The Voice in the Dark Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have clearly crossed a line that I can't uncross, and I need to do something about it. Before I get myself so worked up that I can't do anything. I am already feeling myself going paralysed from how unprepared I am to face this. What's wrong with me?

Lucy. Where's Lucy? She can help me. If she doesn't kill me first. She will definitely know that I have done something incredibly stupid and give me hell about it. She has been there for me through all my ups and downs, and has been as understanding and as patient as she can be. I can't dump yet another bad decision, or pointless revelation at her feet. Not when she's so happy.

I want a hug. I want to stare at the wall until I go mad in the process. Anything else other than the sinking sense of dread I feel right now. It's always the same. Several positive, happy steps forward into a new life, and one giant stumble into a whole different mess than before. Why is nothing ever simple? I need therapy.

I take out my phone and turn it on for the first time in hours. Not even on the subway, a place where you desperately need the comforting distraction of your phone, did I dare to look. I was just staring out the window as the buildings and skyscrapers blurred in front of me. A city I normally love to look at and experience over and over again is just another place to me. Another obnoxious, bustling city with too many people with too many issues.

I see another couple of texts from Justin, god knows how many missed calls from my mum, and even Steve has texted me to call mum. I put my phone into 'Do Not Disturb' mode and silence it in the process, then haul myself into my bedroom and lock my door tight. I then close the curtains, and settle under the covers without taking any of my clothes off. I am just too emotionally exhausted to do anything productive right now, and I don't think that I will be in any mood to talk with anyone, not even Lucy.

I shrink inside at the thought of excluding my best friend when she has been amazing to me, but I don't try to think about it too much and instead just pull the covers over my head and curl into a ball. I don't know how long I remain like that until exhaustion takes over and oblivion overtakes me.

***

I sit up slowly some time later, only half awake and under a blanket of darkness. I wonder for a moment where I am, and I breathe deeply and slowly. The blanket falls from off of me, and I sit up in bed, determined to do something about my bad situation. I will not go back into a negative headspace again. I don't know how long I have been out, but the problems I am facing are still very much here, and they need to be addressed.

I pull at my skirt and shirt to unfurl the wrinkles and I make to stand up slowly when I hear a soft feminine moan coming from within the apartment, followed by a playful giggle. I sigh and roll my eyes in amusement at the sound of Lucy and Ricardo stealing time away to be together while I am not here. I am glad that Lucy is taking this relationship seriously.

I wonder faintly what they are up to, but not enough to make any noise and interrupt them. I imagine his hands moving over her hips and pulling her bright red hair as she moans his name. Her lovely lips moving over his strong jawline and her hands moving down his chest and along that sternum. Ricardo is not only handsome, but very kind and attentive to her... she could do a lot worse.

I am grateful for the momentary distraction from my problems, and am about to go to the bathroom quietly when I hear a quite unfamiliar sound. It's not noticeable at first, but the absence of male groaning and dirty talking becomes impossible to ignore. I move closer to the wall where I know I can hear what's going on in her room, and I press my ear closer.

"Oh. That feels good. Do it again, please. Serena."

What? Who else could possibly be in there? The name is unfamiliar to me, as I have met all of Lucy's one night stands, and not by choice. They just happened to be there the next morning, or I would be with her when she picked them up. Also, Lucy doesn't really go for women, apart from me. I have never seen her even remotely look at other women with the same lust that she does me, and I have never really questioned that. She may be into sleeping with me, but that doesn't necessarily mean that women interest her enough to give up on men.

You're my little fucktoy when the men are just not there, Darling Jess. She used to say, and I was more than happy to be that for her.

So who is Serena? I thought she wanted to get serious with Ricardo. Or at least, try to get serious with him. Or was that just a load of BS?

I am beginning to get annoyed with her. Fair enough, it's ultimately her choice whether she pursues a relationship, and there's nothing I can do about that, but this is the first guy she seems really attached to. He seems like someone who could be really good for her in the long term, and now she is putting all that on the line simply so she could get her kicks?

I am so disappointed in her. So disappointed in everyone actually. But most especially in myself. I know I have to get out of here, before I barge in there and give her a piece of my mind and ruin our friendship forever. She doesn't take kindly to being told off, and I have never even tried. She always gave me the ass kicking I deserved, but I am just not in the mood for it right now. I groan inwardly at how unequal we really are in that sense.

Suddenly, I begin to hear a slight buzzing, and I piece together what must be going on. I know Lucy is using her favourite blue vibrator on this woman, caressing her naked body as she moans under her expert touch. Lucy could always make you so wet and so needy for her before she took what she wanted. I hate that, despite my anger and disappointment, the sounds of these two going at it is making me so needy and wet.

"Oh Lucy. You bad girl," comes the sound of her little fuck buddy's voice, and I can hear a sharp slap of a hand hitting flesh hard and fast, and I want suddenly to be out of here. I don't want to hear any more of this.

I am about to slowly open the door and get the hell out of here, when Lucy's door suddenly opens wide and I hear feminine laughter, and what I assume are pauses to kiss, or caress each other before moving into the living room.

"Hurry, we don't have long before Jess gets back from work."

"Who's that, your girlfriend?"

"My roommate. She's not gonna be happy with me if she finds out about this."

I move slowly, picking up my essentials, before listening carefully at the door for any sudden movement. I am so thankful that no lights are on in here, nor have I left any visible trace of my presence before coming in here. Damn right I will be having words with her... later on that is.

I carefully pull on the handle, and move the door slowly open to form a large enough space to look out of. The door separating the rest of the house from the sitting room is wide open, and I can see all that is going on.

Lucy is stark naked, with her long, fiery red hair in a plait down her back, and a patch of blush on her neck, chest and cheeks, a tell-tale sign of arousal. Her nipples are straining with need, as a woman with a dark pixie cut and a latex bodysuit with sky high heels, and a stern expression on her face, fondles her from behind. The sight of my best friend and her lover naked makes me wet, despite how mad I am at her.

Serena is tall, beautifully curvaceous and sporting the most gorgeous shade of red lipstick. Her trim, athletic body is that of a woman who takes care of herself, and I can't help but notice her incredibly stunning brown eyes. They are disconcerting, and yet incredibly clear and direct. Her voice is feminine and low in tone, but I can tell that underneath all that is a woman who is clearly used to getting her own way, and she can clearly get Lucy to do anything.

"But first of all Lucy, what do you call me?"

Lucy looks down at the floor, and whispers something I can't quite catch.

"What was that, little slut?" She says, even more sternly, and my clit throbs in pleasure.

"Mistress." Lucy says a little louder, and my stomach drops. Lucy? A submissive?

Although a gentle lover, she has her moments of getting rough and is dominant in her style. I never doubt who is in charge when she has me. Who is this woman? This can't be her first time with her? Their routine seems a little too practiced.

"Then get on your knees, and please your mistress." Serena says, followed by a sound that is quite familiar to those inclined my way. As she turns around, I can see a red handprint on Lucy's perky arse, and I bite my lip to stop myself from moaning. Instead, I place my hands inside my skirt and rub myself through my panties.

Lucy then gets to her knees and begins to slowly unzip the crotch area on Serena's bodysuit, exposing a cleanly shaved, wet pussy, with what I think is a clit piercing. Lucy moves her head to between her legs as Serena sits upon the dining table, exposing herself even more to Lucy's eager mouth.

And it's like I feel every single movement of her mouth, as I have to bite my hand real hard not to make any sudden movements. Serena squirms and moans to the feel of Lucy's mouth moving up and down her clit, and she groans even louder as Lucy tugs ever so slightly at her clit ring.

"Oh. Good little Slut. Does your roommate swing my way?" I suck in a breath momentarily, hardly daring to breathe.

Lucy breaks off momentarily to answer: "I do such bad things to my Jess, Mistress. I want you to experience her beautiful body."

I feel sick at the mention of my name, but I can't help but want to listen. The sound of Lucy's eager moans as she pleases her Mistress' pussy combined with the authoritative tone in Serena's voice is giving me so much pleasure I am close to screaming into my hand.

"You dirty whore. She must be so into the touch of a woman now that she won't mind if the two of us do those things to her..."

Why? Why am I listening to this? Why does that turn me on so much?

I can clearly picture Serena's fingers on my nipples twisting them hard, and Lucy's finger nails digging into my thighs in that way she has before parting my pussy lips wide and fucking me with her tongue.

"Yes, Mistress." Lucy moans, as she touches herself to the thought of it.

"That's right, Little Whore. Use that dirty mouth the same way you do with Jess. Show me how you get her off."

This feels like a massive betrayal, not just of Ricardo, but of me as well. While I have never been ashamed of what we do together, I am also a very private person, and I don't want intimate details from my life exposed to strangers. I ignore the flutter in my belly at how hypocritical that sounds, even to me, as I carry on watching.

Serena undoes the nipple covers on the suit and exposes them, fondling them in such a way that complements the luxurious feel of Lucy's tongue probing in and out of her wet pussy. Serena's moans get more and more desperate as she continues to grind her pelvis into Lucy's face, and I force my hand out of skirt to prevent myself from going over the edge. I want to scream in frustration, and for a terrifying moment, I don't care if they catch me.

"I could do such bad things to your little roommate, Lucy. Would you enjoy watching that?"

I cover my ears and close my eyes, not wanting to know the answer, but when I open them again, they have moved over to the sofa, and Lucy is lying on her back with her legs spread wide and Serena's gloved hands grope and twist at her luscious body before settling on top of her. I use the momentary distraction to move fully out of the door and out of sight completely but as I do, I can hear the movement of chains and rustling of latex as they get into a position that is pleasurable for them.

I allow my mind to fill in the gaps and instead move carefully to the door, but I still hear the groaning of the couch underneath their thrusting and moaning. I hear Lucy scream to the high heavens as Serena has her way with her. I move carefully, avoiding places on the floor that make any sudden noise, and use their loud moaning as a way to cover any noise that is unavoidable.

I am finally at the door and am slowly opening it, when I hear the tell tale gasp that tells me Lucy isn't far off.

"Cum for your Mistress, Lucy. Now."

She screams so loudly that I can grab the door handle and swing the door open wide, and I slip out carefully, but not before I hear her scream my name as she comes down from her orgasm. I try not to think about that too much as I run towards the elevator and thankfully it opens at the first touch of the button.

I stare at myself in the mirror before sinking to the floor of the elevator and putting my head in my hands. I desperately try to breathe through all the terror, arousal, and sheer panic at my daring escape, and don't attempt to press the ground floor button until my shaking stops. I don't think they heard me, especially not through all that noise, but I can't be sure. That would have meant more questions that neither Lucy or I was ready for.

I need to get my head on straight. I need to get out. I reach up and press the ground floor button and allow myself to sink down, down, further and further. And for once in my life, I know I can't ignore whatever is going on inside of me. As the elevator takes me closer to the bottom of my building, I resolve to fix the mess I have created for myself.

To put this mess of a day behind me once and for all. But I have absolutely no idea where to start.