The Vow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ravishment is quicker, just passion unleashed. There is nothing subtle about it and no retreating. If she says No, then it stops completely and does not resume. If she's not swept up in the passion, then there is really no point in going any further."

"Okay," she said. "That sounds all right. You may proceed."

"I will begin with a kiss."

Mercy nodded. That sounded reasonable. She closed her eyes and pursed her lips. And eagerly waited. But he didn't move. The water didn't even slosh as Benjamin remained still.

She opened her eyes and frowned at him. This was rude behavior, she decided. But he was shaking his head. "You misunderstand," he told her.

"You offered me a kiss," she said. "What is there to misunderstand about that?"

"Why did you shave your pussy?" he asked, putting his hands on her knees and spreading them apart to look at her bare sex under the water.

"The magazine. La Femme. It said that removing the hair would invite touches and...kisses."

Benjamin plunged his head into the hot water and pressed his lips to her pussy. Mercy gasped at the sudden assault. She clamped her thighs around his head, protecting her vulnerable sex, but it was too late. He was already there.

He was really doing it. He was kissing her pussy. La Femme had been right. And Mercy liked this activity a great deal. His lips were pressed to her and his tongue was searching inside her. Mercy's finger had felt wonderful when she'd probed herself and she would no doubt practice her masturbation in the future, but this was so much better.

As he tasted her and tasted her, Benjamin's was sneakily sliding his arms under her legs and skating up her back. Mercy hoped his hands would find their way to her front and fondle her breasts, but he had another plan in mind.

In a sudden flurry of activity that her mind was too foggy to follow or remember, Mercy found herself hoisted up, once more, onto Benjamin's shoulders. But this time, she wasn't hanging like a used beach towel. Benjamin was still sitting on the floor of the tub, holding her up. She was sitting upright, sitting on his shoulders, clutching his head, with Benjamin's face still pressed to her pussy.

It was a little chilly, being suddenly removed from the hot water, but she strongly suspected that not all of her shivers were coming from the temperature.

It was difficult to concentrate on what his tongue was doing when it was creating such incredible sensations. Her thoughts kept dissolving. She was losing all control of herself. Her muscles were tensing in response to the tongue, and her mind was drifting with the lovely vibrations. If Benjamin's hands were not firmly holding her, Mercy was pretty sure she'd fall.

She gripped his wet hair and just rode his mouth, loving this experience, never wanting it to end. In the very back of her mind, she blessed the writers at La Femme Magazine and said a little prayer for her wonderful therapist. For one brief instant, she wondered if her therapist had ever had a man lick her pussy, and then the orgasm hit and her thoughts exploded into nothingness.

Mercy wrapped her legs around Benjamin's head and pressed her pussy hard against his face, trying her very best to smother him between her thighs. His tongue dipped and stroked and circled and scrubbed, showing no mercy as he forced the orgasm to go on and on and on.

She fainted again. As she'd done in the garage. Only this time, she woke up in Benjamin's arms. He was no longer in the bathtub, but standing in the hotel bedroom, holding her like a baby.

"You spend a lot of time carrying me," Mercy observed in a mumble as her mind reassembled itself.

"I'm getting used to it."

"Where are we going?"

"Right here." He put her down, then retreated quickly to the bathroom and returned with a towel. He vigorously dried her, rubbing the terrycloth over every inch of her.

Mercy enjoyed the luxury of having a man tend to her like this. She closed her eyes and savored the sensations of the towel massaging her. He was gentle, but hurried. She sensed he was impatient with her. Peeking down, she saw his cock still standing erect, and she thought she understood why he was rushing.

She smiled when he picked her up again and was not at all surprised to find herself essentially tossed onto the mattress. No longer shy, she opened her legs in welcome. She was very ready for him to penetrate her. Mercy didn't believe she'd ever been so ready.

Benjamin crawled over her, kissing his way up her body, until he was poised over her. She had the impression of a lion standing over his kill. She thrilled to realize she was his prey, his conquest. Mercy was eager to be conquered.

He dragged his cock over her, between her legs, wetting himself in her leaking fluids. Mercy wanted to touch him, guide him home, but she wasn't yet ready to take that step. Benjamin had some talents, however. He moved his hips over her, positioning the head of his dick right at her entrance.

Slowly, he pushed forward, easing into her. Mercy sighed at the feeling. For once, this was not uncomfortable. It felt wonderful. He filled her up, somehow completing her, as no penis had ever done before. She even lifted her hips to meet him as he entered.

Mercy felt his balls touch her butt. His cock was fully seated. It was a wonderful, exciting knowledge. Benjamin was actually inside her. This had always been an annoying experience with Howard or previous boyfriends. She was usually offended that Mother Nature had made her to be a dick receptacle. But with Benjamin, it seemed just perfect.

"Benjamin?" she asked.

"Yes?"

"Does it feel good to be inside me?"

He laughed. "It feels marvelous."

"I'm glad I seduced you."

He started moving in her, slowly pulling back, pushing forward, pulling back again. She imagined his cock, opening her pussy up, gliding inside. Mercy closed her eyes and concentrated on the feeling of his dick moving through her pussy lips, opening her up. She felt empty and bereft each time he backed away, and gloriously fulfilled when he pushed forward and filled her.

"You're not wearing a condom," she said suddenly.

Benjamin stilled immediately. "No. I'm sorry. I wasn't thinking. I'll run down to see if there's a shop that sells them."

"No," Mercy said. "I wasn't complaining. I was just mentioning it. I've never had a penis in my vagina that wasn't wearing a condom. I think I like it."

He was about to respond when she suddenly said, forcefully, "Dick. Cock. Pussy. Cunt. That's what they're called."

"Um, yeah. Do you want me to stop?"

"No, why?"

Benjamin shook his head in confusion. "As you just pointed out, I'm not wearing a condom."

"I don't want you to. I've never felt a naked cock in me before. I just thought it should be mentioned."

"I might make you pregnant."

Mercy smiled. "You might. I wouldn't mind."

"Then I can keep going?"

"Please do."

Benjamin started moving again. Mercy moaned in delight as his cock slid easily in and out of her. "That's so nice," she said.

'Nice' wasn't quite the word in Benjamin's mind, but he was too overwhelmed in sensation to start thinking about vocabulary. He fucked her hard and fast, enjoying the soft little grunts she made each time he drove deep inside her.

"I'm about to come," he panted.

"Yes," she said. "Do that. Do it inside me," Mercy hummed.

Two, three more thrusts would do it, he thought, but Mercy reached her climax first. She screamed in ecstasy as her whole body tensed and shuddered. And the soft, sudden squeeze of her cunt sent him over the edge. He hollered his own joy and poured himself into her. "Oh God, oh God, oh God," he groaned as he pumped her full of cum.

They clung fiercely to each other as they rode through the orgasm. It was the strongest Benjamin had ever experienced. His mind was completely erased, replaced by the sensations of sexual nirvana. Had an earthquake started, he would not have been aware of it.

As it faded, he and Mercy lay in each other's arms, boneless and exhausted. Benjamin thought he should probably withdraw from her, but he didn't have the energy to move. Perhaps if someone yelled, "Fire!" he might have been able to respond, but otherwise, he wasn't going anywhere.

"You shouldn't blaspheme," Mercy mumbled into his shoulder.

"Pardon?"

"You took the Lord's name in vain when you were ejaculating," she criticized. "You probably shouldn't."

Benjamin laughed. "That's my girl," he said. "Always ready to surprise me. What do you say to putting on one of the hotel robes and we go down to the restaurant for a late lunch?"

"I can't," she reminded him. "I made a solemn vow. It's National Nude Day. I have to stay naked until midnight."

"Right. Is that a real day?"

"It's very real. And I'm celebrating. I shaved my pussy. I named my cat. I masturbated. I even had sex. None of that's usual for me, Benjamin."

"I thoroughly enjoyed helping you out with that last part."

She blushed. "So did I."

"So what do you say we order room service, then explore the hotel balcony? You can be naked out there, can't you?"

"People might see me."

"People all over the city have seen you," he told her. "Did you notice the reporters at your apartment fire? You're going to be on the news, my girl."

She thought about that. Finally, she nodded. "Ok. I'll be your girl."

"That wasn't exactly what I...Never mind. Balcony or no?"

"All right. Balcony."

"We'll have to start thinking about getting you clothing after midnight," he said.

"Hours away," Mercy responded. "And I should probably not leave this place for a couple of days. I can go nude for a few days, no problem. I think I've gotten over that particular hangup. My therapist would be very proud. I should call her."

"Is there anything you need for these few days?"

"My cat. He's homeless now. He'll be worried about me."

"I'll go look for the cat," Benjamin promised. "What's his name?"

"He doesn't have one yet. I have to work on that."

"At midnight, if you're willing to go out, we'll find you some clothes and go hunting."

"Are you going to stay with me until then?"

"I was planning on it," he said.

"Good. I would probably enjoy it if you would fuck me again."