The Volly Pt .03

Story Info
Neighbors turn voyeurs when the sun goes down.
1.3k words
4.42
3.8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All Kyle could think about that day was how he spent the evening, jerking off in front of a window, and his hot cougar of a neighbor watched him until he was dripping with cum. How did he get so lucky that this new neighbor shared the same love for voyeurism and showing off that he did? It still felt wrong, but seeing as how she enjoyed it, too, he had to believe it was okay and even wanted. Battling these thoughts, back and forth, he finally mustered up the courage that it was simply what was going to happen until one of the two decided to call it off.

Pulling into the neighborhood, Kyle noticed Sarah was outside, appearing to have just picked up her mail. He pulled in his driveway, got out of the car, and said, "good evening! Have a nice day?"

"Oh yes! Just finishing up the inside, getting everything out of boxes and organized. How was your day?"

"Can't say, really; I was a bit distracted all day, had some things on my mind."

"You and me, both. Speaking of, do you have plans, tonight?"

"No ma'am. Was curious what shows may be on, later..."

"Okay, good. I was hoping you'd be in; I hear there's going to be a fun show to watch, later."

"I'll make sure I tune in!" Seth says with a grin.

"Good! But, just one thing..."

"Yes?"

"Don't 'ma'am' me again unless you want me to buy blinds." Sarah said with a laugh.

The two laughed and smiled. Seth noted the genuine happiness and fulfillment he felt in the moment. Life just didn't feel this way, anymore, until now.

"Yes ma...I mean, 10-4! Understood! Won't happen, again! But I am curious..."

"Yes?"

"What would I have to say to get the curtains REMOVED?"

Sarah belly laughed again and gave Seth a wink. "Those are staying, for now, mister."

"Mister? I thought we weren't name calling?"

"Fine; hot stud with the big balls! Is that better?"

Embarrassed, Seth's cheeks turned red. "Shhh! You trying to tell the neighborhood?!"

"Oh, don't act like you're shy!" she said with another wink. "You'll see me later!"

At that, Sarah turned and walked back inside her house. "You'll see me later?" Seth thought, "maybe she meant...whatever it was just a slip in verbiage."

Kyle went in and done his usual nightly tasks. He decided to throw in some pushups and a few arm workouts with the pair of dumbbells he had laying around; he figured if he was to put on a show, a pump wouldn't hurt.

As the sun started to set, Kyle went upstairs. He changed into some grey sweats and nothing else. Pulling a chair over to the window, he turned off the lights and sat back, letting the glow from the street illuminate him. Not too long after he sat down, he saw a faint light turn on in Sarah's hallway, followed by her coming up the stairs. A smile broke across his face.

Sarah walked around the room, as usual. Tidying up for the next day. Then, she added another step to her routine. Stopping at her bedside table, she pulled out a jar followed by something that took her opening the drawer further to remove. Setting both items on the nightstand, she looked Kyle's way and smiled. With the bathroom light on, Sarah walked in and started to undress. Piece by piece, she peeled off her clothes and teased Kyle with views of her body. When she removed the final pieces, she turned, facing Kyle, and smiled as she held a loose handbra over her breasts and shut the bathroom door. Frustrated, Kyle massaged his swelling cock over his sweats. "What was she trying to do to me?" he thought.

About thirty minutes later, Kyle saw her bathroom door open. Again, Sarah stepped out wearing her bathrobe. This time, she walked over to the window and opened it in the middle, slightly, giving enough room for a clear view into her room. Turning her back to him, Sarah drops the robe, revealing a dark green lace one piece wrapped around her curvy body. The ass was cheeky, but not quite a thong; still, it made her round cheeks pop. Looking over her shoulder, Sarah winked before slowly climbing up onto her large bed. Slowly, she bends low, showcasing her ass in the lingerie. Kyle wishes so bad he was there to spank it, squeeze it, taste it.

Turning to sit on the edge of the bed, Sarah slides to the edge. Kyle can't help but notice how the cups of the lingerie has her large breasts spilling over the top. He bites his lip in approval of his view. Smiling, Sarah pulls her massive tits free, one at a time, before she begins playing with her nipples. Kyle is fully erect, but has yet to take his sweats off. His cock print leaves nothing to hide, as is.

Sarah sensually played with her pussy over the lace. Sliding a finger under and running it the length of her lips, lightly patting her clit, all while squeezing her tits with her free hand; she was warming up for a show to return the favor. Reaching down, Sarah pulls at the snaps just below her pussy; with a pop, the lace shoots up, revealing her perfectly bare pussy. Kyle's mouth begins to water at the sight of her thick lips, smooth as can be. Sarah slides her two middle fingers through her folds and brings them up to her mouth, tasting her wetness.

Sarah pauses and stands. Walking slowly around the bed to the nightstand, she grabs the two items from earlier. She walks back around and gets back into her position. Opening the jar, she runs her fingers through it, bringing some to one of the largest and thickest dildos Kyle had ever seen. This thing was thick and carrying at least seven or eight inches with balls and a suction cup on the end. Sarah looked like she was holding a dear friend.

Slowly, she teased her pussy with the head of the dildo. At this point, she focused all her attention on her play, Kyle was just a bystander. Sarah pushed the dildo in and buried it to the balls. She paused here and let the fullness linger. Biting her lip, she began to drive it's length, in and out, or her glistening pussy. As she stroked, her head fell back, making her tits bounce uncontrollably. "Fuck, how I'd love to suck on those," Kyle thought as he watched. Sarah continued to fuck herself deep and increasingly fast.

Kyle was all about her every movement when suddenly it came. Sarah's orgasm came over her and she rode the wave without hesitation. To Kyle's surprise, Sarah began squirting between strokes of the dildo. Up until now, Kyle had only seen this in porn, but found it incredibly hot in person. Burying the dildo to the balls, again, Sarah sat there, squeezing her thighs together, and twitched. Her orgasm had obviously been strong. After a few moments, Sarah looked up. Kyle thought this suggested it was his turn, to be stood up and dropped his sweats, revealing his throbbing cock. As he began to stroke it, Sarah held up a finger and waved it at him, telling him to stop. Confused, Kyle upturned his hands, questioning why. Sarah made motion that she ways going to lay down and pointed at Kyle insisting he does the same.

Slightly disappointed, Kyle does just that and lays back on his own bed. Sarah blew him a kiss across the way and peeled the remaining lingerie off her curvy body.

They both gave a wink and a kiss and climbed in bed. Kyle was as horny and he was frustrated. If only given the chance, he would fuck Sarah to no end.

MS