The Volleyball Queen’s Dork

Story Info
Sporty teen fucks nerd boy into submission.
8.9k words
4.09
31k
51
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters in sexual situations are 18 years of age and older.

Lara Monroe gets up from her bed. Yawning, the beautiful teenager runs her fingers through her thick, glossy black hair. She stretches out her long, athletic limbs. Getting out of bed, the eighteen years old walks over to the bathroom. Then she removes her pajamas, stepping into the shower stall. Turning the faucet, Lara sighs as the warm water cascades over her figure, slightly muscular yet curvy. Her body is sculpted, perfect from playing volleyball.

Feeling horny, she caresses her round boobs with one hand, feeling the soft, large mounds while the other reaches down to play with her sex. Gasping, she leans against the tiled wall, inserting fingers inside her vagina. She pumps them in and out, moaning as the water flows down her toned body. Lara stuffs her tight box, fingering herself as she squeezes her tits, rubbing her clitoris with her thumb.

Eventually, she decides to finish up and begin pistoning quickly, thrusting her hand into the tunnel repeatedly. After a minute of this, the girl cries out in orgasm, squirting all over the floor. Her pussy juices gushes out in waves, the clear liquid streaming out everywhere. She happily washes away, then lathers up with soap and rinsing, before getting out of the shower to go brush her pearly white teeth.

After that, she fits her round, firm derrière into a short miniskirt, one that molds very snugly around her muscular asscheeks, making her butt cleavage clearly visible. She is going commando today, wearing no panties. The thought of that excites her as she puts on her bra and crop top. Lara knows she is hot and isn't afraid to flaunt it. Once done, the teenager heads downstairs to the kitchen, where she finds a pre-made breakfast waiting for her, along with a note from her mom.

Reading it, she finds that her parents won't be coming home today. The girl smiles. It means that Lara will be able to bring home some studs to get fucked by. She is a sex-crazed teen, bordering on if not fully blown nymphomaniac, addicted to the feeling of being filled up by hot cum. Lara has already slept with the entire football and basketball teams, and is seriously hooked on their massive dicks.

She is a size queen, preferring to have guys who are at least eight inches do her. Once, Lara changed her mind about having a one night stand with one of the hotter boys because he is only six inches. Nothing makes her feel better than a beefy pole shafting her cunt until she cums all over it. The teenage girl has a philandering pussy, with far too many notches in her bedpost to count. Lara doesn't even care that they used her ; she used them just as much.

Having finished the meal, the curvaceous jock then drives her BMW straight to school. It's the perfect life for her, being drop dead gorgeous, popular and wealthy, with her father owning a vineyard out in the countryside. And of course, the cock buffet, which being so beautiful secures for her, never failing to get muscular boys in her bed whenever she is horny, which is very often.

As soon as she arrives, the bombshell is greeted by her friends Melissa and Ann. "Hey! Fucked any hot guys last night?" Melissa gets straight to the point, making Lara roll her eyes. "I'm serious. God, I only got railed by three last week. Really feeling down right now." She is probably the most sexually active, perverted girl at school, following Lara herself.

"Two hot guys," Lara replies, fetching some stuff from her locker. "Ethan and Alex double teamed me. It felt really great to have both cumming inside me at the same time, one in my ass and the other in my pussy." Ann snickers at this. The redhead is not quite as promiscuous as the other two, with her personal record being only ten guys a month. Melissa has bagged 25 guys in just the previous month. Lara, meanwhile, once fucked a staggering 70 guys in one month.

Ann then decides to ask "Will you tell us how it happened?" Lara has a pensive look on her face, pretending to think about it. This only irritates Anna. She knows full well her friend loves to boast about her hook-ups. "Come on! I told you all about that time I let Pete fuck me in the school closet, didn't I? Now fess up! Give the details!" At this Melissa starts chuckling.

"Look, Ann, if you think fucking Pete in the closet is impressive, you should hear about that time I had sex right in the library," Melissa says. "That was absolutely wild. We were in the corner and he was sitting on the chair while I was bouncing up and down on his lap...." She is cut off by a glare from Ann, who has heard Melissa brag about getting banged in public places enough times already. That whore is such a voyeur, Ann thinks to herself.

"Right, fine," Lara starts, quickly drawing the two's attention back to her. "Well, I brought them over to my place. The pair started getting me in the mood, taking turns making out with me. You two know how much I enjoy French-kissing. One second Ethan's tongue was probing in my mouth, and the next I was locking lips with Alex. After that, they took me to bed and laid down."

"What happened next?" Melissa questions, shoving books inside her bag.

"We stripped and screwed. I was between their powerful bodies. Ethan lined up his shaft with my pussy and shoved it in. At the same time, Alex slammed his fuck-stick in my asshole from behind. You two should try it sometime. There is no better feeling on Earth than being sandwiched between two well-endowed handsome guys. Man, I was in heaven when they started fucking me together, stuffing both of my holes at the same time. And they cummed at the same time, too. Feeling them dump their huge loads inside my cunt and ass made me squirt all over the mattress."

"You are such a lucky bitch," Ann says, shaking her head enviously. "I mean, you always get the best guys, and now you got two of them to agree to bed you at the same time? How luckier can you get?"

The three share a laugh and then head to their first class of the day. It's Literature and none of them like it very much. Lara, in particular, detests it. She finds the subject to be boring and would rather be practicing volleyball with her teammates and giving blowjobs in the locker rooms afterwards. Sighing, she enters the room with her companions and they all get to their seats. Then the girls wait as their classmates file in.

Once the teacher himself arrives, he immediately starts recapping all of the material covered in their previous session. Then, the middle-aged man instructs them to pair up and work together on an assignment. Lara groans, knowing before she's even turned to look that Melissa and Anna have already paired with each other. The other girls have all found themselves partners too. She just sighs as they mouth 'sorry' to her. Most admire her looks and status, but dismiss her as a dumb slut.

She decides to work with one of the best history students, Jared. He is sitting by himself, looking idly at the textbook. So that means he doesn't have a partner, too. Lara then walks over to him, looking at the glasses-wearing, thin boy. "We'll work together, twerp," she tells Jared curtly, not bothering to be pleasant. This geek is a loser, way beneath her and very fortunate she lowers herself to talk to him. He shouldn't expect her to be nice.

"Um, sure. Okay!" Jared replies, chuckling nervously. He curls a strand of his hair, tucking it behind his ear. It slightly amused her how flustered she got him, now red-faced from being acknowledged by the sexiest girl in their school. But Lara is also annoyed as he stutters. "S S So, should w we get started now?" The girl rolls her eyes dramatically, irritated by all the pointless stammering.

"Yes, we can. But can you please stop with the stuttering?" Lara snaps at him, her beautiful face etched with clear frustration. "It's so fucking annoying. What are you, like, twelve years old?" He looks very hurt by her words, so hurt that she almost feels bad. Almost. This little piece of shit deserves it for being such a whimpering bitch, she thinks to herself as she sits down next to him.

"S S Sorry," he replies, still stuttering, making her glare at him. "I I'm v very nervous talking to new people." Lara snorts, deciding not to say anymore than what's absolutely necessary for their project. The only reason she chose him, after all, is that he is very good at history and always works hard in this subject. That's all. She isn't going to befriend him or anything like that. He can go jump off a cliff for all she care.

She nods and the two begin working. It turns out even better than she thought since he actually seems to enjoy this subject very much, and isn't just good at it. This means he finds himself doing the majority of the work they needed to do that day without her having to put in much effort. Lara isn't really surprised by this though. After all, Jared is the quintessential good, nerdy boy. He spends all of his time studying in the library and never shows up at the parties. If anyone wants to find him, then they can easily locate the teen at his usual spot where his nose is buried in a book.

"Give me your address, loser, so we can work together after school," Lara tells him at the end of the class, when the bell is ringing. Jared nods, quickly scribbling something on a piece of paper and handing it to her, before heading to his next lesson. She pockets it, staring at the back of the boy's head. He is cute, she will have to give him that. And very sweet too. Looking at him for a few more seconds, the girl then leaves, going to her own class.

The rest of the day passes by relatively uneventfully. She goes through Math and Physics with much more enjoyment but not a lot happens. Lara ends up having fun during volleyball practice at lunch but that is it. Nothing else exciting. School is boring this way. And after school she'll have to go to Jared's place to discuss the project. Of course, he already did most of the work for today but she'd still like to participate in further tasks.

When the girl arrives at the address he gave her, she knocks and waits patiently on the porch. Looking down at her watch, Lara taps her foot. She wants to get this over with as soon as she can so she can go to the party at Melissa's afterwards. The quicker that dork could open the door, the better. There is no reason for Lara to spend any more time at this lowlife's house than she has to.

When he finally opens it, the girl huffs and makes her way inside. "Get in," he mutters shyly, flushed, not noticing that Lara's already made herself at home. She struts to his couch, plopping her huge rear end down onto the cushion. It's okay, but nowhere near as opulent as her own place. The girl just waits for him to join her. "I-I I'll be a minute. L Let me g grab some stuff f first."

The two then proceed to get to work right away. Now that they aren't surrounded by classmates and are in his home, Jared isn't as nervous. His anxiety is still there but he's got a much firmer grip on himself. The boy does still stutter but can form more sentences. It irritates her but Lara lets that slide, knowing full well that her supreme beauty is responsible for putting him in such a state.

As he begins to get more comfortable with her presence though, Jared smiles. It's a bright, radiant smile that conveys a sense of boyish innocence that could mesmerize her the way she has never been mesmerized before in her entire life. All of a sudden, she can see the cuteness in him that has always been there yet managed to elude her sight. Up until this very moment, at least. Now there is no more hiding it from her.

Lara starts to find him kind of adorkable, but there is no way she will ever admit that out loud to anyone. Not to mention sleeping with him. Having sex with a nerd like this one would definitely ruin her social reputation and cause irreparable damage to her standing at the top of the hierarchy. So she tries to put that thought at the back of her mind, shoving it aside for as much as she can.

Eventually, their studying session is over and Lara leaves to go to her friend's party. She heads outside and gets into her car, waving back at him before driving off. It amazes her how different she now feels about that twerp after spending just an afternoon with him alone. He is really sweet and makes her feel flutters in her stomach from how he smiles so shyly. Still, she dismisses it quickly, knowing that it's time to go choose some hot guy to screw.

Once she gets there, she finds it already in full swing. Her friends are dancing and drinking, gathering around in large hordes. Everyone is having fun, although some look like they are about to throw up from too much alcohol. Still, the atmosphere is one that Lara is already quite used to. Both Ann and Melissa are leading a lucky guy each upstairs to fuck.

Lara decides to have another threesome, finding her targets immediately. Larry is one of the best football players in their school, and so is Marvin. Both guys have excellent physiques and all their ex-girlfriends said that they are excellent in the sack. Even Lara who has had them in her before, albeit one at a time, considers them to be skillful lovers. Now she is determined to be spitroasted by the two.

"Hey, guys," she greets the duo. "Wanna have a threesome? One of you could get a blowjob from me while the other stuffs my pussy." Neither of them are surprised by her suggestion. They know as well as everyone else how much of a slut Lara is. She is a fucking whore and proud of it. Without saying anything, the pair immediately follows her upstairs to a spare bedroom, captivated by the sight of her swaying, round buttocks.

As soon as they are in, the girl performs a nice little striptease, getting rid of her clothes and revealing her fit body, running her hands all over her ample tits and full, luscious ass. Larry is practically drooling at the sight of those muscular buttcheeks. Then, she gets down on her knees and removes their pants and underwear. "I'll jack you two off. Whoever cums first only gets my mouth. The other will get my cunt." Both of them are perfectly fine with cumming in Lara's mouth, but her tight snatch is legendary. Nobody can explain how snug it still is after she's been banged by more men than the girl can count.

Using her fists, she begins masturbating the two boys. Both of them have large appendages, with Larry's being eight inches and Marvin's reaching ten inches. Her hands stroke up and down their equipment, pumping them. Her eyes are filled with lust as she looks at them, extremely horny from holding the majestic cocks. They are so veiny, throbbing with each movement she makes.

The girl delivers expert handjobs, caressing the tools. She feels them pulsating each time she jerks them off. Larry is now grunting. This lets Lara know that he is closer than Marvin. Wanting to get the threesome started soon, the girl rubs her thumb all over the underside, attacking his frenulum. Her assault on that sensitive spot, drives him mad with pleasure, turning on the already horny girl even more as he leaks an obscene volume of pre-cum

It doesn't take very long before he is moaning loudly. By now, Marvin is also panting, his face contorted in bliss, trying desperately to hold back. He needs to outlast Larry if he wants to be the one to cum inside Lara's pussy tonight. Fortunately, Larry is clearly about to bust his nut any second now. It won't be very long before Lara forces him to cum all over her pretty face.

And he does end up ejaculating first. With a roar, Larry starts cumming, spraying copious amounts of the stick white liquid all over the girl's beautiful face. He coats her, decorating Lara's features with his semen, drenching her forehead, cheeks and lips with his seed. It makes her have a mini climax of her own when she feels all the cum landing on her, soaking her face.

Seconds later, Marvin too orgasms. His dick throb violently as he unleashes torrents of semen across her face, spewing cum all over her just like Larry did. For a few moments, both of the boys are cumming all over Larry's face together. Then Larry stops, while Marvin keeps on shooting ejaculate onto her for a few more moments, before his orgasm ends as well. Both of them are still hard though, seeing her hot, nude body being more than enough to keep the boys perpetually aroused.

"Well done, Marvin," Lara declares. "Since you lasted longer, you'll get to pump your second load into my womb." The teenager quickly gets on all fours on the bed, thrusting out her thick backside arrogantly. Lara knows how much her amazing ass turns guys on and is very proud of it. She shivers as he grabs her firm buttcheeks, pressing his cockhead against her vagina.

Larry, meanwhile, is already in front of her, preparing to enter her mouth. It takes Lara a moment to appreciate what she is about to receive. Just after a passionate threesome the previous night, the girl is now about to indulge herself with another one. Her cunt is tingling with pleasure as Marvin starts inserting his tool into the warm orifice from behind, holding onto her firm ass.

She swallows Larry's length, sliding it down to her throat, burying the entire thing within. The horny girl moans around his cock as his friend drills her pussy, filling her cunt from behind with his massive girth. Now they are spit roasting her the way she wants, one facefucking her while the other pounds her pussy. There is no other thing in this world that feels this wonderful.

"Damn, your cunt is so tight, bitch," Marvin growls, slamming his hips, pistoning his large dick in and out of the hole, wrecking the snatch with his aggressive thrusts. He keeps on fucking the girl, spearing her canal with the huge weapon, plunging it deep into her. Lara rams her ass backwards, impaling her vagina with the monster cock, her greedy pussy swallowing it.

Her mouth is still sucking on Larry's very sensitive rod, tongue swirling around the crown. She bobs her head back and forth, deepthroating the muscular footballer enthusiastically. The combination of the two cocks sends her to a fiery orgasm as she squirts on Marvin's cock. He keeps on pushing the tool deep inside her vagina though, fucking her to a second orgasm within seconds of the third.

"You're such a good little cocksucking whore," Larry sneers, brutally fucking the raven haired teen's throat. His rough treatment of her makes her even hornier that soon she is having her third orgasm, pussy juices flowing out all over Marvin's huge shaft. Marvin is now pillaging her insides, the friction between the rod and her linings sending her into a foggy haze as she keeps on getting banged senseless by the two.

Eventually Marvin grabs a rough hold of the teen's muscular ass before crying out in orgasm, spraying ropes of cum deep into her cunt. Her pussy eagerly contracts, squeezing out all of his seed, milking his cock for semen. Within seconds, his balls are emptied, drained of cum in her hungry pussy. She wrings the last spurts into her womb before releasing his trapped tool, as he falls back, completely fucked out.

Larry thunders as he starts jizzing inside her warm throat, allowing her suck his cum out of him as she rubs his balls, coaxing as much out as she could. His hard cock is a firehose, pumping semen directly into her belly before his orgasm ends and he withdraws the tool from within her. As he removes his shaft, the last strands of Larry's juice enters her mouth and she holds it in.

Now both her mouth and cunt are filled up with semen, her favorite dish in the world. She smiles at Larry, before swallowing his cum. Then the girl dips her finger into her raw cunt, moaning slightly, before bringing Mavin's semen up to her lips and eating that too. Both guys look at her with self-satisfied smirks on their faces, before they leave the room to head home.