All Comments on 'The Voice of My Descent'

by Whoiam43

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great start! More please!

satedandwaitingsatedandwaitingalmost 3 years ago

Terrific beginning. Now start over and explain, very slowly, how she got into this predicament and make sure to really drag out every step of that humiliation. Looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Wow! Fantastic, even if it was only a summary.

Whoiam43Whoiam43over 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you for your feedback! This is my first time writing anything, and I am also doing it as a way of processing my real life experience with online blackmail. I want to write how it all started, but that is the hardest part to write because truly it was just pure stupidity, and I'm not quite sure how to make that sexy. I'm working on it though. While each chapter will contain elements of my true experiences, these will still have plenty of my imagination included, so should be regarded as works of fiction. And of course, though I didn't post it at the top, I do not condone blackmail or forced consent. Happy reading!

ttocs68ttocs68over 2 years ago

I am sorry for your online blackmail but this is an excellent story, great job. Please advise when I can expect more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

@@ This one isn't as good as your other writing, which was AMAZING (I recommend it, go read it right now!) But this one kinda started in the middle of the story and ended towards the end, but not quite at the end of the story.

Everyone has to start from somewhere, I guess. Overall, if you added the beginning and the end into this story, and maybe added someone fucking her up the ass or cumming in her pussy, then maybe it would be a 5 star story.

Great snippet, though!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

COPNFUSE!!! EXACTLY WHY *AND TO WHOM IS SHE SUBMITTING?? DID I MISS SOMEMETHNG IN THE BEGINNING??

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous