The Visitors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Of course, she could find out the truth by quickly ending things, right then and there, and confronting him. But what then? If it was her otherworldly lover, no harm no foul, but if it was Michael, and even if she only gently scolded him for his naughty deed, he would be embarrassed beyond belief and what good what that do?

Besides, maybe this sudden change of size was another of his tricks. Obviously, she was dealing with a being beyond her true understanding so before she could determine if it was truly Michael-- fucking her tits so passionately-- she would need further and undeniable proof.

Dani considered all this in the brief time it took for him to thrust his cock up and in between her tits three quick times in rapid succession.

This was maybe more proof as her "other" lover, normally was quite deliberate when fucking her tits. He started slowly that is, before building up speed gradually.

But not tonight, not now as Dani's tits were being fucked hard and fast straight away.

If this was truly my son he probably won't last long . . . unlike my other lover, Dani quietly speculated to herself as she came to the firm conclusion she would see things through to the end.

Knowing if she could make him come quickly, it would be further proof it wasn't her lover but her son, Dani went all in on trying to just do that.

Making her voice as sweet as possible, she cooed to him, "That's it baby, fuck your mommy's big boobies harder . . . like you have been dreaming of for so long."

Michael, young and inexperienced, was already near to coming before his mom started whispering to him, adding fuel to his already overheated passion.

"Go on sweetie," she growled, "Come all over your mommy's big tits . . . please baby . . . pretty please . . . do it now."

Michael was in a near state of shock as his mother, unbelievably, was begging him to come all over her tits. But then again, she thought it was her lover and not him! This made Michael angry. Yeah, angry enough where he really began to fuck his mom's tits.

"Oh that's it sweetie . . . you are doing so good," she whispered as her son, whichever one it might be, was fucking her breasts like a madman now.

Squeezing her tits even tighter around his large hard cock, Dani closed her eyes doubting it wouldn't be long now.

Michael, after a half dozen more hard thrusts up and in between those luscious tits of hers, finally came with a loud grunt.

Dani felt an incredibly large amount of cum spurt out and onto her upper chest and neck as she got her pearl necklace in spades.

But more revealing was the time. If this was truly her lover, and not her son, he came in record time. While he may have been on the small side, coming quickly was not something he would ever be accused of doing.

Michael legs turned to jelly as his powerful orgasm swept over him, causing him to collapse down and onto the sofa.

Almost immediately he tried to flee the scene of his crime when he rose up off of the sofa, but as he started to get up, she grabbed his hand.

"Don't leave yet baby . . . stay and cuddle with me until I fall asleep," she whispered to him.

It was another test as her other worldly lover tended to be only interested in one thing—sex. Without fail, as soon as the wicked deed was done, he would depart with a quiet chuckle, leaving her grasping at thin air if she tried to grab him in a vain attempt to make him stay.

But now, Dani was most assuredly not grasping at thin air as Michael, she knew it had to be him now, allowed himself to be pulled back down and onto the sofa.

Stretching out, he laid next to her while hoping she would pass out soon.

Bringing one hand up, she ran it through his long hair providing her with more more evidence it was Michael and not her other lover as his hair was short and neatly trimmed.

Curious to see how he would react, Dani whispered, "Hmm, you have long hair tonight . . . kind of like Michael's."

Michael was in a near panic as his mind whirled with just how to answer her. Thankfully, she bailed him out when she added, "I think you are playing tricks on me maybe . . . trying to imitate not only Michael's voice but his hair?"

"Y-yes, I t-thought . . . I m-mean I figured you would like that."

More damning evidence this was Michael as he tended to stutter when he got nervous. A small voice in the back of Dani's alcohol addled mind was screaming for her to stop this nonsense, but the truth was she was actually having a whole lot of naughty fun stringing him along and was more than a little curious to see how far she could take things.

Ignoring the voice calling for restraint and decency, she whispered to him, "I do like it . . . but you know what mommy would really like right now, sweetie?"

"No . . . tell me."

"Some nice kisses as we cuddle."

Michael, trapped in his passionate misadventure, saw no alternative but to kiss his mom and as their lips came together he could only pray he would kiss, at least somewhat, like the hated nebulous one he was pretending to be.

He failed—miserably—as Dani noted right away the sweet soft way he was kissing her which was in utter contrast to the way her "other" lover aggressively kissed her.

Sighing, she pulled back after they exchanged a long series of sweet adoring kisses as Dani decided it was time for the ultimate test.

Bringing her hand up to his face, she whispered, "Mommy wants her little boy to eat her pussy."

Michael's heart nearly leapt in this throat; he had never eaten pussy before.

"Please baby . . . Mommy let you come all over her tits so now it's your turn to make her come."

Before waiting for him to answer, Dani aggressively pushed him downward as she spread her legs wider.

Michael, again, saw no way out as he snuggled his face down and in between his mom's legs.

Trying to imitate what he saw on a porn video he watched some time ago at a friend's house, he closed his eyes before lashing his tongue out several times, hoping he would strike pay dirt. After attacking with his tongue, he changed to showering her pussy with several sloppy kisses—again praying he was doing it right.

Dani smiled at Michael's, yes it was him, of this she was absolutely sure now, thanks to the clunky way he was trying to eat her pussy. Her other lover was an absolute master at eating pussy, causing poor Michael's inexperienced attempts at eating her out to be more than a little noticeable in comparison.

Of course, she could not let him know this so she let out an exaggerated moan before whispering, "Use your tongue only baby . . . just like Mommy loves."

Michael immediately stopped trying to kiss her down there as he pulled back. Taking a deep breath, he snaked his tongue out, stabbing blindly at her sweet tasting pussy.

Deciding he needed a little help, Dani used a firm guiding hand on the back of his head, to maneuver his frantic licking into her zone of pleasure.

"Hmm that's it baby . . . a little higher," she told him softly as his tongue probed her inner depths.

Michael adjusted the angle of his tongue as it glided a bit upwards before, quite by accident, he stumbled upon one of her sweet spots.

He felt her jerk before she let out a real moan this time. "Oh that's it hon, right there . . . go . . . go slower though."

Michael stopped his frantic lapping then, switching to a new series of long loving licks as he tongue floated over the nub of her clit, making her moan even louder.

The thought of it really being Michael, her flesh and blood son, eating her out, actually caused the excitement a drunken Dani was feeling to nearly double in strength.

Spreading her legs wider, she used the hand on the back of his head to push his face down even deeper.

Gripping his hair, she began rotating his head around as his eager young tongue assailed her clit with a fresh series of adoring licks.

An over wrought Dani was already near to coming when she reached down and began frantically finger fucking herself as she whispered breathlessly, "A little faster baby . . ."

Michael obliged her, flickering his tongue faster along the moist folds of her pussy up and down, before finding her clit again. "Oh God . . . yes . . . right there," she moaned as she began to buck her hips up and down.

Michael, frantic to make her come, whipsawed his tongue even faster against her clit before she let out one long shuddering moan of pleasure as an extraordinarily powerful climax swept her away in its forbidden arms.

Michael raised up, wanting to both flee and snuggle up against her all at once.

"That was nice, sweetie," she whispered before raising up. "But I can't keep my eyes open . . . you need to help me up to my bedroom as I really need to crash."

Michael, after slipping back on his briefs, helped her up the stairs as she leaned heavily on him. Thankfully, the both the stairwell and the upstairs hallway was dark as he half carried, half guided her up the stairs.

Upon reaching her bedroom door, he started to turn away but she grabbed his hand.

"Help me mommy over to her bed, sweetie," she whispered as she pushed the door open.

Again, he let out a sigh of relief that her bedroom was completely dark as he helped her across the room to the bed.

Upon reaching the bed, he pulled the covers back, allowing her to nearly collapse onto the bed. After getting her covered up, he started to turn away, thankful that he had apparently gotten away with his crime of forbidden passion.

But he had barely turned, when she snaked a hand out from under the covers. "Lay down with me, honey . . . hold me until I pass out . . . please."

Michael sighed; apparently his night was not done yet as he settled down next to her. In the darkness, with her real son cuddled tightly against her, Dani was now almost, hmm ninety percent sure, this was Michael, and not her other son under the covers next to her. The other one was many, many things, most of them wicked, but one thing he was not was a boy who enjoyed cuddling with his mom.

As he lay next to her a wholly mischievous thought hit Dani with such force it simply could not be denied. God . . . for him, for my usually so well behaved Michael, to take advantage of his mother like that . . . while she was passed out . . . could only mean one thing: he really, really wants me in the most wicked of ways!!

Instead of causing her any discomfort or distress knowing this simple fact actually turned Dani on . . . maybe more than she had ever been turned on before.

Snuggling her mouth up to his ear, she decided to see just how far she could push things between them. She would whisper a suggestion softly in his ear, making him think she was still wholly in the dark about his true identity.

"Honey that was such a turn on, you changing your voice to sound just like my other son . . . Michael."

Michael sighed deeply. He had been hoping she would just fall back to sleep so he could make good on his escape. "I . . . I thought you might like that," he whispered back.

"So tell me . . . maybe you can do more than just make yourself sound like him . . . maybe you can also make yourself look . . . just like him too?"

"I . . . I suppose I could," he nervously whispered back while wondering just where she was taking this line of questions.

"Good . . . because I would really like that . . . it would be a real naughty turn on so I was thinking, tomorrow, I will send him off to town, on some errands or something so we can be alone here and after he leaves you come to me . . . not just sounding like him, but looking just like him also." She twirled her fingers in his hair before adding, "Can you do that?"

"I . . . I can."

"Good . . . it's going to be a nice day tomorrow, warm and sunny so maybe we can have our fun outside. Go on a little hike or something in our private woods behind the house. Remember the realtor said all that property is ours?"

"Yes, I remember."

"Good it's a date then . . . Meet me at one . . . out back at the beginning of the path that leads into the woods . . . and remember I want you looking exactly like Michael," she told him softly in his ear before slipping off to sleep.

Finally, after she stayed quiet for a good ten minutes, Michael made good on his escape back to his own room, and before slipping off to sleep himself he said a quick prayer he would be able to get away with whatever adventure tomorrow might bring . . . just as he got away with tonight's little escapade.

Saturday afternoon

Just as Dani prophesied the afternoon was both warm and sunny. Michael spent the better part of the morning avoiding his mother as he was feeling guilty over what he did, and figuring it might be better not to push his luck, he decided he would just make up some excuse not to run his mom's errands in town for her, thus torpedoing her wicked plans.

It was just about twelve thirty when he heard her knocking on his door as he stretched out on his bed, leafing lazily through a magazine.

"Come in," he called out to her while still being determined to say no to any suggestions she might make to get him out of the house.

But as soon as she came breezing into his room, his resolve began to waver, thanks mainly to the abundance of skin she was showing off.

"Listen hon, it's a super nice day so I was going to go for a short walk out in the woods . . . you know in an effort to clear my head as your mom had way too much to drink last night, but I needed to run some errands in town and I was hoping . . . maybe if you aren't too busy . . . you could do them for me . . . please."

Making his voice sound, he hoped tired and irritable, he snapped at her, "Mom I'm tired and don't feel like going into town."

Moving across his room, she came right up to the edge of the bed, allowing his eyes to wander up and down her body. She was wearing a pair of skimpy daisy duke jean shorts paired with a snug little white crop top that came down just barely enough to cover those tremendous tits of hers.

Hitting him with her most charming smile, she reached out, twirling her fingers in his hair as she told him softly, "Please baby . . . I really wanna go on my walk and don't want the thought of the errands I am avoiding to make me feel guilty."

His eyes became momentarily stuck on her tits as he wondered if she was wearing a bra underneath her snug little crop top. This singular thought caused his resistance to crumble as he sighed at the fun and games they might have out in the woods as, once again, he pretended to be her supernatural lover.

"OK, OK, I will go," he said as he climbed up off the bed. "I just gotta take a quick shower," he mumbled before brushing past her on his way to the bathroom.

Dani smiled to herself as her plan proceeded perfectly along its wicked path.

After a quick shower, Michael headed downstairs to the kitchen where he found his mom making what looked to be like a picnic lunch . . . for two.

Before he could question her though, she was shoving a list in his hand and hustling him out the door. "Pick all these up at the grocery store and then stop on your way home and get the car washed," she told him.

"Fine, fine," he muttered as he allowed himself to be steered out the door after he grabbed the car keys.

Michael had already worked everything out in his head as he showered. It was about 12:45 pm and he was supposed to meet her at one out back at the beginning of the path heading off into the woods.

His plan was simple at this point. He would drive off, pretending to head to the store and then after parking the car just out of sight around the block, he would double back to his house. By then it should be close to one and she would be out in the far reaches of the backyard waiting for her lover who had specific instructions to "look just like Michael".

The first part of the plan proceeded without a hitch as he was able to drive off and after driving to the next block over, he parked the car and doubled back to his house.

He stealthily approached the front door of the house before quietly letting himself in. He paused once inside, listening for any sign of her. Hearing none—she must already be out back—he hurried off to his room to change as he decided meeting her while wearing the exact same clothes he left to do the errands in, might raise a red flag.

Up in his room, he changed into a tee shirt and a pair of gym shorts before hustling back downstairs.

He paused at the glass sliding door leading to the pool and then beyond that to the backyard and the woods. Speaking softly to himself he asked the million dollar quesiton, "Do I really wanna do this . . . can I really get away with this again?"

He was actually on the verge of chickening out when his mind flashed to her outfit once more and all that beautiful bare skin she was showing off.

Sighing, he decided the answer was yes to both questions as he fairly bolted out the door.

"There you are . . . finally . . . you're a little late," she chastised him as he came up to her.

"Hmm, sorry . . . it . . . it took longer than I thought."

"What did, hon?"

Figuring he needed to emphasize how he was not Michael, he said, "The transformation into looking exactly like Michael . . . it took longer than I thought it would . . . and then I waited a few minutes to make sure he had really left for good."

Walking up to him, she smiled before dropping her voice to a sexy whisper, "Well your transformation was worth waiting for as you do look exactly like my son . . . and hmm, since you look like him can I call you Michael while pretending you are him . . . it will make things so much more naughty and sexy for later . . . if I decide to seduce you that is."

"I suppose you can, I mean, if you want."

After picking up the picnic basket at her feet, she grabbed him by the hand, leading him down the path snaking into the woods. Turning around, she hit him with a fetching smile before saying softly, "If I want what? . . . To call you Michael or to seduce you?"

He paused for a minute before telling her, "Both."

"Hmm, that's what I thought," she said before turning back around.

They followed the path for a few hundred yards, with his eyes glued to that beautiful ass of hers shown off so nicely by her skimpy daisy dukes, as it meandered deeper into the woods. Finally, they spotted a small clearing off to the left of the path that would serve as a good picnic spot.

He helped her spread the blanket out on the soft meadow grass before they settled down on it for their picnic.

She had packed a couple sandwiches for him and a half a sandwich for herself, along with a fruit salad. But importantly, was the bottle of red wine she packed and the way she was sucking said wine down, causing Michael no small amount of excitement considering how his mom got a bit reckless and bold when she had too much to drink.

The whole time he was eating he had the hardest of time keeping his eyes off her chest as those gorgeous tits of hers made such an inviting target under the tight confines of her snug white crop top.

Dani was not ignorant of the not so subtle way her teenage son was letting his eyes slip down to her chest and the feeling of utter debauchery this was causing her to feel was more than a little exciting.

Finally, after they had finished their lunch she said to him. "So what do you want to do, Michael?"

What he wanted to do was fuck her brains out but, of course, he couldn't say that so instead he settled for a simple shrug of his shoulders.

"I have an idea of what we could do . . . if you are feeling a bit bold and adventurous like I am."

"I can be bold and adventurous if that's what you want."

"What I want is to play a game of sorts, Michael. A naughty game . . . if you are up for it."

"Sure what kind of game?"

"Well, I noticed you watching one of those Friday the 13th movies again the other night and it got me remembering how Jason Voorhees used to be your favorite horror character and how you used to dress up like him every Halloween for like three or four years running."