The War of 2020 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The words [PROPERTY: UNITED STATES of AMERICA] were painted along the side of one. Pulling against the drawers, she felt a lock engage.

Fuck.

She heard Joe raise his voice, shaking the floor beneath her feet. Kneeling on the hardwood, she put her ear against it to listen. Muffled words from the soldiers could be heard before Joe shouted again. "They attacked one of our water towers Charlie! I swear to Christ if one more tower falls..."

Standing up, she heard more movement below her. She would be back to break the locks as soon as she could, there were too many people nearby and nothing for her to pick it with.

"I want them dead. All of them, fucking dead!" CGB demanded, his voice traveling through the house, bouncing off the walls.

"Yes, Sir!"

She peered over the upstairs railing again.

"I want their leader brought to the Center for us," Murph responded.

She watched as they all moved toward the front door. One soldier stopped, noticing her standing at the top of the landing. He turned looking up at her curiously. She held her breath as another looked up, both staring directly at her now.

Covering her chest, she realized they could probably see right through her dress. She watched as CGB quietly walked up behind them. He studied them for a moment as they whispered to each other. Looking up, his eyes narrowed at the sight of her, still covering her breast.

"Are you looking at our property?" He said spinning the first soldier around. In an instant, he punched him directly in the face, crushing his nose. The soldier howled in pain, falling to his knees.

The other quickly turned away from her. Murph walked up to the other soldier grabbing his neck. "Look at her again and I'll cut your fucking dick off." The soldier shook his head quickly, struggling to talk. "Yes, Sir. Sorry, Sir!"

She looked down at them. They were brutal, UPP Officers didn't operate anything like this. 'Maybe that's why we are losing so badly,' she thought crossing her arms again.

"Come down here," Murph commanded.

She hesitated, gripping the railing tightly.

"Now," yelled CGB, standing beside him.

Groaning to herself, she slowly walked down the stairs. She watched as the soldiers tried their best to avert their eyes from her, some even turning around.

"Do you like teasing my soldiers?" Murph hissed grabbing her waist. "We can't leave you alone for one fucking minute." Taking over her mouth in a possessive kiss, she tasted the liquor on his lips.

He was drunk.

Grabbing her ass, CGB handed Murph a handgun. "You're coming with us on a field trip," he said kissing her hair as Murph let go of her waist. Stumbling, she felt dizzy being passed between the two. CGB held her waist as she turned to see the now fully functioning War Room. The monitors lit up with clusters of red dots spread across several screens.

One monitor stood out, flashing red. It had a handful of blue dots surrounded by red ones on all sides. She felt his hands caress her hips, turning her back around.

"Go get her some slippers and my coat," CGB ordered, glaring at the soldier with a bloody nose.

"Yes, Sir," he said running off.

Murph turned from them, now on the phone. "Send down the drones, I want eyes on them before we waste any more bullets."

She looked around confused. "What is going on?"

CGB smiled. "We finally got one of those fucking UPP Commanders on our land. He came for the bait we left, just as planned."

Her heart sank into her stomach.

"I knew they would come for the crosses," he said laughing. "The classics always work."

She looked at the digital clock in the corner, it was 1:10am.

"Time to go."

*************

Shots rang out into the darkness as Jack took cover. They had lost ten soldiers already, way more than he had anticipated.

"These fucking Nazi's are hammering me," Jack yelled into his mic. Bullets whizzed past his head, shattering nearby trees.

"Fall back. Be advised. Fall back. They have eyes in the sky," he heard in response.

"Fall back!" He shouted, shooting the rest of his barrel. They had completed half of their mission, destroying the largest water tower on the Compound.

Even Nazis had to drink water.

"The crosses are still burning," said Mark, his Lieutenant. He was certain his younger brother was dead on one of them. "We have to fall back Mark. There are too many of them." Jack said taking out his compass. It was down to five of them, he couldn't lose anyone else. "We will come back for them," he said grabbing Mark's arm in support.

"How many yards to the perimeter?" Jack yelled into his mic.

"40 yards, South West," dispatch responded.

"Movement?" He said reloading his gun.

"At the entry point. Number unknown. They are disrupting our transmission."

"Going dark," he responded clicking off the mic.

Looking at his team, he motioned with his hand to move forward. They got a few yards from the entry point before they saw the lights flash on. Dipping back behind thick bushes, Jack halted the group. Two large Humvee's sat on the opposite side of the opening they had come through. Their lights shining directly on the break in the fence.

"Fuck," he said, watching quietly.

Two figures stepped from the trucks, walking over to inspect the fence. He couldn't believe it. Both Captain Generals of the Compound stepped forward, their gold badges visible even from this distance. Aiming his rifle, he focused his cross-hairs on CG Barberi. A notorious monster, that had single-handedly tortured and killed hundreds of his comrades across the state.

With his finger on the trigger he saw a small figure cross his line of sight, blocking the shot. "Who is that?" said a soldier behind him. He adjusted the scope, focusing in on them.

A woman, small and wearing a huge black leather jacket stood directly in his line of fire. Her long curly hair blew lightly in the breeze as she removed the heavy jacket.

His heart skipped a beat.

Now standing in just a small blue dress, he recognized her. He didn't know her name but he remembered her from an UPP training camp last year.

"She's one of us," he said putting the scope down.

"Is she on the captured list?" replied Mark taking out a notepad.

"I don't know her name," Jack said taking out his binoculars.

With a better view of her face, he was certain she was a soldier. He remembered her being his partner for close combat offense. She was highly skilled, taking him out multiple times. 'How did they catch her?' he thought studying them. Watching from a distance he saw CG Barberi move behind her, kissing the back of her neck. CG Murphy moved in front of her, his hands touching her face.

"She's enslaved," he said putting the binoculars down. "We need to regroup before we try..." he started before the screech of a megaphone stopped him.

"Hellooooooo." CGB said tapping on the megaphone. "Attention all UPP trash hiding on our land."

Jack held his fist up to his soldiers, they immediately dropped down.

"Come out now and we will kill you quickly. Keep wasting my fucking time and you will regret it."

Jack looked along the perimeter fence, he could see that aside from the entry point, the rest was not being monitored.

Turning to his men, he took out his transponder handing it to Mark. "Go 15 yards down and cut the fence, I will distract them."

"We aren't leaving you behind Jack," Mark said pushing the transponder away.

"That's an order," Jack commanded. "I don't want any of you coming back for me, change the codes as soon as you get to base. I will make it."

Pushing extra ammo into his hand, Mark nodded silently.

"Steady," Jack said, still crouched low.

When he heard the megaphone click back on he ran, letting out a flurry of bullets. Running in the opposite direction of his men, he shot toward the massive lights on the truck.

Hitting one, he saw half the area go dark.

"Over there!"

He ran as fast as he could, firing again. He was unfamiliar with this forest and not sure which way he should go. Sprinting forward, he heard muffled voices shouting behind him. He didn't see or hear the dog that clamped down on his leg, he just felt the bite as teeth sank into his flesh. Dragging him into a ditch, the dog gnarled on his leg, thrashing him.

Screaming, he aimed his gun at the dog, pumping two shots into its head. Rolling the dog off him, he tried to stand back up but couldn't. He heard a loud whistle as flashlights flooded over him from all directions.

"Here!" Shouted a soldier running towards him.

"Alive! I want him alive," he heard in response.

The last thing he saw was the butt of a rifle slamming into his face.

**********

The halls of the Center were usually quiet during the afternoon. With only high-ranking Officers allowed inside, the building had large pockets of space that were completely vacant. Reconstructed from a courthouse, it had several rooms used solely to interrogate and imprison captured enemy soldiers.

Today, guttural moans echoed from Room #6 as Jack took another vicious punch to the stomach. With his arms chained above his head, he hung from a hook secured to the ceiling.

"What are the codes?" Murph said calmly, taking off the brass knuckles.

Jack spat blood onto the floor. "They already changed them cocksucker."

Going over to a table he picked up the receiver to a landline phone. "You can come back down here if you want. He's not talking." Murph put down the phone, wiping the blood from his hands with a rag. They have been working on him all afternoon, getting nowhere.

Whistling 'Take me Out to the Ballgame' CGB approached the court room, kicking open the door with his boot. Smiling wickedly, he twirled a wooden baseball bat in his hands, swinging it in the air.

"All done with the kid gloves?" he said, walking toward Jack.

Murph cracked his knuckles, stretching his arms out. "Don't kill him. We can use him for a trade to get Sergeant Browne back," he said looking at Jack's black and blue chest.

"Where is she?" Murph continued.

"Making lunch for us now," he said walking to a metal lever on the wall. "She's being such a good girl today." Pulling it, Jack's body lowered closer to the ground. He groaned in pain, as the tips of his toes touched the floor. Walking back over, he grabbed Jack's hair roughly, inspecting his busted face.

"Did the caretaker set up her shared living quarters yet?" Murph asked leaning back onto a bench.

"All set until the ceremony," he replied, pushing the wooden bat into Jack's chest.

"Codes?"

Jack coughed roughly, his voice hoarse. "I don't know ... they are changed every time we deploy." CGB cracked the bat across Jack's thighs, eliciting an agonized scream.

"Bullshit," CGB said twirling the bat again.

Jack coughed up more blood, raising his knees to his chest.

"I have their local numbers," Murph said picking up a notebook. "It's more than we had recorded by over 2000 troops. We are getting bad numbers from Bobby."

Taking the notebook, CGB read it over, resting the bat on his shoulder. "They're getting help from fucking California? No wonder this shit is still dragging on," he sneered flipping the page.

The sound of crashing glass plates against the granite floor pierced the room, stealing their attention. Covering her mouth in horror, Morgan screamed at the top of her lungs, doubling over.

"What are you fucking doing?!"

Cocking his head, CGB looked up surprised. "You shouldn't be in here slave. This doesn't concern you."

Jack opened his swollen eyes and looked up. He saw her standing across the room, her beautiful face contorted in shock and horror. Wearing just a small white dress and white stockings, he took comfort in her being the last thing he sees. Jack wondered what he must look like, they had been torturing him since this morning. At this point he was teetering on the edge of consciousness anyway, ready to just die already.

He watched as her face became enraged, her fists shaking at her sides. Murph saw her stance change in real time, her posture turning aggressive, like a lioness bristling her fur. In seconds, she was across the room, lunging for CGB directly.

Murph caught her by her waist, swinging her back around before she could get to him. Struggling violently, she dug her long nails deep into his arms, tearing through his skin.

"You are a fucking terrorist!" she screamed pulling from him. "Torturing a prisoner is a War Crime!" He wrapped his arms around her, her small body surprisingly strong. "Stop it Morgan!" he ordered holding her back.

"No!" she screamed kicking her legs out.

Grabbing Jack's neck, CGB turned him to face them, his swollen face covered in blood. Swinging hard, he punched him directly in the stomach.

"Looks like it's your lucky day fag*ot." he spat. "We will be back for you later."

Smiling broadly, he walked over to her with his arms open. "Come here baby."

Pulling away from Murph's grip, she ran at him again, going for his face. Her nails caught his cheek before he grabbed her wrists, squeezing her hands together. Turning her around in one motion, he moved both of her arms firmly behind her back.

Laughing, he nuzzled her neck. "Are you upset?"

She strained against his hold as Murph walked in front of her, his arms now dripping with blood. Grabbing the front of her dress, he ripped it apart, splitting it down the middle. Cupping her breasts firmly, he pushed his body against hers, sandwiching her between the two of them.

"How dare you interfere with our work," he said squeezing them roughly. "You have no authority here, you are PROPERTY and belong to US. What don't you fucking understand about that?"

"Fuck you Joe," she hissed, still seething.

"What a little firecracker," CGB said smiling. "You are going to need a lot of house-training aren't you?"

"Do you know this man? Is that it?" Murph asked looking toward Jack. Still hanging from the ceiling, he was now unconscious.

Glaring at him she continued to pull from CGB, her bare chest flushed red. "How could I know who he is, you destroyed his fucking face!" Her anger was palpable, she had never seen a prisoner so horribly tortured in her life. They acted like this was completely normal for them.

"So you just want to save people that attack our Compound? This is your home now too, you will have our children here." He replied cupping her breasts again, feeling the heat radiate from her chest.

"This will never be my home, I hate BOTH of you!" she screamed bucking against them.

"Fine," he said, letting go of her breasts. Pulling out a pair of handcuffs from his back pocket, he handed them over to CGB. "Restrain her." Walking to the nearby table, Murph threw the tools used to interrogate Jack onto the floor in anger.

She felt the snap of the cuffs against her wrist, the cold metal rubbing her skin. CGB let go of her arms, the tight cuffs holding her in place. Ripping the thin spaghetti straps of her dress apart, he tugged it down her body leaving her in just her white stockings. She moved to run but her arms were held still, the chain firmly in his hands.

Shaking his head, he slapped her ass hard. "I was just telling everyone what a good girl you were today too. Then you start with all this." Unbuttoning his pants, he picked her up with one arm, wrapping her legs around his hips.

"Put me down," she screamed, her feet digging into his back.

Ignoring her, he walked to the table and sat down with her facing him, his jeans sliding to his ankles. Spreading her knees to either side of him, he positioned her to straddle him.

Murph walked behind her, grabbing the cuffs from CGB, pulling them taught. "No more talking," he said tying a red bandana firmly around her mouth.

Pulling his boxers down, CGB positioned her over his cock, rubbing it between her pussy lips. "Is this what you need baby," he said running his tongue up between her breast. "Your Masters' cock?"

She squirmed, her words muffled and inaudible.

"Are you sorry?" Murph said into her ear, his hand holding her hair. Shaking her head; her muffled curses at them were clear.

She was not.

"I promise we will never hurt you," he said softly, brushing her hair to one shoulder. "But you will do as we say."

Taking both of her tits in his hands, CGB pulled her forward, sucking each greedily. She wiggled over him, Murph still holding onto the chain firmly. Running his free hand down the length of her back, he grabbed a handful of her ass.

"You've never been disciplined a day in your life," he said lifting her ass up. Cupping his fingers under her, he felt that she was wet, her pussy giving away her desire. Taking two fingers, he rubbed her juices further up her ass, lubing her asshole liberally.

"That ends today," he said unzipping his pants.

Shaking her head, her squirming became frantic as CGB lined himself up with her pussy. Bracing herself, she expected him to impale her again. Instead, he allowed gravity to slowly drop her down onto his shaft. Lowering her hips slowly, he ground his cock up into her.

"Isn't that better?" He said smiling, moving her hips up and down onto his cock. "Having your little pussy filled."

Her body wasn't prepared for his slow and deliberate strokes, she tried to close her knees but he spread them further apart. She felt the cuffs unlock and come off, her wrists no longer held by the chain. Murph threw them to the ground as he held her wrist together himself.

"It will feel better if you have your hands free," he said kissing the back of her neck.

Feeling CGB deep inside of her was making it hard to concentrate. He continued his slow strokes into her as Murph stood behind her, holding her arms still.

"I won't let go if you're going to scratch again," he warned. Looking down, she saw three deep scratches on CGB's cheek, bleeding down his neck.

"Promise to be good?"

Her anger was steadily dissipating as her body responded to the cock inside of her. Wanting her arms free more than anything, she nodded in agreement. Letting her go, she fell forward onto CGB's chest. Quickly lacing his fingers with hers, CGB held her hands at either side of his head. With her tits now against his face, he used his tongue to flick her nipples.

Murph stood behind her, watching CGB's cock slowly pump into her pussy. He didn't feel the same jealousy he had last night. Instead, he admired how well she took him, her pink pussy wrapping around his dick like a glove. Rubbing his cock up and down her slit, he felt CGB stop pumping, burying his cock deep into her pussy. Pushing against her asshole, he felt her immediately seize up.

"Relax," he said, one hand on her lower back the other guiding his cock.

Whimpering, she wiggled between them, unaware that the movement made them want to fuck her even harder. They were both restraining themselves, allowing her time to get accustomed to them.

Slowly, Murph pushed the swollen tip of his cock past her rosebud, waiting to feel her relax. It took everything in him to not just take her as hard as he wanted. Knowing that this was probably her first time taking two cocks like this, he didn't want to ruin it for the future.

Rubbing her ass, he continued moving forward inching deeper into her until, inch by inch, she had taken him all the way. It felt unbelievable, tighter and hotter than anything he had ever had.

Feeling that she was full with both of their cocks, CGB released her fingers, allowing her to put them on his chest for support. Now with both of them fully buried inside of her, Murph untied the bandana from her mouth. She gasped for air, throwing her head back. Thrusting into her, he grabbed her hair holding her head still.

The first moan he heard from her almost unraveled him. Shuddering between them, her body was responding remarkably well. "That's it," he said sliding into her ass faster, pushing deeper. "You feel so good," he said squeezing her tits from behind. Panting with her mouth open, she let out small gasps with each thrust, her body moving in rhythm with them.