The Volly Pt .02

Story Info
Neighbors turn voyeurs when the sun goes down.
1.4k words
4.54
4.6k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Kyle woke that next morning, he couldn't help but notice the intense longing for the day to pass and night to fall, once more. The curves of Sarah's body as she removed her clothes and stepped into the bath still burned in his mind. How full and natural her breasts were; DD's or better, if he had to guess. How her nipples stood erect and carried a dark enough complexion to stand out against her porcelain skin. How her hips broke the fall of her waist with deep cuves, highlighting her feminine body. And how her round ass looked as she bent once more to check the water before stepping in, one pointed foot at a time. Thinking about last night made his morning wood throb.

Kyle got up and forced himself to start his day. In this state of mind, he would have to simply go through the motions to get to the end of this approaching work day.

When quitting time came, Kyle left work and grabbed dinner on the way home. A sub and a bag of chips would make for a quick dinner so he could shower and get settled into his viewing post. How hopeful he had been, today; how excited he was thinking of the show that he may get to enjoy later that evening. Now, that time was almost here.

Kyle showered and threw on some thin joggers before climbing across his bed and settling in. The sun was down, now, so it made the view into ger room clear. He sat there scrolling his phone for close to an hour when he noticed some movement coming down the hallway, leading into the room. There she was, and judging by the fact she shut her door behind her, she was there to stay.

Sarah walked around the room per usual. Setting a glass down, stowing some things away in a drawer, the typical things a person does when getting settled for the night. As Sarah walked to the bathroom, Kyle's heart began to race. "Here it is," he thought, as he looked on more intently. Sarah flicked on the bathroom light before turning to the bathtub. She bent low, her ass held high, and started filling the tub. Still dressed, she begins to remove her shirt, but pauses, looking towards the window.

It took Kyle a few seconds to realize that she was looking his way. His heart shot to his toes when he made the connection and then realized the light of his phone was potentially illuminating his face, peering out at her. Frantically, he locked his phone and sat still, waiting to see what she done next.

Sarah done the one thing he was most afraid of; she shut the bathroom door and went inside. "Oh no, what have I done?!" Kyle thought. "What an idiot, I had a good thing going."

No sooner than he had formed those thoughts, the bathroom door opened once more. This time, Sarah was wearing a thin robe and by the looks of how it hugged her body, only the thin robe. She stepped out of the bathroom and walked to the window. She reached up to adjust the two curtains, but when she did, she let go of her robe, revealing her side, hip, belly, and gorgeous breast; just enough of a tease to have Kyle's focus lock back on her. As she adjusted the curtain, Sarah looked straight into Kyle's room. When she was finished, she turned, dropped her robe to the floor, and walked the length of her room, totally nude, back to the bathroom. Kyle watched, amazed, as her fleshy ass bounced with each step.

"She knows I'm watching and is okay with it..." Kyle said aloud.

Sarah, now in the bathroom and under the warm lights, lingers, her hips swaying slowly, her hands gliding over her belly, her sides, her breasts. She brings one foot up and rests it on the edge of the tub. Her hand travels between her legs, but the view is blocked by her thigh. She slides inthe bath and disappears.

Kyle gets up from the bed and removes his boxers that have been growing increasingly more uncomfortable as his cock began to swell to full mast. Now, standing in his own room, stark naked, Kyle felt alive with testosterone and desire flooding through him. His cock was throbbing hard, his balls full and hanging low. He felt like he could fuck for hours, if given the chance.

He walked to the bedside table, closest to the window and pulled out his Fleshlight and a jar of coconut oil. Unable to wait, he lubed up his cock with the oil and dove into the stroker one deep time. "Fuck, I need some pussy," he thought as his cock began to warm the silicone. He found his rhythm and went to work. Long strokes, legs spread wide, his balls hanging freely while giving a small dance from time to time with oure energy.

Kyle lost himself in his strokes. It had been weeks since he masturbated; months since he'd had a real woman. He didn't realize how much stress he was carrying until it began to melt away in this moment. As he stroked, he began to think about Sarah and her round, fat ass; what it would feel like bouncing on top of him. "Sarah!" shot through his mind as he stopped his stroke, cock burried to the hilt, and looked to see if she had came out of the bath yet.

As his eyes focused, he thought he was lost in a dream. Sarah sat on the edge of her bed, a towel wrapped around her, and a smile on her face. "Oh no! How long has she been sitting there, watching me?!" jumped into Kyle's mind. Then, it dawned on him. She HAS been watching ans obviously enjoying the show. Kyle paused and starred back, making it know they were watching each other. Slowly, he began stroking his cock once more; this time, while holding his gaze at Sarah along the way.

As he stroked, his speed grew. He could feel the cum storing up inside him as he reached the point of no return. Sarah could tell he was reaching this point ans lean forward more intently. As she did, her towel came loose and her full natural tits fell forward, hanging freely. She let the hang and even gave them a small sway as Kyle reached his climax. His balls tightened and Sarah watched as his cock pumped cum into the stroker. She could see, even across the road, how hard of an orgasm he had from how much his cock pulsed.

Calming down, Kyle pulled the stroker off his cock, a stream of cum flowing out. Sarah bit her lip as she came to her feet, towel falling to her ankles, walking out of sight. She came back wearing an oversized t-shirt and crawled into be.

Kyle, covered in cum, couldn't believe what just happened. Still on a cloud of ecstasy, he stood and went for a quick shower before crashing into the bed.

The next morning, as Kyle was loading his work bag into his car, he heard, "thanks for that show last night; I have always appreciated a masculine set of balls, so what you had dangling for me done me wonders to see." Sarah said with a smile. Embarrassed, Kyle returns "I'm just glad we share the same passion for watching our neighbor. I wouldn't have needed to put on the show had it not been for you strutting around with that incredible body."

"Are you kidding? Me? Honey, I'm old and could stand to loose a few, or many, pounds. I'm sure theres plenty of young petite things waiting for you." Sarah said.

"Actually, I prefer a woman with curves and especially if she is...more mature, than me." said Kyle.

"Ha! Just say it, OLD!" Sarah teased.

"Well, I am glad I was able to entertain you; but I'll need to get going, now." Kyle said. "I hope you have a great day!"

"You too, hun! I'll look forwrd to seeing you, tonight!" Sarah said as she walked away.

"Tonight?? I must have made a mark on her."

Kyle thought. At this, he could feel himself begin to swell, again. This was going to be another long and hard day.

MS