The Waitress and the Teacher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
olddave51
olddave51
209 Followers

Shelly asked the doctor with 'air quotes', "Does 'take it easy' mean no lovemaking?"

With a chuckle, Doctor Jennifer informed us, "As long as you are comfortable making love, it shouldn't bother you or the baby. I suggest you stay on top with your lovemaking, though."

Shelly made the 'mmnnn' sound and glanced at me with a smile. I just rolled my eyes.

Sam was on a camp out and fishing with his buddies up at the river when we got home from the doctor's office.

Shelly said, "Well, no hot tub, but we both like hot showers! Would you like to meet me in the shower?"

I don't know who was naked first, but I was first in the shower and setting the temperature. When Shelly stepped in the shower it was like Aphrodite rising from the sea.

We embraced, kissed, and our soapy hands caressed each other. Her hands fondled my balls and cock. I soaped her back and butt cheeks. I backed away from her and turned her around and put shampoo on my hands and began to wash her lovely hair. She arched her back, as I massaged her scalp. Soft moans were all that I could hear above the sound of the running shower. As I turned my goddess to rinse her hair, her breasts softly rubbed against my chest.

Now, as Shelly washed my hair, I understood why she was moaning while I did her hair.

Shelly retrieved her razor and shaving cream and gave me an impish smile. She applied the shaving scream to her pubic area, and again smiled at me.

She said, "I have wanted to try shaving for a long time, how do you feel about me having a naked pussy?"

My answer came in the form of a kiss and a loving touch of her cheek, as I said, "Nice."

She asked me if I wanted to shave or trim my pubic area.

I asked her, "What would you like?"

"Well, I like you groomed but not shaved." After she finished grooming me, we began to pleasure each other. We took turns performing oral sex on each other, and I was able to tickle her clit and bring her to two orgasms. After her last climax, she began to suck my cock. I had to hold on to the shower door to keep my balance.

We remained in the shower until the water started to get cold.

Shelly worked one more week, and told Jack she was quitting.

Jack said, "No you're not! It will be a maternity leave. How does a year sound?"

Jack had Joanne write one hell of a health insurance policy, and now Jack was going to see if it was any good.

Shelly was in excellent health but the doctor ordered her to bedrest for the last two months of her pregnancy as a precaution. It was not hard to be her nurse because I got a kiss every time I was by her side.

When the day came, we packed up the car and I drove Shelly to the hospital.

Shelly was prepped. I was clad in new-father scrubs. I was told I was truly a spectator, and that at any time I might be asked to leave the room.

I gave Shelly a kiss and leaned against the wall.

The birth was unbelievable. Shelly gave out a few grunts and small shrieks and out came our little daughter, Cassiopeia Ambrosia Paterson, I was able to cut the cord. Shelly suggested an astronomical name to honor Nova. Yes, Cassiopeia was an unusual name, but we would always call her Cassi.

Robert and Susan were married just two weeks after Cassi's birth. When they returned from the honeymoon, we asked them to be godparents for Cassi. They were overjoyed to do it.

Sam went to my alma mater and he wanted to become a teacher. Sophomore year, he met a very attractive little blonde with blue eyes that must have hypnotized him, Dawn. A month into their junior year, they came to us and told us we were going to become grandparents. They got married and moved in with us. Dawn had their baby boy in June, so she did not miss any classes. Shelly and I supported Sam and Dawn while they finished school.

Teenage girls are different.

As the years strolled by-- sometimes running, sometimes crawling-- Shelly and I became parents to a teenager, a female teenager! I only had experience with Bobby and Sam, boy teenagers! It was a brave new world for me now. Girls needed their daddy and I was learning. I don't know how many times I held Cassiopeia after some boy had broken her heart, telling her she was my star. The first time, Shelly told me to not try to 'fix it', but to listen to her and just love her. It worked. I have a smart wife!

By this time, Robert and Susan had two kids themselves, twins, a boy and a girl. Aunt Cassi became 'rich' babysitting the three kids of her brothers and their wives.

Shelly and I went to all of Cassi's school activities, softball and soccer games.

When Cassi was old enough to drive, she became my chauffeur when I had a knee replacement. The doctors were able to repair some of the damage to my knee from years before. When I finished rehabilitation, I was able to go to the father-daughter dance; I didn't do too badly for an old guy and not too gimpy.

I had started to write just about the time I met Shelly. I have published five books:

"How to Survive Single Fatherhood" was on some parenting book lists;

"It Happened in the Principal's Office" was a collection of true humor stories from my years as dean. It was on the reading list for a master's course at my alma mater, I received many orders from educators;

"The Sex Life of a Single Father" sold rather well under a pen name;

One about my first wife: "Was It Worth It?" using my pen name and changing names to protect my bank account, it sold reasonably well;

A tongue-in-cheek book, "Teenage Daughters: Can't Live With Them, Can't Live Without Them" was on parenting book lists also.

Thanks to a good financial planner, we invested the money wisely, and created a good nest egg.

Cassi will be starting college this fall.

Now in our golden years, Shelly and I are able to enjoy our teenage daughter and our grandchildren. Our sons come over every Sunday, and do our landscaping, home improvement, car repairs and the daughters-in-law and Cassi cook our family meal and make sure the house is in order (according to Shelly's wishes).

Family is love and our cup runneth over.

Thinking back I have had A Hell of a Life maybe there is a book in that, too. With Shelly, I wouldn't change for anything.

THE END

_______________

olddave51
olddave51
209 Followers