The Voice

Story Info
The voice speaks, and she must respond.
1.9k words
4.19
8.2k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She knelt. Buttocks on heels. Back straight. Knees apart. Palms on top of thighs.

You are a slave slut.

She responded to the voice in her mind. "I am a slave slut." She had no idea whether she said it aloud, or just thought it. She wasn't even aware that there was a distinction between the two.

Responding to the voice made her cunt flutter. It dripped onto the floor. Once, an infinity ago, she hadn't given the right response to the voice, or didn't respond at all. Many times. That only brought agony, so she didn't do it anymore.

She didn't remember those times.

You are owned.

"I am owned."

Another flutter. Another drip.

There were no other times. Just an infinite now.

She had no idea how long she had been kneeling. The question would have had no meaning for her even if she had asked it.

You obey your owners.

"I obey my owners."

Flutter. Drip. She emitted a soft moan.

Kneeling. Listening to the voice. That was the entirety of her existence. It was all she had ever done.

You exist only to please your owners.

"I exist only to please my owners."

Flutter. Drip. Soft moan.

She was still. Rigid in her posture. The voice had told her to kneel, back when the universe began. Around her was nothing. A void. Only the voice existed.

You are three holes, two tits, and a tongue.

"I am three holes, two tits, and a tongue."

Flutter. Drip. Soft moan.

She would hold her pose until the voice told her to do otherwise. Then, the universe would begin again.

You are nothing but three holes, two tits, and a tongue.

"I am nothing but three holes, two tits and a tongue."

Flutter. Drip. Soft moan.

Nothing else about her had value. The rest existed only to give her holes, her tits, and her tongue proper form.

Your owners will use your holes, your tits, and their tongue to pleasure themselves.

"My owners will use my holes, my tits, and my tongue to pleasure themselves."

Her cunt spasmed more insistently. The drip became a steady trickle. The moan became louder.

She wanted to squeeze her legs together. She remained rigidly still.

Being fucked by your owners is the most sublime experience you can have.

"Being fucked by my owners is the most sublime experience I can have."

Spasm. Trickle. Moan.

In some other universe, she might have noted that she didn't know quite what "sublime" meant. She didn't live in that universe.

Cunt fucked. Ass fucked. Mouth fucked.

"Cunt fucked. Ass fucked. Mouth fucked."

Spasm. Trickle. Moan. Her other holes tingled.

She wanted to slip her hand between her legs, and stroke the bits of herself that had value. Her palms stayed flat on her thighs.

Being fucked by your owners will make you hot, and wet, and you will want to cum.

"Being fucked b my owners will make me hot, and wet, and I will want to cum."

Her cunt twisted inside out. It gushed. Her moan filled her head. The tingles became flutters.

You will never cum without permission.

"I will never cum without permission."

Twist. Gush. Moan. Flutter.

She wanted to cum.

Your owners will allow you to cum as a reward for good behavior.

"My owners will allow me to cum as a reward for good behavior."

Twist. Gush. Moan. Flutter.

She wanted to practice good behavior.

Your owners will forbid you to cum as punishment for bad behavior.

"My owners will forbid me to cum as punishment for bad behavior."

Twist. Gush. Moan. Flutter.

She would never, ever behave badly.

Your cunt will know what is right and what is wrong.

"My cunt will know what is right and what is wrong."

Twist. Gush. Moan. Flutter.

Your head is pretty and empty.

"My head is pretty and empty."

Twist. Gush. Moan. Flutter.

Her mind was a vast, empty chasm. She had no thoughts.

You will always do what your cunt tells you. It knows best.

"I will always do what my cunt tells me. It knows best."

Twist. Gush. Moan. Flutter.

Her cunt became a seething, writhing creature that swallowed her mind. She became her cunt.

Your cunt will always tell you to do what your owners want.

"My cunt will always tell me to do what my owners want."

She fell into the endless depths of her cunt. Into a vast ocean arousal that flooded out of her. Her moans became a high pitched keening sound. The rest of her ceased to exist.

Your cunt will overwhelm you. It will guide you at all times.

"My cunt will overwhelm me. It will guide me at all times."

Falling. Flooding. Keening.

Her cunt wanted to cum. She wanted what her cunt wanted. She wanted to cum.

You will be nothing but your cunt.

"I will be nothing but my cunt."

Falling. Flooding. Keening.

Her nostrils filled with the scent of her cunt. Her tongue tasted her cunt. She heard the juices flood out onto the floor. She folded in on herself, consumed by her cunt.

She was perfectly still. Her posture remained rigid.

Your cunt has no ears. You cannot know what your owners want if all you are is your cunt.

"My cunt has no ears. I cannot know what my owners want if all I am is my cunt."

Everything stopped fluttering. The flood was dammed. The empty cavern in her head echoed with wails of frustration.

Her cunt wanted to cum. She wanted to cum. She could only cum with the permission of her owners. She was her cunt. Her cunt had no ears. Her cunt couldn't know whether her owners wanted her to cum.

This is your paradox.

"This is my paradox."

Nothing. Nothing. Nothing.

She felt fear.

You will allow your cunt to recede.

"I will allow my cunt to recede."

Nothingness. Nothingness. Nothingness.

Her cunt receded. She was a vacuum of empty space. She was her mind. She was nothing.

Terror.

She was perfectly still.

You will remain aware of your cunt at all times. You will still be your cunt at all times.

"I will remain aware of my cunt at all times. I will still be my cunt at all times."

Confusion. Confusion. Confusion.

She was aware that her cunt wanted to cum. She wanted to cum. But she had no idea how to get there.

Your cunt will tell you to wear a facade of normalcy. To the world, you will pretend that you are more than just your cunt.

"My cunt will tell me to wear a facade of normalcy. To the world, I will pretend that I am more than just my cunt."

Something? Something? Something?

She knelt on a knife's edge of horror and hope.

Your ears and your eyes and your skin and your nose and your mouth will become a part of your cunt.

"My ears and my eyes and my skin and my nose and my mouth will become a part of my cunt."

Flutter. Drip. Soft moan.

Now her cunt would know when she was allowed to cum.

You are your cunt. That is a secret only you and your owners will know.

"I am my cunt. That is a secret only me and my owners will know."

Spasm. Trickle. Moan.

The universe made sense now. It had a place for her.

Her cunt wanted to cum.

The voice was silent for eternity.

From the nothingness around her, a cock emerged. It was in front of her face. Flaccid.

The universe began again.

Her cunt told her what to do. She broke her rigid posture, an instant before the hand behind her head pulled her forward. She parted her lips. Tilted her head so that she could take the soft member into her mouth.

Everywhere it touched the surfaces of her warm, moist cavity tingled.

Her cunt existed to have a cock inside her.

Spasm. Trickle. Moan.

The voice returned.

You will only give the very best blowjobs.

"I will give only the very best blowjobs," she responded despite the cock in her mouth.

Twist. Gush. Moan. Tingle.

At her cunt's insistence, she bobbed her head. The cock became rigid. She offered no resistance when the hand behind her head pulled her down and the cock slid into her throat.

Her cunt knew not to let her gag.

You will not be proud of your blowjobs. Your owners forbid you to have pride in yourself.

"I will not be proud of my blowjobs. My owners forbid me to have pride."

Twist. Gush. Moan. Tingle.

She had no pride in herself. She felt worthless. That was as it should be. Only her three holes, her two tits, and her tongue had value, and none of them were capable of feeling pride.

Her head bobbed faster. Her tongue swirled along the shaft in her mouth. Her throat relaxed to take it so deep her nose came to rest in a nest of pubic hair.

Her cunt wanted to cum.

This is the most sublime experience you have ever had.

"This is the most sublime experience I have ever had."

Twist. Gush. Moan. Her mouth spasmed in ecstasy.

Her mouth was exquisitely sensitive. Letting the cock slide against its membranes aroused her like someone licking her clit.

She had no memory of anyone licking her clit. Which was as it should be. Her clit was not a hole, nor a tit, nor her tongue. It could not arouse her.

She had no idea how long she had been sucking the cock. The question would have had no meaning for her even if she had asked it.

Sucking cock. Listening to the voice. That was the entirety of her existence. It was all she had ever done.

You will swallow every drop, except a small trickle out of the corner of your mouth. Everyone who sees you will know that you are a cocksucker.

"I will swallow every drop, except a small trickle out of the corner of my mouth. Everyone who sees me will know that I am a cocksucker."

Falling. Flooding. Keening.

Soon, everyone who saw her would know that she was a cocksucker. They would know that she was owned. They would know that she did what her owners told her to do. They would know that she enjoyed doing what she was told.

That made her cunt want to cum.

They wouldn't know that she was nothing but her cunt. That was a secret only she and her owners would know.

She felt the cock jump in her mouth. It began spurting hot fluid into her throat. She pulled back so that she could catch enough in her mouth to let a bit trickle out of the corner of her mouth.

You may cum.

She didn't respond to the voice. The universe exploded, leaving her unable to form coherent thoughts. Her orgasm went on and on. It was infinite. The tiniest part of her cunt remembered to let a small stream of semen leak out of the corner of her mouth. The rest of her burned ecstatically.

Eventually, the orgasm ended. The universe began again.

You have made a puddle on the floor. You will lick all of it up.

"I have made a puddle on the floor. I will lick all of it up."

She pushed back, and saw the large puddle of her arousal. She lowered her face until her tongue could reach it. She diligently lapped it all up. She tasted her cunt.

She cleaned it all up.

Kneel. Buttocks on heels. Back straight. Knees apart.

She reassumed her position. Her posture was rigid and she was still.

You are a slave slut.

"I am a slave slut."

Flutter. Drip. Soft moan.

Her cunt wanted to cum.