The Wall

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After swallowing she pulled back and yoinked her finger out of Alex and looked at the glaze substance on it.

"Look's like you didn't get all the cum out."

"Yeah. That felt good sis." Alex went to grab the door handle when she stopped him.

"Where do you think you're going? you've got two minutes max before those gorgeous balls fill up again and I'm getting that spunk in everyone one of my holes."

"Oh ok, fuck yeah!"

"Come here and suck on my tits, you've been ogling them all day." Both of them smiled as Alex pulled himself close to her and began nursing on his sister's beautiful nipples. He closed his eyes and sucked while Sophie sensually rubbed his back. Sophie let out a few soft moans over the next couple minutes while Alex sucked on one and played with the other in his hand, tracing his fingers around her large areolae. His dick rose again, prompting Alex to stop sucking and move back while Sophie removed her pants.

When she pulled her panties off, the cum of previous men, including her father's stuck to the garment. Alex moved forward and inserted his penis into Sophie's pussy, taking in the feeling of his sister's warmness and of all the cum surrounding his dick, somehow making it sexier than all the vaginas that fucked him today.

"Should I go slow?"

"No, fuck me hard." A wave of extreme arousal over took Alex as he rammed his cock into Sophie's soaking wet pussy over and over again. The siblings moaned and screamed for what felt like an eternity, barely over powering the slapping and slushing of Alex's cock moving through Sophie's cum filled cunt until he added his sperm to the pool. As soon as he pulled out, Sophie turned him around and pushed his head down so she could spread his ass cheeks and stick her tongue in him to scoop out what cum was left in him from the wall.

When his balls were full again, Sophie sucked on them for a minute or two before opening the car door.

"What are you doing?"

"Fuck my ass over the hood."

"What if someone sees us?"

"That's the fun of it." Alex jumped out of the back seat, bare ass and balls exposed to the world while his naked sister bent herself over the hood of his car. Alex rubbed his cock down her pussy lips to collect some of the cum as lube then shoved it as deep into Sophie's ass as he could. She let out a heavenly moan and began twerking on his dick while he thrusted into her as fast as he could. Alex managed to last about eight minutes fucking his sister in a public space before cumming into her ass. They pulled their clothes back on without cleaning up and made their way home.

Sophie felt like a sex crazed slut and she didn't want it to end. She did not intend for it either, not yet anyways. She still had around seven hours of full proof birth control in her, and as far as she cared, that's seven hours worth of sex she can squeeze out of her family. The twins walked into their home around 12 am to find their parents were still up. Their mom addressed them first.

"Hey, did you two come out ok?"

"A little better than that," Alex replied after a pause.

"Oh, well, glad you enjoyed yourselves."

"Hey Alex," their dad came over to them. "I know that stuff lasts a while so, uh, I bought some extra tissues and stuff for ya, incase you need them."

"Thanks dad." Sophie stepped in front of Alex after he replied.

"What's he need those for?" She asked. Their parents had a puzzled look on their face.

"For, taking care of the drug's effects till the morning," their dad told her.

"Yeah but mom and I are right here."

"Sophie what are you getting at?" Sophie walked up to her father and pulled her bottom clothes down, revealing her cum soaked pussy, dripping in her fluids and the fluids of everyone else she's fucked today.

"Sophie what do you think you're doing? Why are you showing us this?" Her dad questioned, trying to sound angry but a different kind of red had taken over his face.

"Because it's yours daddy. You came in your little girl."

"Wha...what?"

"We heard you talking about us while you two fucked us."

"Two?" Their mom said, suddenly realizing what happened.

"Mhm, and you know what? It was the best part of the day. The drugs in me last until 7 too, and if you still want to fulfill some of those bad little fantasies then your daughter's body is all yours." The parents were silent for a moment. The mother walked up to them then looked to Alex.

"Alex are you holding up? what are you thinking?"

"I'm thinking your ass is the only hole of yours I haven't gotten to try." Their mom turned to her husband.

"Well it looks like we've raised some naughty perverts."

"Sure did," he replied. Sophie's mom began to grope and squeeze her daughter's ass cheeks.

"Maybe they need to be punished."

"Maybe they do." The mother moved her hands up her daughter's shirt and pulled it off for her husband to get his first look at his daughter's gorgeous breasts. She guided her daughter to the sofa and made her lay on her back, head on one arm rest and her gooey holes positioned on top of the other. The father unbuckled his belt and let his pants drop, allowing his fairly large cock to hover over his daughter's pussy which squirmed and begged for it to return. The mother reached under her skirt and pulled her underwear off, then pulled up the back of her skirt and spread her legs so her son could get a clear view of where he came from, and see the puckered hole he wanted to use right above it.

"Well, let's get started then." Alex watched his mother rub her pussy then spread the wetness over her ass hole before spreading her cheeks for her son.

Alex pulled his pants off while his dad shoved his dick into Sophie's cunt and began thrusting. Sophie's moans started to fill the room as Alex pushed his cock into her mother's warm ass. The two men of the house fucked their whores all night long, switching up positions frequently. Sophie and her mom had every hole filled multiple times, mostly by Alex due to the lower recovery time. The two women licked cum out of each other's vaginas, Sophie was spit roasted, The mother got to experience double penetration with her husband in her ass and her son returning to her pussy, Both men used Sophies vagina together, feeling what it was like for a father and son to feel each other's cocks pulse and get creamed with each other's cum that Sophie happily took.

After that night, the family constantly volunteered for wall service. Sometimes all at once so they could experience getting fucked next to each other by strangers, and sometimes in pairs. The siblings, the parents, or a parent and twin signing up for a day and leaving a mark on their asses so their family could identify them, and get fucked by them in front of a ton of strangers in public without anyone realizing they were related.

12