The Voice Takes Over, Again

Story Info
Battered beauty repays my kindness.
2k words
4.47
3.5k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
msa6572
msa6572
49 Followers

I have a problem. There is a voice in my head. When I am in certain situations, the kind where I ask myself "what should I do?"... The voice speaks, and I have no choice but to obey, whether I want to, or not. It isn't the normal "voice in your head", it is a darker, commanding voice, that I cannot disobey.

I feel like I am almost at one of those moments. I was driving, minding my own business. I rounded a curve, and my attention was piqued by a gorgeous convertible Charger on the shoulder, with smoke pouring from under the hood. An amazingly beautiful little brunette was striding away from the car, and being followed by a clearly angry young man. He grabbed her arm, and you could immediately sense her fear. In a single motion, she whirled, and slapped him. I don't know whether it was on purpose, or a reaction on his part, but he suddenly backhanded her, knocking her to the ground.

Before I know what was happening, I was stopped, and out of the car. I was power striding towards him, and screaming obscenities. As I passed the girl, I muttered "Go to my car. Hurry!" As the young man backpedaled, I heard her feet tear across the gravel. When I knew she had enough of a lead, I wheeled, and followed her, yelling over my shoulder "Don't even think about testing me..."

I got into the car, and pulled away, as she sat in the passenger seat, her head in her hands, crying softly. I put both hands on the wheel, trying to give her security. "Easy. You're safe now." Lifting her head from her hands, she sniffed, and slowly turned her face to me. "Thank you. So much."

I smiled, and glanced over at her. Her face, although streaked with tears, was stunning. her breath came in lurches, as she tried to calm herself. "I don't know what happened. Money has been so tight since he lost his job... I try to save where I can, so instead of getting the oil changed up the street, I did it myself. I read the manual, found out what type of oil the car took, and how much. I bought the 5 quarts, and put it in myself yesterday, every drop!"

I nodded in understanding, before the truth hit me. I tried to lead her to her mistake, without dropping a bomb on her...

"Maybe there was a issue with how you drained the old oil?"

Her jaw dropped...

"You... have to drain the oil first? I thought it got burnt up... Oh GOD..."

I smiled, and patted her hand, as I spoke. "An innocent mistake, made with the best of intentions. Plus, there is just no excuse for what he did..." She simply hung her head and nodded. As we drove, she told me that she was on the verge of leaving him anyway. She was tired of supporting a struggling artist with a temper. Suddenly, she cried out for me to pull over, and as I dove for the curb, she lept from the car, and fell into a fetal position near the back tire. I ran to her, and instantly noticed her hyperventilating. I lifted her to a seated position, and held her head, whispering reassurances as she calmed herself. when she was ready, I helped her to her feet, and turned to return to my seat in the car. That is when it started.

She grabbed my arm, and looked up into my eyes. "I'm not sure how to thank you for what you did. You saved me." She leaned in, and kissed me lightly, blushed, and returned to the car. as I got in, she took my hand in hers, and whispered. "My parents always taught me that saying thank you wasn't enough. I have to repay my debts. Tell me how, and I will."

I immediately knew what was coming. The voice. Booming, undeniable. But first, I had to make sure she was on the same page. Otherwise, I would be little better than her abusive ex.

"Are you serious? Because if you aren't, you need to say so now."

She paused momentarily, then looked at me, and Slowly ran her hand up to her breast. "yes. Absolutely. I need to... repay your kindness." When she lowered her hand, she placed it in mine, and I suddenly realized she had handed me her panties.

I looked at her and smiled. "lay your seat back, all the way." when she had, i grabbed her knee, and raised it, sitting her foot on the dashboard. She quickly raised the other leg to match.

"I'm going to stop for the night in about an hour. until then, I want to hear you cum. A lot."

She giggled, and raised her skirt, before sliding her fingers between her legs. Stroking her shaved pussy gently, it wasn't long before she started to moan loudly. Her ass rose from the seat as she came, crying out, before suddenly switching hands, and sliding her wet fingers into my mouth. By the time we reached the hotel, she had moaned, squirmed, screamed, and bucked her way to five orgasms.

As I pulled into the hotel, she quickly exited the car, and slid her arms around my waist as i walked in to the office. She stayed there, giggling and bouncing along beside me until we got to the room, at which time I opened the door, grabbed the hem of her dress, and pulled it over her head in one motion.

Sensing my mood, she lowered her arms to her sides, and looked at the floor. I led her to the bathroom, and started the shower. I stepped in, and simply ordered "wash me. NOW." she jumped in behind me, and carefully lathered and scrubbed my body from the top to the bottom. when she reached for my genitals, i swatted her hands away, earning myself a pout. When she reached again, I swatted her hand away harder, and simply stepped out of the shower, and handed her a towel

Obediently, she carefully dried my entire body, then licked her lips, and lowered her head As I felt her breath on the head of my cock, I simply turned, and walked away, sitting on the bed. She quickly followed, wearing a look ass if she had somehow done something wrong.

I stood, and moved the table away from the window, placing the chairs in front of the curtain in a triangle. I sat her facing the curtain, and placed her feet on the other chairs, leaving her legs spread wide. I opened my suitcase, and produced a long, penis shaped toy. After a bit of teasing, I slid it deep inside of her, and turned it on. I saw her eyes go wide, as I flipped the button, causing the head to start rotating in a slow circle deep inside her. I put her hands on the arms of the chair, and stepped back.

"Do not move until I tell you to. Do you understand?" She whimpered, as she nodded, and I pulled the curtains open wide. At this, I simply turned, and left the hotel room. For the next 30 minutes, I browsed the aisles at a local store, and found dinner to bring back to the room. It was a good 45 minutes before I got back to the window. What I saw was one of the sexiest things I have ever seen. There she was, her hands still on the armrests, her head thrown back, and her mouth on a huge O, Her hair was matted to her head, and her hips were bucking wildly. As soon as i let myself in, I noticed that the seat of the chair under her was completely soaked,

I came up behind her, and started to turn off the toy.

"No... please,,, I'm... FUCK... so close... to another one... another... org... SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII"

Her swollen, pink lips visibly gripped the toy as another orgasm coursed through her, After which, I turned off the toy, and gently slid it out of her, eliciting a gasp the sounded 50% relieved, and 50% disappointed.

I took her hand, and led her to the bed, giving her her share of the dinner. As she ate, she told me that several people had stopped to watch her, She told me that she had never been an exhibitionist, but it was definitely a turn on.

As soon as I finished eating, i moved my foot, to "accidentally" push the box to my burger off of the bed near her feet. She giggled, and turned to pick it up off of the floor, and I pounced. I grabbed her, and flipped her over, so that her ass was in the air. in a single motion, i ran my swollen cock from her clit, to her dripping pussy, and slid myself deep inside her. I felt her tense almost immediately, and I realized how tender she must be. I didn't hesitate, as I knew what I wanted. I started thrusting deeper into her with reckless abandon, until she squealed.

"FUCk... please no... I cant... I'm too sensitive... You have to stop. please."

I immediately stopped thrusting, and slid out of her, and saw her back arch down to the bed in relief as I left her body. I slowly slid my cock up from her pussy, to her perfect ass, slipping in between her cheeks, and rubbing it against her tight asshole. She let out a low whimper, and shuddered, before begging "please, dont move. just... let me...", and slowly pressed her ass back into me, slipping the head of my cock inside her. She moaned loudly, and pulled slightly away, before pressing back harder, working me deeper inside her. It took several minutes, but finally, I felt her relax, and start to accept me deeper and deeper inside her.

"I... cant take anymore on my own... DONT STOP THOUGH... please, just grab my hips, and fuck my ass... no matter what, please don't stop... I need to feel your cum inside me."

She screamed loudly, as I did as she asked, driving my full length into her clearly virgin asshole. I pumped away, as she gripped the comforter, and squealed over and over. She begged me to stop, but continued driving her hips back into me as hard as she could/ Finally, I drove her flat onto the bed, and drove one final stroke deep inside of her, as I filled her with a seemingly endless stream of cum.

I gently slid out of her, and headed back to the shower, as she gasped breathlessly on the bed. Before i could finish washing, I felt her hands close around my waist.

"Ummm... if you want me to leave, I can go... but if you let me stay... I... am really good at doing as I'm told." she turned me around, and slowly slipped my cock into her mouth. As i slid past her tongue, and into her throat, her back arched, and she retched loudly, but wrapped her hands around my hips, thrusting me deeper into her throat, She kept me there, only coming up for air once, and turned off the water, as she heard me moan. She smiled, and shot my cum all over her face, before licking me clean. As we curled up into bed, she rubber my seed into her pores like the finest lotion. She looked up at me, with a smile.

"MMM, goodnight, daddy. thank you for saving me. I will understand if you are gone in the morning."

I didnt even open my eyes.

"little one, I want you rested, and ready for a VERY busy next few years. Or decades. I'll decide later."

I can tell you, semen really is good for your complexion. We have been together 15 years, and she is just as beautiful as that day on the side of the road.

msa6572
msa6572
49 Followers