The Voyeur's Club

Story Info
Woman in Voyeur's Club doesn't want to be in The Big Show.
12.4k words
4.4
6.9k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Voyeur's Club

By Maximillian Excaliber

Prelude

It is the month of August in the year 1985.

The place is Columbus, Georgia, a city located almost dead center on the western boarder of the state, along the banks of the Chattahoochee River.

Most every block of the downtown area has at least two fountains earning the municipality the nickname "The Fountain City" and there are still several cobblestone streets in the downtown area.

The temperature, which is somewhat mild for this time of year, has been an average of the lower 90s during the day and lower 70s at night. It hasn't rained much, nor will it the rest of the month.

The economy and politics of the town are still under the control of a few wealthy local families. This is changing because the cotton mill workers jobs are being outsourced abroad and like the carpetbaggers of old, northern companies are coming to the south to take advantage of its abundantly cheap labor.

The major employers of the area are the military base Fort Benning, the cotton mills, the insurance companies Aflac, Blue Cross, and Gieco, and the credit card processing company Total Systems.

Olivia Rogers, who is a very beautiful girl, attends Harden High School, a local secondary educational school in Columbus. She has chestnut colored hair, blue eyes, olive colored skin and a most voluptuously curvy body. Her outgoing personality combined with her natural beauty makes Olivia the girl every boy wants to have and every girl wants to be. She is the most popular girl at school and everyone, except a few extremely jealous social-ladder climbing sluts, like her. There is one other thing to know about Olivia, unlike most of the girls in her school, she is 'technically' still a virgin... as is her boyfriend, Mason Dixon.

Olivia and Mason each live with their parents on the outskirts of town in a rural area and ride the bus together to get to school.

Rob's story begins...

Mason is by contrast, something different. At the age of 18, he is not a handsome boy. Acne has ceased him in its grip and a few of the boys in the school's wrestling team, of which he is a member, have started calling him 'crater-face'. Mason will stop that on the mat. Were it not for his acne, Mason would be average in appearance. Still, the experience has humbled him and he is thankful to have Olivia as his girlfriend.

On his eighteenth birthday, Mason comes home from school to find a note on the front door. He reads it...

Mason,

I need your help in the barn.

Dad

The barn, which is located nearly five acres distance from the house in a heavily wooded area of the old farm, has a red metal roof and unpainted wooden walls that are weather beaten with age. Despite being over a hundred years old, the structure is sound and well maintained. It has electric power and water from the well.

As he stands before the barn's large double doors, Mason wonders why he is there. The family hasn't used it for a long time.

The answer comes when his father and mother open the barn doors and yell in unison... "Happy birthday son!"

Parked on the dirt floor, under the wooden rafters, is a yellow and red, 1967 Volkswagen Type-2 model bus.

"Wow! It's just like the one in the movie!" The movie he is talking about is 'Fast Times At Ridgemont High', his favorite film.

"Rob painted it and I cleaned the interior for you." His father opens the side doors. "The body, chassis and electronics are all in perfect condition but the engine needs a lot of work." He hands Mason the bus's keys. Rob is Mason's uncle on his father's side.

Mason's smiles like a Cheshire cat, takes them, climbs inside and sits down on the back seat. "That's okay. It's gnarly. I can use the money from my summer job to fix it up. I can't wait to show it to Olivia; she's going to love it!"

Later that night, his Uncle Rob arrives.

"Let's go out to the barn." Rob says.

Once they reach the barn, Rob hands him a small plastic bag.

The bag contains marijuana.

"Here! This is a special birthday present just from me but, you can only have it as long as you promise me it will never leave the barn and you won't drive after smoking it."

Olivia's story begins...

The most popular boy on the Harden High Varsity football team at is a defensive lineman named Jeffery Meyer. Jeffery's popularity didn't derive from the fact that he is six-feet, three inches tall, has jet black hair, hazel green eyes, and is very good looking though none of that hurt. Eighteen year old Jeffery is popular because he has a 13 inch long penis and literally everyone in the school knows about it. It isn't the world's largest penis though; the proud owner of that massive piece of man-meat is Jonah Falcon. Jonah's cock is 13.5 inches when erect.

Jeffery's notoriety began shortly after he'd joined the freshman football team when word of his massive endowment escaped the shower room via the school's rumor mill. Guys talk too. This lead to Jeffery having sex, or at least attempting to have sex, with most of school's female students and, secretly, with all but one member of the adult female staff members, including the school's nurse, two black middle-aged cafeteria cooks and one young, enthusiastic Hispanic cleaning lady. That is also why when on multiple occasions he was discovered in the girl's locker room In Flagrante Delicto, the school's administration looked the other way.

Eventually the rumors of his enormous penis size reached Olivia's ears and she decided that, if she had to loose her virginity, she wanted it to be in a 'Big Way'. Young and inexperienced Olivia had heard from the other girls at school the old saying, 'bigger really is better'. She hadn't learned yet that there's a difference between 'bigger' and 'weaponized'.

So it was that Olivia found herself on prom night alone in the backseat of of a rented limo with Jeffery. She wasn't there for love, romance, or a deep meaningful relationship. The only thing deep Olivia wanted was Jeffery's cock inside her virgin pussy and meaningful wasn't even on her mind.

To be sure, what happened to her that night wasn't rape. The sex was so painful that it left her physically scarred, emotionally damaged and gave her an unreasonable fear of men's penises for years to come.

Chapter One -- "He'll Never Go For It!"

The year is 2013. The date is February 7th. The place is still Columbus, Georgia.

Many things have changed since 1985. The Cold War is over, having ended in 1991 when the Soviet flag was lowered for the last time and gone is the Berlin Wall.

The United States has invaded Panama and removed the dictator Manuel Noriega, which the CIA helped put into power, because he was drug trafficker and money launderer.

The nation soldiers have fought in two wars in the Middle East and, for the first time in the nation's history, a black man was elected President. His name was Barack Obama.

All the cotton mills in Columbus and the rest of Georgia have closed due to outsourcing overseas. Most of the fountains in the downtown area were taken away years ago as part of the 'Uptown Renovation Project' and there were only a few small cobblestone street left in the downtown area.

Columbus had a population of 194,000. Its four largest employers were Fort Benning (a military base), the city government, Total Systems and Aflac.

For the most part, other than growing in population and size, life in Columbus had changed very little. There was one important and little known, exception... Columbus had a Voyeur's Club.

'The Club' as it was called by its members, was actually a clandestinely organization comprised of people who met secretly behind the facade of a private party each Friday night for the purpose of watching each other having sex.

The meetings were held at Rene Anderson's house. There, the members of the organization ate a little food, consumed a little wine (drunkenness was not tolerated), talked small-talk and then a live sex act was performed for the voyeuristic amusement of the club's predominately female membership. The act was referred to as 'The Performance'.

The performers for that week' were a male and female couple. The couple engaged in sixty-nine for about twenty minutes and then fucked, very enthusiastically, for a half an hour more.

Olivia, who at the time was forty-two years young, was a member of 'The Club' and no longer the naive young girl that had gotten in a limo with Jeffery back in 1985.

The time was exactly 12:03 o'clock in the morning.

The location was the front hallway of Renee Anderson's house.

Rene was Olivia's department manager.

The party had ended and all the guest were gone except one. That guest was Olivia who was opening the front door, about to leave.

"Wait a minute Olivia. We need to talk before you go." Said Rene, stopping her.

Olivia turned around with a sense of dread sure she knew what was coming.

"We need to talk." Rene closed the door. "When you agreed to join you were required to get an STD test, which you did, and be willing to participate fully when your turn came. You was supposed to take the stage three weeks ago and you haven't done so yet. The other members want to kick you out of 'The Club'. You need to tell me now if you want stay in 'The Club'?"

Here is what Rene was talking about... The group determined who would perform and when by the date a member joined. A rotating schedule was set up that began with senior members first. When Olivia had joined, a new the rotation had just started and she was added to it. This meant Olivia wouldn't have to perform for at least three weeks. However, when Olivia's time to perform came up she got out of it by telling Rene her period had just started, which was a lie. As a result, two other members, a man and a woman had to take her place. The couple fucked in six different positions that night.

The next week later, Olivia told Rene her period was still going on, another lie. That night two other members, both females, took her place. The women masturbated each other using an assortment of sex-toys between and engaged then engaged in sixty-nine until they both came screaming, first one then, a minute later the other. At the end of that night, Olivia promised to Rene she'd by bringing a partner with her and make it up to the group, which Olivia had no intention of doing.

Instead of bringing a partner, Olivia showed up along and told Rene she'd been stood up. As a result, Rene had to draft two more members to substitute for Olivia and was visibly pissed.

Those were the events that lead to the conversation she and Rene were having.

Olivia, worrying that they were going to kick her out of the club, was about to come and tell Rene the truth... "Yes. It's just that I haven't been with anyone for a long time and I'm, well..."

Not wanting to hear excuses, Rene interrupted her.

"Nobody here is trying to force you to do anything against your will but, if you want to remain a member of the club, you're going to have to perform."

It was an ultimatum. "What do you want me to do?"

"I've talked it over with the others and, since it'll be your first time, we've decided to make it easy for you. You friends with Mason, aren't you?" Rene was aware that Olivia had recommended Mason for his current position and assumed they knew each other personally.

Olivia didn't like where this was going. "We used to date back in high school but, I suppose you could say we're still friends."

"Who dumped who?" Rene asked rather intrusively.

Olivia answered. "I sort of dumped him."

"Is he still interested in you?"

Olivia didn't really need to ask her next question. Given the circumstances there could be only one reason Renee wanted to know. She hoped she was wrong. "I suppose so; why?"

"Because we want you to bring him to the next meeting with you. The girls and I want to see you two perform together. Do this and you can stay in the club. Here, we've prepared a some scripts for you and Mason."

Insisted Olivia. "I won't fuck him!"

Rene handed her the scripts and thought to herself, 'Keep telling yourself that!'

"Read them!" She ordered.

There were two scripts. Each was entitled 'Olivia's Surprise'. One copy was for her and the other for Mason. Olivia examined them and realized they weren't the same.

"He'll never go for it!" Declared Olivia after she'd finished reading them.

Rene told her, "He's a man isn't he? Besides, we both know he still has the hots for you?"

When Olivia didn't respond, Rene asked, "What's wrong?"

"I have no idea what to say to him."

Rene suggested, "Tell him the truth."

Surprised, Olivia raised an eyebrow. Though she was new to the group, Olivia knew the risk they would all be taking by attempting to bring in a new member.

"Is this all?" Olivia hoped the answer would be yes.

It wasn't. "No, there's one more thing... you're going to put on a 'solo act' before "The Performance."

"What kind of solo act?" Olivia had her suspicions what that meant but wasn't sure.

Rene's answer confirmed them. "Nothing you won't enjoy. All you have to do is..."

After listening to Rene, Olivia reluctantly agreed.

Chapter Two -- "I'm A Watcher!"

"Hi Mason. Mind if I join you?" Asked Olivia.

They were in the break-room at work, alone. It was near the end of their lunch break and everyone else had gone back to work.

Perplexed, as Olivia hadn't spoken to him since he'd started working there, Mason put down the soda he was drinking and motioned for her to sit down and said... "Sure, have a seat."

"I was just wondering, are you doing anything after work? I mean, do you have plans? What are you doing for dinner? Would you go to dinner with me? I'd like to talk to you about something. Do you like Chinese?" She was nervous and her questions came in rapid fire succession.

Caught completely by surprise, Mason reached under the table and pinched himself to see if he was awake. When it hurt, he knew he was. "I love Chinese." He answered and thought to himself, 'This must be where she say's April Fools and I wake up!'

The truth was he hated Chinese food but, since he'd tried asking Olivia out a couple of times and been turned down, Mason didn't want to pass up the opportunity to see her again.

"Is 6:00 okay? Have you ever eaten at Ming Wang's?"

Mason choose his words carefully. "Yes. It's the best Chinese restaurant in town and six o'clock is fine." In reality, the quisine there made him nauseous and he'd rather eat dog food. "Would you like me to meet you there?"

Olivia agreed and Mason met her as planned.

6:27 PM later that night. Mason and Olivia were sitting in the restaurant eating.

To Mason, the food was oilier than the floor of an automobile mechanics garage floor. They were talking about a reality show she seemed fascinated with and Mason was waiting to see if the food was going to give him the runs. The conversation, while not boring, wasn't very interesting and he got the feeling that Olivia was trying to work up the courage to say something when Olivia put down her fork and suddenly changed the subject...

"Can I trust you to keep a secret?"

Without looking up from his plate of food, Mason asked, "Remember that time we played doctor back in the fifth grade?"

Olivia smiled mischievously.

"No."

He continued... "What about what we used to do in the back of my van when we were seniors in high school?" Mason smile fondly and though to himself, 'I wonder what Pop would say if he knew I took my portable television and VCR out there and we..." Olivia interrupted his chain of thought.

"Can't say I do."

Again he lied. "Neither do I."

"Have you ever heard of 'The Voyeur's Club'?"

He had just taken another bite of oily chicken and almost choked on his food. "I overheard a rumor about one being in Atlanta."

"The rumor is half right. There is a club but it's not in Atlanta; it's here in Columbus. The members meet every Saturday night."

Her expression convinced Mason she wasn't joking and he thought to himself... 'Okay, is she talking about porn or that really weird performance art shit?' "What do they do, peek in people's windows. More importantly, how do you find out about them?"

"No, they're not peeping-toms. They're voyeurs, not perverts. The club members only watch each other at the host's home." Her next words were even more of a surprise. "I'm a member."

Unable to believe his ears, he said, "Run that by me again?"

"Each week a different member and his or her partner will put on a performance for the group."

He looked at her questioningly, "Performance?"

"A sexually explicit performance. Do you really need me to draw you a picture?" There was agitation in her voice and, for some reason he couldn't figure out, she seemed uncomfortable discussing the subject she'd just brought up.

Mason was still unconvinced she was telling the truth and thought to himself, 'This just gets juicier by the minute. I wonder if she's pulling my leg?' Either way, he decided to play along. "No, I follow you. Keep going."

"Well, I joined the club six weeks ago and now it's my turn to bring a partner and..."

He guessed what she was going to say next... "Have sex in front of strangers?"

"Absolutely not! I'm a watcher, not a..." She seemed to be struggling to find the right word.

Mason offered... "Fucker?" and laughs inwardly.

"I was going to say performer. In fact, I'm the only one that hasn't been in the 'Big Show'. That's what they call it... 'The Performance'." Olivia frowned.

She still hadn't gotten to the point. He decided it was time to and asked. "Why are you telling me this?"

"Because, if I can't find someone to come to the next meeting and perform with me, they are going to kick me out of the club." Her voice was stressed. She was obviously nervous. "We don't even have to have sex. All we have to do is pretend we are."

Mason stared at her blankly. "'Pretend' we are? How are we supposed to do that, dry-hump through our clothes like high school kids?"

Olivia didn't answer.

He took her silence to mean yes, something she knew he would.

"Remember when I told you that I've attended six meetings and it's my turn to bring a partner and put on a show?" She was squirming uncomfortably in her seat again.

Mason answered. "I remember."

Olivia squirmed some more.

"Well, actually, it was my turn two meetings ago but I kind of took a pass..."

He laughed. "In other words, you chickened out."

"I took a pass... twice... and..." She paused.

They heard the sound of glass braking from the kitchen area followed by someone yelling in Chinese.

He deduced the rest but wanted to be sure. "And...?"

"Well, like I told you, if I don't take my turn they're going to kick me out of the club!"

Mason realized she wasn't kidding. "Are you asking me to go to your next meeting and pretend to not have sex with you in front of a group of strange people."

"They're not as strange as you think. They're just as ordinary as the people at work and you don't have anything to worry about." Insisted Olivia, somewhat mysteriously.

'That's suspicious. What aren't you telling me?' He thought, then asked... "What's that supposed to mean?"

The waitress came over to their table and asked Mason if he needed his class refilled. She was both efficient and cute. He told her no and made a mental note to tip her well when they left. The momentary distraction over, their conversation continued...

"Just that they're no different than the people you work with and you don't have anything to worry about."

A question came to his mind. "Aren't you concerned I might try and take advantage of the situation?"

"You didn't when we are in high school." She reminded him and looked at him expectantly.

Mason came to a decision. "When's the next meeting?"