The Waitress and the Teacher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, we had other students say Sam started it."

"Where is your narrative on your interview with those witnesses? Now, I know you can't do this, but I bet, ten minutes with them, I could get the truth out of them."

"You're right, I can't."

"Okay, Mr. Johnson. How about we pull the wool over their eyes. Tell them the district is going to press charges on Sam, and that their statements are needed. Put a line at the bottom, where it says they are swearing under penalty of law that what they are saying is the truth. Just tell them that if they lie, you'll have to call a juvie officer to pick them up."

"But that is a lie."

"Do you remember the drug bust four years ago at East High? I told them the same thing, and three of the seven kids came clean, and it was like dominos. The cops started buying me donuts!

"Okay, Mr Johnson. I am taking Sam fishing this afternoon. I will assume you will have this settled by tomorrow. I will be here at first bell. I do realize Sam may have to do a little detention for his part in finishing the bullying." We shook hands and we left.

In my truck, Sam was just sitting there, with a dazed look on his face, saying, "What just happened?"

"You just got invited to go fishing!" I held my fist up for a bump from the back seat.

He said, "I thought I was going to be expelled!"

"Shelly, I believe Mr. Johnson will call and tell you we don't need to come in tomorrow."

Now, Shelly was coming out of her silence and said, "When were you going to ask me if you could take Sam fishing?"

"I thought I just did," I said with a laugh.

Sam and I got home late, about 6:00pm, with a stringer full of fish. I then taught him how to clean fish.

Shelly told me that Mr. Johnson had called and Sam was getting one day of detention. And we wouldn't have to come in. The other boys were getting at least a full day of suspension each.

I cleaned up, we had dinner, a fish fry.

Hold that thought.

Later, I lay down on my bed with my hands behind my head, basking in my own glory.

I heard a knock on my door. "Come in."

It was Shelly. She came in and had on her robe. She sat on the edge of my bed.

"David I can't believe you. You wrapped Mr. Johnson right around your little finger!"

"Well, it was fun and I was helping Sam."

Then Shelly leaned down and gave me a kiss-- not a little peck-- it not only curled my toes, but it caused me to 'rise' to the occasion. I returned her kiss. Shelly got up and I thought she was going to leave my bedroom, but all she did was lock my door.

She turned back to me and said, "Mr. Paterson, you are just a wonderful man."

She turned the lights low. She began to untie the robe's sash. I could see she only had the robe on, and now it was falling off her shoulders. She leaned down and kissed me again.

I had to use the bathroom; heck, I did not plan for this, and I needed to go. I hurried into my bathroom where I relieved myself; grabbed a vial with some little blue pills and took one. Then I recovered a couple of condoms from my hiding place. When I returned to my bedroom, Shelly was lying right in the middle of my bed. I slipped my shorts off, and slipped into bed.

Shelly began to softly attack my lips. I started to feel her breasts, they were perfect B-cups. I moved my hand down to her pubic mound. She opened her legs, as to invite me in.

She whispered in my ear, "Be gentle. I have not made love in years. Lee was not a lover, he was a taker."

I let my hand dance with her pussy and play with her clit. I drew my fingertips over her cunt lips and around her clit. Shelly's breathing began to pick up and it was beginning to turn into deep, staccato air intakes. I continued to gently run my fingertips over her clit. I felt goosebumps rise on both of her areolas. I used the tip of my tongue on both her nipples. Shelly began to moan and arched her back. Shelly's hand grasped my cock and began squeezing and releasing it. My dick was getting as hard as it had ever been. I could feel the heat coming off her body. Her pussy was wet and slick.

Shelly's hips began to gyrate against my hand and my hips. I etched her body and movements into my memory.

She lined up my cock to her pussy lips. Without much effort, the head of my member easily slipped past her outer and inner labia. I could feel her body adjusting to my erection. I began to slowly push my cock in deeper. As I proceeded, her mouth opened and all I could hear was a soft moan that sounded like a 'ahhhhhhh'. Her legs wrapped around my hips.

She started crying and whispering how wonderful it felt to have a romantic coupling, unlike her rape fourteen years ago, and every time she had been with Lee.

She then said, "I want you!"

My mind was able to understand what she said, and wondered whether or not she meant it. It was like an out-of-body experience. I began to pump faster; with each down thrust, she gave out a guttural 'uh' sound. She stiffened and opened her mouth like in a scream, but nothing came out. A silent scream! She had a powerful orgasm.

After calming down, she asked me, "Do you want me?"

"Yes!"

"I mean as a girlfriend, partner or better."

"Shelly, these last six months have been a taste of paradise. Do you want an old man as a lover?"

Shelly held me tighter. "If you want an old woman as a lover."

"Hell, Shelly, you are still very young!"

I picked up my pace, driving to the hilt and then sliding back until the head was all that was left in her, and then I would do it again. With my mind solely on bringing her to another orgasm, I forgot about the condoms. I felt the pressure in my perineum. I began to shoot strings of cum into her. I must have had six to seven shots of my cum. With my coming she began to shake and hold me tightly for her second powerful orgasm. We fell asleep.

We woke up at about 5:00am. I had a fantastic 'woody'. I looked at Shelly, and asked if she'd like to enjoy my woody.

Shelly said, "Woody!!! You haven't come down since last night! I have been holding it for about three hours! But we need to get up, and I don't want Sam to catch us."

I took Sam to school and asked him if it was okay for me to date his mom.

"I thought you were already dating?"

In the months that followed, we 'dated'. Our dates were like a married couple's 'date night'.

I thought, well maybe, since we were 'acting' like we were married, maybe we should be. I went out and bought a ring and kept it handy so I could ask her when the time seemed right. Since that night when we first made love, we had been sleeping together, but Shelly would sneak in after Sam went to bed, and would always leave before Sam woke up. That lasted until Sam told Shelly she didn't have to pretend anymore, that he knew we shared a bedroom.

I decided I would just ask her to marry me. It was almost a year after our first time making love. We had been living together for well over a year. I told her, "We are going out Friday night and there will be dancing!"

I called Bobby and asked him if he could meet us at the restaurant.

Bobby told me he would be bringing a date. I said, "That's great!"

On Friday, Shelly seemed to be as nervous as a long-tailed cat in a room full of rocking chairs.

We arrived at the restaurant, and Bobby with his date, Sue, arrived about five minutes after us. Bobby's date was gorgeous. She had been his student a year before, and now she was finished with all classes in Bobby's subject area, so they could date and not run amiss of university policies. She did look familiar. When we were seated and got our drinks, we began to chat. Bobby did not go to East High, he went to Central High. Sue had gone to East High; in fact, I had to talk to her in tenth grade about something only a teenager would do. We laughed.

Bobby and Sue got up to go to the salad bar

Meanwhile, Shelly just didn't seem herself. I asked her what was wrong.

"I need to tell you something."

"Well, I want to ask you something, too. You go first."

"Dave, I am pregnant."

I was at a loss for words, but not for long. "Is it safe for you to carry a baby? You are 46."

"Wow, I thought you'd be upset."

"No, not at all."

Just then, Bobby and Sue came back to the table. After they sat down and got comfortable, I said, "Here is why I asked you here tonight..."

I got down on one knee, pulled the ring box out, popped it open, and said, "Michelle, will you marry me?"

Out of nowhere, as per my instructions, Sam came up to the table with some flowers, and taking pictures.

Shelly put her hand to her mouth, and said, "Yes!"

Sam took pictures and I got a fist bump from both soon-to-be brothers.

I continued, "Also, you are both going to have a little brother or sister."

Bobby grinned. "You old dog!"

Shelly stated, red-faced, "Your dad is not as old as you think."

Sam asked, "Do I have to babysit?"

There were toasts to our lives, Sam had a coke. We returned to our soon-to-be home. Shelly and I consummated our engagement.

The next morning, after I took Sam to school, and then I went to the café. I got a standing ovation. From the whole café. Susie was pulling Shelly out from behind the counter. We embraced and kissed to cheers and applause.

---- -- --

Shelly decided that Susie would be her matron of honor. I asked Mike to be my best man.

Shelly asked Jack if he would step up and be the 'father of the bride'.

Sam and Bobby would be groomsmen. Mike's kids would be the flower girl and the ring bearer; even though they were older than most, they were excited to help one of their dad's friends. Mike's crew members volunteered to be ushers. Mike's girlfriend volunteered to be Shelly's personal attendant. Jack said he would close the café and hold the reception there. Joanne arranged with her church to hold the wedding there (she gave a good size donation to her church to ensure it).

George arranged for a limo for the day. To top it off, other patrons took up a collection for our honeymoon; $3,550 was added to our honeymoon money.

Shelly's and my heads were both spinning at all the friendship and love we were receiving.

Our wedding day's excitement was akin to going to Disneyland, Disney World, Six Flags, Sea World, Cedar Point and the Grand Canyon all in one day.

The ceremony started without a hiccup. Then all eyes turned to gaze upon Shelly; she floated down the aisle on Jack's arm. Jack could not be any prouder than if she was his own daughter. Sam moved to accompany Jack and Shelly the last ten feet.

When the minister said, "The love of family knows no conditions or boundaries. So I ask who gives his blessing for the union of this couple?"

Sam cleared his throat and said in a clear manly voice, "I, Samuel Ambrosia, bless the uniting of my loving mother, Michelle Ambrosia, to a man I respect with all my heart, Dave Paterson."

Sam handed Shelly's hand to me, it was accompanied with a fist bump.

I found it hard to see clearly, due to 'something I got in my eyes'. Shelly could not see any better, as Sam moved to his place in line at the altar with us...

...We said, "I do."

The minister then said, "You may kiss your new spouse."

After our first wedding kiss and the reception at the café, I must have been kissed by hundreds of girls and women, and shook a million hands, all while holding my beautiful bride next to me. We got into George's limo, and it deposited us at the airport to take us to our honeymoon destination.

Our honeymoon was great, We had a bungalow on the beach, a private beach! We needed more than an abacus to figure out how many times we made love. You'd think we were a couple of teenagers.

We returned home to find an ultra-clean house, the property was well groomed, and the garage bays were spotless. Sam greeted us with a big smile and told us he and his friends cleaned everything as a wedding gift. He got my usual bro hug and a big hug from Shelly.

We settled down to living as a family.

One day, Sam asked me, "Am I your son now? I asked Bobby if I was his brother and he said 'Hell yes!' Can I use your name?"

"Hold that thought."

I called Shelly at work, Jack answered.

"Jack, I have to take Shelly and Sam to the lawyer, so I can adopt Sam, but don't tell her. Let me talk to her."

When she came to the phone, I told her I'd be picking her up early. She responded with, "But, but, but, but, but."

I said, "Just tell Jack it is family business!"

I picked up Shelly and had Sam with me. I drove to the lawyer who handled all my legal work, Nova's death, my retirement, real estate, and now adoption...

I asked, "Sam, you still want to do this?"

Sam gave an exuberant, "Yes."

Shelly asked, "What are you...er...er, we... doing?"

Sam said, "I asked Dave to adopt me. I'd like to be known as Samuel Paterson. Well, Samuel Ambrosia Paterson to be exact."

Shelly began crying and said, "I love you," to both of us.

We entered the offices of William Hewitt, Esq.

He was William, when talking professionally. He was Bill when not talking professionally, but we mix pleasure and business all the time.

We were escorted to William's office.

"Nice wedding, Dave."

"So Dave, I did not get to stay for the reception, introduce me? -- But I have met you at Jack's café."

"Yes, this is Michelle, my new wife, and I hope my soon-to-be son, Sam."

Turning to Shelly he said, "How did you tie up Dave?"

I interrupted with, "Her beauty. Not another word, William!"

"Okay, it will be three to six months. Is the dad in the picture?"

Both Shelly and Sam interrupted with a big, "NO!"

I had gotten Sam's birth certificate out of the file cabinet, and handed it to Shelly, she handed it to William

William said, "Ahhh, no father listed, that will make it easier!"

Shelly explained how Sam was conceived.

William was quiet for what seemed like forever, but I knew that William's great legal mind was working overtime.

"While you guys are here, I'll throw in a will for each of you, all of it pro bono!" In a stage whisper, William said, "Dave was a teacher at my son's school and helped me get a handle on him when he got in trouble at school. He never let me pay him back, so here is my chance, and I am not taking NO as an answer!"

With a red aw-shucks expression on my face, I accepted his offer.

William was legally blunt and to the point! He said, "Do you want to do research for the sperm donor to get him legally out of the way? I could find out if he has money for child support. He won't be able to claim visitation because I'll sever his rights as soon as we get any money from him! If he is a low-life, we can just forget it."

Shelly said, "I do have a list of a few names of who was at the party. The DA at the time, did not want to do the work to find out who was involved. I think some of them were friends of the DA."

William Hewitt Esq. said, "You were taken advantage of? So, it was rape! Hell, if I find him it will be like shooting fish in a barrel! I would love to do this for you guys and pro bono if I don't find him!"

Bill, my friend, said, "I really want to do this!"

'My lawyer' William Hewitt Esq. said, "It is good being the lawyer for a victim."

Lee's trial.

Now we were a family. But one more thing, it was time for good ol' Lee's trial. Shelly was now five-months pregnant.

William Hewitt, Esq. came with us. He talked with the DA and filed an amicus brief. Shelly, Sam, myself, Mike, Joanne, Bob, George and Jack were in attendance. Jack closed the café so everyone who was at the café on that day, could be in attendance.

William's brief was simple. He had found out that someone had tried to influence some of the witnesses to change their testimony against Lee with threats and money. The judge called the lawyers into chambers, including William. The judge ordered the Sheriff's Department to do an investigation, and the defendant's lawyers to explain how it could happen. The trial proceeded. We all testified that Lee was dangerously 'out of control!'

We testified as to what he said. The defense tried to object, but the DA had both the surveillance video and Joanne's video and pictures put into evidence, and his voice was heard clearly.

The big kaboom was when Sam was on the stand. The DA showed pictures of Sam's bruises. Sam flinched as they came up on the court monitor.

When the defense lawyer started to question Sam, he said, "Why did you hit Lee?"

Sam actually said, "Excuse me?"

"Why did you hit Lee?"

"I never hit him, he hit me."

The defense lawyer objected, "I object, non-responsive."

The judge replied with a sneer, "Overruled."

The defense lawyer just said, "No more questions."

When Shelly took the stand the District Attorney entered the pictures that the police took as evidence.

Lee's lawyer whispered to Lee that he was going to lose, so he should try for a plea deal.

We heard Lee say, "Fuck you! You're fired!"

We all did a double-take when we heard that.

The judge admonished Lee, and said he could be his own lawyer, but he would appoint his fired lawyer to assist him. Lee decided not to fire the lawyer and took his advice and pleaded guilty to a plea deal. He actually got seven years in prison; he was looking at over a quarter century in prison without the deal.

------

About a month later, we got a call from William. He said his private investigator had found the sperm donor. One thing that was in Shelly's favor was the blood test from the night of the party showed the drugs. We had Sam's DNA report, and the PI got the sperm donor's DNA by looking through the scumbag's trash can (just like on TV). William found out the sperm donor was the restaurant's manager, Shelly's former boss! He had been 40 and married with one child at the time. He was now a district manager of the chain, still married but with three kids now. William now was going to commit legal blackmail-- child support or we give our evidence to the District Attorney.

The scumbag had a secret account that his wife did not know about. William believed he was about to divorce his wife, so the reason for that account. With a confidential agreement signed by just Shelly and the manager, Shelly got forty-thousand dollars after William took his fees.

I was not party to the agreement, so I sent his wife an anonymous letter telling her what was going on and what might be happening. Yes, she divorced him and then gave his name to the District Attorney.

The District Attorney had Shelly deposed, and guess who took a plea deal and gave out the names of all the men. Our state did not have a statute of limitations for rape or sexual assault. The guy who put the drugs in her drink, got the maximum twenty-plus years, the rest got from about six to fourteen years. I did not pay anymore attention to the scumbags after that.

Right after the child support was collected, William was able to get the paperwork and court hearing done for Sam for his adoption. And on that day, Sam became Samuel Ambrosia Paterson. My son Bobby, Robert David Paterson, and his now-fiancée Susan were there to sign as witnesses.

Now that we were through with all the legal actions, Shelly and I were about to celebrate in the hot tub, but the OB-GYN told Shelly could not go into the hot tub 'til after the baby arrived. She could dangle her legs in it. Sam was at a friend's house for the weekend. I was about to put on my swim trunks, Shelly said while going out the bedroom door naked, "Why are you putting them on?" We sat on the side of the tub and held each other.

After the tub we retired to the bedroom.

____ ____

Shelly asked me to attend all doctor appointments. Shelly was doing very well, when she was six-and-a-half-months pregnant, Doctor Jennifer, her OB-GYN, told her because of her age, bedrest was highly recommended. Doctor Jennifer told her she was healthy, but to be careful, that she needed to take it easy. And again, NO HOT TUB.