The War of 2020 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her hands went to his cock, stroking it slowly. "I don't want to be scared of you," she said sweetly. She wanted them to coddle her, think of her as meek and let their guard down.

Murph grabbed her hips and pushed himself against her, his hard dick sliding between her asscheeks toward her pussy. Smyth's dick twitched in her hands in response. He looked past her to Murph and without saying a word, they brought her to the steel table.

Walking over the discarded maps, Smyth sat down, his cock at full attention now. She stood between his legs, using her arms to brace herself.

Bending over slightly; she took his large cock into her mouth, tasting him for the first time. Smyth let out a pleased sigh, leaning back on his elbows. "Oh honey..." Right as she took Smyth into her mouth, she could feel Joe pressed against her pussy from behind.

His hands grabbed each of her thighs, spreading them further part. Rubbing her pussy from behind, he slid his middle finger deep into her. Her throat hummed around Smyth's cock as she felt him finger her pussy.

Pulling out slowly, he licked her juices, savoring the taste. "Mmm..." Pushing his hard dick against her pussy lips, he took a moment to enjoy the sight before him. Her curly hair swept down her arched back, two small dimples met at the tailbone of her perfectly round ass.

Pushing deeper, he groaned as she wiggled her ass, adjusting to him. He heard her muffled moans as he began slowly pumping, watching his cock go in and out of her tight pussy. "Fuck, you are too good" he said holding firmly onto her ass. His cock was firmly gripped by her pussy, such a difference from the used whores down at the Cabins that have had hundreds of dicks in them.

Smyth wrapped his hand into her curly hair, pushing her further down onto his cock. His hips rocking up into her mouth in rhythm with Murph's thrusts.

"So good," he groaned.

She relaxed, taking Smyth deep into her throat. The feeling of him fucking her mouth as Joe slid into her pussy was incredible. She was enjoying herself much more than she thought she would. Her pussy was slick as her own orgasm approached.

Sensing her compliance, they both picked up the pace and began to fuck her harder. Her muffled moaning grew louder as Joe pushed deeper into her pussy, forcing her to take more cock into her throat. Feeling himself close to climaxing, he grabbed her ass with both hands lifting her off the ground. Now held between them, they both came deep into her, hot streams filling her from both sides at once.

Unbeknownst to her, as part of Rule 23, CG Barberi would own her too. Seeing her take both of them so well gave Murph hope it could work. 'It had to work', he thought. He was never going to allow her to be taken down to the Cabins.

Smyth smiled sitting up from the table. "You're perfect baby," he said caressing her face. As Joe pulled out of her, she felt her knees buckle. Tingles ran through her pussy like electric sparks. She shuddered, still feeling the aftershocks of their lovemaking.

"It's ok..." Murph said taking her in his arms, " ... let's get you to bed."

She was out before she hit the bed, having been carried upstairs like a rag doll. Sinking into the comforter, her brown hair was a halo of curls around her. "She was asleep outside when I found her," Murph said to Smyth.

Smyth brushed her curls softly from her face. "This is going to be hard ... really fucking hard Murph," he said lowering his voice. "CGB has been killing nig*ers for years, he won't see her as anything more than a doll to fuck, if even that."

Murph's jaw ticked. "He would have to treat her well, she would be our mutual property."

Smyth frowned. "He should, but he won't. He likes torturing them Murph, that's fun for him." Smyth stood up and walked away from the bed.

"Just remember that she's still a slave, a Grade A one for sure ... but a slave nonetheless." Grabbing Murph's shoulder he offered him a smile.

Murph shook his head. "Knowing her from before the War is fucking with me. I can't think clearly." Walking to the door he grabbed a pistol from his dresser. "I'll invite CG Barberi over tonight to talk. I'll see how he responds and we can go from there."

"Well you have my blessing," Smyth said smiling.

Taking out a padlock Murph secured the latches of the double doors. "She knows how to pick locks," he mumbled pulling against them.

"I can see why you didn't report her," Smyth replied. "The boys will want her, she's very hard to hate." They walked downstairs stopping at the front door.

"I don't want anyone to know about her until I go over it with CGB."

Smyth smiled, "They won't hear it from me."

Murph pulled out his satellite phone. "I need to check on the perimeter, she managed to breach it without any alarms going off."

Smyth lit a cigarette, taking out his keys. "She's a gift sent for you Red. No other way she could have gotten past all those mines." Murph closed the front door, turning on the automatic starter for his Jeep. It roared to life, shining bright aux lights into the forest.

Morgan watched both men drive off from the upstairs window, their white lights fading into the darkness of the forest. She looked over at the clock on his dresser.

Only 8:47pm.

Holding her head gingerly, she felt her temple.

She was so fucking tired.

Running to the door, she pulled on it earnestly. It didn't move an inch. Looking around, she went over to the window again, opening it up wide. It was maybe 25 feet up, too high to just jump down.

Scanning the room, she saw a light blue pile of clothing on a night stand. Walking over, she touched the soft fabric, it was a small cotton slip dress.

Barely even clothing.

She put it over her head, enjoying the feel of something at least covering her body. She still had no panties, the dress fell just over her ass, her nipples clearly visible through the light blue cups.

She touched her chest softly, her heart was still beating fast. Sitting back down on the bed, she covered her eyes. 'Just 5 minutes,' she thought laying her head down on the pillows.

Asleep moments later, the lost hours of rest had finally caught up to her.

**********

Murph checked in with each of his teams on the Compound, taking his time to listen to their Intel from the day. Although the crop damage was more than he would have liked, it was manageable. He decided to drive down to the Stables where CG Barberi could usually be found. He treated those horses better than most people, usually spending his spare time training them.

The Stable housed over 120 stallions and mares. Attached to a sprawling patch of farm land, it was routinely guarded by several dozen soldiers. As he approached the farm, he could see three crosses burning brightly in the distance. The orange flames licking at the night sky. Speeding up, he saw several men on horses circling them. He could hear their hollers and whistles as he pulled closer, parking just a few feet away.

Murph watched CG Barberi approach him on horseback, a torch in one hand and a bottle of Whiskey in the other.

"Red! Aye Brother. You got here just in time," he yelled. "We found us those looting UPP nig*ers." He threw the torch to the ground, getting off the black stallion. "Sergeant Johnson got them hiding in the South Quadrant. Gave him the honors of lighting em' up," CGB said shaking Murph's hand roughly.

Giving him a friendly slap on the back, he smiled, his eyes sparkling in excitement. Murph didn't understand how anyone could enjoy burning people alive.

"Good job Sergeant," Murph yelled, saluting the soldier who stood under the burning bodies. Laughing the Sergeant waved back, "Thank you, Sir!"

CGB smiled taking the reins of his stallion as he walked with Murph towards the Stable. "What brings you down here? I thought we were meeting tomorrow afternoon."

Murph ran his hand through his hair, disgusted by the crosses. The smell of the burning bodies was overwhelming. "Something came up today that I need to talk to you about."

CGB nodded to one of his soldiers, motioning for him to take the reins. "Leave us," he said, handing off the stallion.

"I found a woman today, someone I knew from before the War," Murph said, his voice low.

"Oh really?"

"I am here to extend an offer to you as an equal," Murph responded.

"An offer? Where is she?" CGB said looking into the darkness amused.

"Not here, not without a guarantee from you first." Murph said, stepping up to his face. "This offer is based on a guarantee from you to not damage OUR property."

CGB's smile disappeared. "What kind of woman got Red to call for Rule 23?"

"Do you agree or not?" Murph pressed.

CGB laughed deeply, "You think I am some kind of animal? Of course I would never damage mutual property, it's our code."

Putting his fingers in his mouth he whistled sharply.

"Get me my bike!"

************

They drove separately to his home, Murph gripping his steering wheel the entire way. CGB was an animal, a fucking psychopath that would be in jail for life if they weren't at War. Leading CGB up to his home, he considered if he was even capable of keeping his word.

Parking in the circular driveway, he looked up to his bedroom window, it was wide open. 'She wouldn't jump down would she?' he thought, stepping out from his jeep. CGB hopped off his bike, kicking the leg stand down.

"When I left she was asleep," Murph said unlocking the front door. "I found her in the North Quadrant."

"How did she get out there?" CGB asked stepping inside. "That area is a wasteland."

"She's originally from up North, she got lost trying to get out West. Apparently the internet interception has been working, they are dark all throughout the East Coast."

CGB nodded walking upstairs behind him. "What is her name?"

Murph paused, taking out his keys again to open the padlocked bedroom doors.

"Morgan."

"She's Irish then?" CGB replied smiling.

Unlatching the lock, Murph opened the double doors. "Half Irish".

They walked in to see her fast asleep on the bed, her curvy body covered in the pale blue dress he had left for her. They could hear her soft breathing as she lay on her back, her chest slowly rising in unison.

CGB walked around the bed quietly, studying her. "I see... , " he said softly, standing over her. "I have never branded a half-breed before," he continued sitting at the edge of the bed.

Murph watched CGB run his callous hand slowly up her soft legs, caressing her right thigh. Moving up, he raised the hem of her dress revealing a soft patch of brown curls. Lowering his head, he took a deep breath. His mouth just inches away from her pussy.

He smiled.

"We need to agree to some basic standards if this is going to work," Murph said at the foot of the bed.

"I already said I won't damage her." CGB said touching her long hair, twisting his fingers in the curls.

"I'm asking you to do more than keep her alive. There will be absolutely no torture and no physical beating on any part of her body without me present. That is not up for negotiation."

CGB stood up, his movement causing her to move slightly, moaning softly in her sleep. "I will need to try her before I go any further. A half-breed slave usually wouldn't be entitled to any ... accommodations," he said looking back down at her.

"But now that I've seen her, I understand your request. She is beautiful ... and she has enough Irish in her that I am willing to make an exception."

Murph watched her small body stir.

"To show my good faith, I will give you the option of joining me or watching. Your choice."

Morgan's eyes fluttered open as she heard voices around her. 'What time is it?' She had only planned on sleeping for a few minutes. Her eyes took a moment to adjust to the man standing over her. 'Who is that?' she thought, looking up at him confused.

He had jet black hair down to his shoulders and icy blue eyes. His skin was pale, like alabaster against his dark hair. A red dragon tattoo ran up his neck and along his jawline, stopping short of reaching his face. Glancing down at his belt, she saw a small gold shield.

A Captain General emblem.

She covered her chest nervously.

Murph rubbed her shoulder. "It's okay," he said softly. "This is Captain General Barberi, he is here to meet you."

Morgan looked back and forth between them. "Are you here about the Rule?" she asked, her hands still on her chest.

"I am here to see if you are worth an exception," CGB said moving closer. "CG Murphy seems to think you are..."

She had to stop herself from cringing away from him, her body recoiling in response to his proximity.

She didn't like him.

"Take off your dress," Murph whispered into her ear, his hand stroking her neck.

"Joe?"

"Off," he insisted taking the slip in his hands. Helping her hike it up, he lifted it over her head.

"You are his for now," Murph said caressing her face gently, "I will be right downstairs."

Confused, she reached for him as he stood up. 'Where is he going?' Walking to CGB, he touched a small red button on the side of his dresser.

"I'm watching," he said in warning.

Turning, he left closing the door behind him without another word.

Grinning, CGB looked down at her naked on the bed.

"Stand up," he demanded.

Slowly she sat up, her feet touching the floor. Standing, her face only came up to his abdomen. He smelled like liquor and stale smoke, the whites of his eyes were already bloodshot. He tilted her head up to look directly into her eyes.

"Have you ever had a Master?"

She blinked, quickly turning from him. "No."

"Look at me," he said raising his voice, turning her head back to him.

His eyes held hers, "You are my property now. My slave. Do you understand?"

Her eyes narrowed, "No."

He growled, pushing her back down onto the bed in anger. "No?!"

Taking off his shirt, she saw a large 1488 tattoo over his heart, the dragon tattoo snaking across it onto his shoulder.

She winced.

"You will never say 'No' to me again," he scolded taking off his belt. She scooted back from him up the bed, the soft pillows surrounding her.

He grabbed her left ankle, pulling her back down towards him. She started to panic, this is not the same as before. He was not like Smyth or Joe.

She kicked her leg, feeling his grip tighten.

"Let go of me asshole!"

He smiled as his pants fell to the ground, his hard cock now free.

Murph watched them from the monitor at his desk in contempt. Gripping the bottle of Bourbon, he took another long swig. He shouldn't be drinking but he couldn't stand watching them. She obviously didn't want CGB, she didn't act that way with him and Smyth at all. He watched on silently, unable to hear what they were saying.

Morgan looked around the room feeling truly vulnerable for the first time. She couldn't believe Joe left her alone with this prick. He held her ankle firmly as he kicked off his boots.

"You are a half-breed. It is a gift to have this white cock all to yourself," he said staring down at her. "Be good and I'll let you cum too."

She bit her lower lip nervously.

His eyes were absolutely menacing and they never left her, not even for a second.

"Fuck you," she said kicking away from him. He twisted her ankle hard, jerking her back roughly. Climbing onto the bed, he forced her legs wide apart, his throbbing cock proudly standing between them.

"You're kind are always like this," he sneered. "With the fucking attitude."

She squirmed under him, her pussy totally exposed now. Her hips twisted as he knelt between them.

"If you hate me so much then why even bother fucking me?" she continued, struggling against him.

"Look at you," he said stroking his cock slowly. "How could I hate my new toy?"

Grabbing both of her legs, he pulled her up, lifting her ass from the bed.

"No!" she screamed her arms pushing against his chest.

He leaned into her hands pushing her down into the mattress under him. "There's so much that I am going to do to you," he whispered into her ear.

With his cock positioned directly in front of her pussy, his mouth went to her tits. Taking a hard nipple into his mouth, he thrust deep into her without warning, impaling her. She gasped feeling him hit her cervix, his cock pushing the limits of what she could handle. She felt every inch of him as he forced himself deep into her.

Biting down on her nipple, he wrapped both arms around her as her back arched reflexively. Lifting her further off the bed, he began jackhammering into her pussy as hard as he could, tearing screams from her. She felt the pain first, shooting through her pussy at the sheer force of his thrusts. Pumping into her with abandon, she felt her pussy get wetter in response to his abuse.

She didn't have any time to process what was happening.

His mouth left her breast to lick her neck, his teeth dragging against her throat. She dug her nails deep into his chest, bringing a sinister grin to his face. Grabbing both of her arms, he crossed them above her head in one fist.

"This is my pussy," he snarled into her ear. "I will take my pussy in anyway I want."

His weight pinned her down as his cock continued to thrust into her mercilessly. His hips slamming against hers was jarring and debilitating.

"Anytime ... Anywhere."

She whimpered under him, the pain of his thrusts having morphed into a slow burning pleasure.

"Do you understand now?" He said wrapping her hair around his fist. With her wrists still firmly in his other fist, she felt him tighten his hold on her even more.

Her pussy squeezed tighter. She hated him, hated how wet her pussy was and hated how good he felt inside of her.

Pulling her hair back, his mouth crashed onto hers, just as forcefully as his cock. Her body was on fire as she pulled away again, looking up into his eyes. They were wild with lust, almost glowing from his sinister enjoyment. She twisted against his hold but his body effortlessly overpowered hers, holding her in position.

With no way out of this other than him cumming, she gave him the moans he wanted to hear.

"Cum in me, Master," she whispered, her eyes locked with his. "Please."

Roaring in satisfaction, he held onto her hips, his heavy balls slapping against her pussy lips. As his hot cum filled her, she felt an orgasm rock her again.

Murph turned from the screen, his jaw clenched. He never thought he would feel jealousy like this. Watching CGB fuck her made him furious. He watched them kiss again, this time much softer than before.

Standing up, he put down the bottle, stumbling slightly as he went towards the stairs. From the corner of his eye, he saw bright lights flashing in the darkness outside. Several trucks were pulling into his driveway. Heavy footsteps came from upstairs as CGB made his way down. Shirtless, he pulled on his belt, his hair now damp with sweat.

"They know not to come here unless something big happens," he said stepping down from the landing. Murph saw several red scratches on his chest, signs he didn't control himself with her. "What did you...?" he questioned before a sharp knock interrupted him. Opening the door, he was faced with several infantrymen, all geared up for combat.

"Captain General Murphy, Captain General Barberi," one said saluting. "We have a verified breech in the South Quadrant, Sir."

CGB walked beside Murph. "Probably saw the light show," he quipped, smiling. "How many did you get eyes on?" A second soldier stepped up, "At least 15, Sir." Murph turned to his War Room, motioning for them to follow.

From the top of the stairs Morgan listened to them talk. CGB didn't lock the door when he left, leaving her free to explore. She watched them walk to the War Room, their voices fading as they moved out of earshot. Walking down the hall, she tried the first handle, feeling it click open. The room was large but mostly empty, with only three large black filing cabinets.