The Voice in the Dark Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Miss Ashton. That's right. Neil speaks very highly of you" He says this with a hint of a smile in the corner of his mouth, but then it settles into a firm line, "He's concerned for you. Are you sure you're okay? You look very pale."

I swallow the lump in my throat as I try not to acknowledge just how right he is. I straighten my back and say:

"I sincerely apologise for my outburst there, Mr Johnson. It won't happen again. I suppose the heat is getting to me. It's simply sweltering."

He gives a half smile with a slight glance at the large office air conditioning unit that is one of many surrounding the office, and I can feel the blush creep up my neck and into my face.

"Thank you, Mr.Johnson. For your concern. I'm hopeful that all we have to show you pleases you."

He nods once, as if not quite sure the crisis has passed with me, and the painted-on smile is beginning to make my face ache as I hurry back to my desk in a bid to keep my head down until I can go home and get some sleep. It's Friday at last, and we are all looking forward to a nice weekend.

My fingers dance across the keys as I promise myself that I will be calm, rational, industrious, a wonderful friend and colleague to Gloria, Neil's best employee, and...

"Jess. Can you come here for a moment please?" My shoulders once again go up to my ears and my body begins to shake with nerves.

Please, not now. I'm already going crazy inside as it is.

I see Gloria's look from behind her computer, and it only makes me feel worse. I just want to get on with my work. I don't need to be treated like a basket case. The thought of hearing Neil's calm, kindly voice asking me if I'm alright makes me miserable. I think desperately for a way to avoid facing the awful sympathy I know will be sent my way as I walk toward his open office door.

Neil's office is small but also very cozy and modern. His desk normally littered with papers and files on a busy day is tidy and clutter free. The small window looks out over the skyline of New York and the occasional spots of green in his plant collection makes the pallet of grey and white look a little less all consuming. He doesn't sit on his large comfy chair though. Instead, he sits down in the chair next to me and moves that little bit closer so he can examine me.

My hands are folded in my lap, and my mouth is resolutely shut, so that I am not tempted to say anything that could get me into even more trouble, but the way he is sitting next to me, and how elegantly he folds himself into the chair is making me relax rather put my guard up.

"Now Jess, I want to be very clear: You're not in any trouble, and you would most certainly be forgiven if you were. That's not the issue here. You're obviously very upset and I just want to make sure you're okay"

I relax in my chair even further when I know that Neil isn't going to lay into me, or feel he has to babysit me because of one little outburst.

"You know how highly I value your work here, and you know how much I trust you to get on with what you have to do. I just don't want you to be stressed out to the point where you can't function. And over the last few months, you have worked tirelessly here, and your little outburst back there is making me wonder if that has taken its toll."

I don't know how to respond to that, so my eyes go back to the floor and I wish wholeheartedly for him to move the subject on but he gives me a knowing look as if that confirms it for him.

"I know you don't enjoy people fussing over you, or people constantly asking if you're okay, because what do you say to that, right? That's why today has concerned me. I want to know if there's anything I can help you with."

As close as Neil and I are in terms of friendship, we are still boss and employee, and he's careful not to overstep, but every time he talks in that soft, calming voice of his, I can't help but stare at his mouth. I can't help but notice the way his arms flex under the white shirt. I can't help but admire the way he speaks so calmly and rationally. I want to slip my arms around his neck and shoulders and feel his arms wrap around my waist.

"I just don't think I'd be doing my job as your manager if I didn't think about the importance of your well-being. As I would for anyone else here, but it's you who needs that help now. Am I correct in that, Jess?"

I nod, but so slowly that I doubt that he knows for sure what I mean.

"Well, you know that you're more than welcome here anytime you need to talk, if not today, and I want you to know that no one here would think you were wrong or unreasonable if you took some time off to recover.

I wonder how Neil's blue satin tie would feel wrapped around my wrists as he pounds me into the desk from behind? Christ Sake, Jess! What's the matter with you? This is Neil here, not some random guy you take home from the pub one night!

The more sternly I talk to myself in my head, the less attention I pay to the warnings as Neil continues to make his speech. I haven't said a word until now, and I am very careful not to say anything too crazy, but the deep purple of his pocket square has caught my attention. As do the spots of purple in the potted plants.

My legs squeeze together and I really try not to imagine his hand stroking my clit, moving up and down my soaking wet folds, then slipping his finger deep inside me until I moan. I can feel the blush creeping up my face, and around my neck and chest, and my bottom lip feels the impact of my teeth.

"I just don't want you to feel overwhelmed. You're very important to this company and seeing you struggling the last few months has been very difficult. Especially for something that wasn't your fault."

I stare at his jaw from beneath lowered eyelashes and force away any thoughts of Justin. Instead I want to see that handsome face with his soft, caring eyes and soothing tone of voice make me melt into the chair. Far away from everything.

That's right. Relax. You know you deserve to feel this way.

I hear those words and it's like all sense and rational thought goes out the window. I want more than anything to just move closer to smell the cologne on his skin, and the scent of shampoo in his hair. I inch myself closer in the chair and look him squarely in the face as he continues talking endlessly.

I stand up facing him and then lean my butt against his desk as my eyes peer seductively down. I can feel a powerful hunger coursing through me. I can feel the wetness in between my folds, and my nipples tighten through my bra. My throat works on a swallow and my mouth begins to moisten as I struggle to hold back how much I am shaking. Aching with need.

Neil stares at me a fraction longer than a boss should, his eyes follow the line of my throat and neck, and I even catch them going into my cleavage. The look of it sends shivers moving through my whole body and I struggle to contain myself, my hands gripping the side of the desk with white knuckled force.

He then says, after clearing his throat loudly: "I er, actually wanted you to be the first to know that. Well, I was going to tell everyone else as well that..."

Whatever he said is lost to me, as I stare into his eyes, biting my lip in anticipation.

"Neil. Are you trying to tell me something?" I say with a flutter of my eyelashes.

He pauses, as if struggling to get the words out, but I interrupt him with a sudden, passionate kiss. His mouth is so soft, and his lips so beautifully kissable it's hard to hold back. My hand reaches to his face and cups his well defined jaw. His hair is tousled messily from how much he messes with it throughout a stressful day, and my hands only make it worse.

He is momentarily taken aback, and he initially keeps his body still, as if not quite able to believe that this is happening. It's like he's scared that if he moves, or reacts, that I will stop, but I can't.

His mouth then fully opens, and his tongue finds its way into my mouth and gives every bit as much back to me. I moan when his tongue touches mine, like he is putting his hand on my clit, and he responds by pulling me closer. His hands are around my waist and butt as I climb into his lap and he kisses me as if starved for the taste of me.

We then break apart and we don't say a word momentarily as we just stare at each other. His eyes search mine, whilst simultaneously his hands roam down the length of my body, testing how much I will allow. Like, maybe the kiss was a momentary lapse in judgment on my part, and will put an end to it as soon as I have had his lips on mine.

I smile down at him, and I wiggle playfully as I feel his hardness underneath me. My skirt makes me accessible, and I want more than anything for him to touch me, but instead he kisses my shoulder and neck, moving me closer so he can whisper in my ear.

"Jess. Are you sure about this?"

He's kind as well. Oh so kind. I move my hands down his strong chest as his hands move to the small of my back, not quite removing my shirt to expose the skin, but rather sensing my need through his fingertips. I then moan a little too loudly and I bury my head into his shoulder to muffle the noise.

"Shhh. Be careful, or they will hear you."

"I don't care" I say, after many deep breaths on my part. "I want you, Neil. Let me make you feel good. Please."

I circle my hips and he groans in response, grabbing me even closer. The rhythm we have going is so delicious, and my vision is centred on this man as I squirm in his lap. His neck arches as his head drops and my mouth surrounds his Adam's Apple with little kisses and it travels the sensitive line from his collar bone to his ear lobe, where I take it between my lips carefully and moan into his ear.

"Jess... I don't want to stop. Even if we should. Please, don't stop."

He doesn't say another word, and instead bids me to stand up and he then proceeds to lock the office door. I get a look at his fine backside through his suit, and raise my skirt a little to reveal the garter holding my stockings up which he visibly purrs at and his pocket square matches the purple of the lace edge. He sits me on the desk and I part my legs as he moves in between, wrapping his hands around my waist as he kisses me frantically.

"Oh Neil," I moan as his hands grip my thighs and his mouth bites at my neck gently, so as not to leave any marks.

He is about to remove the shirt from underneath, but instead my hands grip his, and I move them ever so slightly away. My expression is fixed and determined, but his is one of confusion and a slight twinge of fear as he begins to come to his senses a little. I smile and move to kiss him on the jaw, and down his neck to show that I am still primed and ready to go. He kisses my lips, but is still puzzled.

"Jess, are you okay? I understand if you want to stop but I'm just a little confused here. Are you sure you're okay with this?"

I don't answer, but instead my hands move their way down his body through his suit, feeling the soft purple fabric of his pocket square run through my fingers as I pass his strong chest. He moans and arches his neck backwards as my hands move his jacket off and I slowly sink to my knees on the hard wooden floor of his office.

The skyline of New York looks back at me, and I know that privacy isn't guaranteed here, but that only makes me want to carry on. I hold his hips for balance and my hands move up and down his legs as I find a comfortable position on the floor. As he is no longer able to touch my body without bending too far, his fingers weave into my hair and they play with the strands reverently. Like he is petting a very affectionate kitten, and he wants to make the moment last as long as possible.

I then reach up towards his belt and zipper, and he doesn't even open his eyes. Like he's letting himself go, if only for just this one moment. I marvel at how relaxed he looks for once. His mouth goes slack and the firm set of his jaw dissolves into nothing. His shoulders sag and his grip loosens as he allows me to go even further. I want to be a way of soothing this man's worries. I want to make his dirtiest fantasies come true. I get even wetter at the sound his belt buckle and zipper make as I undo them. His purple boxers are straining at the hard cock and I see a slight stain of precum on the fabric.

I move his boxers down just a little bit to expose it, noticing the smooth mauve colour, but I suddenly have a need to look up at him... my hand moves up and his hands continue to stroke my hair as I gaze up from underneath my eyelashes.

He senses my movement and his eyes blink open in amazement. His throat works on a swallow and I move closer to rub my face against him, and he makes to pull me back up from the floor, but I move away every so slightly, so he can really look at me.

He then gives me a look of understanding, and nods his head vigorously.

I suddenly hear the words Good Girl, and it's like my body has a will of its own. Even more than before, I want to make his pleasure my priority,

I need no further encouragement from Neil as he leans back against the chair in anticipation, but my movements are not gentle or restrained this time.

"Whoa. Jess, I..." the first moans out of him are strangled as he wants to make sure his animalistic need doesn't cause too much noise.

His cock almost pokes me in the eye, it's that stiff and hard. I even see the precum oozing down the shaft and I follow the line along it and back up again to the tip. He may not be in my mouth quite yet, but I want him to know, very clearly, that this is gonna blow his mind. I want to be the best head he has ever gotten.

He has a beautiful cock. Not massive, but that has never fazed me, and I revel in how much I want to fuck him. I kiss along the hard shaft, then nuzzle the inside of his thigh, and the contrast between the two is so hot that my tongue moves around and over his aching balls as they strain under the pressure. His breathing is deep and his fingers flex in my hair as he fights to stay quiet. He stares down at me, his little employee giving her boss head in the middle of the day in his office.

Then finally, I place my lips around the tip, shielding my teeth from his skin, and I let it slowly enter my mouth as far as it can go. I desperately try to stop the water in my eyes from overflowing as my gag reflex is beginning to make itself known and my stomach roils, but I don't care. I want to give him the full experience of my mouth, even my throat, if that's what it takes. For just a little while.

And just when it seems impossible to go any further, I move my mouth back up towards the tip and swirl my tongue around and around in ecstasy, and his hands tighten in my hair. He likes that. His knees buckle, despite the support of the desk, and I imagine that he's not far off, given how much I have teased him.

I lose all sense of time, place and understanding of anything outside of this office. Outside of the hunger that threatens to swallow me, and I want to always, always be just on the edge of making him scream my name in ecstasy.

"Oh Jess. Oh Jess, Baby..., make me cum. I can't hold back any longer."

The suction of my mouth has been enough until now, but I then do something so unbelievably daring, I bare my teeth and drag them along the pliable skin just a little bit, not enough to hurt him, but certainly enough to add an element of danger, and it sends him over the edge.

His orgasm takes over him and it's almost like I orgasm too. Like the tip of his cock in the roof of my mouth is the same as his cock deep inside my pussy. My mouth closes even tighter as the salty taste lands on my tongue, and I feel him gush in my mouth. I am so turned on, it's crazy. As he begins to open his eyes and look down on me, I wait in anticipation for this moment. I open my mouth, showing him the evidence of his pleasure, and he strokes my hair and face before narrowing his eyes ever so slightly, and I swallow it down. I feel like I'm on Cloud Nine as my throat works on the swallow and my body begins to come down from the high slowly, slowly.

You're a good girl, Jess. Your Sir is proud of you.

Those words resound in my head, and I feel so happy. So content. I have made my boss cum in my mouth. And he loved it.

I glow with feminine pride and I know I should be more ashamed at this moment, but I'm not. I want to curl up on the floor at his feet, make myself cum to the sound of his voice. Spread my legs open wide as he has his way with me on his desk...

Neil looks down on me and pulls me up roughly from the ground so I am standing. He kisses me hard, and reaches under my skirt as he pushes me against the wall, tearing at my buttons. Desperate. Hungry. His fingers find my clit expertly and I struggle to hold back my moans as his fingers slip inside me.

"You're so wet." He says with such amazement.

I want to give myself over to the pleasure once more, and my eyes are about to close when I suddenly hear the sharp, intrusive tone of Neil's desk phone, and all my lust dies away in that moment.

He swears under his breath and puts his face to the wall in frustration. His fist tightens and flexes above my head and his fingers slip out from my underwear as he answers his secretary's call. His hands move through his hair once again and he breathes out slowly to calm his raging nerves. I attempt to do the same as I do up the buttons on my shirt again and straighten my skirt.

I check the time. I have been in the office for over forty five minutes. Surely everyone will be looking for us? This puts a bucket of ice cold water over my libido despite the lack of being thoroughly fucked against the wall by my boss after he came in my mouth.

The thought sobers me and I begin to shake all over, and desperately try to avoid looking at Neil. The blush is all over my face, neck and chest, and I want to just crawl into a hole and die somewhere.

When he puts the phone down, he straightens his shirt sleeves and puts his jacket back on, smoothing out any wrinkles in his perfect suit. He really is absolutely gorgeous... and I have done something incredibly stupid.

"Jess. I..." He pauses, as if not quite sure what to say, "I don't know what to say, that was... Phenomenal."

I feel the blood drain from my face as I remember that this is my boss, however much I wanted to fuck him, and admittedly still do, it doesn't justify me being so stupid and reckless. I could lose my job if things go badly. What have I done?

Whatever Neil has to say is lost to me as I suddenly have the urge to run, to get out of here before I do even more damage than I have. I mumble an excuse and he looks disappointed as he attempts to make me stay, even for just a little while.

"I'm so sorry Neil. I have to be somewhere," and before he can stop me, I run back to my desk and retrieve my bag. Thankfully, no one else is there, they must all be in meetings or something. I fear the look I would get from Gloria as I desperately try to pretend that I haven't royally fucked up my life just for the sake of getting my boss to cum in my mouth.

As I run to escape the building, completely ignoring the fact that my day doesn't end for another two hours, I want to scream in frustration at myself. I want to crawl under the bed and never come out. I want to hit something. I want to go out and find someone else to unleash all this crazy energy out on.

The flashes of purple are gone from my vision, and instead, I feel hot and cold shivers all over my body and I feel like I am gonna throw up any minute now.

I fling the door open wide as I kick off my shoes and throw my bag to the floor in frustration. The apartment is quiet and dark from the drawn curtains shielding the room from the afternoon sun, and I take a momentary comfort in how alone I am right now. I can lock myself away for now until I smack some sense into myself. I can figure out how to make this less awkward for Neil and how not to lose my job in the process.