All Comments on 'The Voluptuous and the Vile Ch. 01'

by Razetiger

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I love it.

A real good story, here. It's been a long time since I've seen anything medieval based, and have a fat-ass woman, let alone one being a holy knight. I would be thrilled to see more of this story to be honest, if possible, Raze, and perhaps, an anal story. Asses like these need more than just a pussy getting violated, in my opinion.

CylcosinCylcosinalmost 6 years ago
Not bad.

A decent story. It's a good contrast to the repetitive stories users put out with interracial with bbc, mainly because it's monster based, from the looks of it.. Like the previous comment poster, I believe some anal (Possibly doggy.) would be a nice touch to your future stories stories, as well as a bit more detail to the sex parts, like the assjob in this one. Other than that, this was a nice read. If you ask me, personally, though, you would probably do well to add more content to the story, altogether, as not only would it give more to read, via more pages, but also brings more into the main scenario, itself, and Gisel definitely has the potential for this. One such example is the sequence of chapters for the story Landica.

zzz4444zzz4444almost 6 years ago
I can dig it

Really digging this story. I think this can be the start of an epic series, nice work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Love Gisela!

Very excited for this series! The detailed fantasy setting just makes the super lewd buttjob that more spectacular. I’m sure that monster has absolutely no regrets (except for maybe not trying Gisela’s tighter even naughtier hole). Hope someone (or something) else gets a chance in the next story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous