All Comments on 'The Wall'

by FunniLilGuy2

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
cageysea9725cageysea97256 months ago

Nothing in this submission was sexy, just stupid.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

A good story, and would have loved to have watch it unfold between siblings. I remember the first time I did my sister's pussy (she was 19). OMG and fuck yes, she was so dammed hairy down there, LIKE all sisters "should be!" She tasted fucking great, tangy, like orange and lemon juice mixed. We still meet up now and then for a quickie when our spouses don't suspect anything, like they would! I want us to do a foursome without spouses sometime and we will if we ever get up the nerve to ask them! (I think they will). OMG, I want so dam bad to eat my mom's pussy. My sister says she is extremely hairy, looked at her when they showerd at the gym and she has a huge suck-able clit. I want to slowly tongue eat her hairy ass / but for the first 30 minutes or so then I just want to eat and fuck her really bad, cum inside of her, then eat it (my own cum) back out of her hairy pussy. OMG I have to go jerk off, and, then eat my thick ropes of cum! I will probably eat my cum from my wife tonight!

I am so horny right now, I know I would suck a cock right now if the opportunity to do my sexy brother-in-law happened. OMG, I want to eat his cum so bad.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

This story was very creative. I really enjoyed it. I totally disagree with Cageysea9725. So many of these stories are just blah. But NOT this one.

SuperCooperSuperCooper2 months ago

The wall is a fun premise. Shame Alex and his dad didn’t fuck.

UndiscoveredGardenerUndiscoveredGardener5 days ago

Shame about the contraception, anonymous wall breeding could be a fun theme to explore - maybe they do a special event, one month out of the year!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous