The Voyeur's Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mason whispered a second time, "Olive, do you want to me stop?" Waited for her to answer and when she didn't, started to pull out.

"NO! DON'T!" She replied with an enthusiastic voice that was louder than she intended.

The crowd, who was sitting in a circle around them, laughed.

Olivia ignored them and said to Mason the words she'd thought she'd never hear herself say... "FUCK ME MASON! FUCK ME!" and he did.

Slowly he withdrew his shaft from her pussy until only the head was left inside, then suddenly thrust it back in again and was elated when she moaned encouragingly.

He did this several more times and she responded the same way every time.

FASTER!" She felt the building of an orgasm within her and wrapped her legs around him, locking him in place with her ankles.

He did and her body responded by curling her toes telling everyone that could see how much she was enjoying the feeling of his cock fucking her pussy.

"I SAID FASTER!" She demanded between heavy breaths.

Mason complied causing her to begin squirming wildly under him. Olivia's movements made her pussy roll around his cock, massaging it this way, then that and it wasn't long her gyrating pussy was having similar effect on him.

"FUCK ME..." Olivia never finished the sentence for her pussy began suddenly clinching in such a powerful orgasm that it had her bucking insanely up and down on his cock like a wild animal in heat mating.

The speed at which her pussy was pumping his penis became too much for Mason and within seconds he was sent over the edge and then the unthinkable happened... the condom broke.

Neither of them noticed it, not that either could or even would have done anything about different had they known for by then they were both beyond the point of no return when the first blast of semen shot down his cock into her pumping pussy. All either of them felt was that somehow, their orgasms were far more pleasurable than either of them expected it to be.

He grunted, "Ummph" and held himself still as jet after jet entered her warm, wet, wanting vagina.

Olivia's response was simpler, she screamed a silent scream and locked him as tightly as she could with her arms and legs while her pussy spasmed uncontrollable on his pulsing, throbbing cock, milking him for everything he had to give.

She stayed that way for almost a minute and didn't let him go until she almost passed, then her body fell limp to the floor.

Mason rolled off her and for several minutes they both laid panting in exhaustion.

Chapter Six - "For My Amusement"

When Olivia and Mason finally caught their breath, someone pointed to the torn, wrinkled up condom around the base of his semi-hard cock and said, "Oops!"

Rene saw it, stood up and ran from the room.

Mason looked down, saw what everyone was looking at, and became suddenly concerned.

Olivia saw it too.

"Don't worry about it Mason. I can't get pregnant."

Rene returned holding a damp washcloth in one hand and a small unused white trash-bag in the other. As she knelt next to Mason, Rene removed a package of feminine wipes from the bag and handed them to Olivia. "There is everything a lady could need under the sink in the guest bathroom, help yourself."

Olivia smiled, opened the package of feminine wipes, removed one and headed to the bathroom, using it to cover and plug her leaky pussy on the way.

As soon as Olivia left, Rene quickly removed the torn condom from Mason's cock and cleaned his manhood with the washcloth, making sure to pump it slowly in the process. This caused him to be hard. When that happened, Rene wasted no time putting his cock back in her mouth and began sucking.

Three minutes later, Olivia returned, having freshly douched and saw what was transpiring. In her left hand she was had a bottle of strawberry lube she'd found under the sink.

"Thanks for getting him started but, I'll take it from here." She said to Rene who reluctantly moved aside.

Someone called to Olivia who was applying some of the lube to her pussy, "What are you going to do?"

Olivia answered by pointing to an illustration on her left upper thigh which depicted her engaged in sixty-nine and then quickly knelt over Mason's face, opened the bottle of lube and poured a liberal portion of flavored liquid over his cock.

Lola called to her, "I thought you said you weren't going to do sixty-nine for us."

"I'm not, I'm going to do it for myself. You're just lucky enough to watch." Replied as she lowered her pussy to his mouth and began sucking his penis the rest of the way back to life.

Mason started licking Olivia's pussy.

Rene immediately protested, "Hey, what about me. I want some too!"

"You can have him left after I'm finished. Now stop interrupting me, I've got some catching up to do." Olivia stopped and told her, then went back to sucking.

Four minutes later Olivia began cumming and didn't stop until Mason decided she couldn't take anymore.

It was Olivia's turn to do the rolling and she ended up on the floor laying quietly next to him.

Mason, who hadn't cum, still had a very hard cock.

Rene saw his towering rigid man-meat, remembered Olivia's promise, mounted it reverse cowgirl style and was fucking him as fast as she could before he could speak. "OH FUCK! I'VE BEEN DREAMING OF THIS FOR A LONG TIME. YOUR COCK IS EVEN BETTER THAN I IMAGINED!" She proclaimed enthusiastically.

Mason noticed something, "But I'm not even wearing a condom!"

Lola told him, "Don't worry, she's been through menopause. You couldn't get her pregnant if you tried. Enjoy it; she is."

When he realized Olivia was watching him get fucked by her boss and that there was no sign of jealously, Mason resigned himself to the fact that it was going to happen and took Lola's advice.

Rene continued to fuck him hard and fast and she had them both cumming within minutes.

When he came and his cock began deflating, Mason expected Rene to stop, but she didn't and her relentless, rapid fucking had him back to a full erection in less than a minute. Two minutes later Rene began repeatedly cumming. Mason lost track of how many orgasms she had, they all seemed to run together after a while. The only thing Mason knew for sure was that Rene didn't stop until she was too exhausted to continue.

After Rene finished recuperating she invited the entire party to enjoy the meal and refreshments while the three of them, Olivia, Mason and herself freshened up.

Olivia and Mason went to the guest bathroom to shower together and was surprised, though not offended, when Rene slipped in with them claiming she wanted to 'practice water conservation and keep the bill down'.

Ten minutes later, cleaned and dressed in fitting robes, the three returned to the dinning room where Rene had previously set up food and refreshments.

Thirty minutes later all the guest had departed except Olivia and Mason, who Rene had asked to stay for a while. Lola also remained behind, but that was because she lived there.

"I suppose you'd all like to know what just happened and why?" Asked Olivia.

Rene answered diplomatically, "If you don't mind."

Olivia recalled for them the story of Jeffery and her encounter with him in high school.

"So you see, that's why being in the club meant so much to me. It was the only way, other than my tattoos, I had to connect with anything resembling a normal sex life." Olivia also confided that not only has she been only able to take seven and a half inches of Jeffery's massive cock but, learned none through a private chat room on her high school alumni site that none of the girls at school had actually taken it all.

Lola asked her, "How do you feel now?"

Olivia thought about how to answer the question for a few seconds.

"Liberated, like I can finally do all the things I've wanted but have been too afraid to try."

Mason's curiosity got the best of him. "Like what?"

"Pick an illustration. I want to do them all."

Rene points to one in particular. "Even this one."

The tattoo depicts two women going down on each other.

"Yes, even that one."

Mason looked her over again. "I notice you don't have any tattoos of you in a threesome, why is that?"

"There wasn't any room for them but, they are on my list." She explained.

Rene said, "Oh." Then she asked Olivia and Mason, "How would you two like to spend the rest of the weekend at with us and see how many of those positions we four can knock out together."

Mason didn't belief he'd heard his manager right and repeated what he thought she'd said. "We four?" and heard three female voices say in unison, "We four."

That weekend Olivia was the center of attention and enjoyed every minute of it.

Olivia and Mason moved in together and spent most of the first four months going through every position depicted on Olivia's living Kama Sutra. It took less time for them to rekindled their love.

Six months later Olivia and Mason were halfway through the positions on her wish list for which she had no tattoos.

Eight months after the meeting Rene informed the club's membership that she and Lola were taking jobs in another state and the Voyeur's Club was being disbanded because no one else was willing to host the meetings. Their parting wasn't all bad though because before she left, Rene recommended Olivia to be her successor and Mason to be Olivia's assistant manager, which the company accepted.

Even though the Voyeur's Club was gone forever it continued to live on in Olivia's and Mason's memories as one of the best times in their lives.

Epilogue

After high school Jeffery Meyer had gone on to play college football, then pro-football and when his pro-football career ended became a commentator for a major sports network.

In January of 2016 seventy-five women claimed he had sexually assaulted them at various times between the years 1983 and 2015. One week later, twenty-three other women filed paternity suits against him alleging their children were the result of affairs and one-night stands they'd had with Jeffery during the same time period.

Coincidentally, the accusations began after his wife had given an interview with a popular women's magazine in which she bragged about her husband's penis size and said to have knowledge of his past marital indiscretions.

None of the accusations of assault were true but all the claims of paternity were and the scandal not only bankrupted Jeffery but ended both his coaching career and marriage.

In September of 2016, the press reported that Jeffery Meyer's dead body had been discovered in an Atlanta motel. He had been stabbed thirty-six times and castrated. Eventually their investigation would lead them to a woman with whom he had been having an affair. She was bi-sexual and her lesbian partner had killed Jeffery in a fit of jealously. Police searched but never found his severed genitals.

The End