The Voyeur's Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Does that mean you'll do it?"

He answered, "Let me think about it for a minute." He'd already decided she was blatantly trying to use him. He didn't like it, but made up his mind to go anyway. "Only this once. After that, you'll have to find someone else. She thanked him after which he said, "Now tell me what we have to do."

Olivia showed him his copy of the script. He read it; they finished the meal and that Friday afternoon she picked him up as planned.

Chapter Three - "You said..."

The ride took about thirty-five minutes, during which, they chatted. Mostly, Mason talked and Olivia listened.

It reminded him what a good listener she was. The truth was, Olivia was very nervous about 'performing' in front of the group.

When he paused speaking, Olivia changed the subject to work, the people there, and what she would do if she had the opportunity. Olivia wanted to take one of the assistant store managers, a short, gray-haired, woman named Aretha Smith, tie the woman to a chair, use a depilatory, tweezers and bikini-wax to remove all the woman's hair, sprinkle itching powder over the woman's entire body and cover her from head to toe with price stickers.

Everyone at work knew why Olivia felt that way. Someone at corporate had erroneously sent an order to place discounted, 'red-tag', price stickers on every item in the toy section marking the entire section down fifty percent. It was an obvious mistake which Olivia, having common sense, questioned immediately only to be promptly told by Aretha to do so anyway. No sooner had Olivia finished than another manager noticed the error and told her to change everything back again to it's original price. The entire incident got worse when just as Olivia was finishing the second repricing Aretha returned to inspect her progress and asked her what Olivia was doing. Olivia told Aretha what, why and who had instructed her to change them back only to have Aretha order her to do follow her original instructions or be fired.

So it was with the mental image of the elder manager squirming and covered in price-stickers still in her minds, Olivia pulled the car into the long driveway leading to Rene's house.

Once the car was parked, she and Mason exited the vehicle and walked down the red brick pathway leading to the front door whereupon Olivia rang the bell.

The front door opened and Mason, not one faint of heart, almost fainted when he saw who their host was. It was Renee Anderson, his department manager!

Rene smiled, said something cordial, and invited them both inside. After Mason and Olivia entered, like a good host, Renee took her guest's jackets and placed them in a closet on the left hand side of the foyer, then motioned for them to followed her to the living room.

Once there, Mason looked around the room and almost ran for the door. Scattered and sitting on various pieces of furniture were the members of his entire department!

In attendance were his manager Rene Anderson, a middle-aged woman with black hair, blue eyes and a very shapely figure; her assistant manger Lola Thomas, a woman her late thirties with brown hair, brown eyes and an equally shapely figure; another assistant manager Jerry Powers, a man in his late forties also with brown hair, brown eyes and an average build; Lola Lawrence, a saleswoman who had blond hair, blue eyes and very little figure to speak of; Mia Ling Wong, a stock girl, who was a twenty-five year old Asian woman that had long, dyed, rainbow colored hair, green eyes and a nice figure that was only seemed disproportional because of her larger than average breasts.

Renee lead Olivia and Mason to the guest bathroom and said, "You two can use the shower here to get ready." Mason noticed the lustful look on the woman's face he'd seen so many times before.

Rene handed Mason a robe and then reached out to Olivia with another one. "You can wear this during your 'Solo'. Jerry's setting everything up for you'; it'll be ready by the time you are.

"What do you mean 'He's setting everything up for me?' Olivia examined the robe. It was a size too small. "Don't you have any other sizes?" She asked.

Mason looked at his, it was the right size.

Rene's answer was short and to the point. "Not one that will fit you.

"And this one does?

Rene reached for the robe and said, "Give it back then."

"I'm sorry, I'm just a little nervous. I'll wear it. Any other surprises I should know about?" Olivia said in resignation and then noticed the robe's belt is missing. "Where's the belt?"

Rene answered, "I lost it and to answer your second question, they wouldn't be surprises if I told you about them, would they?" This only served to make Olivia paranoid.

Mason looked at Olivia, who seemed suddenly very nervous and waited for Rene to leave.

As soon as Mason heard the latch click, he confronted Olivia, "Shower? The only reason we'd need a shower is if we are going to take our clothes off which you said we wouldn't have to do and you sure as hell told me we didn't know anyone here!"

"I did no such thing. If you remember, my exact words were...'They're not as strange as you think." and "They're just as ordinary as the people at work and you don't have anything to worry about." She answered, avoiding the question about a shower entirely.

Mason held his temper and replied. "They are the people I work with and now I have a hell of a lot to worry about. That's my whole department in there including my department manager and supervisor, both of which have been hitting on me from the day I got hired! I know who they are now; there is no way I can leave without loosing my job."

"If it makes you feel better I don't like this any more than you do. However, let me point out one thing you're overlooking... now that you know who they are, they can't touch you because the mere accusation of what they've been doing would ruin all of them." Asserted Olivia

Mason asked the logical question, "Okay, that makes sense but that still doesn't explain why you're doing it?"

"I told you... I need to stay in the club and before you ask, no one is blackmailing me."

It didn't escape Mason's attention that she hadn't said she 'wanted' to stay and believed her when she said she needed to stay though but, for the life of him he couldn't figure out why? Olivia had professed herself to be a watcher, not a 'performer'.

He wondered, Olivia she really a lesbian? Was that why she'd broke off their relationship suddenly back in high school tell him, "My parents said I can't see you any more. My grades are dropping."

There had been a rumor floating the school that she'd dated Jeffery Meyer. Mason didn't believe it at the time. After the breakup, Mason checked around school and could find no evidence that Olivia was dating Jeffery, nor quite oddly, anyone else. Still, he'd always thought it strange that not long after the rumor began circulating, Olivia broke up with him and became a self-imposed social exile. Thinking back on it, his gut instinct told him that something had happened to Olivia in high school and Jeffery had something to do with it. In those days, it was common for a girl who'd gotten pregnant to leave school or get an abortion but she did neither. In fact, like himself, had a perfect attendance record.

Mason had always wondered if Olivia had been molested? He just didn't know. His gut told him that whatever had happened had left her scarred emotionally. Did she might fear sex with men and still desiring it? 'Nah', he thought to himself, 'that's crazy!' The sound of voice brought him back to reality.

"What are you worried about anyway? You said on the way over here that you thought they were both attractive but are afraid to ask one out for fear of the complications doing so could cause at work. Now you know you can." She told him.

She had avoided his question. "Is that supposed to make me feel better... no, never mind, don't answer that! Just tell me one thing... why me? You broke up with me in high school and haven't really said two words to me since. Then, out of the blue, you refer me for a job, thanks by the way, it couldn't have come at a better time. What gives?"

"The truth is this isn't my idea. It is the Club's, or rather the women in the Club's idea. If it makes you feel better, had they given me a choice, I would have picked you anyway. I really meant it when I told you you're the only one I can trust. As for why I haven't talked to you, please believe me when I say my reasons were personal and have nothing to do with you in any way."

Mason searched her face as if the words he was looking for were there but, they weren't. She'd given him an honest answer and Mason knew it would do him no good to push the matter further. As he stood there wondering what to say next, Olivia took unzipped her jumper and allowed it to fall unceremoniously to the floor.

"Are you still going to do it?" She asked, standing there all but naked except for her shoes and waited for his response.

Mason did not answer immediately for what he saw had rendered him speechless. The woman before him was not the girl he had known back in high school. She was different. Her body was covered completely with tattoos. He knew this because she had been naked underneath the jumper and was standing in front of a full length mirror and could the back of her in its reflection. They were not just any tattoos either, they were the most erotic, sexually explicit tattoos he'd ever seen and they were everywhere. On her back was a large illustration of a couple, a man and woman in the sixty-nine position. It was an overhead view. The woman, who very much resembled Olivia, was on top. The man was on the bottom and both had their knees bent. Furthermore, on the back of the woman in the illustration was a second image resembling a tattoo of the same couple fucking in the reverse missionary position.

In the front, was the same couple from the reverse view in which the man appeared to be on top and, on the man's back was a tattooed image of an overhead view the couple fucking in the missionary position. Under her arms on each side were illustrations depicting the side views of the couple in a reverse missionary position. With one exception, the remaining areas of her body were nearly filled completely filled with illustrations of Olivia and generic looking man or woman in just about every conceivable sex position imaginable. There was one notable one exception, a six inch wide two patch directly above her vagina which contained the words 'Lick Me, Fuck Me, Just Make Me Cum Hard!' written in Engraver's Script. Mason thought to himself, 'It's like looking at a living, breathing version of the Kama Sutra.'

This both perplexed and elated him at the same time for the illustrations told him that Olivia was not a lesbian and desired, even if she didn't pursue it, sex with men.

Mason weighed his options... Option One: Go home and watch an all night marathon of 'Rim and Stick Me', his favorite television show on The Adult Animation Channel or Option Two: Stay where he was and dry his naked high school sweetheart. "I wouldn't miss it for the world."

Next came Olivia's 'Solo Act'.

Chapter Four -- "Lady Olivia's Ride"

'The Sybian' is best described as a very expensive vibrator but it really is much more. Functionally, it's has of four major parts... the drum, a plastic stick or spring, the attachment and the remote control. The drum resembles a one foot tall, eighteen inch diameter barrel that has been cut in half from top to bottom and is covered with a thin layer of foam padding over which is a black vinyl covering.

There is a hole centered atop the rounded side where a three inch long 'stick' goes. The stick can be either a metal spring or plastic rod. They each have their advantages. Inside each attachment is a hole. To mount an attachment to the drum, a stick is placed in the hole on the drum and the attachment is slid onto the stick. It goes like this... stick in drum, attachment on stick, naughty parts on attachment!

There are nine attachments to choose from. Two look like a short flesh colored, rubber, cigar tube and come in small and medium. They both have a three inch wide, twelve inch long rubbery base. Three attachments resemble a human penis and come in small, medium and jumbo that can be slid over one of the first two cigar tube attachments. Two more attachments are spherical knobs in shape. One of them is the size of a golf ball and the other the size of a tennis ball. The oddest one looks like a human finger. All three of these have their own bases. The last attachment is flat and has only an in tall nub protruding from its center.

Tethered to the device is a remote control. It has two rotary knobs and one toggle switch. One rotary knob controls the vibration function and the other the rotation function. The toggle switch turns the device on and off.

The way it works is a woman straddles or insets her desired attachment and the ride begins.

The 'Sybian' is so popular that it gets used every meeting and all the women, except Olivia herself have used it at least once.

Having seen what the device is capable of doing to a woman, she didn't want to be on it any longer than necessary something Olivia knew she could be sure of if she operated the controls herself.

After Olivia finished changing she exited the bathroom dressed only in the robe Rene have given her and walked into the living-room. Everyone was there waiting and all eyes fell upon Olivia as she entered the room. Being naked under the robe, Olivia felt nervous and exposed.

The coffee table had been moved into the hallway and in its place on a large 6'x6x blue padded mat sat the 'Sybian'. An attachment was already and waiting for her. It wasn't the one she expected.

"Everyone took a vote and decided to let Mason operate the controls." Said Rene as soon as they entered your room.

"He's going to be your 'Sound Engineer'.

"My what? I don't get it!" Then she did when Olivia realized that a sound engineer mixed and made sounds and the sounds Mason could be making would be Olivia's moans and whatever else she yelled. "I thought you said this is going to be a solo act!"

"Relax Olivia. It'll help keep his mind busy; we wouldn't want him to get nervous and back out, would we?" The middle-aged woman whispered to her.

"Nervous! What about me? I'm already nervous!"

Rene giggled, "Don't worry. It won't take you long to get over it."

Olivia wanted to choke the woman!

"What is that?" Demanded Olivia, pointing to the large faux penis mounted atop the device. The monstrously large thing measured 7 inches in circumference and 7 inches and is the biggest attachment made. "There's no fucking way I'm going to..."

Everyone laughed. Olivia realized it is a joke and waited.

Still laughing, Jerry dismounted it and pointed to the plastic box of attachments. "Which one do you want." He inquired.

She bent carefully down so as not to show her ass and examined the box's contents.

"Where's the flat one?" The attachment Olivia she looked for wasn't there. She wanted the attachment because it was the only one not designed for insertion.

Slyly, Rene answered, "It's in the dishwasher being cleaned".

"When will it be done?" Asked Olivia, hoping it wouldn't be long.

Rene sighs and looked at her watch. "About three hours after I start it."

There was more laughter. Jerry asked Olivia again which attachment she wanted.

"That one." She replied and pointed to the one that looked like a finger. It was the smallest, least threatening one she could find. Jerry, who was wearing rubber gloves, mounted the attachment on the device and sat a bottle of lubricant on the floor next to the 'Sybian'.

Rene began speaking and everyone turned to face her. "Ladies and Gentlemen welcome once again to The Voyeur's Club. Our first performance this evening will be a solo act by Olivia entitled 'Lady Olivia's Ride'." The women cheered and the men howled. Rene waited a few seconds for the noise to die down before continuing... "Her partner tonight will be Mason and he

will be her 'Sound Engineer'. Give it up for Mason everybody!" There are more cheers, none of which made Olivia feel any better. Then, the room becomes quiet and all eyes turned to her expectantly.

Olivia looked at the Sybian, her heart started racing and she began getting cold feet. She was about to call it off when Rene, realized what was about to happen says to Mai Ling, "Give it to her."

Mai Ling stood up and walked to Olivia. In Lora's hand she was holding a small black tube. As she handed the tube to Olivia, Mai Ling whispered in her somewhat girlish sounding voice, "Here, rub a drop of this on your clit and pussy lips; you'll be..." Mai Ling paused. Olivia could tell Lora was trying to choose her words carefully. "Do you know how Viagra works?"

"Doesn't it give a man a hard-on for hours and make him numb until it wears off?'

Mai Ling answered, "Something like that. This is like Viagra for women. It's doesn't require a prescription and is very potent so make sure you only use one drop!"

Olivia if she used enough of the stuff it would make her so numb the Sybian would have no effect on her so, confident that she wouldn't embarrass herself any more than she already had, Olivia turned away from the crowd, opened the tube and squeezed. A drop of clear gel came out. Olivia put it on her finger. Then just to be sure she was good and numb, ignoring Lora's advice, she added second one.

Mai Ling who was still standing next to her, warned, "I wouldn't do that if I were you."

Olivia believed Mai Ling doesn't want to be deprived of a good show and began applying the gel quickly to her love-button and labia.

Immediately, every nerve in both areas started tingling and became extremely sensitive to the point that she couldn't bare to touch them anymore. Then, wondering how long it would take the numbness to set in, she handed the tube back to Lora.

Mai Ling accepted it and Olivia noticed there was a wicked grin the woman's face when she did.

Olivia then turned to face to the Sybian and her expectant audience just as the air-conditioner came on and sent a seemingly ice cold gust of air rushing between the openings of her robe above the belt-line causing her nipples to become indecently erect. A second gust forced its through the bottom opening of Olivia's robe and made its way to her vagina. Contrary to her expectations and desires at the time, she found the sensation of cool air over nipples and vagina surprisingly arousing.

"Wow! That's really..." She stooped herself in mid-sentence.

Lora asked, "Really what?"

Olivia's tried to figure out how to answer without telling everyone what she was feeling.

"Powerful! How long does it take to reach full effect?"

Rena answered. "That won't happen until the nerves in the area of application are stimulated."

"How am I supposed to..." Began Olivia, then figured it out. "You're kidding?"

Rene shook her head from side to side. "Nope. That's what it takes. Better hurry though; the stuff doesn't last forever."

In response, Olivia walked swiftly over to the Sybian, positioned herself over the device and, after placing her hands in front of her to support her weight, began lowering her pussy slowly onto the finger like attachment. Olivia was too embarrassed to look at anyone so she closed her eyes. On the way down, the obscene digit brushed her labia, sending a wave of pleasure though out her entire body.

"Eeck!" She squealed like a mouse, more from surprise than anything else.

The crowd giggled.

Olivia ignored them and continued mounting the device, allowing the attachment to begin penetrating her. 'God my pussy is so wet! Did Jerry lubricate this thing?' She notice the bottle of lube was still sealed and sitting where he left it. 'I guess not. Well, I it doesn't matter now.' She though and continued her decent until nearly all the fake digit was in her pussy.