The Voice Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The bigger full grin she quickly sported told me all I needed to know once her head had stopped going lower, she raised herself slowly back up and again, dead into my eyes stared at me, raised an eyebrow at me and winked. I nearly died right there and then. Yet the rush of arousal of her knowing my dick was as hard as it gets, unforgettable. More so knowing she decided to take a good look and make sure I knew she was going to look and stare. What evil naughty lushness.

My eyes must have been bulging as much as my crotch was currently, the look on her face was pure evil and enjoyment and carnal knowledge and all at my bloody expense. She was now sat upright and crossed one of her slender legs over the other and just sat looking at me with a wicked grin and naughty thoughts flashing across her eyes. I felt like I was being eaten a spoonful at a time and this was just sport for her.

The voice in my ear finally breaking the moment being had with the woman sat across from me, I was sweating from the blush and from the ache in my trousers, now straining harder than ever before and pressing right against the zipper barely stopping my hardness springing out for all to see and the Lady across from me to watch and enjoy no doubt. Even with my backside firmly wedged into the back of the chair my cock was swollen and pushed hard against the thin material. I could feel the first seep of juice emerging. Oh fucking hell, now that too?

I allowed instinct to take over and did what I had seen so many others do, breaking the spell of the devil woman thrilling at my sexual arousal across from me I lowered my head to my desk, pulled the phone in close, concentrated on the call and Lynn's voice, pulled the handset close to my ear and mouth and got on with "My job".

I'm not sure at all if Lynn had sensed I was distracted, but I had been lost in the look situation with the Blonde across from me, how long that had lasted I don't know, but I think long enough for Lynn to think she had started to either lose my interest or that she may have perhaps scared me off or away. She seemed to make the decision she was losing my interest and so had stepped another big step forward and was chasing the conversation to keep it rooted and on track with where she was now firmly fixated.

Her breath was raspy and she was almost panting, a little tremble in it, and now I was back into the call she seemed to perk up as I was paying attention to her words and my replies were probably noticeably more focussed and less monosyllabic. I guess lucky for me she was revealing how uncomfortable she was, now sat in soaking wet underwear, the gusset pressing tight against her most sensitive bits...

Now my focus was my own again as all I could see was the plastic coated desktop inches from my eyes, I took the cue and asked her what underwear she had on. She told me a nice pair of skimpy Black knickers, with little White spots, mostly mesh/see through panelling with silky material at the gusset. (This goes a long way to explaining my taste in women's underwear, as in what I like to see a Lady wearing...)

I asked if she was really that uncomfortable? She replied it was sexy and sensual, but the wetness was like nothing she had experienced before as she was having serious trouble hearing my voice and resisting certain urges.

I realised at this point, she was exactly where she wanted to be, was happy being there and little I had done had put her off heading to this point. Even drifting out of the conversation almost completely hadn't swayed her, and if anything had spurred her on. So I took another step forward and thought, "Fuck it", so I lowered my voice a few more levels and nearly growled "Take them off then..." I summed up all my confidence and every reserve of command I had which really wasn't much at all and threw it all into a low rasped snarling instruction. She squealed with pleasure and I knew I'd hit the mark with a full Bullseye.

I heard the phone drop, dreading the purr that signalled the call being disconnected thinking I'd misjudged her reaction.

Then a scrabbling noise and distant swear words, suddenly coming louder and more understandable as she grabbed the handset and brought it back to her mouth again. "Dropped the fucking phone! Sorry, but you made me drop the phone, holy fuck you sexy bastard..." The focus on that last word really made me twitch, the inflection put into it, made it clear she wanted something much less softer than I had so far ever given to a woman. MR Nice Guy wasn't going to cut it with this Lady beyond a certain point, how I pulled this insight out of thin air I have no clue. It just felt right and I knew she wasn't going to want "Sweet cute fluffy 18 year old not so long ago a virgin guy" to talk to...

That was it, my ego suddenly lit up and became fully stoked, it was more than enough to show me I had her and she was loving it. I was at a turning point and one I had no idea was to be a transitional and pivotal moment in my life and sexuality. I told her again... "Take them off then..."

"ohhhh, O.K... Hold on..."

The phone on her end was put down, gently this time.

I could hear rustling and again, faint swearing.

When the noise of the phone being picked up had faded, she was again, breathy and sounding flushed.

"I'm back," she whispered, her voice now more subtle, and certainly sounding a little coy.

I told her to tell me what she saw when she looked own. She described the view below her, her fine soft dark pubes, trimmed and clipped into a nice triangle shape, her lips puffy and swollen, her clit firm and proud, hard and sensitive, aching...

She again told me how wet she was, utterly dripping in fact. Hot and wet sex oozing from her and her knickers were totally soiled with her juices.

Luckily at this point I was screaming for a smoke. This was back in the 90's and smoking in the workplace wasn't an issue nor illegal even. I slowly raised my head off of the desk, many people had swapped seats or moved around, more importantly for me the Blonde who'd caught me in a hot and flustered moment was no longer sat across from me watching me squirm in magnificent sexual discomfort.

I reached for the packet of cigarettes and my lighter, and just as I was lighting the end, noticed the timer on my phone display.

SHIT!

Current Call length -- 1h 57m 55secs.

I'd never actually noticed the time pass so quickly, nor had I ever had to tell a caller that they needed to end the call and if they wanted to that they could call back and ask for me. Nor was I sure how to even broach the subject, and more to the point; what if she wasn't aware she'd just spent 2 hours talking to me and was about to hit the roof in anger at such a long and expensive call????

"Lynn, sorry, but I have to stop you for a second, much as I hate to do so as things are seriously getting me hot and bothered and I'm aching to hear you tell me more..."

"What's the matter?" She asked, her voice held a trace of panic in it...

I explained about the fact I wasn't allowed to hold a call for more than a certain time period (Thinking if I avoided stating 2 hours it might not register) and that length was about to hit, and if she wished to continue what we were discussing/doing, that she'd need to redial and ask for me by name. Making sure I was clear as a bell that she was to specifically ask for me and not to speak to anyone else.

I then took in a deep breath and waited for the reply I was dreading. That she wasn't going to do any of that, and was going and that was her done.

"Oh, I'd never speak to anyone else now, no point talking to someone else when I can talk to you if I can ask for you" Was her reply "I'll hang up and call right back! Speak to you in a minute sexy!!!"

She then hung up...

My head was blown, I gathered myself for a moment and drew harshly on my cigarette. Grabbed my pen and logged my first 2 hour call with a huge grin of satisfaction. It wasn't going to pull my monthly rate up by much on it's own, but it was a start, one in the bag, and now I knew I could do it once I could repeat it.

One of the supervisors walked over and asked if I was OK, I told them I was, and that I might have a caller ringing back for me. She looked at me and said that as I'd just taken a 2 hour call, I could if I wanted take a little breather and that she might not call back as was sometimes the case when they hung up and realised 2 hours had just gone and the cost of it hit them. She was preparing me for the worst I knew, and I thought that it would be the case, much as I hoped not.

She said to perhaps go get a coffee and if needed just take a beat to clear my head of the call as 2 hours is a long time on a call.

I almost stood up there and then, as the idea of a coffee now the nicotine was working it's way into my system was calling out for it's playmate and partner in crime. Then remembered all anew I was still sporting a massive hard on and now no doubt a rather large and still growing wet patch of pre cum.

FUCK!!!!!!!!!!

& Then the walk of Shame

So, I had little choice really, but to get up and as casually as possible walk towards the little room at the end of the desks where the kettle and drinks machines were. Also where the 2 little toilets were hidden, small rooms with a single toilet in and a small sink, no assignments for gender on them, just a little engaged or vacant lock system on them.

I did the "man with an obvious hard on but trying not to show it" walk. Hips forced back, butt pushed backwards and trying to look like I was walking normally. It looks ludicrous, but most men have at one time or another found themselves having to try and pull it off, the walk that is... Probably best to just walk with your hard cock leading the way and pointing to the destination in reality, but for some reason, we rarely do...

I get to the coffee room and quickly start making a coffee with the idea that I might as well and it will seem more normal if I did than just diving right into the toilet. All flawed logic of course and mostly down to me now being highly paranoid about what can or cannot be seen in my trousers, who's noticed and how noticeable anything visible is. As I had dared not look down, in case my worst fears were showing to all and so obvious. I've got visions of a huge wet patch of rapidly cooling pre cum showing obviously to everyone and making the bulge in my trousers all the more obvious...

Just as I am adding the sugar to my coffee cup, it really just does feel like a hole needs to open in the ground and swallow me up as someone walks into the coffee room, with that same sexy smile on her face and full knowledge in her eyes.

FUCK ME SIDEWAYS WITH A GIRAFFE, PLEASE WHY????

"Bet you could do with that coffee huh" is the comment she slyly says, her look says it all, the comment was just playing with me. She comes close to me and her mouth closes in up against my ear...

I am literally shaking with adrenaline, fear and hormones about to explode. The smell of my sexual state and pre cum must be washing off me, I'm seriously now aware I must wreak of it??? Surely?

I can now smell her, she has a soft scent on, not flowery but lush and enveloping. Heady and alluring, makes me want to sniff her neck, or wrap a hand around her an pull her close so I can draw in a full breath of it. I don't of course, but it was so tempting and my raging hormones are borderline taking me over as my testosterone levels are now peaking and the pressing urge of my poor neglected and overheated cock are all concerns which need dealing with and bloody soon!

"First time?" She asks. Low, soft voiced and pitched just for my ears. My dick twitched so hard I almost climaxed on the spot.

I look her in the eyes, and I have to actually lick my lips as they are dry as bones found in a desert.

"Ummm, yeah" I manage to stutter. Though somehow I am able to hold her gaze. She's so close, I can read the thoughts in her eyes as they register in her brain, or so it feels right there and right then.

"You looked like you were handling yourself well" is her reply, and could that line have been any more loaded with innuendo? "Kept your control and cool, even under ahem, pressure..."

No blush yet. This just hits me, usually by now I'd be flaming Red with steam coming out of my ears and looking for somewhere to go run to and hide. I hold my ground, wondering how long before it starts to rise from my toes, but enjoying the sudden absence of it.

Seems she has noticed as well that I am not blushing, nor as uncomfortable as perhaps she was expecting or hoping maybe?

Seems the testosterone might be a good counter to the shyness...

She steps it up a gear and again leans in close, this time her hand brushing mine "Did you make her cum?" Again, that low pitched subtle tone, just for my ear alone...

I step up to the plate, give it the best swagger I have, swing my bat and send out what I hope is a home run...

"Not yet, just waiting for her to call back as I hit the 2 hour call length cap..."

She just smiles, not even phased, winks at me and looks down at my cock, still stood up proudly and waving for attention. "Best go take care of that then really, you must be dying to either be rid or get off by now surely..."

Turns on her heel and heads back to her desk...

I watch her sexy arse sway side to side as she hustles it back to her place on the line.

Then I quickly head to the toilet...

END OF PART ONE.