All Comments on 'The Voice of Experience'

by NoTalentHack

Sort by:
  • 117 Comments (Page 2)
Calico75Calico758 months ago

Excellent! Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Interesting read. Almost like a college class taught for pre-addicts. If there were such a thing. Nice to read a story that is different from the norm. 5*.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

All good, but the miraculous drugs that should cure the sluttiness: just ridiculous excuses, it's always just a matter of strong willing to do, or not, something wrong and keeping doing it forever. So, throw the chemicals in the trash and search the correct answer inside yourself. Anyway, a really rare example of the real meaning of "Loving wives" and at the same time "Hating wives".

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

You can flat out write. Whether or not I enjoy the content of the story, it's always entrancing and usually I have to pause and think about my life for a bit. Good stuff yo!

CindyTVCindyTV8 months ago

What a great story. Fantastic plot with lots of feeling. 5 🌟

KenfromIndyKenfromIndy8 months ago

Interesting story and different but entertaining so all boxes checked! Thank you for posting your unique storytelling.

Please do keep writing and I will keep reading.

usaretusaret8 months ago

I’ll bet many readers wish they had read this much earlier then they did.

26thNC26thNC7 months ago

Damn! What a story both yours and Amanda’s. I know it’s all you and it was a great story Mr all the talent in the world Hack. Another*5 and favorite.

doctrptdoctrpt7 months ago

Fantastic story, and a great lesson! Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Well written. Gripping story. Thought provoking.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

the surprises keep coming . i'm binge reading nth stories today . kind of amazing the different types of stories i've read so far . back to it .

AllNigherAllNigher5 months ago

Nice switch up... I've seen this story before but not like this.... Well done

SexecutionerSexecutioner4 months ago

@Thinkingman1

So, you equate constantly disrespecting and betraying a spouse as "loving them"? Really? This was a unrepentant, narcissistic slut who did not suffer from transgressions.

Definitely not one of NTH's better offerings...

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShit3 months ago

Quite different. More like a confession than anything else. That said, keeping multiple separate lives is bullshit. If someone can’t stay true to their spouse/significant other, explain it to your partner and let them decide whether they can accept and live with it. If they can’t, or if trying is too painful, then get out.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Excellent story. Sad butnwell written. Felt bad for Amanda. She will always feel guilty for what she did to her Donald. In the end she didn't get away with it. Because it haunts her continuously, as evidenced by her 6 months of insanity after his death. Poor Donald as well. Early death and a wife with a compulsion so strong that she was faithful for only like 25% of her marriage.

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceabout 1 month ago

It would be an interesting epilog to find out years later than her oldest son knew she cheated... because her husband swore him to secrecy but told him that he knew she had.

drnostydrnostyabout 1 month ago

I don't comment on stories often because I'm no expert, but the realism and believability in this story truly got to me. The emotions both women expressed was totally believable. Definitely five stars. Thank you for sharing.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNoTalentHack@NoTalentHack
2195 Followers
If you want to use one of my characters in your story or write an unofficial sequel or prequel or side story to one of my stories, please feel free to do so. I only ask a few things of you: 1. Credit me as the originator of the character/story. 2. DO NOT monetize it. This in...