The Volleyball Queen’s Dork

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few minutes, Lara too decides to go home. She takes a brief shower before putting her clothes back home. Then, the jock girl heads downstairs to say bye to her friends, getting in her car outside. Getting behind the steering wheel, she starts the drive back to her mansion, thinking about things all the way back there as she looks at the beautiful passing scenery. Somehow, she wasn't as satisfied as she usually gets after gettting fucked.

Even after those two studs banged her to three orgasms, her mind goes to Jared. He isn't dashing like them but he is very sweet and cute. The girl finds herself wanting to be near him again, in a way that even she couldn't explain. For some reason, the thought of him stirs feelings within her that she never experienced before. It alarms Lara, who quickly reminds herself he is a worthless nerd, only good for doing work for her.

Still, when she arrives home, Jared is the one on her mind, not the two girls who just fucked her or any other of the 80 boys she has been with. Frustrated, she huffs as she lays in bed under her covers, looking up at the adorned ceiling. Lara finds it ridiculous that the person on her mind after getting banged by two hot athletes is neither one of them but a dork she has never had a conversation with before today.

If she can accept her feelings for him though, there is still no way Lara could go out with her geeky crush. For one, it would lead to her losing her status as their high school queen bee. There would be no way back up for her. After all, the elites do not fraternize with the outcasts. It's an unspoken, unbreakable rule. Still, she must admit that the thought is tempting. He was so adorable when he offered her his jacket and told her he didn't want her to get a cold.

Sighing, the volleyball queen now allows herself to drift off to sleep. She sleeps for the next several hours, giving her fucked body the rest it needs. Lara couldn't even escape thoughts of Jared while slumbering in dreams. He appears frequently throughout the night, his cute, blushing face making her heart beat wildly in her chest. There is no way she can stop herself from dreaming about him. She knows that the next night and the night after that, Jared will still be there.

The next few weeks, they continue to work together on their assignment, with Lara slowly becoming more and more attached to the shy geek. She is still abhorred by certain things about him, such as his horrible fashion sense and the fact that he goes to sleep at 8:00 PM, even on Friday night. Urg, what a dork. But still, his cuteness overshadows all of that and she is infatuated. Of course, the girl tries to hide it by constantly belittling him, and does it very well too, only smiling briefly here and there.

She keeps on banging other guys even though she grows increasingly certain that she likes Jared a lot. The girl just can't figure out how to make dating or a relationship between the two of them work. It becomes harder to keep on sleeping around though, as her feelings for the dork keep getting stronger to the point where she is thinking about him, even while getting banged by the studs.

One day, everything comes to a head during one of their sessions. "Say Jared, have you ever dated anyone before?" Lara asks out of the blue, making him go boggle-eyed in shock. She trills a bit of laughter at the adorable reaction as he struggles to come up with an answer for her. "I'm just curious, you know. Really want to know if you have experience." He takes in a deep breath, calming his poor, frayed nerves.

"Well," he begins, his voice trembling a little before gaining strength. "There was one girl I used to go out with. I really liked her a lot, but unfortunately, things didn't work out and she dumped me." The teen pretends to sympathize, but is inwardly glad. So he's only had one girlfriend. Good. Not much for her to compete with, even though she knows she is hotter than anyone at their school and doesn't have to worry about any competition anyways. Although Lara isn't planning on dating him right now, she doesn't want Jared to think of any other girl but her.

"I'm so sorry, sweetie," Lara says to him, stroking his back affectionately. "But things like this do happen. Relationships don't always work out the way we hope they would. She didn't know what she had when she broke up with you." The girl looks at him as he takes a gulp of water, appearing slightly sad but otherwise okay. It's hard to accept that she can't go out with him, since doing so would end her. She can only make him feel the same way about her as she feels about him, so that they will both at least have feelings for each other.

"Thanks, Lara," he answers, giving her a sweet smile, making her feel butterflies in her stomach. "When Cassie left, it took me quite a while to get over her. But I'm okay about it now." They are now sharing a small pack of potato chips, munching on the crunchy thing while reading over what they have to do next. Lara is wearing his jacket, which she has decided to take home with her because it makes her feel so warm and smells very good, just like his body.

"Really glad to hear it, Jared," she replies, flashing a quick smile and then tousling his hair, making him grin at her. "Are you still a virgin though? Did she fuck you when you were together?" If Jared was drinking, he would have quite undoubtedly done a spit take. Even after being questioned about dating, he still couldn't believe she would go so far and ask such an intimate question about him.

"Technically, yes, I am still a virgin," Jared answers carefully. "Cassie did give me handjobs and blowjobs, though we never had any actual sex. She left when her parents went to work in England. I suggested and even begged her to just consider a long distance relationship. But she said that there's no point to it and she was never serious about us." He appears relieved, as if he's been wanting to get this off his chest for some time now and has finally vented all of it out.

After a while, Jared gets up and walks towards the toilet, telling Lara that she can keep working for a few minutes until he gets back. Then they can rest and chill out, watching a movie together. She agrees, looking through the notes and mind maps they've already made. It is getting really boring and she can't sit for him to come back so they can get on the couch to watch TV. Lara could also sneakily snuggle up to him as well.

Suddenly, a favorite tab on the screen catches her eye. The girl never thought he'd use Reddit, least of all frequent enough to add it to his favorite list. Curious, Lara clicks on it. Going to his profile page, she is shocked by what she sees. It turns out that Jared has made many posts in the last month asking for a sexting partner, often describing himself as a horny submissive bitch. On some of them, he even calls himself a stupid whore who needs to get fucked by superior women.

Hands trembling, the jock then opens her crush's chat. What awaits stuns her further. Jared's actually sent several pictures of his dick to random girls over the past month. The boy requested a lot of nude selfies from his partners, offering to give cum-tributes. And this sweet, innocent teen actually delivers, taking photos of himself jerking off to and cumming all over girls' nudes. It is in these pictures that she notices his birthmark, a red spot where his left thigh meets his hip, inches away from his balls.

Lara is unconsciously turned on. His dick is much smaller than the ones she is used to, at only five inches. But the fact that it is Jared's more than makes up for that shortcoming. She finds herself rubbing her crotch through her booty shorts, feeling her pussy getting wet with arousal. Her juices are flowing, seeping out of the slit, her labia glistening. The horny teenager slips a couple of fingers into her panties, playing with the swollen clitoris.

All of a sudden, the girl could hear the sound of the toilet being flushed. Quickly closing the tab, she removes her fingers from her groin, sucking them to get rid of the traces of her cunt juice. Just in time too, because not long after that Jared is back next to her and they then resume studying together for another few minutes. Once that is all done and dusted, the two head down to the living room to watch a movie together, like the boy promised they would.

It makes her feel so warm to have his arms wrapped around her body. Lara is also still very turned on from what she's seen earlier. She begins to fantasize about giving Jared a nude selfie and asking him to cum-tribute her, but realizes she can't do that without letting him know she knows about his Reddit activities. Jared's used a pseudonym for that, most likely to prevent anyone who knows him from finding out about it.

She keeps on finding more and more excuses to hang out with him other than when they are studying together. Her flings with other guys become fewer as she slowly adapts, deciding to try to stop sleeping with other guys. Even if Lara can't go out with Jared, the girl doesn't want to be with anyone else either. It becomes very noticeable to Ann and Melissa, who has by now figured out exactly what is going on with their friend.

"Lara, if you like Jared that much, then just ask him out," Melissa tells her best friend with Ann nodding her agreement, both of them looking exasperated. "I mean, he is nice enough. We don't care that he's a geek. You deserve to be happy." Lara looks at her appreciatively but still feels reluctant to give herself hope for the possibility of dating Jared. She has had her last sex marathon with four guys two weeks ago and is now trying to cope with the stress of quitting.

"Thanks a lot, but what if the others don't accept it. I mean, not everyone would be as open-minded about this as you two are," the beautiful teenager replies, messing up her long, black hair in sheer desperation. The volleyball girl has never been this frustrated in her entire life. Everything about Jared is making her moon over him. His shyness, which used to irritate her so much, is now a massive turn on. The way she lightly smiles at her and blushes, everything about how he acts, they all make her want to pounce on him like a lioness jumping her prey. "And he might not even reciprocate."

"The others will just have to deal with it," Ann intercedes. "You are the best one out of all of us. No question about that. They'd learn to deal with Jared becoming one of us soon enough. And if he doesn't reciprocate, then you can fuck him until he's drunk on your pussy. We'd hold him down in place for you to have your way with him." The image of her friends holding Jared down by the arms while she fucks the boy against his will is quite hot, Lara thinks, feeling her cunt getting very moist at the mental image.

Slowly but surely, she is becoming a little more open to the notion of taking Jared as hers, but then there is still the mental obstacle that she has to overcome. The pride which means it will be difficult for her to just accept her deep feelings for a nerd. It's more challenging to deal with than she ever thought, although she is getting closer to just forgetting all about the effects it will have on her social life.

And then everything goes wrong for Lara. She has just made up her mind and decided to fuck Jared and make him her boyfriend. But a student transfers back days after she reached her decision. And that is none other than Cassie, the girl Jared used to be in a serious relationship with. It's clear their feelings for each other are still there from how they react when they see each other back at their high school again.

"C C Cassie?" Jared stammers as he gapes at his ex-girlfriend, the one whom he used to and still secretly loves. It's been five months since they last saw each other and his heart is now beating wildly in his chest as she looks at him with nothing but adoration in her eyes. "But how? I mean, your parents, they..." He couldn't finish as she approaches and envelopes him in a hug, right in front of an absolutely pissed Lara. Granted, she and Jared are only friends, but the girl is still feeling jealous and possessive.

"Shhh, honey, it's okay," Cassie whispers, brushing away the drops of tears on his cheeks. "I'm back now. They decided to come back and now I'm back here with you. I'm so sorry I broke up with you, baby. Can you forgive me? Can we have another go at this?" He quickly nods, smiling brightly at her. Truthfully Jared has begun to move on and caught some feelings for Lara, but she's been fucking around until very recently, so he had absolutely no idea about her feelings for him. So now he's leaning towards Cassie, the one that he knows for certain is in love with him.

"Will you promise you won't leave me again? It nearly broke me when you left the first time. I don't think I'll be able to go on if you make me go through that twice," he looks at her meaningfully, as Lara continues to stand there behind him, her fists clenched tightly, gritting her teeth. God, this Cassie girl is making it unbelievably hard for her not to throw a good old straight right to her jaw. It's all she can do to stop herself from punching this conniving bitch trying to steal her Jared.

"I promise, baby. I'll never leave you again. I'm yours," she says, pressing her lips against his. Lara is now reminding herself that murder is an illegal act and she won't be able to be with her Jared if she gets herself locked up behind bars. No, this requires another solution other than brute force. Violence is not the key to resolving the issue at hand. She forces herself to wear a fake smile as the two hold hands and walk to their class.

It becomes a highly unbearable month for her as the teenager has to witness the boy she wants going out with another person. Soon, she figures out that her feelings run much deeper than just a mere crush now, and that she is actually in love with that lovable dork. Lara couldn't get to sleep without staring at a photo of him longingly first. He is almost like an obsession for the girl.

The plan strikes her completely unaware one morning as she wakes up. It hits her like a ton of bricks, overwhelming the jock with the simplicity of the idea and how that makes the plot even better. She grins to herself smugly as she looks at the picture of Jared on her bedside table. "Oh, baby. You are going to be mine now," Lara whispers, caressing his face with love in her eyes. All she needs to do is meet with Cassie and mess with her head.

She manages to set up a meeting between them at a local coffee shop. The girl heads there early, wanting to be ahead of the schedule. That way, Lara will have some time to go over what she is going to say in her head, just before her unknowing nemesis arrives at the place. It's the perfect place for this, where she and Jared have had some light snacks together during breaks. Once Cassie arrives, she doesn't give her a chance to say anything.

"I want to tell you that I've been fucking your boyfriend for the past month," Lara lies with a straight face, her statement astonishing Cassie. "He's only about five inches, but very good with his tongue and more than makes up with oral. We were actually already banging before you came back, but he and I don't want to stop. So you will have to put up with your boyfriend spreading his slender legs for another girl."

"W W What?" the bespectacled brunette asks, disbelief evident in her voice as she takes in the much more beautiful girl's words. "I don't believe you! Jared would never cheat on me." Lara smirks at this, knowing what she is about to say will definitely convince this weakling of her lie. Already, her poor self-esteem has caused Cassie to start thinking that her boyfriend might cheat on her with an extremely beautiful teen like Lara.

"He's got this red birthmark between the top of his left leg and his groin," Lara declares, devastating Cassie who has seen that before but doesn't know that Lara could find out from Jared's Reddit chats. "How else could I possibly know about that, huh?" With that, Cassie now breaks down into tears, before stumbling out of the cafe, sobbing in anguish. Lara smirks to herself, very pleased with the outcome she received.

Everything is going according to plan, she thinks, driving home half an hour later. She is now exuberant, knowing that Jared's and Cassie's relationship has just been permanently severed by her manipulation. It was even easier than she had expected. Almost boring, even, except for how Lara has just successfully used the plot to secure herself a future with her sweet, dearest Jared.

Once she gets back to the mansion, she heads upstairs to her bedroom to start talking to her friends who are already waiting there. She has called and told them about her plan before launching it, and now they are eager to hear the details of how it went off. Needless to say, both are very impressed by her successful endeavor. Melissa, in particular, is quite vocal in her praise, and she, just like Ann, is more than eager to take part in the next phase, which is going to begin once Jared shows up here. They know he would come after Cassie confronts him with his alleged infidelity, and he does turn up not long after.

"What did you tell my girlfriend?" he angrily demands, upset for once in his entire life. "She just slapped me and told me we're done, because I supposedly cheated on her with you." Lara smirks and nods to Melissa and Ann, who each seize one of his arms and drag him to the bed before pinning him down. They are both on the volleyball team with Lara and each individually stronger than Jared. When faced with both, he has absolutely zero chance to free himself.

As he thrashes about wildly, Lara approaches, lying over him on her large King-sized bed. She bends down, dipping her head forward to place a gentle kiss on his lips. Jared couldn't believe what was happening. Right after Cassie accused him of having an affair and called him a whore in front of their friends, before slapping him hard and telling him she hates him now, he came directly to Lara's house to demand an explanation. Now he's being held down by the two strong girls while she is making out with him, forcing her tongue inside his mouth.

"Just shut up. You're getting raped today," Melissa snaps at her friend's object of desire. Lara is like her sister and she wants her to be happy. If that requires helping her rape the guy she loves, then she will gladly do it.

Feeling mischievous, Lara extends her hand, grabbing his genitals through his pants. Jared gasps, trying to dislodge the girl's hand. She responds by moving her fingers down, cupping Jared's balls and squeezing gently. "Shhh. I don't care if you want this or not. I'm going to play with these for a while." Ann is still keeping him trapped down on the bed with Melissa's help, even though each of them could easily overpower him on her own. Lara could do it by herself as well, but wants her friends' help so she could focus entirely on this.

"L Lara, wait," he begins. The boy is shocked when she unzips his pants and lowers his boxers, revealing an already stiffening tool. His penis is only five inches when completely hard. It's pathetic compared to the guys Lara fucked. Still, she finds Jared cute and loves him, and wants to toy with him. Fondling the erection, she strokes it up and down. "Please don't do this." He wants to go talk to Cassie and explain everything, but it's becoming harder to think with her experienced hand caressing his rigid tool. Plus, the boy is also secretly in love with her. He is just very upset she sabotaged his relationship with Cassie with her lies.

"Shush, you," Lara replies, continuing to fondle his erection. Pumping it, she squeezes the shaft expertly, making him gasp with every movement of her fist. "You've been pussyteasing me for so long, Jared. You're basically asking for it with how hard you are. You pretend to be a good boy but I know you're actually a dirty little whore. You want a strong woman like me to fuck you senseless, don't you?"