The Wall

Story Info
A brother and sister get fucked in the public wall service.
5k words
4.5
46k
89
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sophie twiddled her thumbs together, anticipation wreaking havoc inside her while sitting in the passenger seat. Alex, her twin brother, took a quick look at her when he pulled up to a red light.

"Nervous?" he asked.

"Aren't you?"

"Little bit. But it'll be fine I think. I mean everyone else has had to do it at some point."

"I know but that doesn't make it any less nerve racking."

"Come on, I know you're not a virgin. Think I couldn't hear what you and that ex of yours did all the time in the other room?" Sophie felt the red spread across her face.

"Ok well, it wasn't in front of everyone walking down the street." The twins had turned 18 about three weeks ago now. With the end of the month finally arriving, they were now on their way to their mandatory service day that everyone was required to do at the end of their 18th birth month.

About a week ago Sophie walked down the age restricted strip of the city shopping center to get a look of what the future had in store for her. A wall spanning about two blocks was located there with maybe a hundred asses, pussies and dicks sticking out, some of them being used vigorously by strangers who were just walking by and decided they needed to get off right then and there. Normally it was paid volunteers, but on the last day of every month it was exclusively fresh meat.

She considered that maybe she wouldn't get used. There were about a hundred other people to choose from anyways. Then again, she'd heard from a few different people that the end of the month was always the busiest days. She didn't have to ask why. Despite her hesitation she did feel a little aroused by the idea of being fucked by strangers.

"Well, no one will know it's you." Alex told her.

"Yeah I guess. Might not be so bad. Mom and Dad did meet on their day."

"They must've loved the experience."

"What makes you say that?" She probed.

"You never realized our birthday is just over nine months away from theirs?"

"Oh." They sat in silence for a moment before Sophie spoke again. "Do you think maybe someone else is our dad then?"

"No I read up on it, they inject some crazy effective birth control into you."

"Great. Needles." She wasn't the biggest fan to hear she had to take a shot but she was relieved to know she didn't have to worry about pregnancy, or whether or not her dad was her real dad. Soon they arrived at the location they were required to meet at and made their way in to the building to sign in.

"Alright I'll get this processed," the older lady at the desk told them. "You two can leave your clothes in one of the lockers over there." The two of them paused for a moment and looked at each other. They hadn't realized they'd see each other naked.

"Uh. Ok." Alex replied. They both made their way over to the lockers. "Let's go ahead and get this over with." Alex pulled his shirt off, nothing Sophie hadn't seen before. He was pretty lean and pale, and Sophie quickly discovered he had shaved his legs in preparation for today when his pants dropped. She pulled her shirt over her head and when it had come off, Alex's boxers were dropping to the floor.

She stopped undressing for a moment to take in the sight of her brother's dick. It was just under six inches, so not super long, but by no means small. His shaven balls looked super plump and suckable though. What she was shocked most by was the sheer girth of the shaft. If they weren't related she thought she would've dropped down and started sucking right then and there.

"We doing this or are you gonna sit and stare all day?" He said.

"What? Oh." Sophie thought he was asking to have sex with her but then the reality of why they were here had come back to her. She pulled her bra off, letting her 32DD breasts drop. Alex watched for a moment and was mesmerized by her large areolae, thinking it's a shame no one on the street was going to see them. She grabbed the top of her pants and hooked her thumbs into her panties to pull both garments down over her squishy thighs at once.

Alex realized she also prepared for today, as her pubic region seemed to be freshly shaven, leaving nothing but a cute and plump innie visible between her legs. Sophie spun around a little, letting her ass jiggle as she did so. She wasn't a fat person but she definitely had some fat in all the good places, thighs, ass, and a slight belly.

"Think I look good enough?" She wanted to hear her twin brother say she looked attractive but was careful to phrase it in a way that didn't sound like she was coming onto a blood relative.

"Yeah," was all he could muster before bending down to grab their clothes and throw them into the bottom locker. Sophie noticed another 18 year old guy walking by without his clothes with a five inch hard on. The guy walked by, eyes locking on Alex's ass hole for a moment as he did. The thought of seeing Alex fucked by a man came to her mind and she thought it'd be funny to see her ladies man brother getting fucked by a dude.

The two of them walked in and met with a lady who gave them both a shot.

"What do I need one for?" Alex said.

"Decreases your refractory period to about a minute or two. Also sterilizes the sperm, not all the women out there are smart enough to use birth control before coming here. Due note that the effects of both of your shots will wear off in about 24 hours but your shift ends at 11 pm, so you two are free to take advantage of the effects until 7 am tomorrow on your own time."

"Oh we're siblings," Sophie told the woman.

"Well I didn't say it had to be with each other." Sophie immediately felt embarrassed for assuming that. "That said," she pointed to Alex. "The testicles are gonna be producing a lot of semen until then and after like 10, maybe 15 minutes you might start to feel a tad uncomfortable, so you'll be looking to release a lot. No worries about damage though, as long as you ejaculate once an hour you'll come out with perfect health."

"What if I don't get used in an hour?"

"Well then I can always come over and take of that." The woman smiled at him when she said that which made Alex fluster. She had a voluptuous figure and very red lips that he imagined being wrapped around his cock head. Sophie noticed her brother's cock twitch, the movement then led her attention to his balls which seemed to have grown a tad bigger. "And don't worry about people hearing you guys, no sound gets outside. lets the public feel like they're just using tools." Sophie was suddenly extremely wet at that statement. "There are microphones and headphones you can wear to hear what's going on out there though. We've found a lot of new comers prefer to know when someone approaches them."

The lady gave them the number of their sections in the wall, the two realized they were placed right next to each other and were shocked and secretly ecstatic to find that there were no barriers between them. The siblings laid on their backs next to each other and shoved their bottom sides through the opening. After a couple minutes someone on the other side came by putting everyone's legs through some upper openings so that everyone's legs were back inside the two block long box they were in, exposing only the genitals, ass, thighs, and a little bit of pelvis space between the goods and their bellies.

Sophie looked to her left to see who her other partner was to find a thick with two c's girl with dark skin and huge breasts, she was already fondling them before the wall had officially opened. Sophie turned back to Alex who seemed anxious.

"Now who's nervous?" She asked.

"Not nervous, my balls just feel really full." Sophie wished she could see them to know if they had gotten any bigger since they last blessed her eyes. Soon 8 am struck and they could hear people walking up to the wall. The twins weren't immediately taken, the first thing Sophie heard was the girl next to her let out a gasp as a stranger on the other side started to have his way with her.

"Ohh." Sophie turned her head back to Alex who had a look of pleasure on his face. "Someone out there does really good head," he exclaimed. He suddenly made a shocked face that started molding into something tamer. "Oh those are fingers!" He yelled. Sophie realized whoever was blowing her brother had their fingers up his ass, and when faced with the reality that someone was playing with her twin's hole right next to her, her pussy started leaking fluids.

The sight attracted her first dick. She felt someone's four inch dick slip inside her and felt her cheeks start jiggling. It felt good though she wished her first wall cock had been a little bigger. Her desires suddenly melted away when the stranger on the other side started expertly massaging her clit. She let out a long moan and grabbed the headphones to put on.

"Ohhh, that feel good?" She heard the man on the other side pleasuring her.

"Mmm yes," she moaned, knowing full well he couldn't hear her. She heard the man spit then felt it splat against her clit before he started rubbing again. Excess saliva ran down her pussy lips as the man's smaller than average dick and his amazing fingers drove her wild. "Mmm yeaah!!"

Alex moved his head to the side to watch his sister get fucked. He took in the sight of her hands groping her tits while she made the hottest noises he'd ever heard in his life. The view drove him to spurting loads of cum into the mouth of whoever was on the other side. His asshole clenched around the fingers pushing against his prostate, driving him into shivers of pleasure. The air touched his cock once again as the receiver pulled away, then he heard someone else step up to him.

"Let's get this hot dick up again." The voice of a woman came into his ears before feeling a nice, huge, round ass press up against his member, rubbing it up and down. True to the words of the lady who gave him the shot, his balls started to fill up again only a minute later and the stranger's soaking vagina pressed up against his cock head before pushing down and enveloping him with her walls.

Sophie heard the man grunt and felt him press against her. He pulled out and something warm started leaking out of her and over her asshole. She was overwhelmed with emotions, but mostly felt frustrated that he didn't keep going until she came, especially given how close she was. Her frustration didn't last long when she heard a deep voice bellow.

"Come here baby," it said before a massive nine inch cock buried its way into her. She screamed a long oh of pleasure and felt herself trying to move against the restraints to grind into the new dick that filled her insides in a way she hadn't felt before. "Ooo, you're hungry aren't ya?" The man's voice said through the head phones.

"Yesssss!" She yelled. The man began to rail her tight cunt, getting a number of joyful yelps out of her, calling Alex's attention again. He watched her tits jiggle furiously as the man had his way with his sister. Though he knew it was wrong, he closed his eyes and imagined the pussy swallowing his load right now was Sophie's while listening to her calls. The woman shifted his dick from her vagina to her asshole and shoved it in, giving Alex a tighter experience.

"Oh Sophie!" Her named slipped out, luckily Sophie hadn't caught on to what he was imagining.

"Feels, oh! Good doesn't it!? Ahh!" Alex continued to keep himself in his fantasy listening to what his sister said.

"Fuuuuck yes!" Sophie loved hearing Alex like this. Not long later, what felt like a gallon of cum was unloaded into her pussy, causing her to spasm. Her moans calmed down as she was left a few seconds without a dick in her when she heard two guys walking up to her.

"Come on man, you're longer so just get in her ass. I should be able to fit between you two."

"You sure?"

"Yeah man I'll just rest my balls on your dick. Oh don't gimme that look we've done weirder together"

"Yeah guess you're right," said one of the guys as he shoved an eight inch skinny dick into her ass. Sophie gasped and clenched hard on the dick. "Oh shit she's tight as fuck!" He pulled back a bit to allow his friend space to get into her pussy. He moaned as he inserted him self and they both began thrusting into her.

Sophie felt like she had been introduced to a whole new world while her lower half got both holes filled in. She listened to them both moan and their dicks rubbed each other with only a thin wall of flesh separating them. That space of contact on both sides felt amazing as it was massaged

"Fuck man all this cum in her pussy is lubing me the fuck up and it feels so good."

"Ok, let's just do this." The guy pulled out of her ass, forcing Sophie into a pleasurable sigh, though she thought pooping would never feel the same again. She heard the ass guy shuffle next to his friend and then felt his dick push the other one aside in her vagina, then they both started thrusting out of sync. She began screaming again as she orgasmed over their cocks but they kept on going, heating up her wall with their friction like rubbing two sticks together to light a fire, and the fire in her burned into a blaze as her built in fire hose kept spraying at the source.

Alex was left sexless for a minute after the woman pulled away from him when suddenly he felt large hands grasp his ass and the head of a girthy dick pressed against his ass hole. The man's fingers spread his hole open and shoved himself into him.

"Oh God!" he yelled. Sophie looked at Alex and saw him bouncing back and forth the same way she'd been for the past hour or so, somebody was fucking him and it was the hottest thing she'd ever seen in her life.

"How's it feeling?" She moaned.

"Big!" He responded. "Maybe a little better than I thought," He said sheepishly. She pictured a large man stretching out her brother's ass, making her more soaking wet than she's ever been. A couple minutes later her insides became more wet as the two friends orgasmed simultaneously. She felt them both exit, allowing pools of cum to flow out.

"Come on we're gonna be late," one of the guys said.

"Thanks," the other told her. She felt really touched at someone thanking her for this and realized she hoped they came back later. She felt them both give a quick slap to either ass cheek and heard them walk away. She noticed the man using Alex had also finished and her brother was still now.

"I can feel it leaking," he told her, sounding out of breath.

"feels good doesn't it?"

"Kinda yeah... think we should do this again one day?"

"Fuck yes!" Sophie loved the idea of making this a regular thing with her brother, though a part of her wished he was the one on the other side of the wall after watching him have sex with the past few users.

"Oh sweet, honey we can use these two next to each other!" A voice said through the headphones as it approached.

"Sounds like we got a couple," Alex told his sister.

"Love me some fresh pussy."

"Babe that's looking more used than fresh," the woman giggled. Alex and Sophie looked at each other. Sophie could tell from the look on his face that he heard the same thing.

"Is that mom and dad?" He asked. Sophie was about to reply when she felt a cock that felt a little bigger and a little thicker than how Alex's looked crammed its way into her vagina.

"Oh but it feels just as tight as fresh pussy," the man said. Hearing the voice closer there was no doubt about it, Sophie had her fathers cock inside her. She felt ravaged by lust and intense sexual need knowing who was thrusting into her.

"Oh man she's sucking!" Alex hollered, taking in the feeling of what was presumably his mother wrap her lips and tongue around his dick.

"Alex this feels so good." Sophie didn't care to hide her incestuous desires now that her father's cock was railing her innards.

"I know!"

"Grab my tit!" She screamed. Alex reach over and squeezed her soft pillow like boob and fell into a state of bliss.

"How's that cock taste babe?" Their dad yelled to their mother.

"Almost as good as yours. How's that pussy? Those soft pale thighs remind me of Sophie." If there was any doubt between the twins that their parents were fucking them it was gone now.

"Yeah kinda does... it's November right? You don't think this is her do you?" Hearing her parents talk about her while she was getting fucked made her feel feral.

"Yes daddy! It's me! Fuck your little girl!"

"That's so fucking hot," the girl to her left said. Sophie had forgotten she was there and that people near her could probably hear her but she didn't care anymore, she wanted to get out of this wall and fuck her parents in the open in front of everyone.

"Oh dear, come on now, what are the odds of us finding one of our kids in all this?" Their mom questioned. There was a pause from them while their mom lowered her vagina onto Alex's dick.

"Ohhh mom."

"Mmm but that looks like it turned you on huh?" They heard her say. "Do you want that to be our little girl down there?"

"Maybe a little," he whispered just loud enough for Sophie to hear over the headphones.

"Yes daddy fuck me!"

"Oh you're a bad daddy," their mom said to him softly. "What if I told you I wanted you and our son's cock filling up my cunt together?"

"Oh God mom yes!" Alex could feel his dick throbbing like it never has before.

"Well," the father started. "Maybe I wanna fuck our daughter while I watch her eat our son's cum out of your pussy."

"I'm gonna tell them!!" Sophie yelled to Alex. "I want this I need to tell them!"

"Yes! Oh fuck yes she feels so good!" Alex could feel his mother's cheeks jiggle with each slam into him while her pussy lips locked themselves into an iron grip on the cock she gave birth to. Before long Sophie could hear the grunting and her father's warm seed started to over take the feeling of all the previous men's cum.

"Yessss!!" She screamed. Soon after, Alex fired semen into the womb that made him and a new form a bliss washed over him. Their parents pulled away, Alex felt his mother slap his ass before she left and they lay their dumbfounded by what just happened.

The twins were used countless more times over the next several hours. Both had their asses filled with cum, genitals sucked, and cheeks slapped by an unknown number of strangers. To Sophie's welcome surprised there were even a couple more people to use both holes together. By 11 pm they were both stumbling out of the box. Alex grabbed some paper towels that were out for everyone to use so he could wipe some of the cum out of his ass.

"Want some?" He offered to his sister.

"No, I kinda wanna leave it all in."

"Ok well I'm putting a blanket on your chair then in case it leaks out." They reached Alex's car, got in, and began to drive away, at first not speaking until Sophie spoke up.

"That was the best thing I've ever done in my life."

"Yeah...Can't believe our parents wanna have sex with us."

"Oh I fully intend on bringing that up as soon as we're home." Alex made an uncomfortable face. "What you didn't like it?"

"No it's just the stuff they put in me. Till 7 am remember?" Sophie realized he hadn't cum in at least half an hour and a smile sprouted over her face.

"Oh yeah! Pull over, over there! In the alley!"

"Why?"

"I'm gonna help you out. Also I've been thinking about getting your thick shaft in me all day." In that moment Alex got the hardest erection he'd ever had and immediately pulled into the alley. When they stopped Sophie pulled off her seat belt with lightning speed and open the door. "Get in the back seat."

Alex did as he was told while unbuttoning his pants. They shut the back doors then Sophie pulled her brother's pants off and bent down before his dick. She grabbed the base and looked up to him.

"You ready?"

"Fuck yeah sis." Without breaking eye contact, she lowered her head down until her twin's cock was inside it. He moaned, feeling his sister's warm mouth. Her tongue traced the vein that ran up and down his penis and began to bob as she did so. Alex moaned while his sister sucked him off for the next four minutes and made sexy moans and gurgles as she took his whole cock into her dirty mouth. Sophie took her hands and groped her brother's ass cheeks for a minute while she sucked then shoved her middle finger up his ass, pushing him over the edge and spraying cum down her throat.

12