The Volleyball Queen’s Dork

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jacking him off, she stares into the boy's eyes with pure love as her friends keep him down on the mattress. "This is how much I love you, baby. I'm going to rape you until you're completely addicted to my pussy and can't think of anyone else." Bending down, Lara swipes the tip of her tongue across the underside of the cockhead, licking it like the most delicious lollipop in the world, before engulfing it in her mouth and sliding her full, pouty lips down to the base.

Humming sensuously around his tool, she takes delight in how the vibrations have affected him, making him moan so sweetly. She bobs her head up and down on his lap, fellating Jared like a pro, sucking his dick as though her life depends on it. He is now thrashing about much less than he did earlier, giving in and succumbing to the pleasure of her wet mouth blowing him. Lara knows her excellent blowjob is overpowering his defenses, breaking him down, rendering him incapable of mounting a resistance.

She signals for Melissa and Ann to let go of him, and when they do, she grabs his wrists and pins them down again herself. "Please stop, Lara," Jared whimpers once she's gathered both of his wrists in one hand and used her free hand to yank down her booty shorts and panties. He tries to get up from the bed but she is much stronger than him. The girl smirks, holding his swollen penis and guiding the tip past her entrance, lowering her body. Her cunt easily swallows his tool inside, sheathing the cock as she slides down him in one movement. Jared screams out, shocked by the pleasure of his cock being buried balls deep in her pussy. He has just been deflowered by the hottest girl in school, against his will no less.

"Congratulations. You're no longer a virgin," Ann taunts, mocking Jared from her chair after her friend has deflowered the boy. She and Melissa snicker as he spasm from their friend's right cunt. They've never witnessed anything like this before. Both watch in fascination as Lara begins to fuck her oblivious dork, riding his pole. Her snatch is gripping the shaft, the insides bunching around him like a satin glove.

Jared can't control the sound he is now making. He is moaning involuntarily as she bounces on his rock hard rod, impaling herself with his appendage. Clenching her vagina, Lara grins at his reaction, as his mouth falls open and his eyes roll into the back of his head. She fucks him harder now, starting to pound more aggressively. Thrusting, the athletic girl drives his body into the bed with each downward move.

"You like that, baby? You like getting fucked by me," Lara whispers in a devilish voice, beginning to fuck the boy violently. "That bitch never fucked you before. And she won't now. I'm fucking you so good you won't even be able to get hard for another girl again. Your dick is mine now, Jared. You are mine." Her hips move faster as she gyrates, her muscular ass crashing down on his weak thighs with each bounce, her strong legs flexing powerfully.

With her large ass slapping against his balls, Jared is now getting lost to the delirious pleasure. The boy starts to moan in a slutty tone as she brutally fucks him, screwing his brains out. Her body is incredibly fit, constantly pounding him without showing any sign of getting tired, whereas he is now breathing haggardly. The inside of her cunt is searing his groin, squeezing tightly around his staff as she slides up and down. The friction is blissful, making him feel incredible pleasure.

Suddenly, Jared finds that getting fucked by Lara is now too much to handle and cries out loud, before his balls begin to unload multiple jets of semen. Cumming violently, his dick sprays his seed into the inside of her twat, coating her womb with his jizz. She smirks victoriously, continuing to ride, using her magnificent pussy to milk him of his sticky cum. It takes a minute before his cock stops spasming, having deposited a healthy load of sperm in her womb.

"I won, baby. My pussy broke you. You're mine now, and your dick is mine to fuck whenever I want. Got that? I can fuck your dick whenever I'm horny. And I still am." She moves off from on top of him and lies down next to his body, spreading her creamy thick thighs. Dipping her fingers into her snatch, she spreads her lower lips, revealing the huge amount of cum he's released inside her. "Good thing I've got an IUD in me. Now come here and give me a second round. You're putting your cock back in my pussy and fucking me, right now."

Now is Jared's chance to escape. He has gotten up on his feet and can now make a run for it. Looking to his side, he is a bit surprised that the two girls who initially pinned him down are now wearing blissful expressions on their faces, their hands stuck in their panties. They must have fingered themselves to their own climaxes while watching Lara fuck him, he realizes. Yet his dick is still throbbing, pointing at the entrance to Lara's love tunnel. And his balls are still aching, full of another batch of his batter, an offering meant to be spilled in the altar that is the cunt of this goddess. A sacrifice of his semen to please the divine young woman who has taken him and made him hers. She has fucked his brains out and made him stupid with her cunt, turning him into a bimbo whose only thought is to cum.

The mind-broken, pussy-addicted boy could only choke back a sob as he drives his penis into her twat, this time plunging into the confines of her cunt willingly. "That's it, my good boy. You don't love Cassie anymore. She doesn't deserve you. She trusted someone else over you. She doesn't love you the way I do," Lara declares as she smirks triumphantly, knowing her pussy had broken him completely and made him her sex slave. The boy she loves is now her private little slut, and she intends to let him know it.

"Come on, slut. You can fuck me harder than that. Stick your slutty little cock as deep into me as you can," the arrogant teen orders him in a haughty tone, driving up with her powerful thighs, before wrapping her legs around his torso and locking her ankles on his back. Somehow, her degrading him with those words turns him on even more, making him much harder. "Keep on fucking me, you stupid whore. Your only purpose in life is to serve me and make me happy. Fuck me as hard as you can."

She uses her arms and legs for leverage, pulling him as far inside her canal as his cock can go, trapping him inside. "I I, urghhh, c can't last m much longer," he says, breathing rapidly, panting loudly like a bitch in heat. Lara wouldn't let him rest though, still forcing him to fuck her with her muscular legs locked around him. "I g got to a stop now. I j j just cummed earlier. I don't think I... Ahhhh. Oh god. Oooooh."

As he cries out louder she keeps his dick in her pussy, almost crushing it in a vice-like grip. "You're not going to stop. You're going to keep fucking me until you cum inside me again. You're just my dumb, fucking whore, Jared." Hearing her call him a whore again makes the boy hornier and hornier as he pistons in and out of her molten cunt with his tool, spearing her twat, feeling the mixture of his own cum and her pussy juice sloshing around the shaft.

Eventually, her words and spasming pussy send him over the edge once more as Jared screams out, jizzing in her cunt once more. He shrieks as his cock pulsates, cumming inside the gorgeous jock who is smiling up at him victoriously, knowing she has won with him unloading his cum in her for the second time of that day. Her sweet, adorable nerd is now a slut for her and her alone.

"I love you, Jared," she whispers as he collapses next to her on the bed, Melissa and Ann leaving the room to give them some privacy to cuddle.

"I love you too, Lara," he admits to her.

Ten years later

Lara has just returned from a day at work. Being a young executive at one of the largest companies in the city, she makes a lot of money and that, coupled with her family's fortune, allows her to keep on living the high life. Dressed in the most expensive clothes, she looks just as ravishing as she did back in high school.

Opening the front door, she is delighted to find her lovely husband Jared, kneeling on the floor, completely naked. Kicking the door shut behind her, she says "Hi, sweetie!" Then the woman drops her short skirt and things to the floor, revealing her hairy cunt to him. Grabbing the back of his head, she presses his face to her crotch, feeling his lips on her cunt and his tongue inside the orifice. As submissive as he was back when they were in high school, she thinks to herself happily.

Life is so perfect.

Author's note : Like always, please let me know how you found this story's plot and what you think of the characters. I truly do value your feedback. Thank you all for reading.