All Comments on 'The Voyage'

by Bookworm1962

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
loved it

The early technical talk about seamanship was off-putting to a land lubber like me. However, having cleared through that part I think it set the story up very well. s

softkissessoftkissesalmost 15 years ago
Ahoy Matey!

This was a terrific story that had substance as well as sexiness between two interesting, mature characters. I loved the fact that you've shown that those over 40 can have fun, playful, HOT sex that could rival that of any college student! And, in contrast to the other poster, the setting made the story even more interesting to me. I feel like I actually learned a thing or two about sailing as you wove the technical stuff into the storyline artfully. Now, all I want to know is, WHERE THE HECK IS THAT MARINA?!?!?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Your writing is smooth and believable. Please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great read

Loved it and got my own erection reading parts of the story. I will have to try tnis out on the 22 foot sailing boat I'm getting in a few weeks. Should be fon. I look forward to your next story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Nice to read a sailing story from someone who actually sails

The writing style is very good, and the slow buildup in erotica is outstanding. I seems pretty obvious that you have been around sailboats a time or two, just from proper terminology, the description of tacking and heaving to, and the reference to the low headroom in the berth. So many boating stories are obviously written by those who haven't a clue about boats - they just react to the romance of the boat without touching on the essentially sensuous nature of sailing. Look forward to reading more of your stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous