few minutes later, Michael followed suit and fell asleep with his arms tightly wrapped around her.

After dozing off for maybe twenty minutes or so, Michael woke up. The living room was almost dark with the only light coming from the soft glow of the TV. Michael thought about turning it off, but in the near darkness he couldn't find the remote.

There was just enough light emitting from the TV for him to see his mother was now resting comfortably against the arm rest of the sofa.

"Mom . . ." he called to her softly and when there was no response he tried shaking her. Still no response. Apparently, she was passed out.

His eyes slipped down. Her snug little tank top tee shirt was stretched tight across her large boobs causing his eyes to get stuck on her chest.

He fought the naughty impulse for a good thirty seconds before the better angels of his personality lost out to his inner demons. Reaching out, he carefully hooked a pair of nervous fingers under the lower edge of her tank top.

Slowly, ever so slowly, he began to pull it up as he just had to see his mom's tits—up close and personal like this time.

He was just about there when Dani shifted causing him to freeze before she mumbled in a sleepy voice, "Hmm, it's about time you showed up, little boy and gave your mommy some attention."

Michael swiftly pulled his hands back, both angry his chance to see his mom's tits was snatched away while being thankful she must have believed it was his mortal enemy, the nebulous one, who was pulling her tank top up.

He was about to slink back under the covers and pretend to be asleep when instead he came up with an alternative, and very daring, plan.

Snuggling up next to her he whispered softly in her ear, hoping she would be too drunk and too sleepy to realize it was really him speaking and not the other one, "Lay still, Mommy and don't open your eyes and just let me snuggle with you huh."

"Hmm that is a naughty touch hon . . ." She let out a soft giggle before adding, "You know, making your voice sound like Michael's. He went off to bed right?"

Michael smiled in the darkness. She thought I was him! This was even better than he could have hoped for!

"Yes, about twenty minutes ago. Now, do as I say and keep your eyes shut as I have a surprise for you."

"Hmm, a big hard surprise I am hoping," Dani whispered as she shut her half open eyes.

"Yes it is big and hard, Mommy," Michael whispered.

"I'm sure it is, honey," she mumbled before trying to raise her head and failing. As he head lolled back and with her voice barely coming out loud enough to be qualified as a whisper, she murmured, "But I'm afraid . . . afraid your Mommy is too drunk to . . . do much of anything . . . other than lay here baby."

He stroked her hair softly as he nuzzled his face down against her neck, confident she was too far gone to open her eyes and realize it was not her stupid fucking lover, but him cuddling her.

Michael's plan at this point was both naughty and simple. To find the remote, turn off the TV so the living room was completely dark and then . . . play with his mom a bit.

He hoped, at the very least, he might get a chance to feel her up some and maybe even share a kiss or two. She obviously thought he was her lover, and with the living room totally dark, and her being sloppy drunk, it just might work.

It was a dangerous gambit for sure, but, well, Michael was desperate thanks to the way she had been unwittingly teasing him for some time now with her stupid invisible, otherworldly lover.

He was just carefully moving his hand around on the sofa, searching for the remote, when she murmured to him, "But even after I've passed out again sweetie you . . . you can do whatever you want to me . . . even fuck my tits if you want. I have a small bottle of coconut oil in my purse . . . just in case."

Michael's heart practically stopped as she mumbled what amounted to a ticket to heaven. He looked up and all around, searching for her purse in the dim light of the living room, but when she didn't see it he lowered his mouth to her ear, "Where is your purse?"

"Hmm, over . . . over there . . . I think." She tried to raise her arm to point but only barely got it up off the sofa before it flopped back down. Giggling she mumbled, "Your Mommy is too drunk to even raise her arm, honey."

He carefully raised up. It looked like she had tried to point to the dining room.

There it was-- sitting on the table. After finding the remote and clicking the TV off, he slowly climbed off the coach before hurrying across the room over to the table. It took him a long minute to rummage around in her purse before finding the small bottle of coconut oil.

Back over at the sofa, after sitting the lotion within easy reach on the arm rest, he nestled up next to her. She had turned from laying sideways against the arm rest to where she was now sitting straight up with her head resting on the back of the sofa.

But best of all, she had removed her carpi pants as he spied them laying there in a heap on the floor. Probably did this as an express invitation to her nebulous lover to do anything he wanted to her as she was passed out.

He was just about to sit down next to her when she rose up a bit, and in a soft whisper, as if she had been reading his mind, she mumbled to him, "Mommy took off her pants so you can do anything you want to her while she is passed out baby. Here let me sit up . . . snuggle behind me as I want to feel your arms around me before I pass out again."

He had a moment of panic, wondering if she would figure out it wasn't her fucking lover, before he reassured himself in the dark living room she would not be able to tell either way.

He snuggled in behind her as she laid her head back down on his shoulder. Carefully he reached down around her, before raising his hands up to cup those super fucking nice tits of hers. He fondled them through the thin material of her tee shirt, allowing his desire to build before the great unveiling.

Reaching out, he found the remote before clicking on the TV on again as he simply wanted to be able to see her tits when the time came. After setting the remote close by, just in case he had to hurriedly click off the TV if it looked like she was going to wake up, Michael hooked a pair of trembling fingers under the bottom edge of her half tee shirt before he carefully began pulling it up.

God they were beautiful!! He quietly mused to himself as he leaned over her shoulder, spellbound by his mom's big, beautiful tits. They were perfectly tanned as was her flat tummy and firm thighs. His gaze dropped down as he spied the white tan lines from her string bikini bottoms.

Desire flooded his young heart as he used a pair of playful fingers to tweak her nipples causing her to moan softly.

He snuggled his mouth down to her neck, nuzzling it tenderly as he cupped her tits in his hands. He bounced them about playfully for a long minute before a desire so powerful that it simply could not be denied overtook him.

Moving slowly, he carefully extracted himself from behind her and in doing so she fell sideways onto the sofa and onto her back.

He looked down and sighed; her large tits jutted skyward, just begging to be fucked. Grabbing the coconut oil, he nervously twisted off the cap while praying she wouldn't wake up or move.

His prayers were answered as, after quickly stripping off his jeans and underwear, he squirted a generous amount of oil on the palm of his hand before working it up and down his long hard shaft.

Finally, not wanting to have to worry about killing the only source of light in the living room if she woke up, he grabbed the remote and turned off the TV.

He could just make up the shadowy outline of her breasts in the dark living room before climbing up onto the sofa and straddling her. Slowly he slid his big hard cock up and in between her tits as he used his hands to squeeze them together.

His heart racing like mad he began to fuck them . . . almost furiously from the get go as he simply wanted to make himself come as quick as possible before getting the hell out of there while he still could.

Dani, unbeknownst to him, came partially awake just as he slid his cock up and in between her tits. She smiled to herself in the darkness knowing, once again, her phantom fantastic lover was going to give her a pearl necklace.

Whispering as she slipped his hands over his, she told him, "Here let me do that for you, sweetie."

Upon hearing her voice, Michael almost pulled back in sheer panic before remembering the living room was completely dark and . . . and beside he had come too far to flee the scene of his crime now.

"OK," he whispered as he slipped his hands off of her tits just as he thrust his hips forward, spearing his hardness up and in between that amazingly soft valley of warm tit flesh.

"Oh God," he moaned quietly. "That feels so good, Mommy."

"I know it does baby . . . now fuck them, fuck Mommy's tits hard and fast . . . show her how much you love them," she whispered to him harshly as she came more fully awake.

Michael happily obeyed as he quickly thrust his hips forward causing his mother to have an epiphany of sorts. The moment of clarity came from her feeling how truly big the cock was that had just speared up and in between her tits.

By now, Dani knew her shadowy lover well, by touch and by feel, and on rare occasions by sight when he let her that is, and knew he could best be described as having an undersized cock.

She ruminated, once or twice during a quiet moment of reflection, about her lover's size while wondering if his lack of size was the reason why he was so sexually aggressive. Maybe he was trying to make up for not being big by being aggressive.

But this cock, the one quite deliberately fucking her tits now, was just the opposite in the size department. And then she remembered that day, it seemed like so long ago, when Michael's towel was yanked down, revealing his semi rigid cock to her wide staring eyes. It had only been a moment or two she stared, but still, somehow, she never quite forgot how truly blessed her son was . . . down there.

And then the voice . . . it sounded like Michael's voice for sure, making her assume her lover had purposefully copied her son's voice to introduce a bit of forbidden excitement into the proceedings. But what if . . . or God what if this was actually Michael fucking her tits.