All Comments on 'The Voluptuous and the Vile Ch. 02'

by Razetiger

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

blue balls the quest.

end and don't continue please.

TLMorganTLMorganover 5 years ago

Fascinating tale and I can't get over Gisela's figure!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Love it!

Love the story so far! Hope you continue to update it in the future!

zzz4444zzz4444over 5 years ago

The two sisters sound absolutely declious. I think the younger one has a big debt to pay to Gisela, I wonder how she'll go about saying thanks...

teem93teem93over 5 years ago
Fave Writer <3

Raze you are soooo talented with words and have created such an interesting world! Love the characters you have created and can't wait to hear more of the adventures of Gisela and poor little Lucrezia!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Thank you.

It's about time we saw the real action. Cant't wait to see what else you have in stored for us. The suspense of seeing Gisela's fat ass getting completely ravaged is killing me!

The next installment of the story cannot come soon, enough.

GuySmutGuySmutover 5 years ago
Please Come Back

I love this story, please continue it. It has so much potential and being the breast man that I am, I can't wait to see what perverted things happen to our main character's own set of milk melons.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

A bit too repetitive in the description(s) of the protagonist. How many times do you truly need to tell your readers she has massive tits and a humongous ass?

The second chapter was a decided improvement over the first, but to end it where you did, and then abandon it? That is just weak. Would have been a five, instead of the one it got.

GeoD

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous