All Comments on 'The Vixen Dimension'

by AnonymousPerv

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
ZZchromosomeZZchromosomealmost 5 years ago

A women's nudity virus? Could be interesting enough for a follow-up. Would be funny watching people's reactions.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

I must agree with ZZ's comment. Nudity virus sounds fun. I'm looking forward to continuing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Very enjoyable

I liked this tale but have one request that you dont cut the ending quite so sharply. I am anxiously awaiting the next tale.

LupusDeiLupusDeialmost 5 years ago

The ending was fun, but abrupt and not illustrative enough... lol.

Infectious nudity is one of my favorite fantasies. Maybe not as fast and blatant, although that's fine for the first scene. Women stripping on the streets is fun of course, even if unfortunately one time event in most settings of it.

Maybe Cheryl's broadcast with nudity (barely) blurred but unmistakable, coupled with her excited story of the alternate reality experience infect viewers with a milder variety of the mind-bug, or it is dulled on a number of translations... except for immediate vicinity of Cheryl, keeping the epicenter of abrupt nudity on her until there's enough exposure for some to carry it

I would love to have it in a way that people simply appear to find increasingly made up excuses to strip, and once clothes are off they stay naked until a notable scene change (like going to school next day), for what they attempt to go dressed again until someone initiate next avalanche of stripping, with of course cath new participants in it, propagating the mind-bug. Nudity still becomes kind of normal fast, but the fun part is inertia in how society as a whole try to maintain appearance of the old ways, while just about anyone strip on a drop of a hat, even literally, and spend increasingly more time naked while next to nobody admits to it. Officially clothing is still required, but nobody enforce it. Perhaps powers-that-be decide just hush it and sit it out hoping that the anomaly will case on it self, and then it just sets in as new normal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very creative

Excellent premise.

Great job, all around.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Where is the chapter about the global spread?

The media reaction?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAnonymousPerv@AnonymousPerv
Writer of mostly oddball comedy and ridiculous situations. I've also written other stuff that actually paid the bills.