The Visitors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, I know the movies are cheesy but I always liked them. The first couple anyways."

"Well your mom has a surprise for you honey because I was doing some housecleaning the other day in the downstairs closet and I found your most recent Jason costume . . . you know the one you wore to that Halloween party just last year."

"Oh yeah," he said while wondering, very curiously, just where she was taking this.

"Anyways, you know when we used to watch those Friday the 13th movies together I always wondered about something, it was a bit naughty my wondering, but never told you because you were younger."

"Well I am older now so you can tell me huh . . . what were you wondering?"

"Anyways I always just wondered what would have happened if one of Jason's pretty victims ever tried to . . . you know . . . charm Jason with their female allures . . . if he still would have went all psycho on them or . . . maybe he would have, at least, fucked them first . . . or made them suck his . . . you know."

"Well I think . . . I mean . . . if I was Jason I probably would have had a bit of fun first with my pretty victims."

"Hmm, if you were Jason . . . well, I think we should put that to the test . . . after all we are alone, in the woods and if your pretty and sexy mother would be willing to play the role of hapless victim would you be willing . . ." She hit him with her most fetching smile then before pulling the costume out from the large picnic basket. "To play the role of Jason Voorhees."

"Really . . . wow you brought my costume . . . so you really are serious?"

"I am and I am hoping you will join me in being serious too, Michael."

Reaching out, she stroked the side of his cheek softly before whispering, "I want you dress up as Jason and then chase me deeper into the woods and then . . . after catching me . . . well . . . let's just see if I can maybe use my female charms to talk you out of killing me."

It took Michael all of about half second to agree to her wild idea.

"OK so you are going to allow me, let's see about a full two minute head start as I run off into the woods . . ."

"Wait two minutes . . . I mean that's quite a head start mom . . . maybe too much. I mean . . . you like run every day and are in great shape so you can get way far away and then hide and what if I can't find you."

She smiled before pulling a pair of high heel dress sandals out of the picnic basket. "So how fast and how far do you think I will be able to run wearing these, honey?"

He laughed before saying, "Ahh you want to do the whole cliché thing of the pretty girl running in the woods from the killer while wearing high heels huh?"

"But of course," she told him with a wicked smile. "So yeah, two minutes, if anything, probably won't be enough to allow me to get very far at all . . . plus just so you will have all the advantages, the killer always does right . . ."

"Yeah, pretty much," he happily agreed as he was quickly warming to the idea of playing this game with his mother.

"I will consume another full glass of wine before we begin thus dulling my senses even more and lessening my chances of escape."

After she quickly downed her now third glass of red wine, she slipped off her tennis shoes and put her high heels on while Michael got into costume which consisted of a tanned ripped jacket, complete with fake blood splatters, and the iconic white hockey mask, of course.

Adding to the realism his mother was craving would be his weapon of choice: a sickle with a wooden handle and a curved six and half inch blade. She found the sickle in the garage, just this morning, as she was searching for a weapon for their game that would be a bit more exciting than a simple butcher's knife from the kitchen.

Michael had actually been more than a little surprised when she pulled the sickle out of the picnic basket. He figured on having to make do with the cheap plastic imitation machete that came with the costume as his weapon, but instead, thanks to the realism his mother was striving for, he was holding this very real sickle in his hand.

As Michael stood there, counting silently to one hundred and twenty, he watched his drunken mother half stumble, half run across the small meadow toward a small thicket of trees to their left.

She reached the thicket of trees, disappearing behind them, just as his silent count reached ninety six.

"Fuck it . . . ninety six is good enough," he said to himself before he went charging off after her.

He reached the thicket of trees in about a third of the time it took her and after ducking around them, he paused, searching for any signs of her. As he scanned the woods to his right, it was less dense there with scattered trees and bushes spaced randomly apart, up ahead, maybe about thirty yards or so, he just caught a glimpse of white.

"Aha . . . there she is," he exclaimed before sprinting off after her.

It didn't take long before the hapless victim was in his sights as she stumbled from one tree to the next, pausing at each one to cast a furtive glance back.

Finally, after she caught a glimpse of her pursuer-- while she was again, "resting" against a decent sized tree—she let out a little yelp before pushing herself off the tree and stumbling ahead.

She could hear him huffing and puffing as he advanced toward her at a rapid trot. Deciding she would pull out another tried and true horror movie cliché, she waited until he was getting close to her and then did what many an unfortunate female victims were so good at doing: she stumbled and fell to the ground.

And then instead of getting up, even though he was still a good fifteen or so yards away she looked on him, in "abject terror", while slowly crawling backwards on her butt.

After rambling up to her, he stood glaring down at her.

"Please . . . don't hurt me. . . Please . . ." she cried out in a panicked voice that was worthy of any grade B horror movie actress.

As they were working out the rules and outline of their upcoming game one of the things they agreed upon was Jason would say as little as possible once he caught his victim. With the rules of their game firmly in mind, Jason kept silent as he slowly advanced toward her.

Dani waited until he was just a few feet away before she finally jumped to her feet and tried to "run" away again.

He paused, letting her get a few feet head start before he dashed off after her. It took him all of maybe twenty seconds of hot pursuit before he was right behind her and reaching out, he easily snagged her arm.

Resisting the urge to giggle, Dani went limp, allowing her antagonist to easily manhandle her. Remembering how she admonished him not to hold back, he roughly half dragged, half prodded her a few feet away and over to a large tree with a thick trunk.

Even rougher still, he pushed her back against the tree before raising the sickle and as he brought it down rapidly, in a vicious chopping motion, Dani, despite knowing he would never hurt her, felt a wild chill run up her spine as the blade descended . . . before stopping mere inches from the middle of her chest.

He let it hover there as she whispered in quiet desperation, "Please . . . no . . . stop . . . I'll . . . I'll do anything you want."

Jason let the sickle slip down to the middle of her tummy before turning it around so the point of the blade would catch the lower edge of her crop top shirt.

Slowly, he began to lift it up as she held her breath.

"What . . . what is your name, honey?" she asked as tried to use the pointed edge of the sickle to lift her top upwards.

In a voice barely rising to a whisper, he replied, "Ja . . . son."

It kind of worked, although for every two inches or so he was able to raise it, it would slip back an inch or so until finally she decided he needed some help.

"Would you like to see them Jason . . . my tits . . . I'm . . . I'm not wearing a bra."

He paused, his eyes focusing on the lower edge of the tee shirt as he managed to get the crop top raised just enough to expose a nice slice of her lower boobs.

"So would you . . . you know . . . like to see them, sweetie?"

After a long pause, he slowly nodded his head yes.

"Well you . . . you don't need that," she told him softly before reaching out with one hand and cautiously pushing the blade away. "I'll lift my top up for you, Jason . . . and then you can see them . . . OK?"

He said nothing for a long moment, before finally nodding his head yes.

Dani gave him a nice smile before hooking a pair of nervous fingers under the edge of her crop top before slowly, ever so slowly, she raised it up.

ed, after getting her top raised just enough so the lower edge of it was aligned along the top of her nipples, exposing a nice slice of her large tits.

She heard him let out an audible hiss, before she decided it would be better to put things on simmer for now.

Dropping her hands, she deliberately pulled her top back down . . . much, she was sure, to his disappointment.

Leaning back against, the tree she struck what she hoped was a seductive post as she smiled at him sweetly before thrusting her chest out. Whispering, she said, "Did you like them, Jason?"

He paused, again, for a good long moment before whispering, "Beau . . . ti . . . ful."

"You can touch them if you want. I . . . won't try and stop you . . . I mean if you just put the sickle down maybe."

He looked at her for a long moment before finally slamming the sickle, pointed side first, into the trunk of the tree just above her right shoulder.

Dani, despite knowing she was in no real danger, winced as the sickle struck the tree bare inches above her shoulder.

Raising her arms up behind her head, she gripped either side of the tree trunk before thrusting her chest out and whispering, "Go ahead and touch them sweetie . . . if you want . . . just be gentle."

He stared at her for a long time, saying nothing, doing nothing, as the raw sexual tension continued to build between them.

Finally, he reached down and began to fondle her tits through the soft material of her white crop top.

Dani allowed him a few fervent seconds of this before whispering, "They would feel better if my shirt wasn't in the way . . . don't you think, Jason honey?"

He nodded his head yes as she reached down. "Well I will just lift it up for you then . . . if you don't mind."

Almost instantly this time, he shook his head yes as Dani lifted her snug crop top up to the base of her neck fully exposing her boobs.

Jason stood there staring. In the bright afternoon sun his mom's big tits looked absolutely gorgeous.

"Now it's your turn to show me something Jason . . . take off your mask because I bet you are adorably cute."

Jason shook his head no.

"Please sweetie," Dani cooed. "If . . . if you take it off, I can give you some kisses, lots and lots of nice kisses and . . . and you can kiss me back . . . wouldn't you like that?"

Jason shook his head yes then.

"Alright then," she said as she reached up and gently lifted his mask up enough to uncover his face.

"You are cute after all," she whispered before using one hand to gently guide his face closer to hers.

After their mouths slowly came together, Dani immediately took charge, arcing her tongue deep into his mouth before swirling it around to maximum effect.

They exchanged several breathless kisses before she pulled back slightly. "You can fondle my tits," she whispered to him. "If you want while we are kissing . . . here I know you are shy so let me help you."

Taking his hands into hers, she guided them to her soft breasts just as they started a fresh exchange of impassioned kisses.

Hoping she could prompt him to lose control, Dani broke off their kisses to rip off her top all the way before letting it drop to the ground next to his mask.

"You really like my boobies huh sweetie," she whispered as he stood there motionless, staring, apparently utterly memorized by their magnificent beauty.

"I bet you want to kiss them, suck on them huh, Jason . . . you can if you want . . . I will let you."

When he just stood there, again doing nothing, saying nothing, she took a small step forward toward him, causing him to quickly bend down and scoop up his weapon.

Her heart speeded up a bit as she saw the intense way he was clutching the sickle.

"C'mon hon, show me how much you like my boobies . . ." She took another small step forward, looking up at him before dropping her voice to a whisper, "Please I--"

Her plea was cut short when he unexpectedly slammed the sickle into the tree trunk just above her right shoulder. It stuck there as he abruptly grabbed her with both hands around the upper arms before propelling her backwards.

Dani hit the tree trunk with a small grunt as she looked at him feigning fear. "Please don't hurt me . . . I said you could touch them if you want."

Reaching up, Jason tore the embedded sickle out of the tree trunk, and as Dani held her breath he slowly brought it down.

Her heart thundered in her chest as he carefully and lightly scrapped the sharp edge of the sickle against first one, and then the other of her bare breasts. He then twisted it over so the sharp pointed end of the sickle rested lightly against her chest just above the precipitous rise of her tits.

Dropping the pointed end down ever so slowly, he let it dip into the deep valley between her breasts, before bringing it up to draw a smattering of crude circles all over her tits.

As the pointed end found one of her sensitive nipples and began to toy ever so carefully with it, Dani let out a gentle sigh as she reclined with her eyes shut and her tits thrusted out to maximum effect, against the tree trunk.

Jason pulled the blade back then. Her nipples were deliciously fully erect with the areolas being covered in small goose bumps. He stared at them for a long moment before dropping the sickle as he simply couldn't resist anymore.

His mouth darted forward as he began to rain down dozens of sloppy, desperate kisses over the entirely of her large breasts.

"Oh that's it baby . . . lose control," Dani breathed as she felt his mouth envelope one of her nipples before he began to suckle on it almost fiercely.

His mouth flew from one breast to the next as he reached down and began to claw at her daisy dukes.

She helped him by unbuttoning them as a prelude to having them yanked viciously down about halfway across her thighs.

He crudely was showering her neck with more chaotic kisses as she reached back herself, clawing at the front of his jeans.

"Put it in me, Jason," she gasped as he pulled out his already fully erect cock.

Dani was pushed hard up against the tree trunk as he literally slammed in cock into with such force it nearly took her breath away. Like a runway locomotive train, Jason went from zero to sixty in about three seconds flat as he hammered his cock into her over and over again as she writhed helplessly against the tree trunk.

Knowing he was young and would likely not last long, Dani instead of trying to fight his youthful quickness, only encouraged him. "That's it Jason," she cried out, "fuck me . . . harder sweetie . . . harder . . . come inside me."

That was basically all it took and after three more hard and fast thrusts of his large eight and half inch manhood, with a loud grunt Michael, aka Jason, came deep inside of his mother.

His passion spent, Michael suddenly became worried she would figure out it wasn't the nebulous one pretending to be him fucking her, but instead it was actually her real live son doing the deed.

Turning, she gathered him into her arms as he buried his face against her neck.

As he stood there, allowing himself to be embraced by her, the guilt of what he did began to gnaw at him.

Finally, after a long quiet minute as she just stood there stroking his hair while holding him tight, he murmured quietly to her, "I have something to tell you. I . . . I . . ."

He pulled slightly back, looking at her.

Christ how could he tell her!! What would she think?

As stood there, staring at her, unsure of how to tell her she came to his rescue when she whispered softly, "Shhh, honey . . . your mom already knows the truth . . . you aren't him . . . you aren't our visitor . . . the one you are so jealous over."

This quiet admission was like a hard unexpected slap in the face for Michael as he couldn't think of anything to say but a lame, "You mean . . . you knew . . . all along or just now."

"Let's go back to the clearing and I will explain once we get back and settled down on our blanket."

After she scooped up her top and put it back on, she took him by the hand, leading him back to the clearing where they had been enjoying their lunch earlier.

As soon as they got settled back down on the blanket she smiled at him softly before saying, "The answer to your earlier question is . . . all along."

"All along . . . really?"

"I knew that first night . . . not right away, at first, I mean, I thought it was him . . . just disguising his voice to sound like you but as things . . . hmm proceeded along and you began to Mmm . . ." She smiled at him before reaching out and brushing her hand against his face, "Fuck your mommy's tits so nice and hard . . . I became suspicious of the actual truth."

"You . . . you did?" he nervously asked. "How . . . I mean what did I do to give it away?"

"Well, first of all, you are noticeably bigger than he is . . . size wise down there . . . and noticeably less aggressive in the way you physically deal with me, well until this afternoon that is, and also much quicker . . . to . . . you know . . . come."

Michael's proudness of his mom telling him he was much bigger than the other one soon disappeared as she told him he was also much quicker . . . which, of course, was not good.

"But the final thing that made me know for sure was how you stayed and cuddled with me afterwards when I asked you."

"He never did?"

Dani shook her head before sighing, "No . . . never . . . he was only after one thing and that was the sex . . . I was just a sex doll to him . . . nothing more."

Michael looked down before whispering, "But you let him . . . you encouraged him, Mom . . . I saw you . . . together . . . more than once."

"You don't understand . . . I had to . . . they threatened you."

"They?"

"Both him and his mother said if I didn't play along, and in fact, encourage him, you would be hurt so I felt I had no choice."

Michael started to open his mouth, he had more questions but mainly he was probably going to complain about if she was forced why did she seem to enjoy it so much, but before he could say anything she whispered, "Please hon, you can't question things too much. Bottom line, we are their pets, their playthings if you will and have to do their bidding . . . you must understand this."

"And what is their bidding?"

"For us to amuse them."

"What does that mean exactly?"

"Nothing other than what it implies honey . . . we must, like good pets, learn out place and our place is beneath them as toys if you will . . . otherwise . . . they will hurt us."

"What if we moved . . . what if we went to the police?"

She only smiled at him, like one does at a child asking silly questions before whispering, "You don't want to move and going to the police is not an option . . . C'mon you understand that."

"Yes, so what then."

"We stay and play I guess until they are done with us and move on."

"What are they though?"

"I asked the same question and all they told me was that they are visitors to this realm and would say nothing more . . . except they don't like questions."

"Sure . . . alright but . . . but are you OK . . . with . . . you know . . . me trying to fool you into thinking I was him."